LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition (privat Nappy_Quenn)

Ana: The guys played with me like a newborn. made silly faces. Then they shook a rattle in the face and forced to catch it.

It was so humiliating.

Then, while Ethan left to make tea, Emma played with me as if I were her dolly, but to my horror, I liked it.

Emma: Until Ethan left to make tea and sandwiches. In the meantime, I laid the baby on the carpet in the playpen, gave her a plush doggy and put a pacifier in her mouth, covered her with a colored blanket, tucked the blanket around the baby and stroking her back, began to sing her a lullaby. With a smile, I saw a big baby fall asleep sucking on a pacifier.

I put out the lights in the room and went to Ethan to drink tea.

After 15, Miss Domina arrives. And Ethan and I report to her.

"She was a good baby. Sorry, we wanted to feed her but we didn’t know what they feed such big babes like her, but I managed to put her to sleep. I used the trick I learned when I looked after my younger brother. He is 2 years old. And how old is this babygirly" - I asked Miss Domina

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile as i listen to the report and give the kids their money.  " Thank you kids for babysitting i may have to hire you again.  Anastasia is 25 but her mind tells her she is a small baby around 3 months old. She isn't old enough to eat big kid food. I have to feed her from my chest like your mommy did when you were babies. Sometimes she drinks a bottle but not often." I pick you up rubbing your back. " Wake up princess its almost time for din din. Wave bye bye to your sitters ".

Anastasia: I feel affectionately shoving my back. I wake up and see my mommy, Domina, who bowed over playpen's and wakes me up. Then she carring me up on hand under bottom  and takes my hand, waves it like I can't do it myself.
Emma and Ethan smile at me saying "bye-bye baby girl. We had fun "and leave.

I was very ashamed that I was an adult girl, and they looked after me like a stupid baby.

"Mahhh... nahh.. buhh... hohh. hunn... "I shoveled and drooling, flowed through my chin, trying to say," Mommy, I'm not baby. I'm not hungry"

I smile and wipe drools from your face. " I know mommies girl wants to watch cartoons before her din din bottle hmm?". I place you in your bouncer and turn on the infant channel.  While you watch TV I go to prepare your night bottle formula thickened with baby cereal and again a small dose of laxative. 

I have to sit in baby bouncer's and watch stupid shows for kids. Now there is "The Adventures of Barney"

I dream about the times when I, else adult girl, watch some film or at least news on TV.

My dreams are interrupted by Mommy, who brings a bottle of baby formula's.

I do not want to drink this baby's food and even several times I managed to spit it out, making my face completely infantile with milk leaks on my chin, but still most of it hit my throat. Then I stopped fighting it, because Mommy held the bottle tight and I had to suck it.

After finishing the bottle, I felt a strange gurgling in my tummy and I looked at my mommy interrogatively...

"poo-poo.. noo... "managed to break through me and I slept when I felt that the liquid, stench feed was filling my diaper

I sighed as you fussed and fought about drinking your nighttime bottle. " Come on princess i know you like mama's milk but the doctor said two bottles a day. " eventually I get you to finish your bottle. It didn't take long for the effects to kick in.  I coo as you say poopoo." Is baby Ana making poopies in her diaper? Is baby Ana using her diapers like a good little baby". I sit you in your playpen to play with your toys and let the medicine run its course as you fill your diaper for the second time today.

Mommy does not change me, but puts me back in playpen's and I feel the dirt smearing on my bottom...

It was a terrible feeling, but Mommy orders me to play with baby toys.

I lie on my stomach so as not to make my situation even worse and crying, in hysterics I knock a rattle on the floor and feel humiliated how I fill my diaper again..

"When it ends." I think to myself.

"Mahh... goo.. wah.... " - I cry trying to say," Mommy, give me water"  and think myself - " Maybe water will help me fix my tummy. "

After a few minutes I pick you up. " is the baby done making poopies? " i coo as i take you to the nursery.  In lay you down and make quick work. I wrote down your pubic area and bottom.  I powder your bottom taking you into a fresh diaper.  I look at the time" almost bedtime princess how about mommy read you a story". I cradle you in the rocking chair and start reading Good Night Moon to you. 

