LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition (privat Nappy_Quenn)

I am Anastasia Cruz.

I am 25 years old.

I am a blonde of small stature 5''2 with beautiful green eyes.  

I am very intelligent and love to develop myself. A few months ago I got a job at a very large oil company and am already applying for the vacant position of Deputy General Director. But this position is claimed by my colleague, who has been with this company for quite some time, according to my information, for 2 years and she always substitutes me and makes sure that all my affairs fail, but I always ended up successfully.

Recently, I heard that the CEO is going to stop on my candidacy.

Unexpectedly, my colleague changed anger to mercy and was kind to me. Wore my favorite coffee and helped me with business.

And now she is to invited me to her home for dinner, saying that she had prepared a surprise for me ...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Domina Hendrix.

I am 27 years old.

I stand 5'11 without heels but generally I am in heels towering over my peers at 6'3. I weigh 235 lbs and have a fit and curvy figure. My hair is often kept in braids though occasionally I will wear it out in a natural style.

I have been working at my current job for 2 years now. I am usually the first to arrive and one of the last people to leave. I have worked hard to get where I am yet recently that hasn't been enough. A major position opened within the company. I felt with my experience, time, and dedication I was the obvious choice. Yet somehow it seems our CEO favors the new girl. That pissed me off yes she had a few successes but I had more. Yes she contributed to the company but so had I. The thought of working under the blue eyed blonde haired brat was enough to make me want to scream. 

There was no way I was losing out to Anastasia and I had devised a plan to ensure that. Over the last month I have been overly helpful and nice. Making sure she had everything she needed helping her finish her projects. All of the time having to smile and hide how I truly feel.  It didn't matter as tonight these past few weeks of being nice would finally come to fruition.

I had little Ana's new bedroom ready and tonight she was coming over for dinner. Since this was her last grown up meal for a while I went all out. I prepared a fresh garden salad, filet mignon and lobster, fresh homemade butter rolls, garlic butter potatoes and steamed seasoned vegetables. The meal was ready when Anastasia arrived. I opened the door with a smile wearing a nice short flowing yellow sun dress my hair pulled up in a bun. " Hi Anastasia I hope it wasn't hard to find please come in".

I finished my work and went to visit Domina. On the way, I drove into the mall and bought a new red strapless dress.

While I was driving a car I kept thinking, “I wonder what kind of surprise she prepared for me.”

And so I'm standing at the door. Domina lived in a good area, in a large private house, and I was surprised at how tall the fence was in her completely curled greenery.
I went to the door and pressed the bell button.

A few minutes later, Domina opened the door.

I smiled at her.
"You look great Domina. You have a very beautiful house." I said words on duty so that the hostess would be pleased.

I went into the house.

"It smells good. Have you really bothered for me. I'm flattered and still terribly hungry."

Domina smiled as she led Anastasia inside to the sun room. "Please have a seat, what can I get you to drink? I have wine,  water, and lemonade. Dinner will be finished in just a few moments. I enjoy cooking so I'm glad you could come by and join me for a meal". 

Domina looked at Anastasia and couldn't believe how easily this was coming together she truly had no idea.  " Thats a very lovely dress by the way i don't think I've seen you in it before"  And I never will again it'll be pampers and princess dresses soon enough I think to myself.

I accept the compliment with a smile.

"Thank you very much Domina. I bought it an hour ago. You intrigued me by saying that a surprise awaits me. Let’s drink for it and also for fair competition. I know that you have worked for a long time and I am glad that my success has brought me such results. I’m looking forward to a new appointment as Deputy General Director, this will open up new paths for me to develop myself. I want wine and a piece of fish.
Pour me to drink and celebrate all successes. "

I smile gritting my teeth as you sound so certain and smug you will be getting the position over me. I go to the kitchen and pour you a glass of wine adding a flavorless but strong sleeping agent to your glass. I pour myself some lemonade and place the drinks on the table. I fix Anastasia plate with fish, vegetables and potatoes and a plate with steak for myself. Bringing out the plates i place them beside our respective drinks having added a laxative to your potatoes so when you woke you'd have quite a surprise. " I look forward to the company's continued success and wish you happiness in your future". I toasted clinking my glass to yours. I took a sip of my lemonade as I began eating. " So tell me Anastasia why do you think your the sure candidate for this position...you've  not been with the company even a year yet. Such a postion requires experience dont you think?"

