LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition (privat Nappy_Quenn)

I smiled as I you fussed at the taste at first. I gently pat your bottom and encourage you to drink your baba. As your eyelids get heavy and you start to fall asleep i hold you rocking gently while you finish the bottle.

When its all gone once again I burp you disturbing your sleep a little. I lah you on the changing table and undress you. I put on a hello kitty nightgown which only covered half your diaper. With a full tummy and the calming music you were practically asleep when I laid you in your crib. I kissed your forehead and placed a teddy in your arms as you slept. 

Quietly I left the nursery and fixed my own lunch. While you napped I spoke with what would soon be your new preschool. I discussed all your needs and was glad they could accommodate you to start in a few days. That settled I looked at the pictures I took of you over the last two days. You looked so cute I decided to share them on my social media.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Organize a baby shower in the future, in your opinion)) invite your colleagues and friends. Wrap me in a soft envelope from blankets, like on picture and imagine officially as a newborn baby. This will be funny)))

-----------------

I spend the baby’s daytime sleep, like a baby clutching a teddy in my arms  and sucked binky and can’t even imagine what Domina did. In a dream, I don’t notice how I fill my diapers, not only pee-pee, but also poo-poo because of laxatives.

I'm wake up somewhere after two hours and find my full diapers. Remembering that you can’t use adult words . I have to whimper. "Di-di .. goo" - I cry with pacifier in mouth.

But I don’t believe that I’m doing it ..

1576675637_27-79.jpg

While you napped a friend of mine visited. She heard you cry over the baby monitor. " Aww she's crying. Just wait here I want to go meet my little niece. I'll bring her out". Monica my friend hurried to the nursery where you sat crying in a poopy diaper.

She picked you up and laid you on the changing table. " Aww did you wake up from your nap. Baby doesn't like her messy diapee no she doesnt". She cooes to you as she restrain you to the changing table. " Dont worry princess auntie will get you all clean".

I knew you would be shocked and embarrassed. I hadn't let anyone directly care for you and now you would get your diaper changed by a stranger. While she took care of you I poured us both some tea and set out some cookies.

Monica untaped your diaper and pulled it open. You would feel the cool soft touch of wipes as she wiped your bare pussy clean before raising your legs and cleaning your poopy bottom.

I am sitting in a dirty diaper, when suddenly a woman. I'm blushed and hid under a blanket, but she comes and takes me from crib's and carries me to a changing table.

“Hey who are you?” - I scream - “Nobody touched me except mommy. Don't looked on me.” Then she begins to change the used diaper.

And then I realized  "She rescured me" - and started whispering to her, that Domina wouldn’t hear: “Listen. I don’t know what your name is. But help me. They are holding me by force. Let my relatives know. They are looking for me and will call the police. P-please. You see that I'm her baby .. "

Monica was already well aware of the situation. She had in fact helped me with everything even building the nursery. She ignored you as she powdered your butt and put a fresh diaper on you. Unfastening the restraints she popped a pacifier in your mouth. " Uh oh sounds like baby Ana is still being naughty. How could you say such mean things about mommy. Of course your a baby. If you weren't who's poopy diaper did I just clean. Mommy wont be happy to hear your telling lies and using big girl words."

She carried you to the living room where i took you from her. " did she give you any trouble? "

Monica sighed. " I changed her messy diaper and baby Ana decided to say some very naughty words. She screamed at me while I changed her and then tried talking like a grown up. Baby Ana seems to think she's all grown up and says she's being held here by force".

I sigh as I bounce you in my lap. " Baby you know what mommy said about big girl words. Your going to get a spanking and then another special baba. Maybe taking away your ability to talk for 24hours will teach you a lesson. Mommy doesn't like you telling these lies and you don't yell at grown ups. Your a baby and any available grown up will change your diapers".

Turning you across my lap on your tummy I raise you nightgown and pull down your diaper. I immediately start spankinh your bottom which was still sore from your earlier spankings.

