LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Private] The Potter Siblings and a different life

It was a sad night in Goddrics Hollow, a family had been attacked in their home, this was always a sad thing whenever this happened, but tonight it was worse, because the parents of the two kids that lived in this house had been murdered. There is a bit of a light side to this terrible crime, but there's also a weird side to this as well. The light side is the fact that the children survived and seemed to be for the most part, okay. The weird side to this was, just before the house was destroyed, a bright green flash of light shot out of all the windows and the child in the house that was targeted received a scar that was in the shape of a lightning bolt, while his sister had survived un-scarred and un-harmed, she was just really badly traumatized.

The children were moved as soon as they were found and were left on the doorstep of their only remaining family, the Dursley's who had a son of their own named Dudley, the three of them were all similar in that they shared a similar facial feature, they all had boney chin. Mr. Dursley and Dudley were both very mean, just like Dudley's mother and Mr. Dursley's wife, but were also big boned and on the pudgey side. When Mr and Mrs Dursley had found the children on their doorstep, they were initially disgusted with the thought that someone had even thought about trying to leave not only one child on their doorstep, but two children on their doorstep, they were both seriously considering just leaving the children outside, but eventually they decided to just shove the two children into the room beneath the stairs that was no bigger than a room under the stairs that wasn't at the basement level should be.

As both of the children grew over the years, they both were always with each other, The older of the two, had become responsible for taking care of his sister, since the Dursley's had wanted nothing to do with either of the two children, so they mostly just didn't bother to even pay them any mind when they didn't need them and left the two children to their own devices. The younger of the two was about two years younger than her brother and seemed to wet the bed that the two slept in every night and instead of seeming to notice that it wasn't his fault that the bed was wet, the Dursley's instead just continued to do what they had did before, which was just blame the older boy for what his sister had done to the bed.

Mr and Mrs Dursley were constantly shaming and just in general abusing the older boy Harry whenever they saw something happen that they couldn't explain beyond their usual association of "Magic doesn't exist." But neither of the two adults in the house could deny that whenever something bad seemed to happen that involved the two siblings or even one of the kids, that Harry always seemed to be the one that couldn't explain what had happened and why he had been in the "wrong place at the wrong time" and always seemed to be at the center of anything bad whenever it happened. Harry himself could never explain why he was always involved in something bad, but he did know that it was never his fault that something bad had happened to him or the Dursley's or could never be able to explain why the thing had happened the way it had happened. Even when he did have a good explanation for what had happened that would've sounded reasonable to anyone, the Dursley's almost always seemed to just dismiss this good explaination and simply believed that Harry was a bad egg and that he deserved what he got from them as far as punishment goes, etc. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a Saturday morning, eight year old Marcie stretched and sat up looking around the tiny compartment that she and her brother had called their bedroom for the last nearly 8 years.  The place had a permanent urine smell mostly because she had never really been able to hold it through the night and the Dursleys always kept them locked in there until mornings, and so even after she had nearly potty trained herself at four, she gave up on trying to stay dry at night, and so still wet the bed.  

The Dursleys threatened to keep her in diapers when she wet the bed, but that didn't stop it happening, and then they got tired of buying her diapers, so they just stopped, and let her wet her bed all the time after she turned five.

Dudley especially thought it was funny when she turned eight and still peed her bed and sometimes even her pants, so he would laugh at her for it, and would even encourage it by trying to shut her out of the bathroom sometimes, or telling his dad that Harry did something that would make her want to come and investigate, and try to help her brother, which sometimes was too much, and she would stand there, peeing her pants in front of everyone.  Even then, Vernon was too busy scolding Harry for what Harry was supposed to have done to really think about punishing Marcie.  Instead, he would just blame Harry for Marcie peeing her pants.

"See what you made your sister do?" Vernon would tell Harry.  "She was so worried about you getting in trouble, she didn't go to the bathroom because she's still a baby!"

Anyway, with a sigh, Marcie pulled the blankets away from her wet body and she stood up on her knees and tried to peek out the little vent to see if anyone was up yet.  The one forgiving thing that Vernon did, was he usually left the vent open so that the kids could get some air into their little bedroom, and so that they could be heard if they asked someone to open the door because they were awake.