Domina brings food and drinks. We clink glasses and I drink wine.

"I think that I am worthy of this position. He will come with experience over time. I was the president of the group at the university, so I can manage people. Yes, and I have completed so many assignments that I now think I'm ready to turn the mountains."

I am finishing dinner and feeling weird .. "Domina. I was dizzy so much. It seems I drank a lot. I think I need to go... But getting up from a chair, I took only two steps towards the door, as I was stretched out on the floor and everything around was plunged into darkness.

"Help me," I managed to whisper before losing consciousness ..

I seethed with she there was no way i was losing to this brat. When Anastasia stood i feigned concern. " are you okay maybe you should sit down. " Within seconds she was crumbling to the floor and losing consciousness. I laughed. " Well let's see who gets that new position now" .

I lift Anastasia up and take her to what was a guest room. I had transformed the room to an oversized yellow and pink nursery. Knowing she would be out for hours i laid Anastasia on the changing table and set to work. I stripped my new little girl naked and took my time lathering her body from the neck down with a hair removal cream. When the allotted time passed i wiped her down with a warm wet cloth wiping away any trace of hair from her body save for that on her head. 

After inspecting her body thoroughly making sure I hadn't missed anywhere I dried and lotioned baby Anastasia. " Your gonna be mommies precious little diaper baby not the silly grown up brat you think you are." I slide a double thick nighttime diaper with princess sofia designs under her bottom and fasten the diaper in place.

I dress Anastasia in pink footie pajamas that zipped in the back. Finally I slide Anastasia hands in mittens rendering her hands useless to grab or hold onto anything. Locking the mittens around her wrist I laid my new babygirl in her crib and clip a pacifier to her pajamas. Putting a soft yellow baby blanket over her i turn out the lights and leave the nursery after turning on my baby monitor.

I ho to the dining area and finish my meal before cleaning the kitchen. I clean up everything from changing Anastasia throwing away her big girl clothing before taking a shower and going to bed. It was the weekend and tomorrow would be a busy day with my baby girl.

I don’t know how much I was unconscious .. I just felt that they were doing something with my body ...

I came to with a headache. I grabbed my head and saw real infant mittens71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.da7dee9cdad6f64f5e9bb97ed07bd08f.jpg only larger. I looked at my body and saw a beautiful soft suit 1303265140__57.thumb.jpeg.377a243179b5c7d9fcd205fbf4de5064.jpeg.

I blinked my eyes several times and looked around and saw the grilles, a soft mattress beneath me and then I saw a swirling mobil ... I realized in shock .. "I'm in CRIB." I touched myself between my legs and heard a crunch .. "I'm also in the diaper .. and even worse ... it was used. Someone turned me into a baby. "

There was something pacifier in my mouth 9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg. I hardly knelt and grabbed the crib's bars. I shouted through the pacifier "There is somebody. Let me go home. Now." And she began to shake the bars loudly in the hope that the castle would weaken and I could escape ..

It was early in the morning when I woke to the cries of a cranky baby. " Hmm seems she is an early riser". I get up and loosely tie a satin bathrobe around my naked body. Going across the hall I open the door of Anastasia nursery and smell a messy diaper in the air.

" Good morning princess are we cranky this morning? Mommies here now no need to fuss. " i stand over Ana looking down at her in her crib. "Does mommies cranky baby need her diaper changed?" I coo at her knowing she will be embarrassed to be sitting in a messy diaper. I had no worries of her shaking at the crib it was made of solid oak and would not budge.

" Now no more yelling can baby ask mommy nicely to change her diapers or should you stay in your messy diaper until breakfast is over?"

"Domina. Is that you? What is this nonsense? You not my mommy and I'm not a baby. I'm 25 old girl. Immediately give my clothes and let me go and then we will decide everything in peace." I asked with a threat and did not dare to talk about the fact that I need to change the diaper.

I raise an eyebrow. " excuse me did I just hear a baby in a poopy diaper call me by my name? I don't think that will be allowed.You are wearing your clothes. Babies wear what their mommies and daddies decide. Mommy is going to give you some time to think about who the adult is and how good diapered babies should talk to their mommy. When your ready to be a good girl let me know." 

