LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Private] The Potter Siblings and a different life

"Harry!  Be careful.  Don't fight him.  He's too big and he'll bloody your nose or something," she said anxiously.  She looked around for anything to stop the fight that was about to come, and then, as if by luck or magic, that old cat woman came out and frowned at the kids.

"It's getting dark, you kids," Mrs. Figg said.  "Whatever disagreements you have should wait until morning.  Dudley, your mom is going to be worried sick of you being out here after dark, you know."

She didn't have to tell Harry that his uncle would be in an uproar about him and his sister coming home late.  They were always supposed to be home before Dudley.

Marcie nodded and grabbed Harry's arm and as she did, she started to pee her panties.  She was too scared to do or say anything about that at the moment.  It was more important that Harry didn't fight because even if he didn't get hurt, she figured he'd be in trouble if he got in a lucky punch and Dudley had somehow come off looking worse than Harry.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Definitely, before uncle Vernon gets mad at us for being late again, remember what happened last time?" He asked as he shuddered and started to fast walk back to the house, not even knowing that Marcie was peeing herself again, He probably wouldn''t have noticed as the tried to get home before Dudley did because if he was back before them, uncle Vernon would never let them hear the end of how they were supposed to be home for dinner before Dudley was. Especially since Harry was the one who was supposed to be cooking dinner anyways, so whenever they were late for dinner, the Dursleys didn't much like that it would take him longer to make dinner and he would get punished even more.

Dudley saw them trying to hurry ahead of him, and being as big as he was, he knew they would beat him... unless...

He picked up a rock and threw it in the middle of Marcie's back making her fall down and scrape her knees and hands, not to mention the rock really hurt.  She started to cry.  By this time, her pants were soaking wet.

Mrs. Figg walked over where the two kids were, and she hovered over Harry who was probably trying to help his sister.

"Are you okay, Marcie?" she asked.

"Marcie just kept crying.

"Come on, children," Mrs. Figg said.  "I'll take you both to your uncle's house and explain that Dudley threw a rock and it hit her in the back."

That explanation was not going to work if Harry told it, but if Mrs. Figg told it, then Vernon might grudgingly, mind you, accept it, and let Harry in to make dinner without as much guff.  But Harry better not mess up dinner.

Marcie looked up at Harry.

"I peed," she whispered.

"I'm sorry Marcie, you okay? Does it hurt bad?" He asked as he tried to comfort his sister and looked at Mrs. Figg and asked "Can you please go over and tell Dudley to stop, he really hurt Marcie and he needs to pay for it. Give me a moment and I'll make sure he doesn't bother Marcie again, please Mrs Figg? I really need to teach Dudley a lesson since Uncle Vernon or Aunt Petunia aren't gonna do anything about it." He said as he continued to hold his sister tight in his arms and wanted to so badly go over to Dudley and just kick him and kick him and kick him until he stopped bothering them both because he wanted to.

Mrs. Figg shook her head.

"Harry, unless... well, nevermind.  You would never be able to even odds with him.  He's twice as big as you are, and there isn't really anything I can do either.  Come on, I'll just take you both to your Uncle's and see if I can tell them what Dudley did."

Marcie held her brother, crying.

"Don't go...," she whined while sobbing.  "He'll just hurt you and then do something else to me to show us that he can," she sobbed.

Marcie needed Harry to help her walk because her back was really hurting.  It would take some time before the pain would go away.

"Alright, I'll stay Marcie." He said as he did his best to try and help her walk back home and just hope that by the time they got home, Vernon and Petunia would be willing to listen to Mrs. Figg instead of just not punishing Dudley like they normally did whenever Harry told him something mean that Dudley had done to him or his sister because "ickle duddy kins, never did anything bad to anyone ever." In uncle Vernon's words anyways.

Vernon beat Harry home, and he told his dad:

"Dad!  Dad!  They're going to blame me!  Harry's sister fell down and hurt herself, and the way they were acting, they told Mrs. Figg that I did something, but I don't know what...."

