LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition (privat Nappy_Quenn)

I see you tied the bear around yourself and stand up. "Oh no that toy is much to big for you. I can't have you choking yourself." I untie the bear and take it from the play pen along with any similar large stuffed animals. While you play i go to the kitchen and get myself a plate with a few cookies and a glass of lemonade to drink while I read my magazines.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mommy comes up and takes my bear.

Now I have nothing to cover for myself bady.. I sit in the same diaper as a baby and play with toys from boredom and suck a pacifier.

I see Domina leaving on kitchen and returning with cookies and lemonade. I take out the paci, get up to the edge of the playpen's and pull my hands to her.

"I also want cookies ... and give me a drink of lemonade .." - I ask loudly.

I look to Anastasia and shake my head. " Did we not just discuss being a good girl. You don't make demands of mommy and your much to young for cookies and lemonade".

I go to the kitchen and get a baby cookie made to easily dissolve. They are bland mostly with just a bit of apple flavor. "Mommy is going to give you one cookie no more as I don't want you spoiling your dinner." I give Anastasia the baby cookie and go sit down enjoying my snack and flipping through a parenting magazine.

I was hoping that Domina would give me her cookies from a plate, but no, she leaves and returns with just one cookie.. a cookie for babies under one year old, it is very soft and made in the shape of a dog’s face and she gives it to me.

I realized that she will not give me anything else. I sit on the bottom and eagerly eat cookies because it was the first more or less normal food ...

The cookie would basically dissolve as it hit touched her tongue a safety feature to prevent choking. I finished my snack and went over to Anastasia and picked her up. "Come on princess mommy has to water the garden". I carried the diaper clad big baby out the back door. The yard was big and completely fenced in.  I sat Anastasia down in the sand box.  Now you play here while mommy waters". The sun was still out though it was slowly setting as I got the house and began watering my garden beds.

I was delighted when Domina said that we were going out, so she would wear something for me, but she pulled me on only one diaper.

"Can I at least put something on? I don’t want to go out in this form. Can someone see me ..."

We are exit on air and I realized, that it was impossible to run, as well as the fact that someone would notice me, because of the high fence surrounding the territory.

Mommy put me in a equipped sandbox, and she went to waters.

I sat in the sandbox with arms crossed on my chest and cried from embrassing, sucking binky.

I look over and see you crying. Your not hurt more embarrassed than anything. I let you be as I water the plants.  Tonight we would have to talk about the behavior expected of baby Anastasia. It took about 15 minutes but I finished watering. Going to my pouty baby I pick you up. " i see a little girl who is ready for dinner and sleepy bye time".

I take you inside and once again put you in your high chair. Sliding the tray in place I go to the kitchen and open 3 jars of baby chicken and yams. Pouring the pureed baby food into a plastic bowl i warm the food for 30 second intervals.

Making sure the food isn't to warm i place the bowl on the table out of your reach as I fasten a clean purple plastic bib around your neck. " who's mommies hungry girl?" I coo as I sit down and begin feeding you brownish orange food.

Finally, mom finished watering. By that time, the sun had completely set and there was only sunset. Mommy came to the sandbox and took me home, saying that it was time for another feeding.

I was seated on a highchair and secured with a tray.

I watched mommy walk around the kitchen and cook for me. I saw jars of Gerber baby food and realized that slippery and nasty food for babies was waiting for me again. Finally she took a plate from the microwave and took a rubber spoon and went to me.

I crouched in a high chair while she tied me a beautiful bib . "Mommy .... P-please. Can I at least have a portion of pasta. I've heard many child, give eat "Mac and cheese". I don’t want this. This paste is just muck and looks and tastes. I don’t want this  baby food. This gross and brytto.." I sit on highchair and wrinkled my nose in disgust and drove my face with pursed lips from side to side, from spoon.

HTB1jYmePVXXXXbdXpXXq6xXFXXX7.jpg

ea7854eb384d729b9e392aec3ef6ef7d.jpg

I sigh as you fuss trying to refuse dinner. I pinch your nose and when you open your mouth to breathe I put a spoonful of food in your mouth. "No Anastasia your not old enough for real food you could choke. I think its time mommy explained the rules for little baby Ana hmm?" I scoop another spoonful of food into your mouth as I began telling you the rules. " Number 1 Ana is a very little baby girl that means you cannot talk except to say mommy or mama. You can express yourself with giggles and crying and innocent baby babble. Number 2 baby Ana does not walk. When mommy lets you out of your play pen you can crawl but walking is forbidden. Number 3 Ana will wear and use her diapers for all her potty needs. Mommy or another grown up will change you. Number 4 under no circumstances can baby Ana take off her diapers. Number 5 baby Ana will accept what is provided to her by mommy as mommy knows what is best for the baby. Number 6 If baby Ana tried to act like a big girl mommy will give her a big girl punishment.  Number 7 Ana will wear or not wear what mommy decides.  And 8 mommy is in charge and can change the rules at her discretion".