I leave the nursery and go down to the kitchen where I began making breakfast for myself. Eggs,pancakes, and sausage. I wanted coffee but knew since I had decided to breast feed that wasn't an option. I had been taking lactation supplements for the last month and my breast were full and ready to nurse my baby girl. So instead I fixed tea and sat down to eat listening to the baby monitor to see if Anastasia was ready for her mommies help.

I see how Domina missed my threats and said that I can sit in a full diaper until dinner. I see that she does not bluff when she leaves my nursery .. In addition, I slipped and plopped right on ass and my whole mess was spread over my bottom .. Also, the smell was intolerable. I swallowed my pride and screamed through the pacifier ... "Mommy change babygirly diapee"

I smiled hearing you call out for me. I don't rush to you though and instead finish my breakfast and clean up the kitchen. About 15 minutes later I walk into the nursery. " Did my baby girl call for me? Now tell mommy what you need and why?" What Anastasia didn't know is the baby monitor was also a video recorder and would record her admitting to pooping her diaper and needing a change. 

I stood over the crib smiling down at the stinky diapered baby before me waiting for her to say it. To admit she pooped her own diapers and now needed her mommy to change her messy bottom. Surely it would be embarrassing for Anastasia but it would also reinforce who was in charge here.

I see how Domina enters the nursery and asks to repeat my request. I all blushed with embarrassment and shame and looking at the floor I say ... "I used diapee, mommy. Change my diapee. The baby is smelly, but it's not my fault. I think you used something for it .."

Domina tsk and shook her head. " I'm sorry princess are you blaming mommy because you filled your diaper with poopies? You have a messy butt because you pooped your diaper princess not mommy. Now we have a very busy day today so mommy is going to feed you first then we'll change your messy bottom."

Leaning over the rail I push you into a laying position and quickly swaddle you with the baby blanket. Once your securely wrapped up i lower the rail and lift you up carrying you to the nearby rocking chair. 

"Now its time for breakfast princess I want you to drink up all mommies special milk." I open my robe revealing my large and full breast. I chuckle as not once have you spit out your pacifier and gently i pull it from your lips and bring my nipple to your lips. " Now no biting if you bite mommy you will get a very warm and red bottom".

I did not expect Domina to be so strong. She laid me with one push and wrapped me up in a blanket. Then she took my cocoon and went to the rocking chair.

"What is she up to?" I wondered. “She said something about special food for me and I was horrified to see her loosening her gown belt and loosing one of her breasts. I saw a drop of milk on her nipple. "Oh no, are you going to breastfeed me? I'm not a newborn baby. This gross. I want a normal meal, give me toasts and not breast milk." I was naughty turning my face away from her chest. "you're crazy if you think that I will drink it."

I sigh as you refuse to nurse but shake my head. " Your just an infant still using your diapers. Of course your being best fed your not big enough for grown up food.  Now princess mommy won't force you to eat.  We can just get you dressed and go about our day. If you don't want to nurse now we'll try again when your hungry." Not giving her a chance to change her mind I carried her to the changing table where I fastened the straps in place after unwrapping her cocoon and removing the pajamas she wore.

Naked except for her diaper i look down at Anastasia" looks like someone made big poopies for mommy". I coo and open Anastasia diaper.  I take my time wiping her clean calling her a variety of baby names.  When she is sufficiently clean i slid a fresh diaper under her bottom. Powdering her bottom i take the clean diaper around Anastasia. Since she is fastened to the changing table I go to the closet and pull out a poofy pink dress that would stop halfway over her diaper. 

I hung the dress above the changing table and took out a pair of white lace ankle socks and slid them onto Ana's bare feet.

I won a small victory. She refused to feed me raw milk. Better to starve than to feed in such a humiliating way ..

She brought me to the changing table and tied me with straps. She changed my diaper, and I looked bright red to the side, while she cooed me and made silly faces, like a baby during a diaper change to distract him. I felt the chill of wet wipes and the sweet smell of baby powder that filled the nursery.

When the diaper was changed. She put a doll-style dress on her headil_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg and white socks with ruffles1182818216_il_fullxfull.1225068802_r70s_1200x1200(1).thumb.jpg.ca47a0253ab4208989324bbc2b353163.jpg. I was horrified to see my reflection in the mirror ... I looked like a living doll. The dress barely hid my diaper.

