LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Private] The Potter Siblings and a different life

"I'll wait until morning." Harry said to Marcie as he tried to start the game with her, deciding that he could hold in his bladder until morning and then use the bathroom after Marcie would have her morning pee. He then would just try and use the bathroom himself since he knew he wasn't gonna leave his sister by herself and he certainly knew that she didn't wanna be alone without him either, she was just too attached to him to do that at the moment. He just simply decided to make his sister the higher priority at the moment and put her own needs above his own at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcie didn't like her brother having to wait until morning, but she didn't tell him that.  She had never known him to wet his pants or the bed, but she figured he must be really uncomfortable especially trying to sleep like that.

She shrugged and started to play the game with her brother.

Dudley came to the door and knocked and then ducked his head in.

"Mom says you two come out to the dining room and have some apple pie," he told Harry.  "She said she got you some, so you should be thankful and eat it."

He then went back tot he kitchen.

Even though Uncle Vernon hated his nephew because he was sure that he was causing mysterious mischief about the house, and even though aunt Petunia despised them because they reminded her of the pride that their parents had for her freak of a sister, but not so much for her, she could still be decent to them from time to time.

Dudley was kind of sour that he wasn't allowed to eat Harry or Marcie's pie, but he tried to hide it for now as he went back to the table to wait for them.

"Come on Marcie, we can have a dessert and then it'll be bedtime for us, okay?" He told her as he picked up his sister and carried her with him to the kitchen again and put Marcie in her chair and then went to the seat where his apple pie was and started to eat and just thought about the fact that they were able to get such a nice treat for once instead of being made to sit in their room after dinner like they normally did. He then put the rest of the plates and then put them in the sink again and waited for Marcie to finish and then carried her to the room again and sat back down on the bed and started to play the game again with her since it wasn't like they had anything else they could do besides sleep at the moment.

While his aunt was nice enough to give them some apple pie, it was clear that Dudley still got the very biggest piece, and Uncle Vernon still got the second biggest piece.

When it was shared, it was almost more like Harry and Marcie's piece was actually half of the same piece, but it was still good, and it still brought a small smile to Marcie's face.

Suddenly, Dudley said something.

"Sorry, Marcie, about the rock.  I didn't mean to hit you that hard."

Then he left the room bolting upstairs to his room and tried to pretend he had not said anything to his cousins.

Marcie looked at Harry, her face all in a question about what he had said.

When Harry put the dishes in the sink and then took her back to their room to play, she sat down and started to play with her brother.

She loved her brother dearly.

She didn't want Harry to hold it all night, and suddenly, because of this, Harry started to feel it so strong, that if he didn't go while their door was still unlocked, he would definitely pee his pants later if he waited until it was locked.  Marcie hated it when Harry held it all night from time to time.

Marcie would most likely have to tell Harry to go and use the bathroom before he wet himself, otherwise he was gonna hold it and wet himself because he didn't wanna have to leave his sister for a moment just to do something like using the bathroom, especially if Dudley decided to pull a prank on her while he was in the bathroom using the toilet. He just couldn't leave his sister alone, not after what Dudley had done to her, he would never forgive himself if something bad happened to his sister by Dudley. He just could never forgive himself for leaving her wide open to an attack by Dudley, but he did somewhat know about the pressure that was building up in his bladder and knew that eventually he would either need to go rushing to the toilet, or he would wet himself, either way he was gonna have to use the bathroom before bed, no doubt about it.

Marcie saw him sitting there, trying to look stoic, but she could also see his movements.  They had grown up in the same room for all those years, and had only each other, so she knew very well when he was trying to hide it for her sake, and that he was close to wetting his pants, though she didn't know that she was partly the cause because of the unknown magic in her just wanting him to go.

"Harry, Dudley can't but me if I come to the bathroom with you," she told him.  "I'll just stand by the sink and drink some water while you go.  Then you won't have to feel like I'm watching you or something, and Dudley can't bother us, okay?"

She looked up at him.

"Okay?"

She was trying to say it as more a suggestion than tell him what to do.  She looked up to Harry and thought it should be the other way around, him telling her what to do, because when he did, it was always to protect her, and he was older.

He nodded and just got up carrying his sister as fast as he could to the bathroom and let her down by the sink and then got his clothes down and in front of the toilet as fast as he could.

He then focused his bladder and peed into the toilet. For a while, he was blissful in his relief, happy to finally relieve his own aching bladder, he did wonder if he should have Marcie go to the bathroom before they were locked in the room for the night and wouldn't be able to pee until the morning and or wouldn't be able to change their clothes until the morning either.

When Harry was done and as he heard him pull up and come over towards the sink, she finally looked over at him.

"Do you want me to pee, too?" she asked him.

She wasn't sure if she had to go, but she saw no harm in trying if her big brother wanted her to.

She waited for his answer, and then like a baby, she smiled up at him and pulled at her pants, but they seemed to be stuck and she waited for him to help her get them off....  Sometimes, she just liked his help even though she really didn't need it.

"Yeah, I think it might be a good idea of you went pee before we go to bed." He said as he noticed that she had tried to undo her pants on her own, but as usual she had managed to get them stuck and just went over to her with his underwear up, but pants still down and it took a few moments, but he managed to get her pants unstuck and then helped her pull them down and then instead of letting her sit down like normal, he tried to see if maybe he could get her to go standing like he did since he had always been curious if given the proper training and practice, girls could go pee like guys could. He didn't wanna make his sister embarrassed and upset though, so if she decided that she didn't wanna do it, he would let her go the normal way.

Marcie nodded and let him undo her pants for her.

Then she went to then toilet.

She looked at him questioning for a minute when he put her in front of the toilet as though she were a boy....  But then kind of caught on.  She wasn't sure why he wanted her to pee standing up like that, but she didn't think anything bad about it.