I'm trying to avoid a spoonful of nasty baby's food, but Domina is stronger than me. She pinches my nose and when I open my mouth for air she quickly puts a spoon in my mouth. I feel this sweet mucus flowing down my throat. When mommy fed me, I had no choice but to obediently open my mouth, in order to avoid a humiliating procedure.

While I'm feeding, mommy explained to me the new babies rules. When I heard them I almost choked on baby's food. Then, when they put the last spoon with baby food in my mouth. 

“Do you want me to be a baby? Here's the pay,” I shouted in my head. And I spat on baby food right in the face Domina's. "Here's mommy. I will not accept these humiliating rules. I will not talk in baby's talk, let alone crawl. I agreed to be a baby fir you, but talking and crawling, like damn baby, is too much. I can walk! I WANT TO LEAVE. NOW "- I shouted in hysterics and tried to rock the chair, while mommy was wiping her face, but the damned tray did not let me out of the highchair.

I wiped my face ignoring you tantrum. The high chair was well made and weighted to prevent tipping over. I wash the dishes from your dinner and seeing as I have time I heat up my own dinner.  Sitting next to you at the table I enjoy a few slices of pizza and a soda.

You continue to scream and fuss but I don't give your tantrum any attention.  It was nearing your bedtime. I was going to let you play but decide you can tire yourself with your tantrum.  When I finish eating I clean up my dishes. I stand in front of you in your high chair.  " it seems mommies baby is cranky and ready for bed".

I get you out of the high chair and though you struggle with me I delivered a quick spank to your padded bottom in warning and lay you on the changing table.  I dress you in yellow footie pajamas and give you your pacifier. Laying you in your crib i turn on the baby mobile. I kiss the top of your head and swaddle you in your baby blanket so you can't get into any trouble or hurt yourself. " Sweet dreams princess". I turn off the light and leave the nursery. 

My hysteria did not bear anymore. I didn’t manage to move a highchair by a centimeter, not to mention knocking it over.

Mommy calmly wiped her face without paying attention to me. She has her adult dinner. She said she was going to put me to sleep.

While she carried me to nursery, I glanced at the wall clock. They showed 6.30 p.m. “Am I going to nap? But still so early I don’t want ...” - I protested.

But they still brought me to the nursery and finally put on me at least something other than a diaper . sleepsuit for infants with foot. Mommy tucked me into it and closed the zipper and locked it. Without outside help, I cannot get out of it.

Then she put me in a crib, covered me with soft and colorly blanket and turned on mobil over crib. She kissed the top of her head like a baby and left the room.

"She made me a baby, but I still had adult needs, it’s good that she didn’t put me mittens .." I thought. And through the sleepsuit and diaper, I'm began to rub my crotch and stroke my breasts and began to make sexual moans "Aaghxx"

Over the baby monitor I hear shine very adult sounds coming from Anastasia nursery.  I go into the nursery and see Anastasia touching herself." Anastasia just what do you think your doing?!" I sigh and take out the baby mittens.

" it seems mommy cannot trust you to even go to sleep. Babies do not touch themselves like this. " i quick slid your hands in the mittens locking them around your wrist.  

" If baby Ana wants special play time she'll have to show mommy she can be a good little baby. Maybe you can be a good little baby tomorrow and mommy will reward you before nap time". Certain you can no longer pleasure yourself I turn off the light and go to my bedroom to relax and pleasure myself after a long first day of being a mommy.

I tried to keep my moans, but unfortunately I could not. I was hoping mommy would not hear me, but in my room a very sensitive baby monitor ... After a few minutes, the door to the nursery opened and mommy bent over the crib and saw what I was doing .

She took out the mittens stuffed with cotton and put them on me on arm.

Now my hands were clenched into fists and I could not straighten them. After that, mommy wrapped me up in a blanket and straightened the paci in her mouth, contented to leave the nursery.

I lay wrapped in a blanket and looked at a playing lullaby, mobil and spinning toys. I did not want to sleep, but mobil had a calming effect on me.

At first I yawned and then the farther I listened to the melody, the heavier my eyelids became .. Soon I went to the world of infant dreams ... I slept like a baby and didn’t notice how sucked binky to calm ...

Suddenly I had a nightmare and after a while I uncontrollably wet my diaper. I was sleeping and didn’t even notice how I started to whimper, like baby.. "M-mommy..."

After a good hard orgasm I feel relaxed and easily fall asleep.  I sleep for several hours before hearing the soft call for me over the baby monitor.  I yawn and see it's about 4 AM. Quietly I go across the hall to the nursery and see you are still asleep.  I reach down and gently rub your tummy over the blanket hoping to settle you without waking you up.  When your calmly sucking your pacifier again I smile and kiss your forehead.  I go back to my bedroom and rest for a few more hours.  

At 7 AM I wake up. My breast ache so full of milk.  I wash my face and peek into your nursery.  Seeing you all asleep I go to the kitchen and make myself a tea and toast. I watch the morning news as I enjoy my breakfast. 

I sleep in a nightmare, but suddenly I feel the gentle touch and the soothing voice of my mommy. I calm down and my dream becomes colorful again.