“Please. Enough. Domina. Listen, I’ll quit the company tomorrow. Just stop it all. I'm not a baby. I'm an adult. And this is some kind of crazy house. Let me go. Listen, I’ll even pay you. Just let it go,” I begged in tears. ...

I picked up Anastasia  as she cried and patted her padded bottom. " Oh sweetie its okay you don't have to quit. Mommy sent in your resignation last night. Now you remember those forms you signed a few weeks ago for that last minute project. Well if you were really a big business girl you would have read them. You legally signed power of attorney over to me. I am your legal guardian from now on. Mommy wouldn't just send her baby off by herself now would she."

Putting the pacifier back in Anastasia mouth I carry her to the living room where an infant bouncy seat in her size was waiting. I slid Anastasia into the bouncy seat and turned on mickey mouse cartoons. " Now mommy is going to get dressed and we can start our fun day okay pumpkin". I go to my bedroom to get dressed your diaper bag already packed by the front door.

I remembered with horror that I was really in a hurry for the meeting and Domina had slipped me some papers for signature, but I did not think that she was planning my future.

Now I am legally attached to Domina. I silently cried when she finished yelling at me. Then she brought me into the living room and fastened it to a child seat.

"They will look for me and then I will tell the police everything." I said. I had no choice but to watch stupid cartoons for babies instead of the RBC channel and wait for Domina.

I changed into a pair of denim shorts and blue button up top that showed a bit of cleavage I wore my nursing bra so when you were ready to eat while we were out you could easily have access. I put on a pair of sandals and brush my hair into a ponytail.

Coming into the living room I smiled at you. " aww is my princess having fun watching cartoons. No one has to look for you. Your paperwork is filed with the courts they know where you are. Who is going to believe I forced you to sign those papers. You were an up and coming business prodigy you would never sign paperwork without reading it. Besides you had 30 days to annull the paperwork yesterday was the 31st day. From now on your mommies pampered little princess."

I turn off the TV and wheel a pink stroller into the living room. Putting the locks on i lift you out of the baby chair and fasten you into the stroller. " it's such a nice day I think some sunshine will do that grumpy mood some good princess". I put the diaper bag at the bottom and began pushing you out the house and down the neighborhood. 

I am sitting in the living room and waiting for Domina to pack up ... I see her coming back. Dressed with diaper's bag and I understand that this is my bag.

And after herself she carries a stroller for babies and grabbing me, she fastens me with straps to the stroller. I’m trying to open the lock but in the mittens it is impossible to do.

"I don’t want to go out dressed like a doll. Please, I want to stay home ..." I cry through the pacifier ..

" Nonsense fresh air and sunshine will do you some good baby.  Besides how else would you be dressed your just a baby and you look adorable". Domina made her way down the street it was a busy morning neighbors were out watering their yards and starting the day.

She smiled and waved hi as her neighbor walked up. An older woman with gray hair and soft green eyes. " Oh Domina is this her? The young girl you adopted? She's just cute as a doll its so sweet of you to take on such a responsibility. Adopting a disabled child that will never grow up...if you ever need any help let me know my grandkids are excellent babysitters". She cooed at Anastasia and waved bye and Domina continued pushing her down the street. " Maybe mommy can set up a play date for you princess. I'll talk to our neighbor and see".

(if you introduce new characters. then I can play the role of babysitter's one and even let it be girls under 16. One 13, another 15. It will be interesting how these young girls will look after my character)

-------------

Domina ignored my protests. She shut my mouth pacidier's and fastened it with straps, so that I would not spit it out ... She drove me straight down the street, completely unashamed of anyone.

I tried to squeeze harder into the stroller, so as to be as inconspicuous as possible. we met her elderly neighbor and they started talking without paying attention to me.

The neighbor stopped only to talk with smna, like with a real baby .. "She thinks I'm babydisabled person. I'm blashed, but I need to ask her for help, but paci prevented her mouth from being used normally and I could only look at the neighbor full of prayers and pity eyes, for the neighbor to save me from this imprisonment, but instead she recommended her grandchildren in as my babysitter's.

When the neighbor walked away from the stroller, I whispered angrily through paci to Domina's.

"I don’t need any babysitters. Please stop these humiliations. I’m not a babygirl. I don’t want all this. I'm adult..."