"No one is up yet," Marcie breathed quietly to the room not really thinking if Harry was up yet.  Her brother had been through a lot, especially lately.  He had nightmares sometimes, and he was always pushed around by Dudley and his evil gang.  Uncle Vernon was always mad at him for something, and no matter what happened, even if Aunt Petunia caught Marcie red handed doing something that shouldn't be done, she turned on Harry instead and told Harry that it was his fault, and he was responsible for his sister's actions.

She started to get watery eyes because she had to pee again, and no one was up, and they were going to make her pee her pants on purpose, now that she was awake.

Harry, who had been sleeping next to his sister, had woken up when he had felt the sheets being pulled off her side of the bed and didn't sit up immediately, but did soon sit up when he looked up and saw her eyes become watery and he knew what that meant usually, it meant that she needed to use the toilet, but since he didn't have a way to get out of their room so that he could get them both to the bathroom, without uncle Vernon and the others noticing, he tried to comfort her as well as look for a way out of the cupboard under the stairs. His sleeping pattern had been due to how much responsibility he had been given for his sister Marcie. He was basically responsible like as if he was their dad, which he wasn't he was only 2 years older than she was. 

"Marcie...Marcie it's okay, I know your upset, I'm gonna try and find a way to open the door, for now, just do your best to not think about it, okay? I'll never be mad at you for stuff like what's happening right now. You can't control it, uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia should be the ones who should be sorry, not you. I won't let them bully you, ever. Even if I have to get constantly bullied by Dudley and just constantly in trouble by uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia, I will make sure that they can't hurt you or won't try to hurt you ever. You know me and you know this too." He told her as he turned around to face her and just hugged her as close and lightly as he possibly could while making sure to comfort her in a way that the rest of the Dursley's couldn't hear him doing for her.

Marcie nodded into Harry's arms, though she was bouncing when he tried to hold her, so it was hard to keep hold of her.  Her hands were clutching at her pajama bottoms, and her panties were already starting to feel a little warm and moist around her pee area, like she might have leaked, but she didn't acknowledge that she had done that.  She just kept trying to hold it.  The tears getting bigger until they ran down her cheeks.

"I'm gonna wet," she sniffled.  "I really gotta go!"

She bounced and clutched at her privates, and for a moment, just for a moment, she wished the latch on the outside of the door didn't exist.  Then, it was gone and the door swung open.

Her eyes got really big, and she wished for it back, but it was too late.  Even though the latch was back, the door was already open.

She looked at Harry.

"What do I do?" she asked as she felt a quick stream shoot into her panties warming them again and letting her know that she really did leak this time.

"How about we get you to the toilet first, I'll take the blame for the latch. Right now, you need to be taken care of." He said as he got up and did his best to help her to the bathroom and open the door to get her inside and get her pants off before she would wet herself. Luckily before they had left the room and not known to Harry at the time, the lock was back on the door and he just instead focused on getting his sister into the bathroom and able to get on the toilet before she did actually have an accident and Dudley and the others would get mad at him, while he didn't like taking the blame and it seemed like no matter what he did to be good in his aunt and uncle's eyes, he always seemed to get in trouble for what was happening and his sister never seemed to get in trouble for it.

Harry did love his sister, like an older brother would love their younger sister, he really did, she was nice and she at least tried to help defend him whenever he was getting in trouble for even a small thing that could be given a warning for, no matter what happened, she was always by his side. While he could never explain what was going on, he always was happy that the Dursley's would at least leave him and Marcie to their own devices and didn't try to be nasty to them out of fear or something, he really didn't know. He didn't really care at the moment either, his priority was his sister.

Marcie nodded, but on the way to the toilet, about halfway there, she started to leak, which turned into a constant drizzle before they got the door to the bathroom open, but she still tried to get to the toilet for some reason even though her pants were now soaked and there seemed to be no saving them.  

She looked from the toilet to Harry.