Mommy's finally picking me up to change my diaper.
The first time I was so happy I even smiled. My mess was finally removed and I was very pleased with the new diaper.

After that, Mommy dressed on me sleepsuit, and sat down with me in the rocking chair, putting me, on her knees and opening a book for lttle babies began to read to me.
The book was real for little infants. With colorful pictures and big letters, as if I could not read.

Mommy shook her rocker on the chair, read to me and showed pictures and made stupid faces.

At first I yawned from monotonous pumping and reading and did not notice how, I'm closed my eyes and after few minutes asleep.

My body, get used to baby's life...

I smile as i see you falling asleep. I finish the story and carry you to your crib. I kissed your forehead and laid you down.  Gently putting your pacifier in your mouth. Remembering your behavior last night I put on your mittens and cocoon you in your soft pink blanket.  

I go to the kitchen and make myself dinner.  I look over my schedule for tomorrow as I was taking you to preschool for a few hours to get used to a new place. After eating I showered and went to sleep. 

(I throw another idea. You can take me to the baby shop. Replenish food, toys, diaper, etc. :) )

I'm asleep and didn't even notice I was wrapped up for the night. I was so soft, cozy and calm that I slept through the night.

In the morning I woke up and found that still pacifier sucker and never even released it from my mouth and I also found a very wet and dirty diaper. Something's going on with my stomach.

I tried to get out of my cocoon, but I didn't succeed.

"I wonder what Mommy's up to for me today? You need to call Domina "thought I.

I remember that it's better not to say.. I'm start to sneak "Mommy. .."

I woke early and prepared for my day. Today Anastasia would visit daycare for a few hours so I could run a few errands. Afterwards I would take you shopping and get you a new dress. We were going to have very special guest for dinner so I wanted you to look your best. I hear you over the baby monitor it seems the drug wore off early. I walk into your nursery and see you still in your cocoon. " Good morning princess". I pick you up still in your cocoon and cradle you in my arms as I sit in the rocking chair. " Is mommies baby ready for her breakfast? " I coo as i open my shirt and give you the first breast.

I continue to whimper until I saw how mommy comes into my nursery.

I expected that she would unravel me and let me out of the cocoon to put on for breakfast, but she just picks up my cocoon in her arms, in which I slept, and goes to the rocking chair.

I act up and turn my mouth away from her nipple, but Domina turns my head to her chest and presses my face to her nipple's.

I had to start sucking breast milk. Again, I felt a long-forgotten, from the time of my true infancy, feeling of feeding. Now I'm breastfeeding again.

I suck her breast at the same time as my mommy’s milk, inhale the smell of her skin.

I chuckled when you fussed about nursing. Of course as always you gave in and began suckling milk from my breast as I gently rocked the chair. I enjoyed this time breastfeeding helping us to bond so you would feel more dependent on me. When you finished the first breast I easily move you to the other and continue your feeding. " Today will be princess Ana's first day of preschool. You'll get to make new friends and play didn't that sound fun baby" I coo as you suckle down your breakfast. 

I choked on breast milk when I heard the news that I would go to preschool's and interrupt my feeding.

Her medication finally passed. I'm again feel my mouth and tongue, and I can speak clearly  and I in shock ask: "Mommy. What does preschool mean? It’s a real preschool with real little babies, but what will they think of me. I’m much older than all the babies put together. I want to stay home. I’ll be careful and not hurt myself. I don’t want to preschool. P-please mommy. Don't do it" I start crying with breast milk on the lips.

As you start to cry I pat your bottom and give you my breast again. " shh shh drink your milk and calm down. Mommy wont punish you for using big girl words this time because your scared but next time you get another special baba." Once I got you settled and nursing again I spoke. "Your preschool is for big babies like you. Little ones who's bodies grew up but not their minds. Now for your first day you'll only go a few hours. Next week you'll go full time. And you already know your much to little to stay home alone so don't suggest something so silly"

I understand that if I talk further, I will be in trouble. Anyway, I can’t change anything if Mommy has already decided something. I could only cry from humiliation, which I did. But mommy brings me back to breast milk.

I suck mommy's breasts and feel her stroking. It soothes my tantrum.

