LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition (privat Nappy_Quenn)

I slept in my crib for about an hour, when suddenly my eyes opened ...

I grabbed my stomach ..

"Oh no .. it's the intestines .. breast milk plus baby food .. all this made my stomach very weak .. No. No. No !!! "- I screamed in my thoughts. I threw back the blanket, I crept up to the side of my crib's and took out pacifier from my mouth and screamed with all my might .. "Domina. Please. Have mercy. I urgently need to go to the bathroom. Rather !! now there will be trouble ..."

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard my baby wake up and yell for me. It seemed she still forgot her place calling me by my name like an adult. I knew she was in no danger as I could see on the camera she was fine. Rather than go to her i went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water to drink. It seemed baby Ana was about to make her first poopie diaper while she was awake. Honestly why Ana thought she would be taken to the toilet puzzled her. Not once had i mentioned her having potty privileges. No baby Anastasia would be using diapers for the distant future.

Nobody came to my screams...

I felt the pressure getting stronger...

I started jumping, dancing, squeezing my buttocks my hands, but in the end I could no longer endure.

I blushed, all contracted and I felt that my diaper was filling up with poopy "Noooo" I moaned ... I stood in crib and cried in my smelly and full diapers ...

I finished my water as I watched as Anastasia succumbed to her fate. Her diaper expanded as she filled her seat of her diaper. I waited now for her to call out to me properly. Going forward I would not respond to anything except mommy from her. It was time Anastasia know and understand her place in this household.

I cried humiliatedly, but no one came and I realized that she was waiting for my request.

I could continue to be in dirty diapers and no one will come.

I cringed and said blushing and looking at the floor: "Mommy babygirly is dirty. Baby is stinkyy. Change meee. I have in the shower."

I just took another step into my second infancy ..

I smile as you call out to me. I walk into the nursery and smile. " Did mommy's girl have a good nap?" I lower the rail and pick you up one hand on your bottom spreading the mess in your diaper the other on your back.

" Did mommies baby make a poopie in her diapers all by herself?" I coo knowing it is embarrassing for you to admit but you had pooped your diaper. " I know a baby who needs a bath". Gently I laid you on the changing table and fastened the safety strap. I easily unsnap your onsie and open your diaper. " uh oh someone left a big present for mommy" .

I raise your legs by your ankles and wipe your bottom and crotch clean. Rolling the dirty wiped into the messy diaper i toss it in the diaper pale. Removing the strap i sit you up and remove your onsie. Naked now i pick you up and carry you to the bathroom down the hall. " Lets vet princess Ana all nice and clean".

I saw that my words were heard. Domina enters the room. She cooed and praises me for using a diaper, as if waking up I won some valuable prize.

She helps me out of the crib and takes me to the bottom, carries me to the changing table. I feel my mess spread out over my bottom.

"This is humiliating. I am an adult girl and I was forced to shit in the diapers like some kind of baby." - I think to myself and suck the pacifier.

When Domina cleaned my mess, she praises me again. I take the paci out of my mouth.

"I would not use a diaper if you took me to the toilet. I had to do this." I quietly object.

Then after Domina clears my mess, she takes off my onesie. and absolutely naked carries to the bathroom, swim. I am sincerely glad. I cover my breasts with my hand I say through paci

"Good. Now I will finally take a shower. Can you leave? I can take a shower myself, without strangers, and I do not want you to be here."

In laugh as you fuss about a toilet.  " Now why would I put a baby on a toilet.  Your only an infant of course you would use your diaper for poopies and pee pee". I sat the naked baby on the bathroom floor as I began filling the tub with warm water. 

"Now Ana mommy isn't going to leave you unattended in the bathroom. In fact I think bath time will be good for us. Yes princess Anastasia can take a bath with her mommy". I cooed the tub was large enough to easily hold us both with room to spare. 

As the tub fills i undress naked I lift Anastasia hold her body against my own as I step into the tub and we sit down into the warm water. " See baby doesn't that feel nice. Look mommy even has a special bath friend for you". I hold up a large rubber ducky and give it to you to play with.

I was put on the floor and I watch Domina fill the bathtub with water. I sit on the floor and shyly cover my chest and crotch with my hands.

"I don't want to take a bath. I like to take a shower."

But Domina did not hear me. She filled the bathtub with water and began to undress.

"You want to take a bath with me. It is not necessary. I do not want you to see me naked, much less touch me."

Domina naked now. She took me in her arms and went into bath with me and started bathing me and gave me a rubber duckling.

"I do not need a duckling. Do not touch me. I do not need help. Give me a washcloth and I'm wash myself." I protested trying to get out of mommy's arms

I sighed as Anastasia continued to fight with me. " Ana that's quite enough. Now mommy is going to wash you up and then we are going to have some mommy and baby cuddle time. I have already seen everything princess I just cleaned your poopy but minutes ago what more do you have to hide? Now settle down or you'll be going over mommies knee after your bath instead of cuddles."