"Help?" she asked him.

She didn't want to poop her pants on top of it, and it was already close to slipping out if she took her hand from her bottom to undo her pants.  

She was not shy about pushing both her hands into her bottom to try to keep from pooping herself, and the way she was grasping herself, Harry having seen her wet herself enough times, knew that it was not because of pee this time.

She shivered and shook trying not to let any out.

"Please?  Help," she whimpered.

The Dursleys still seemed to be all asleep at the moment.

Harry helped his sister quickly and got her onto the toilet, luckily, even though her pants seemed to be soaked, when he would see her get onto the toilet, he would have heard the sound that would mean that Marcie would've made it to the toilet, even if it wasn't without an accident, at least he tried to help her make it and helped her onto the toilet. He was not starting to think about a way that he could get her something to eat and then he would eat later when everyone else was finished. He didn't wanna have his sister not be taken care of and then later on he gets scolded because he didn't get taken care of first. He wasn't about to let that happen and just hoped that he could get some fresh clothes for his sister, while at least being able to clean her off a little bit.

Marcie finished and then she looked up at her big brother used to him watching her use the toilet all the time because frankly, she really wasn't allowed to go the toilet on her own at home.  If Harry let her, then Dudley would come in on her and tell her that he was sorry, but he didn't know she was in there since Harry was not.  And when she locked the door, he would tell Uncle Vernon that Harry locked people out of the bathroom because he obviously wasn't in there.

So Marcie just accepted the fact that her brother watched her pee all the time, not that she really minded.  At least with him there, she knew that wouldn't let Dudley watch her.  She didn't think her cousin watched her pee the same way that Harry did.  She felt like he was watching her in a creepy way.

Marcie looked down at her soaked pants.

"They going to blame you for making a mess to the bathroom," she whispered to Harry.

About this time, Vernon was up and coming down the steps.  It was too late to try to get the trail of pee cleaned up in time.

"I know, I know, but if I try and clean it up and they see me, they're gonna blame me anyways, especially since the cupboard door is open and we're not in the room, he's gonna get mad at me anyways. I don't think I'm gonna get out of being blamed for this, I'll just have to bear it like normal and hope that they'll go easy on me this time, instead of what they did last week when they found it." He told her as he just did his best to clean up in the bathroom, hoping to at least catch some leniency from Uncle Vernon, but he doubted that would happen and just helped Marcie with her pants and panties telling her "You're just gonna have to bear it for now, I'll try and find a way to get you cleaned up later, so it won't matter anyways." He told her again as he continued to try to clean up the mess in the bathroom and outside of the front of the bathroom before Uncle Vernon got to them and certainly before he saw Marcie.

Vernon saw Harry cleaning up around the bathroom entrance when he reached the bottom of the steps and he narrowed his eyes at him.

"Come here, boy," he said.  "What do you have to say for all that?"

He pointed at the trail of pee that lead from halfway through to the bathroom.  "You piss your pants, boy?" he asked him not thinking it was Marcie since he expected Marcie to just wet the bed at night.

Marcie nodded and pulled up her wet pants while Harry was trying to clean up around the bathroom, and then she heard Uncle Vernon.  She came out in her soaked pajama bottoms to show Uncle Vernon that she was the one that peed her pants, but Vernon didn't care.

"What are you two doing out of your room before everyone is up, anyway?  You aren't stealing stuff or getting into the food before we get up, are you?"

He sneered at Harry.

Marcie walked over and tried to get between them, but Vernon still stared straight passed her and to Harry.

"No, I wasn't trying to steal food, I'm not that stupid you know." He told his uncle as he tried to explain what happened with the pee trail "Well you see, we were both trying to get to the bathroom, because we had to go to the bathroom and I guess yeah, I peed a little bit on the way to the bathroom. We both tried to hold it in as best as we could, honest we did. But, it doesn't seem like either of us made it this time." Harry lied, covering up for his sister and just tried to just not let his sister catch any wrath from Uncle Vernon, even though Vernon or Petunia never seemed to pay her any mind anyways. If he was gonna be blamed for it, he might as well act like he had done the thing that he was being accused of, even though he never did any of the things that uncle Vernon accused him of, ever.