Dudley was already telling his side of the story.

Mrs. Figg helped lift Marcie and she started to carry her.

"Your sister had another accident?" Mrs. Figg alerted Harry in case he wasn't aware.  "I hope they don't focus on that rather than what their Little Dumpling did this time."

To Miss Figg, Dudley always reminded her of a dumpling because of how big he was, and how the only fun he knew how to have, was to terrorize smaller kids.

"She told me already Mrs. Figg, I just hope Dudley doesn't get us in trouble again." He told her as he continued to walk until they got to the house and Immediately Harry was pulled inside and Mrs. Figg came inside as he was being yelled at and Uncle Vernon was about to get his belt out and whip Harry again and again for "blaming Dudley for something that he didn't even do." Harry just started to tear up as he tried to explain that it wasn't what Dudley had said it was and that Mrs. Fig knew the whole story.

"Well, then, let's have Mrs. Figg come in and tell us what happened."

Mrs. Figg came in.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dursley.  Good evening."

"And good evening to you.  So, Harry says that you saw what happened?"

"Yes.  Harry and the little one were swinging, and that clout went and pushed the little girl out of the swing."

"He probably meant to push her swing for her."

"Whatever he meant to do, the little girl fell out, and he didn't even check that she was alright.  Then Harry looked a little upset as I saw what happened and knew what would happen if I didn't come and stop them, so I sent the kids home."

Vernon nodded.  "And then?"

"Well, as the younger ones were ahead of him, he didn't seem to like that and threw a rock in the middle of Marcie's back to slow them down, but he hit her awful hard, and she fell to her hands and knees."

Vernon came and inspected Marcie, now noting she had peed her pants.

"Was it Dudley's fault she pissed her clothes, too?"

Mrs. Figg shrugged.

"I'm just telling you what I saw.  The little girl did pee herself where she fell, but I'm not sure if the rock caused it or not."

Vernon nodded.

"Fine.  You can go."

When Mrs. Figg left, Vernon turned to Dudley.

"Tell her you're sorry for pushing her swing too hard to make her fall, and for throwing the rock as hard as you did.  You have to be careful when you throw rocks, son.  You are a bit stronger than you think you are, you know?"

He didn't tell Dudley not to throw rocks though, and other than apologizing to Marcie for hurting her, he really didn't get in any real trouble.

Vernon then turned to Harry.

"There.  Dudley acknowledged that he hurt your sister and apologized.  Now go start dinner.  You can clean your sister up after we have dinner.  Whatever Dudley did to her, he wouldn't have had the chance if you and Marcie had been home on time, would he?"

"No Uncle Vernon, he wouldn't be able to, I'll go and start dinner." He said as he went to the kitchen as he left his sister in the bedroom for a bit since he knew she needed to rest, since she was hurt. He started on dinner and just tried to not think about what Dudley had done to his sister and how badly she had been hurt because of how hard Dudley had hit her. Eventually he finished dinner and walked towards the table and started placing everything down and then went to get his sister from their room and take her to the kitchen to eat.

Vernon nodded and waved Harry on not really intending on punishing anyone because deep down, he knew that if he punished Harry, then he would have to admit that he should punish Dudley, and he really didn't believe in punishing Dudley.  Dudley was not a bad kid, not like the Potter kids.  He probably didn't realize that the rock would hurt as much as it did.

Marcie let her brother take her to their room, and she laid down and fell asleep while he was cooking.

When he came to get her, he would find her in a bigger puddle of pee, sleeping.

The little girl had been hit closer to the lower back, and when the rock hit her, it did something that shocked her bladder.  She didn't have a permanent condition thank the spirits, but for now, she was going to have a little more trouble controlling how soon she could get to the bathroom.

Harry didn't know about Marcie's condition when she had been hit by Dudley.

All he knew was that was his sister was hurt and he needed to be caring for her instead of being forced to cook the dinner like normal.

Once he was done making dinner, he did what he normally did and then went to go see how his sister was doing at the moment.