I began washing Anastasia from head to toe making sure to be extra thorough in her  little girl areas. I rinse Anastasia hair of the baby shampoo and soap from her body before lifting her out of the bath. I lay her on the floor where a large towel was waiting and swaddle her in it.  Pulling on my bath robe I lift Anastasia and go to her nursery.

I had no choice. Mommy held me tightly with one hand, and with the help of a soft sponge for babies39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpeg, she washed me from head to toe with the other. And even washed my buttocks, between them and my privat area. I made a sexy moan when Domina washed my pubis and pussy ...
Last thing, she washed my hair with Johnson's baby shampoo.

Then she took me out of the bath,
applied to my body and bottom oil for babies ulei-pentru-copii-viantic-baby.thumb.png.a6e6a0c46e85475882829338c231585f.pngand laid me on a large pink Hello Kitty towel and wiped me. She wrapped me in it from head to foot like a baby, leaving only my face sticking out and picking it up under the ass, put me in a nursery ...

And I was thinking and thinking how to escape from this whole story, but so far I could not find a way out ..

I laid Anastasia on the changing table and gently dried her off. After securing the safety strap over her I began lotioning her little body massaging baby lotion against her breastdown her tummy. I lotioned her legs arms and feet. Satisfied she was properly moisturized I slid a fresh diaper under her bottom and sprinkled and ample amount of baby powder on  her bottom and pubes. It was warm so I decided to leave you in just your diaper.

I picked you up and carried you to the living room where I sat on the couch and cuddle you in my arms. " Now I think its time for some bonding time with mommy. Princess Anastasia will feel much better after some special mommy baby bonding." Opening my robe I present my nipple breast once again full of milk. I gently pat your bottom as I put my breast into your mouth.

I was still shy that Domina could see my practically naked body. And so I covered my formed 34С breasts.

She took me from the changing table and sat down on the sofa in the living room..

"Me going to be breastfeeding again" mentally guessed I was seeing Domina unleash the gown and get her breasts out - "If I don 't do it. I 'll still be forced.. "

I'm from humiliating closed my eyes and opened my mouth, obediently, and let my mommy put her nipple in my mouth. I started sucking her milk and I felt mommy ironing my bottom in a diaper and singing to me..

I sucked breast milk like a real baby and felt the body of her body and the smell of her spirits.

There was so much milk that I didn 't have time to drink it and it stacks at my corners of my mouth...

I smile feeling relief as you suckle my breast. I move your hands away from your breast. " Silly girl what are you hiding babies don't hide their bodies." I hummed softly as Anastasia nurses from my breast like a good baby. I kissed the top of her head gently rocking her. When she drained one breast I switched her to the other. " What a good little baby you are nursing from mommy. Baby Anastasia likes sucking milk from mommies breast don't you". I cooed as i feel you relax against me as you suckle my milk. 

I was lying on my new mommy's lap drinking her breast milk. I heard she cooed at me and leading with me like I was a real  newborn infant.
When the milk in one breast was over, she switched me to the other breast.

After 10 minutes, her milk ran out.

But it is worse than that. She took her mistake into account.

When feeding ended.
She put the tissue on her shoulder and knocked me on the back and my body betrays me from the open and I spit a round of breast milk like a baby...

While Domina was rubbing my lips with soft cloth, I tried to beg her again.

"There will be enough Domin, please. Played mommy and enough. Do you want the child? Get him out of the orphanage and raise him. I am adult. I learned the lesson. I am not a baby. Please return my things and I will leave forever. "

I cooed as I wiped milk from Anastasia lips. " uh oh someone had air in her tum tum". I get tired of hearing you say the same thing and put your pacifier in your mouth. " Now that's enough Anastasia you are mommies baby, i will bathe feed, and change you. You will learn to depend on your mommybfor everything from now on".

I stood and carried Anastasia to her play pen and put her inside it. " Now play with your toys princess while mommy calls her boss". 

Instead of answering my question. Domina put my pacifier in the mouth, I had to suck it. From pacifier's in my mouth I couldn 't put the words together normally.

Took me to playpen's and put me there and ordered me to play.

I took the cubs and started playing. I saw her go out to speak on a mobile phone to another room

I played in the beginning. And then I looked and picked up the phone that was standing nearby from playpen's...

I reached through the bars of playpen's and grabbed his phone cord hand's and pulled it.
It fell. I 'd quickly pull his to playpen's. I was already going to dial my family 's number to save me, but I froze in fear with a tube in my hand seeing Domina standing in the living room doorway...