"Can I go back to my room now? After I clean up the trail of course?" He told his Uncle as he waited for permission to clean up the trail and then go back to his room with his sister, he didn't like that Uncle Vernon would just get on him for everything, he really wished that he could do magic sometimes, like real magic, so that if Dudley or anyone else tried to bother him or his sister he could simply make them regret that they had ever tried to mess with them.

Vernon shook his head no.

"You still have to explain to me how you got out of that room of yours, and don't claim it was like magic.  You know that I hate that word, and that I'm not going to buy it."

Now that Harry said he peed his pants, Vernon saw no reason to let him go to the bathroom for the time being.

"Start cleaning up the pee you made, and tell me how you got out of your room!"

Marcie tried to speak up.

"It just came open.  I think it...." she trailed off because Vernon didn't even acknowledge her.  He was waiting for an explanation from Harry, the real culprit that would have somehow picked the lock.  He was just the kind of kid that might learn to be a thief, in Vernon's eyes.

Dudley came down and saw the trail of pee.

"Marcie peed her pants," Dudley started to sing.

"NO...." Vernon corrected him.  "Harry said he peed his pants.  We both know that Marcie probably peed in their room before Harry woke up."

Then Dudley's grin grew twice as big.

"Wait until all the kids in the fourth grade hear that you peed your pants!" he gleefully said.

Marcie frowned.  She would have made wished for Dudley to do it, too, but she was scared that if he really did do it, that Harry would somehow be blamed for that, too.

"Dudley, just be quiet." Harry breathed so that Dudley couldn't hear and just cleaned up the mess, once the mess was cleaned he started to explain "The latch on the door came loose, I think there's a screw loose on the lock or something. I think last night when you shut the door, it must've come loose, but you didn't notice it right away." He hoped his uncle would buy this excuse because it was the only one he could think of that didn't involve magic. Literally magic was the only other thing he could think of that could explain how they were able to get out of the room before everyone was up. "If you let us get to the bathroom when we needed to go, maybe the locks wouldn't be able to be unlatched. Maybe also it would let us actually prevent our accidents." Harry pointed out to his uncle, but he had crossed the line with that last comment, he knew his uncle didn't like being talked back to, but Harry didn't care at the moment, Harry just wished Uncle Vernon wouldn't just like blame him for everything.

Vernon got really red in the face and he reached down and grabbed him by the ear.

"Marcie, clean up the pee," he ordered the younger sibling.  "Your brother and I care going to talk about decorum and then he is going to look at the lock with me!"

Vernon pulled Harry up by the ear and brought him along to the cupboard to inspect this newest excuse to see if it actually fit.

Marcie got on her hands and knees and started to wipe at the pee like she thought she saw Harry doing before.

However, when they got to the latch, it was just as Harry had said.  It was hanging loosely off of the wall and door, and so while it still gave Vernon an excuse to blame Harry for figuring out how to pick the lock while it was like that, it also fit Harry's story so that it was a tempting thing if his nephew really was that close to peeing his pants as he started to pee on the way to the bathroom.

"Fine, the lock is loose," Vernon gave Harry that one.  "Still no excuse for your mouth," he told him.  "You should be grateful you and your sister even have a bed or a room of your own.  We didn't have to take you in, you know.  We feed you, and we give you clothes to wear!"

Actually, Marcie was wearing clothes that Harry outgrew, and Harry was in clothes that Dudley outgrew.  Therefore, poor Marcie had not girl clothes at all, not even undies.  She wore boy undies just like Harry.

"Your sister pisses her pants because she's still a baby, and because you haven't done a good job of potty training her.  Obviously, you peed your pants on the way to the toilet on purpose so that you could claim that you only got out to use the bathroom, but I still think you were up to no good, and there is no denying it.  Otherwise, you would have just peed your pants in your room if it was so bad, wouldn't you?"

He looked at his nephew in the face.

Dudley walked over and pushed Marcie so she fell into the pee trail getting her shirt all wet.