She looked down at her privates and then up at him again.

"I'm not sure this is going to work," she told him.  "I might wet my panties and the floor if I stand up like this."

She looked at him innocently.

"I'll still do it if you want, but I can't promise I can go into the toilet."

Harry looked at her for a moment and said "I'll hold onto your pants and panties if you don't wanna get them on. For now, you should try and get as close as you can so that your over the toilet and then try and bend your legs just enough so that it's almost like your half-standing, half-squatting over the toilet. Try also to not let yourself get super relaxed because then it'll just cause a mess." He said as he then said "When your ready, go ahead and just pee Marcie, I'll be waiting for you to be done okay? Also, if your wondering why I'm trying to get you to pee this way, its because I wanna make sure you have as many options as you can if you can't make it to a clean toilet or really need to go and there isn't a toilet available to you at all." He said as he looked at her and waited for her to start peeing.

Marcie peeled off her pants and her panties and handed them to Harry.  She knew he was asking her to do it because he thought he was protecting her.  He never asked her to do anything unless it was related to helping her somehow.  So, she gladly tried to comply.

The little girl was a bit too small, though to get over the toilet the way Harry wanted her to, and the only way she could do it, was to sit on it backwards, but she didn't think that's what he wanted.

She looked up at him.

"The toilet is too big," she told him.  "I can't get over it like you told me, and then bend like that."

While they were working out how to do it, she did start to feel like she had to go.

He nodded and looked around and then saw one of the stools that was in the bathroom and put it in front of the toilet. "Stand on that for now and just do a half squat and then spread your flower wide open and then just remember to try and not relax too much otherwise it might make a really big mess. But even then if you aren't able to make your pee go into the toilet and make a mess, I'll still see you as my big girl little sister." He said as he waited for her to start peeing on or into the toilet if she was able to do so. When she would have finished he would have dressed her again and then carried her back to the room and sat down on the bed with her.

Marcie nodded and stood up on the stool.

She tried to get herself ready, and she pushed open the sides of her privates to expose the pee hole and to try to aim it to the toilet.

Then she tried to force it to pee.

Success!  well, at first.

The first forced pressure was enough for the aim to be effective, and she pushed a good squirt into the toilet.  But then she had to get her muscles tense again for another push, and the moment it took to get herself ready for another tense push, some pee came right down the middle and around her butt, leaking off of her to the stool.  

Then she pushed again and another forceful squirt went into the toilet, with the same effect of when her stomach had contracted as much as it could, she had to take another breath or another stream, and while she did that, pee went off of her middle and around her butt and this time down a leg.

She pushed hard again, and this time, felt most of it finish into the toilet. to the point, that even trying to take a breath for another squirt had not helped in creating the force she needed, and pee poured the rest of the way down around her butt and legs and onto the stool and floor.  She probably only got about thirty percent of her pee into the toilet while 70 percent had gone all over her legs, butt, and the stool and floor.

She sighed and stood there, not sure how to move because the whole area around her was wet, and she was afraid she might slip and fall trying to get off of the stool.

"I peed," she told her brother still facing the toilet.

"You did good for your first time Marcie, you were able to get a little bit into the toilet, which is good." He said as he got her off the stool and then just quickly did his best to clean it up and throw it into the toiler and flush it and then dressed his sister again in her pjs and held her while she washed her hands and then carried her to go back to their room and then he sat on the bed with her and looked at her asking "you wanna do anything before we go to bed Marcie?" He asked her as he looked at her and then looked around for something for them to do. He hoped that Uncle Vernon wouldn't try and lock them in the cupboard bedroom for 2 days for no reason like he had the last time and hoped that they would still be able to get some fresh air.

Marcie shrugged.

"I'm tired, Harry."

She laid down on the stained mattress that they shared.

While she was resting her eyes and nearly asleep, there was sudden thumping on the cupboard door.

Dudley knocked on it, and then laughed running upstairs.

Marcie woke in a fit of surprise, looking around and voicing fear at being awakened after being nearly asleep.

"What happened?" she asked Harry.

Then another knock occurred at the door.

"Harry, you didn't finish your kitchen duties," Aunt Petunia said.  "I need you to come out from under there and finish washing the plates from earlier and then sweep and mop the floor."

Marcie looked at him sadly.  They never left the two of them alone for very long.

He then just got up and went to do what Aunt Petunia told him to do and then once he had finished cleaning, he went back to his sister and got inside before uncle Vernon started to close and lock them in for the night and laid down with his sister and cuddled her as he slipped under the covers and slept with her until they would have both woken up in the morning and then their routine would start all over again the next day and the next day until they were able to leave this house for good and just never have to come back to this place, ever again.

(Yeah)

It was now one year later and Harry would be this month turning 11 years old and Marcie would be turning 9 years old as well this year. Harry was sort of excited for his birthday, but not as much as he used to be for his birthday. He just hoped that he didn't get a really lame gift and Dudley got a really good gift, just like he did every year. The only reason he was sort of excited about it, was because he had his sister to celebrate it with. Although Marcie's birthday wasn't for another two months so, right now she was still 8 years old and about to be still two years younger than her big brother.

Also, this year was gonna be a most life-changing year, which Harry or Marcie wouldn't have even known about, but still, the two of them were gonna get an expected change that would be able to make their living situation better, possibly for good, but they couldn't be sure. This was going to be the year that Harry and Marcie would find out that they were a wizard and a witch and Harry was gonna find out that he was the chosen one or something to that effect. Regardless, right now, up at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, the list for all eligible students that could go to the school was being reviewed and checked and all necessary acceptance letters were going to be sent out, very soon, very soon indeed.