I really hoped that this unknown woman would help me, but I did not know that she was a friend of Domina. She pretended to be talking nonsense and plugging my pacifier's mouth.

Worse, she didn’t keep it a secret. When she brought and gave me in arm Domina's, she told mommy about my behavior.

Mommy was very angry and again began to punish me and slap my naked buttocks, right with a stranger. I cried like a naughty little girl on my mommy’s lap. Woman was not far away and was shooting video on the phone. How do I get spanking.

Then mommy finished punishment, said that for my words, I will receive a special bottle that I drank in the car, but there was a trial dose and it stopped working after a few hours and now, I will get a large dose and I can’t speak for a whole day.

I was horrified when mommy said it. I covered my mouth with my hands and in histeria's shook head: "Please ... Please. Do not do this. I am a good girl. I will not speak anymore. Please do not take away my privilege of speaking." crying me.. 

I sighed as I hand you over to my friend naked. She rubbed your bottom as you cried. " Aww poor baby, got her bum bum spanked. Maybe baby Anastasia will do better next time".

I go to the kitchen and fix a bottle of apple juice. I mix in a higher dosage of the medicine and come out. You fuss and fight as we hold you down naked. " Young lady mommy is at her limit with this naughty behavior. You will drink your baba or you will earn a week of no talking. No open up and drink your baba".

Mommy and woman undressed me in only one diaper and mommy leaves for the kitchen.

Soon she returns with a baby bottle, full juice.

"I do not want to not say .." - I cry and cover my body and breasts, so that the woman does not look at me.

But mommy takes me and threatens me that if I don’t drink it, then I can’t talk for a week .. I have to open my mouth, and suck nipple bottle's and drink juice with medicine.

I began to feel like some kind of cold was flowing down my throat, tongue. I try to appeal again to Domina's mercy, but my tongue is already numb, and I still have to drink almost a whole bottle. When I finished it I didn’t feel my mouth at all.

Sounds came out of my mouth like a newborn baby.. 

"Buahh" - cry me in despair..

The bottle empty I give it to Monica and put your diaper back on your red bottom.  In nothing but your diaper i put you in a baby bouncer and turn on infant cartoons.  " I'm sorry you had to see that.  Anastasia is just so naughty I don't know what's gotten into her"

Monica laughs " I'm sure she'll fix her attitude after that red bottom you gave her.  Honestly don't stress it.  Just keep doing what your doing she'll come to realize she needs you for everything and settle down to be a good little angel". Monica sipped her tea and ate a cookie. " She starts daycare soon yeah,  maybe being around other babies like her will help".

I nod my head listening to my friend.  " I guess your right.  She had settled down a little and doesn't fight breast feeding anymore. In fact it'll be time to nurse her again shortly. " 

Monica smiled and stood having to go. " I'll drop those cards in the mail and call you later". She stops to pinch your cheek. " Bye bye auntie girl,  be good for mommy". She kissed your face and left. 

They put me in a diaper in a pink baby bouncer's with toys were pulled on it. There was a program for babies on TV, but I was not interested in it. I lay with one hand covering my breast, in order to somehow maintain my modesty and from nothing to do I began to play with toys bouncer's.

I saw that Domina and woman were drinking tea with cookies. I pulled my hands to them and as I could hardly speak, I showed with my hands that I also want tea with cookies.

Finally, the woman who introduced herself as my aunt, kissed my cheek and made bubbles on my stomach and left.

I giggled for my paci when they made bubbles. I didn’t notice how I wet the diaper again. With embarrassment, I began to feel that I was losing control of the bladder. I no longer notice when I have a wet diaper...

$_57.jpeg

I smile as I notice your diaper is wet again. You had tried to ask for cookies which the doctor already said not to give you. " is mommies baby hungry?" I coo and pick you up. I lay you across my lap as I open my blouse. As I had done earlier I took out a breast and brought it to your drooly mouth. " Here you go princess drink your milkies and you'll have a nice full tummy". I smile and take a picture with my phone as you suckle milk from my breast like the infant you are. " After your snack mommy will take you outside for some play time."