"Aw!  Poor baby slipped and got her shirt wet?" Dudley teased.

Marcie just started crying.

"I'm sorry uncle Vernon." He said as he waited for Vernon to let him go. He had heard his sister crying and knew that it was probably Dudley that was being mean to her, he so wished that Uncle Vernon would just be occupied with something else so that he could go and give Dudley a taste of his own medicine for once. He knew he couldn't though because Dudley and his gang would just terrorize him even more. But he knew if he could get Dudley to stop, but again that was a really lost hope at the point.

"Let me go please, I need to go and check on Marcie, she's probably getting hungry by now, plus I wanna get her cleaned up before breakfast." Harry told his uncle as he tried to figure out a way to get out of his uncles grip and distract him so that he didn't see what Harry would do to Dudley for trying to bully his sister again like always. He didn't think of her the same way that Dudley did. He just wished that Vernon and Petunia saw things the way that he did, but he knew that wasn't gonna happen, he had to just try to talk his way out of this situation as best as he could.

Vernon frowned.

"Yeah, your sister does need breakfast," he agreed.  "Well, if you are really sorry, and you won't talk to me like that again, at least the rest of the day, then I guess you learned your lesson.  Go take your sister to the kitchen and get her something to eat, and check her floor.  Since she's a baby, you might have to clean it up again."

He then walked off towards the living room, which unfortunately for Harry, was right back towards Dudley and Marcie.

"What happened?" Vernon asked Dudley when he saw Marcie's shirt.

"She slipped and fell because I was trying to take the rag from her and show her how to do it right.  She was just making the mess bigger."

"Well, Harry will clean it up," Vernon told him.  "Come in the living room and we'll let Harry cook the breakfast for everyone."

Though Vernon gave Harry permission to feed his sister, as usual, Vernon also expected Harry to start the breakfast for everyone because Petunia was always tired from all the extra work that Marcie made for her.  That was Vernon's story, anyway.

Dudley nodded.

"Go tell your brother you didn't clean it right, and that he has to clean up a bigger mess now, and change your shirt as well as your pants."

Marcie didn't hear Dudley though.  She ran towards Harry the minute Vernon and Dudley started to  walk off towards the living room.

Harry just caught her mid-run when she came towards him and asked her under his breath so that she could hear only "Dudley pushing you around again?" He asked her in the same voice before he tried to hold her with one arm while he used the other to finish up what Marcie had started before Dudley had been mean to her and made her upset. Soon enough though, he finished and then started on the breakfast for the family, since he was the one that was supposed to do it. After he had learned the correct way that wouldn't get his hand burned, he had actually become pretty good at cooking food, although, uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia always seemed to just lounge around the house while Harry did the work that they were supposed to do. He wished that one day he could take the two of them out of the house and never ever come back to the Dursley's ever again.

Marcie nodded her head when Harry asked if Dudley had been being mean to her again.  She waited until they were in the Livingroom, and then she pointed at her shirt.

"He pushed me into the pee puddle, and got my shirt all wet," she told him.  "He says babies that pee their pants all of a time should be wet all over, not just on my pants."

She hugged him while he took her to their room to change her into some of the unders that barely fit her, and then into some clean overalls over a purple shirt.

After she had been cleaned up as good as Harry could do for the time being, he brought her into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast while she went to her high chair and waited like a good girl until he brought her food to her.

The Dursleys kept her high chair around, and they made her sit there while everyone else sat at the table to eat.  Of course, locking her into the high chair, meant she couldn't get out of it until someone let her out, and the lock was tricky so that even Harry couldn't get the tray undone for her without magic. Just before food was served, it was usually Petunia's task to put high chair tray on her chair and lock it in place so she could eat, but then they would make her sit there until everyone was done, and Harry was done with his kitchen chores.  More than not, that meant she would wet her pants at dinner, but breakfast was never a problem since she would usually run to the bathroom before going to eat breakfast.

