LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adult baby looking for a mommy

BABY-BEDTIME-BEAR

Hello I'm Baby Bedtime Bear (adult baby care bear)and I am up for adoption and I have always dreamed of having a loving mommy/girlfriend, mommy/baby bond of my very own.And possibly even married.

I am 30 yrs old and am a good boy, who loves Care Bears, likes trains, coloring, like to listen to lullaby music/relaxing music, love to sleep/napping in my crib, and having a mommy to be with me and to play with me. I like to wear diapers, but I don’t go in them. I’m loving and caring.I love breastfeeding, and it's even ok with me if you don't produce milk it’s the most nurturing feeling and being held and cuddled. My ideal date with a mommy would be her helping me get my pajamas on, and us getting all snuggled up together on the couch to watch tv or a movie or even video games. I can be an adult when need to be. I have always felt like a baby my entire life. I’m looking for a mommy between the age of 20 to 35 to treat me as her very own. So if you're interested being a mommy please send a message live in Columbus Ohio.

WIN_20180209_18_59_13_Pro.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Archived