LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition (privat Nappy_Quenn)

I kneel down and kiss your forehead as the educator comes over and lifts you up. "It's okay princess mommy will be back. Go make new friends and have fun". 

The educator smiles" its okay all little ones are like this the first time. We'll take good care of her". I leave and the educator takes you to a room with 6 other adults sized babies. They were all sitting in infantile walkers playing with their toys or moving their walkers around the room. The educator sat you in a walker beside a boy who was sucking his paci and banging his rattle. " Okay kids this is our new friend Anastasia let's all be nice and make friends". The educator turned on nursery rhymes and went around the room playing with all the big babies.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mommy kissed me, motherly, in forehead, and then I watched the puppy with sad eyes, as she leaves.

The educator took me to other babies. There really were 6 adult babies, we suck as I hardly spoke.

"They either were sick or with them something happened as with me." I thought to myself. I was taken to the center and introduced to the rest of the babies, then they put me on a walker.

“It’s good that they don’t make me crawl. At least I can develop my leg muscles.” The educator, turns on a melody, that goes to the center and starts playing with us, just like with little babies ..

I'm not used to anyone else but my mom being cooed with me and I'm blashed from embarrassment and hiding my eyes ..

The educator smiled and thought you to be adorable blushing. She tickled your belly and moved on to the next child. Half an hour later she began moving everyone out of their walkers sitting them on the carpet. The adult babies crawled around and started pulling toys out the toy box. A boy a little bigger than Anastasia was sucking his pacifier and held a teddy bear out to her. He wore a blue onsie his diaper clearly visible and saggy from being wet.

(Play the role of educator and adult baby Julie :) )

---------

I didn’t go in walkers for long. Soon they pulled me out and put me on the carpet. I saw a boy in a diaper holding out a eddy for me, but I bashed and don't have playing with him.

I crawled to a group of girls. It was Julie and Ashley. They were without pacifiers and talked quite nicely, but because of my mommy’s medicine, I couldn’t speak normally. They played "mother-daughters" but with dolly. Bint they smiled where I'm crawl into them

Ashley: "I will play the role of daddy and put on a funny, fake mustache, and you will be Julie's mommy. And Ana will be our baby, since she speaks poorly.playing with her is more fun than with a dolly"

Anastasia: I was a little offended, that even these little girls gave me the role of a baby, but I could not speak normally and only answered: "Goo-goo-goo.."

• 2 weeks later...

Julie smiled and put on a pink dress-up dress. " Come to mommy baby, its time for your breakfast. Then me and daddy has to go to work." Julie set a chair by her and helped  Anastasia into it. She picked up a empty bowl and spoon and pretend food was in it. " say ahh so you can eat your oatmeal". She brought the empty spoon to Anastasia mouth.

Ashley: "Let's assume that I have already come from work. I sit on the couch and read newspapers and help with the upbringing of the baby. If you have any problems with upbringing, then turn.

Anastasia: This girls sat me down and began to play with me, like a baby.
Tried to feed with a baby spoon.

It was very humiliating. I was turning my face away from the spoon and sneaking because my vocal cords were still not working

Julie frowned when Anastasia wouldn't eat her food. " The baby won't eat her dinner what should we do?" She looked to Julie and pouted. " Your the daddy make her eat her food. Then we can take her for a walk before her nap".

The educator smiled as she saw the 3 girls playing and took a picture for their parents to see. She went around the room checking diapers.

Ashley: “Or maybe daddy should spank the naughty little one girly? Eat your baby food well,” I said sternly, straightened her fake mustache and tapped a folded newspaper on my palm imitating spanking ..

Anastasia: I saw how Ashley threatens me with spanking. I don’t know, whether she is bluffing or not, and I, blashed, open my trembling mouth and Julie begins to feed me and also cooed with me. The educator added points to my humiliation, by taking a picture of me and checking my diapers with two fingers.

I whimpered and pulled my hands to her, so that she would save me from further humiliation.

The educator smiled. " Aww are you having fun with your friends?... Your kids keep playing nice". She went to the desk to log everyones diaper status and changed a few of the babies who needed changing.

Julie smiled and pushed over a stroller. " Okay baby in the stroller time for mommy and daddy to take you for a walk."

Ashley: I bring a stroller in which I rolled my dolls and, to my joy, Anastasia will fit into it well. While Julie was fastening our babygirl's to the stroller, I'm leaned over to Julie’s ear and whispered to her: “Let's take her to the room of diaper change and ask the educator's, to show us how to change the diapers, and we will help her it would be great.” Julie giggled at my suggestion

Anastasia: I saw how Ashley brought the stroller and the girls began to seat me in it. I tried to be capricious, but it did not succeed. Then Ashley and Julie drove me somewhere, but even from afar I felt the sweet smell of baby powder: “They are taking me to changes.” I realized to myself and from horror and shock, did not notice that the diaper was really wet.