He really hoped she was okay as he tried to help her up and lead her over to the kitchen and into her chair so that she could eat.

He then went and sat down at the table while waiting for the other Dursleys.

Marcie stirred when Harry got her out of her sleep.

When she stood up, pee flowed down her pants in a giant downpour because of how badly she had peed herself, and she was reaching for the middle of her back, where she shouldn't really reach that well, she was bent over as she walked, walking a lot slower than she usually did.

Eventually, Harry was able to get her to the table, and she sat in her chair, but one hand was still trying to reach her sore spot to massage it.  It really hurt.

Eventually, Vernon sat down at the table, and he looked from Harry to Marcie.

"What is your sister doing?" Vernon asked.  But instead of listening to Harry's explanation, he just went on with his own thoughts.  "She's casing her shirt to ride up and show her back of her panties and even if you think she is a little young, Dudley is not a little kid anymore.  He shouldn't see your sister in her panties or with her shirt raised like that.  Tell her to stop it."

He looked at Harry to control his sibling.

Dudley was already in the kitchen though, and he saw her panties from the back.  He smiled to himself because she was also soaking wet from peeing herself again.

"Potty Potter Marcie," he sang under his breath as though to try to keep it quiet, though still loud enough that the whole room heard him.  Only Petunia was not yet in the dining room, the only one that would have said something to Dudley.  She would never scold him, of course, but she would tell him to please not look at his cousin's panties or at her privates especially when she's wet because it's not decent.  So, Dudley always tried not to let his mom catch him looking because he didn't want to spoil her image of him.

Harry just listened to uncle Vernon then just tried to fix his sister's clothes and then took her out of the room when she was finished and he had finished all of his chores.

Once they were in the room together, he asked Marcie "How bad does it hurt and where? How do you feel?" He waited for her answer. He also wondered if this would affect her bladder even more.

Harry just wished that he could be using magic right now to hurt Dudley and make him pay for what he had done. His sister was hurt and his uncle wasn't even acknowledging that Dudley had done anything wrong.

He sighed and just tried to do his best to get rid of the pain that his sister might be feeling at the moment.

Marcie frowned and looked up at her brother with big wide eyes.

"It just hurts," she said trying to show him where she really couldn't reach, and then moved her hand down to the mid of her back where her kidneys would be.  "She sighed.

"Can you change my pants, now?" she asked him.  "I don't wike wearing wet pants."

She had tears in her eyes.

She still had not eaten dinner yet because of Vernon and Dudley coming in before Petunia, and Vernon staring at Harry to take care of her before they even started eating.

Dudley too the opportunity while they were away to help himself to some of Harry's mashed potatoes and half of his corn bread, when his parents weren't looking, of course.

Harry did his best to change her quickly and then bring her back to her seat and put her in it and then sat back at his seat and just ate whatever was left on his plate.

As soon as he was finished with his food, he just started the work that he needed to do and then got Marcie out of her seat and brought her to the bathroom in case she might need to go again and just got her clothes off and sat her down, letting her go, while turning around to give her privacy.

Marcie ate her dinner, and watched Harry load the dishes into the sink.

One thing Aunt Petunia still didn't trust him with, yet, was cleaning anything in the kitchen.  He was still a child and a boy, and she was known for having a clean kitchen.  So, all Harry had to do at ten years old, was load the sink with the dishes after meals, and then take care of his sister, who should pee after every meal, according to his uncle and aunt.

Marcie watched as Harry loaded the sink, and then she got out of her chair when he came back for her, and she walked to the bathroom.

He pulled her pants down for her, and saw her panties were dry and clean.

She sat there for a few minutes, and tried to pee, but nothing came out.  It had already come out before dinner.

Frowning, Marcie looked up at Harry.

"Are they gonna be mad?" she asked him.

• 2 weeks later...