Instead of cookies with milk, mommy takes me from baby bouncer's and prepares to breastfeed me. I already, to my shame, begin to get used to this for this feeding. I sit on mommy’s lap, close my eyes and obediently open my mouth. My mommy’s nipple fills my mouth and I start sucking it and my mouth is filling with breast milk and I swallow it. At this moment, I really feel like a newborn.

I notice that mommy removes my feeding on video and redden my face with my hands.

I chuckle as you blush being filmed nursing. " Aww is princess Ana shy? Its okay baby all my friends think your adorable they just loved your pictures I posted". When you finish one breast i switch you to the other. "Princess Ana likes drinking her milkies from mama's breast don't you baby". I gently rock you as you greedily swallow my milk. When your done I sit you up and put a burp cloth on my shoulder before patting your back to burp you. 

(Let the children of your neighbor who are 12 and 15 years old play with me and let them change the diaper :) I will play the role of one of them.)

---------------

I am switched to another breast and I continue my mommy’s milk feeding. Domina said something about Facebook's. She flaunted my photos on the Internet on her and my pages.

I cried from horror and humiliation. "How many people saw me like this? What did they think of me?" - I was terrified myself. 

When the feeding was over, my mother tapped me on the back and I gave a burp and as always spat out some breast milk.

"Goo. Buahh .." I cried, showing signs that I wanted to stay at home, my mouth was still not working. The punishment of “not talking” is very hard..

I coo" oh I know baby you wanna go bye bye". I take you to the nursery where i put you into a pink carebear onsie and a little pink skirt. I slide pink baby booties on your feet and put you into your stroller. " I think Princess Anastasia needs some fresh air. Lets go play at the park." Putting your diaper bag in the stroller at the bottom I push you out the house and start walking to the park.  We get to the park in 10 short minutes and I sit you down in the sandbox.  "Here you go princess.  Why don't you build a castle ". I give you sand toys and sit on a bench only a few feet away.

Unfortunately mommy does what she wants.

She dressed me for a walk in the cutest baby clothes and shaped two pigtails, and led me out for a walk in a stroller.

She brought me to the park and put me in a sandbox, giving different forms for sand. Mommy moved away not far and sat on a bench.

I pretended to play, and as soon as she turned away, as soon as my limbs allowed, I crawled to the exit from the baby playground ..

I coo" oh I know baby you wanna go bye bye". I take you to the nursery where i put you into a pink carebear onsie and a little pink skirt. I slide pink baby booties on your feet and put you into your stroller. " I think Princess Anastasia needs some fresh air. Lets go play at the park." Putting your diaper bag in the stroller at the bottom I push you out the house and start walking to the park.  We get to the park in 10 short minutes and I sit you down in the sandbox.  "Here you go princess.  Why don't you build a castle ". I give you sand toys and sit on a bench only a few feet away.

Unfortunately mommy does what she wants.

She dressed me for a walk in the cutest baby clothes and shaped two pigtails, and led me out for a walk in a stroller.

She brought me to the park and put me in a sandbox, giving different forms for sand. Mommy moved away not far and sat on a bench.

I pretended to play, and as soon as she turned away, as soon as my limbs allowed, I crawled to the exit from the baby playground ..

I saw you toddle off toward the big kid playground. I was goingbto go after you when I saw two familiar faces. My neighbors grandkids her 12 year old granddaughter Emma and the 15 year old brother Ethan. "Emma, Ethan!" She waved them down.  They came over and I pointed you out to them. " would you kids mind babysitting for a bit? I can pay you both 25 each? Just let her play for a bit and then she just needs a bath. I should be home in time for dinner."  

They agreed and I gave them my house keys. " Help yourselves to anything in the kitchen and thank you again. If she misbehaves I trust you both know how to properly discipline". I left the park going to my car to go to a last minute meeting at the office.