In the morning I wake up .. I look around and see crib's bars surrounding me and suck pacifier. I realize that I am still in infancy captivity and worse, I have a very wet diaper on me.

I'm spit out paci and scream "Hey, I woke up. Mommy let me out of crib's."

I hear you over the baby monitor but don't respond. Today I would enforce the rules I stated yesterday. That meant Anastasia would communicate as a baby no talking only emotional expressions. 

I finish my breakfast and cleanup the kitchen. Once I'm done I go to your nursery. "Oh is mommies baby girl awake?" I reach down and feel your diaper is soaked. I decide not to change you since you hadn't made your poopie from dinner yet. Instead I pick you up and carry you to the rocking chair. I lift my pajama top and bring my nipple to your mouth. "Time for baby Ana's breakfast "

I wait about 30 minutes until Domina finally arrives, but she says that she will not change me until I completely use the diaper. "But I'm a wet mommy." - I protest. But Domina silently picks me up from the crib and goes to the rocking chair.

And sitting down in it, she arranges me in a lying position on her lap and unties the top her dress and I see her breasts, on which white droplets of milk are already forming on her nipples.

"Breast milk again for breakfast?" - I ask. But instead of an answer, mommy puts her breast in my mouth and I have to suck it. I drink breast milk, like a baby. I close my eyes so as not to see this. For a moment, Domina interrupts her feeding, but only to give me another breast. I drink her warm and sweet milk.

When the feeding is over, she easily knocks me on the back and I give out BURP and with it part of the breast milk comes out of my mouth.

While mommy wipes my lips, I ask. "Mommy, maybe you will treat me at least as toddler's? It's not as humiliating as a one-old-year baby. Please."

I sigh as Anastasia stays determined to be a big girl. Still she talks in full adult sentences and is even suggesting being treated as older. " Baby Anastasia is not big enough to be a toddler. Maybe in a few years she will grow up and learn to use the potty. " I put a pacifier in Anastasia mouth and carry her to the living room. I set Anastasia down in her play pen once more and kiss the top of her head. " Mommy is going to get dressed play with your toys baby". 

I go to my room and dress in jeans, a nursing bra, and a red t-shirt. After brushing my hair I come to the living room to check on you. 

(Let mommy practice me in baby's talk and crawl :) for every adult word - spank...)

Domina resolutely refuses to treat me like toddler's, she's finished feeding me up. She took it to playpen's and ordered to play.

I looked many toys in playpen's were for newborn babies. I sighed and took a rattle. I started to shake it aimlessly. And I found a pyramid for babies, consisting of multi-colored rings and began to disassemble it and, for the sake of interest, assembled it incorrectly and mommy found me for this activity.

"What are we going to do mommy today?" I asked through the pacifier.

I watched as Anastasia played with her toys. When she spoke using big girl words I picked her up and delivered 6 quick spanks to her padded bottom. " Remember big girl behavior gets big girl punishment. Baby Anastasia is a newborn baby. Newborns don't use big girl words they cry,laugh,and make baby sounds like goo goo ga ga". 

I placed Anastasia on the soft carpet floor and stepped away a few feet. " Come to mommy princess. Can Baby Ana crawl for mommy?" I cooed as I held my hands out to her.

Mommy give me few spank on my diapered ass, for talking to an adult word. Then she took me out of the playpen 's and put me on the fours, opened her hands and ordered me to crawl around and murmured, like a baby girl.

That 's what adults do when they teach babies how to walk. In my case, Domina is waiting for me to start crawling.

'Mommy please I don 't want to be a newborn babygirl. I'm toddler's. I know how to walk, " - I beg with tears.
I got on my feet and I do some steps  to my mommy.
"I not the newborn"

I sure as Anastasia was determined to fight with me. I am the mommy here and know what's best. It seemed Ana needed reminding.  I bent her over the nearby couch and pulled down her wet diaper as she still hasn't gone poopy.  I start diverting fast hard spanks to her bare bottom. 

"Baby Ana is a newborn baby, she does not walk or talk like a big girl. If baby Anastasia wants to keep being naughty mommy will spank fire into her bottom". I spanked her for 5 straight minutes her bottom going from pink to cherry red when I finally stop. 

Mommy looked at me as I walk and as I said.

Then she picked me up and immediately sat down with me on the couch and started slapping.

She accompanied each punch with a word. 'You 're a newborn baby, you don 't go and you 're only goin 'in baby 's talk

I tried to break out and I felt the burning punches of my mommy.

Finally I wondered and cried on mommy 's knees, like a newborn baby with a sick bottom.

"Mommy sowwy... goo-goo gaa-gaa... " - low was uttered indistinctly by me With baby 's talk... and obediently put my head on her  breasts - "baby crowly"

Mentally, I was wondering how she managed to break me. Am I really gonna turn into a baby girl...

I smile glad you had understood who was in charge. I pull your wet diaper back in place and put you on the floor.  I walk across the room and hold out my arms to you.  " Aww it's okay baby come to mommy and I'll make her bum bum all gones". I took a picture of you on the floor in your diaper and onsie with a tear streaked face. " show mommy what a good wittle baby my Anastasia is".