Harry simply ate with the rest of the Dursley's and once everyone was done, collected the plates and started on his chores that he needed to do. Once he was done, He did his best to get his sister out of the chair, luckily for once, he was able to figure out how to get her out of the high chair and helped her down and then finally took her back to the bathroom and tried to give her a proper bath. Since he was supposed to take care of his sister with everything, except for a few things of course, he was supposed to and able to give her baths without having to tell his uncle what he was doing at the moment. He had started the water and was now waiting for the bathtub to fill a bit, before he would let his sister get in so that he could wash her up.

Marcie was used to this of course, so it was no surprise to her when Harry took her for a bath and she waited patiently for him to finish starting the water running and then lifted her arms up so he could take her shirt off of her and start undressing her.

While they were in there, getting ready for a bath, Petunia came in and she gave him some advice in a sharp tongue.

"And wash her hair this time.  She has been smelling bad for the last two days."

Marcie looked down.  She didn't know she smelled bad, and while Aunt Petunia was not as nice as other aunts were, she didn't think Aunt Petunia would lie about her smelling bad.  And she did wet the  bed all the time, and sometimes pee her pants, so it made sense she probably smelled bad sometimes.

When the aunt left, Marcie looked up at Harry with tears in her eyes.

"I sorry I smell bad," she said to him.

"You don't smell bad Marcie, that's just Aunt Petunia being her normal mean self." He whispered to her as he wiped her tears away and just started to scrub her hair like Aunt Petunia had suggested, once he was done in the bath with her, he helped her out and then dried her off and turned away so that she could dress herself, since he wanted to let her do some things by herself when the Dursley's weren't watching them or in plain view. Luckily he had closed the door and was making sure that no one could come in while she was dressing and or see her. When he thought she was finished, he turned around and asked her "So, what do you wanna do right now?" He then walked out of the bathroom with her and waited for her to tell him what she wanted to do right now. It wasn't like they could watch tv with the rest of the Dursley's because they didn't like it when Harry and Marcie were watching tv with them.

"Can we play outside, maybe at the park?" she suggested.  "Then we won't have to see Dudley or anyone until dinner time?"

She didn't like being at the house.  Some one was always in trouble at the house, and that someone was almost always Harry.

She knew there were no toilets at the park, but she wasn't worried about that.  She had had to pee herself so many times, that it was habit to just do it when there was no toilet around, as long as she didn't have to do anything worse than that, she was okay.

Dudley was busy up in his second bedroom by that time, playing on a video game he had recently acquired from his birthday a few days ago.

"Alright then, let's go to the park and have some fun then." He told her as he walked out of the house with her, without the Dursley's seeming to notice or care anyways. Once they were at the park, he went to the swings with her and started to swing with her and just started to enjoy the rest of his day with his sister. Although, after a while of swinging, since he hadn't used the bathroom yet, he did start to feel a need to go to the bathroom, but he didn't stop having fun with his sister, because he knew that he could go and pee later when they were leaving the park and on their way back to the house, although he knew sooner or later that Marcie might need to use the bathroom again anyways, so it might be that he would be able to pee when she needs to pee anyways.

Marcie, however, had not plan for when she had to pee.  She would just pee her pants if Harry didn't start back before that, because that was what she was used to doing.  She definitely didn't want to go back to that horrible hobble where they would pick on her brother nonstop until they had no choice.

While they were swinging, Dudley made an appearance, and he looked Harry in the eye.

"What are you and your sister doing?" he asked.  "Do you think she wants a push?"

He walked behind her swing.

Marcie got a little scared and held her swing more tightly than she normally would.

Harry jumped off the swing "Dudley, don't you have another 9 year old to beat up, or something? I mean, that is what you like to do for fun after all, like your dummy friends that you hang around with." He told him as he just got between Dudley and his sister, he would make sure that Dudley couldn't bother Marcie, if he was just gonna push her around, he'd rather get the brunt of it, than his sister get hurt. that wasn't something that was acceptable, he wished that Mrs. Figg was around or something right now, she always understood Harry and Marcie well and way better than the Dursleys ever did, especially Dudley, whenever he made fun of Marcie and pushed her around like she couldn't fight back.