"I don't think so, no. But just in case, just make sure you tell me the moment that you need to go to the bathroom and I'll take you." He said as he let her get up from the toilet and then pull up her pants for her and then let her wash her hands and walk with her back to their room. As soon as they got to the room though, he helped her to sit down on the bed and he tried to look for something that could help with the injury on her lower back where she had shown him that the rock had hit her. He was starting to wonder if he would be hit by a rock when Dudley didn't wanna get in trouble, the idea scared him for sure and he just hoped that everything would turn out as it should and that eventually him and Marcie could get away from this horrible place and go live with someone who would have actually cared about them and their well being.

Marcie nodded and followed him to their room and sat down on the mattress that their uncle and aunt called their bed, and she looked up at Harry.  The room smelled like a mix of stale and fresh urine from all the times she would be caused to sit there, holding it, until she wet herself when they couldn't get the door open.

As he looked around for something that might help with her bruise in the middle of her back, she placed a finger in her mouth and looked up at him.

"Harry?  Why come Dudley and the others hate us so much?  Didn't they like our parents, too?"

"I don't think they did if I'm being honest. Dudley and the others seem to think that our family are just a bunch of really mean people and just what they call 'f-f-f-fr-ea-ks'. It hurt him to even say those words but he knew it was the truth." He said it but it hurt him just to even say that, he didn't understand as much as Marcie did, why the Dursley's didn't like them so much, why did they have to hate both of their parents just because they were different. Different isn't always a bad thing, that's what he thought anyways, but he had yet to learn that what he thought about others being different that it wasn't a bad thing would be correct in more ways than one. Regardless though, he still had to look out for and protect his little sister and make sure that she was alright.

"I never really understood that word," Marcie told him.  "Kids at school say it all the time, but they say it for a lot of different reasons.  I would never get the idea that adults would say that word and mean it.  I thought it was a kid word."

She frowned and looked down.  She could tell that it must have meant something really bad by Harry's reaction as he explained and the way he said the word.

Marcie sighed.

"So, if they didn't like our mum and dad, why they let us stay here?" she wondered aloud.  "It makes no sense to me."

She shivered.

"Probably because they were the only family that we have left. I don't think we have any aunts or uncles besides the Dursley's. At least, I don't remember us having any other aunts, uncles or cousins." He said as he tried to recall if they had any relatives that they knew about. The foster place probably thought that it was the best choice for them to go stay with their aunt and uncle even though they had never met the Dursley's before they had both been taken in by them. He wondered what would've happened if they hadn't been orphaned by that explosion or bright flash of green light, or that the evil man destroyed their parents and their house, he sometimes wondered if they could've had a normal life living with their mum and dad if they hadn't died.

Marcie frowned.

"I would rather live a different people than these guys, only... I wouldn't want to live without my big brother."

She reached out and hugged him.

As she wasn't really scared or worried about anything, they never did find anything for her bruise on her back, at least not magically.

Marcie sighed.

"Dudley better watch his step," she told her big brother.  "If he keeps hitting us, I'm going to call the police when we get big enough that he would get in trouble for it."

"I know, trust me, so would I sis, so would I. I've always wondered what it would be like if we actually had a fun loving and nice family that would actually let us act our age instead of making us act older or younger than we already are. It just doesn't seem very fair to me that we have to put up with it, when Dudley never has to put up with it." He told Marcie as he looked at her and listened to her before he chuckled a little bit and said "Yeah well, let's just hope that we don't have to see Dudley anymore when we're big enough to be able to call them for him being mean to us when we were younger." He said as he turned to his sister and asked her "Wanna play a game before we turn in for the night? Are you getting tired Marcie?" He asked her softly as he continued to hug her and just did his best to keep his sister content and calm.

Marcie nodded, but just before they started, there was a knock at their cupboard bedroom door.

"Harry, if you either you or Marcie need the toilet, now is the time.  The door will not be open until morning," Vernon called out to them.

Marcie looked up at Harry.

"I want to stay with you, Harry."

She reached out for his hand so that he could take her with him if he was going to the bathroom.

She was good because she had already had her little pee earlier.

Dudley rushed to the bathroom and went in and locked the door to make Harry wait a little longer.