I come from my office to check on you and see you have been up to mischief. I was at my wits end. I had given you plenty of warnings but it seemed you couldn't stop misbehaving. I walked up to you and easily took the phone from you. " Anastasia mommy has had quite enough of this bad girl behavior. Since you want to act like such a big girl mommy will give you a big girl punishment." Putting the phone on the table i lift you up and take you to the couch.

Pulling your diaper down i lay you over my knee. Using one hand to restrain your hands to your back I use the other and begin delivering fast and hard spanks to your bare bottom. I spank and spank your bottom for 10 straight minutes. When I stop baby Anastasia has a very red and very hot bum. I rest my hand on your bottom and speak over your cries. " Now Anastasia tell mommy do you want to continue being a naughty big girl or do you want to be mommies good little baby girl?"

I realized that I had big problems, seeing how Domina approached the playpen's, she quickly took the phone away and removed it as far as possible.

Then she grabbed me and laid me on her lap .. Domina began hard spanking me like a naughty little babygirly. I hid my ass, hand to at least somehow ease my punishment, and even worse, I felt a strong desire pee-pee...
At first I cried quietly, and then my cry turned into sobs. Finally, the punishment was over. I continued to lie on her knees and I could not hold my bladder and drenched my mommy’s knees ...
"Good. Sorry mommy. I good little babygirl.." I lay sobbing on her knees, from what I said and made a puddle on the living room floor.

I sigh as you lay across my lap crying. You had peed yourself not surprising as this was why you were in diapers. I gently rub your bottom. " Now see baby mommy doesn't like spanking her baby. If you choose to act like a big girl though mommy has to give you big girl punishments." I smile as you look so helpless crying diaper at your ankles having peed yourself. " You even went pee pee on mommies lap this is why you need your diapeys. Now tell mommy does baby Anastasia need her diapeys. Are you done pretending your a big girl and ready to ask mommy to clean you up and get you into your diaper?". I sit you up on my lap so you can look at me and admit you need your diapeys and need me your mommy to clean you up.

Domina put me face to face and practically doesn’t scold me for wetting myself.

She is waiting for recognition that I need diapers .. I blushed like a tomato, to the tips of my ears and looking at the floor I say .. "I am a little baby and I need care and mommy."

Then I looked up at Domina and asked .. "How long will you keep me in infancy? When are you going to bring my old life back adult girl?"

I sigh but figure eventually you'll learn and take the response I get. I put a pacifier in your mouth as I stand and carry you to the nursery where I lay you on the changing table and fasten the safety restraints to keep you safe. I go to the bathroom and fill a bowl with warm soapy water and come back. Using a baby wash cloth i began wiping your pussy and inner thigh. " What do you mean adult girl. Your legally classified mentally as a baby. You need mommy to take care of you for the rest of your life silly girl. If your a good little baby maybe in a few years mommy will consider potty training. That is a long way off though so nothing to worry about. You just keep being mommies good baby girl."

I raise your legs and wipe pee from your bottom and all the way down both legs. Using your towel I dry your lower half before sliding a clean diaper under your bottom. I softly rub baby powder into your ass and pussy before pulling the thick padding up and taping your diaper closed.

Once again your in a fresh diaper but I still leave you topless wanting you to get used to being naked and half naked like most babies are. I pick you up and set you back in your play pen and put on the infant cartoon channel.

I'm shocked by what I heard .. "Have you destroyed all my adult records from all registries? Now I have a new birth certificate and are you my mom officially? Your joking? This not finny."

I hardly said these words I realized that my previous life was irrevocably gone. Now I am only a baby for the joy of my mommy.

She brought me to the nursery and fastened a new diaper on me. And again I put in the playpen in only one diaper and turned on the channel for littlebabies and she sat on the sofa and began to read the magazine. "Can I get some kind of dress mommy? I don’t want to be almost naked. It's humiliating .." said the sucking paci

I smile looking at you sucking your paci. You finally understood.  Your life as an adult and any chance of ever being seen or treated as such was gone. I laughed as you requested some clothing

" Anastasia your a baby. Babies don't feel embarrassed about their nakedness. Besides its warm you don't need a top. Now be a good girl and play with your toys "

I read my magazine and saw it was about 4:00. I would give you dinner at 6 and have you in bed by 7. I smiled as I thought about our plans for tomorrow. It would be a busy day so I would need to make sure I packed your big diaper bag.

I heard what mommy told me. I am deeply bogged down in this infant's trap.

I sat in the playpen's and again asked for a dress, but Domina did not even blink an eye in my direction. I realized that mommy is not going to give me a dress.

"Good." I found a big teddy bear and tied its front legs around its neck on knot, as if it were hugging me. "At least some kind of coating for my body," I think to myself.

Then I sat in the corner and started playing with the cubes and then started aimlessly throwing them at the side of the playpen's.