After some time, with the usual movement, first laying a soft cloth, Domina tilted my head and lightly trapped my back, I answered loudly: "BURP" and my face will be red, and a drop of breast milk came out on my lips.

I felt breast milk bubbling in my stomach and soon it would turn into moisture in the diaper.. "Di-di .. is stinky." I mumbled childishly

I smile satisfied with your behavior. " Oh i know baby mommy will change you". I give you your pacifier.  Unwrapping you from the blanket I strap you onto the changing table.  I make quick work of cleaning you pubic area and bum changing you into a fresh diaper. I dress you in a cute yellow baby dress and bonnet. I change your mittens to white ones and put white booties on you.  I take you to the living room and put you in your play pen while I pack your diaper bag for preschool. 

Mommy is pleased with my behavior. She gives me a pacifier into moth and I'm started suck it, and carries me to the changing table.

During the diaper change, I'm already stopped blushing, because meqq were changed so many times that I began to get used to it. I just looked at the ceiling and tears of humiliation, flowed from my eyes, when I felt the touch of Domina's on my privat parts. Finally, the diaper change is over.

Mommy puts me on a diapered bottom and starts dressing further: baby dress, booties, mittens and etc.

The finishing she was the artsy baby bonnet with lace on my head. I'minvoluntarily cast my gaze into the reflection in the mirror, on the closet and was horrified at the reflection. A three-month-old little girl was looking at me, only of a larger size, but by no means an elegant girl, whom I'm was a few days ago. "Mommy. I don’t want a baby bonnet. Just braid me with pigtails instead, please," I asked quietly, childishly and with tears in my voice.

I shook by head. "No princess,  your bonnet matches your pretty dress. Now remember our rules about big girl words. If mommy hears you used those words at daycare I'll be very upset with you." I grab your diaper bag and my purse. Picking you up I take you to the car and buckle you in your carseat. Starting the car I get on the freeway. 

I am omitted to listen to what mom said to me. Baby bonnet will remain in place. Then she grabs me on hands, my diaper bag, her handbag and carries me to the car. As usual, she puts me in the back baby seat and straps me on. Then she gets on the driver’s seat and takes me to a preschool. I could sit and just suck on binky.

Then mom turned on the CD with children's songs and the car's interior began to fill with babies melodies and various soothing sounds .. I did not want to listen to this and plugged my ears with my hands ... "Mommy, please put either Beyonce or Shakira. My head hurts from baby's music." I'm cry.

I sigh and pull over. Your very fussy today and still using big girl talk. I'm not sure you can be trusted to behave at preschool. I take a bottle of juice from your diaper bag. " Here princess your so fussy drink your baba and relax". I wait till your suckling down the juice to start driving again. I had once again put the medicine so you wouldn't be able to talk properly. 

Mommy instead of changing the music, stops on the side of the road and takes out a diaper bag, familar bottle of juice.

I cry "Noooo," but Domina's stern look speaks for itself. Either I drink it or get a serious punishment. I have to insert nipple from bottle into my mouth and I start sucking juice. After a minute, I felt a familiar cold spilling over my mouth. When I finished the bottle all I could do was sob, babble "goo-goo ... gahh .. mahh" happened to me instead of "my miserable mouth .."

Mommy smiled and continued drive...

I turned back on the nursery rhymes and continued to drive. It took 40 minutes but we arrived. I got your diaper bag and picked you up setting you on my hip. I close and lock the doors and head inside. We are greeted by a young woman who all is to sign in. I set you down on soft carpet to play with the toys as i fill in the last bit of your paperwork. I explain to the staff your mental ability is that of a 3 month old, you must started crawling, i packed your bottles and extra diapers for your visit. I also confirmed your still in diapers and should be checked every so often as you couldn't talk. 

We come to preschool. The  educator meets us. This girl. She looks about 22 years old no more. She begins to cooed at me and stroke my cheeks, like a baby.

Mommy and this educator, put me on the carpet so that I play.

Mom fills out my sheet where indicates my age: 3 months and other data. Then she is about to leave.

I crawl to mommy, grab her by the skirt, show her with all the look so that she doesn't leave me and cry:

"Goo-goo. Waaaahhhh. Naaahhhhh .."