I was very close to freedom when my mom saw my escape and quickly caught up with me.

She put me in a stroller again and collecting my toys from the sandbox, we drove on when I saw two children approaching.

They were very young looking, girl's about 12 years old, and a boy 15. They stopped near us and greeted loudly.

These were the children of our neighbor whom we saw a couple of days ago. Mommy greeted them and told them, what she have business and she needed to look after me.

I was ready to fall through the ground from embarrassment and could not argue anything because my mouth was not working.

Emma: "Miss Domina, we would love to sit with such a cute baby" - and she kissed my cheeks - "She looks like one of my dolls." Domina gives them her mobile number on a piece of paper and she motherly stroked my cheeks, with her hand and ordered me to be good newborn baby.

"Gooo .. buahh. Waaa." - I could pronounce with a numbed mouth, instead of "Do not leave me with them .."

Emma and Ethan took hold of the stroller and drove me, to the house.

Ethan unlocked the door and Emma pushed the cart in. " Since she just came from the park we should probably get her a bath first. Emma why don't you go take her to the bathroom and start running a bath. I'll go find her some clean clothes and stuff". Ethan walked down the hall quickly finding the nursery. He started going through the drawers and took out a yellow onsie and matching yellow booties. Ethan laid the clothes on the changing table with a fresh diaper.

Emma: I helped Ethan pull the stroller into the house and unfastened the baby from the stroller.

"Yes, I think a bath is a good idea." I took the baby to the bathroom. I put water in the tube. While it was filling, I completely undressed the baby. "Now baby help Aunt Annie and get into the bathtub" and after that I start bathing the baby.

Ana: It was very humiliating when two young teenagers treated like some kind of doll, or baby. Although much older than them. Emma led me to the bathroom and I blushed with shame when the little girl undressed me. I had to obey her, otherwise they will tell everything to Domina and who knows what will happen.

Emma: I'm bathing the baby. "I love to bathe my dolly, but I couldn't even dream, that I would babysitting with a real baby" - cooed me. I finish bathing baby and wrapping her in a towel, I lead by the hand in the nursery. Ethan had already prepared everything for the diaper's change  "I'm sprinkle baby, powder baby, and you Ethan can fix the diaper and dressed her clothes for nap-time. Remember, we looked after our little brother? You and I are a good team."

Ana: I was lying on the changing table and closing my eyes in embarrassment, I covered my private areas.

Ethan moved the babies hands restraining them to her side. He slid a fresh diaper under her bottom and taped it in place. Ethan removed the restraints and put the yellow onsie on her. Ethan was tall at 15 he was already 6 feet tall. He picked up Anastasia and put her in the bouncer in the living room. "Ms.Domina said she should play until dinner. Should we put on cartoons?"

Emma: I helped Ethan dress the baby. While she was lying on the changing table, I sprinkled baby powder.

"Look baby. It's snow." - I cooed, sprinkling powder on pubis and the bottom baby's. Then, while Ethan fixed the diaper and put on onesie. I helped put baby booties and baby bonnet on. “TV is bad for baby. It’s bad for her small eyes. Remember how we played with our brother. You Ethan, play a rattle with her, and I will play hide and seek with her,” I said. I stood in front of the baby bounser and began to close my eyes with my hands “Where is our sweet and cute baby? Here she is.” and quickly opened my eyes. I repeated this game several times.

Ana: It was the most nightmare experience. It was terribly humiliating when these guys changed my diaper, dressed me as if I couldn’t know anything. And after that they played with me like with a newborn baby. I dreamed that mommy would come and end this torment.

Ethan sat in front of baby Ana with a rattle. He shook it and cooed to her as his sister played peek a boo. They played with the baby for awhile before he stood up.  " Her mom should be home soon. Let's put her in her play pen for a bit and we can get a snack". Ethan once again picked up Ana and put her into her play pen.  He kissed the top of her head. " be good and play with your toys baby ." He went to the kitchen to fix a snack for himself and his sister.