LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition (privat Nappy_Quenn)

Domina just laughed as Anastasia fussed. " of course you don't need a sitter right now your with mommy. But when mommy is at work your sitter will come and tend to you. Your just a precis baby after all you don't decide the rules mommy does". 

I push the stroller into a local park and sit on a bench having you face me. " Would mommies baby like to play in the sandbox? "

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domina brings the stroller to the playground for babies and put me in the sandbox, and gave the molds, a bucket and a small shovel 1023.thumb.jpg.df0fb12d8bbc99fecfd4cca79626df16.jpgand ordered me to play ..

"You want me to play well. Let's see how you eat it." I think in my head ..

I calmly typed sand into a bucket and formed a small sand cake. Then I took it with a shovel and threw it into my new mommy, in Domina. "I also prepared a surprise mommy. Eat it" - I shouted and as soon as I could let my new feet, rush to run

I sigh and dust the sand off. " Now Anastasia that wasnt very nice. Good little girls don't throw sand. If you do that again mommy is going to give you a spanking. Now show mommy how good little girls should play with their toys.". I took pictures on my phone of Anastasia sitting in the sand playing.  " this picture will be perfect for your baby book".

"I don't want to be a baby." I cry, covering my face with my hands "You don’t need to create any baby's albums. Stop humbling me.

Listen, I have a mother and cousins. I don’t want them to see me like that. They will believe that you made me a baby by force. Let me go.
I promise that "I won’t tell anyone about what you did to me. I will disappear from your life. I’ll leave for another city but I don’t want to be a baby again"

I sighed as you cried. Standing up I carried you to the bench and quickly swaddled you cocooning you in a lightweight blanket. " I knew you would be cranky if you missed breakfast. Let's get some breakfast in you then we can play some more". Cradling you in my arms I unbutton the top buttons of my blouse and unlatch a cup of my nursing bra. This time I simply press my nipple into your mouth while you fussed and began patting your bottom. " Shhh its okay baby drink your milk. You'll feel better with a full tummy".

Domina doesn 't listen to me. She picks me up as a babygirl, under knees and back, and carries me to the bench...
"She 's going to feed me right here," I think, with horror, I 'm trying to get involved, but Domina was stronger. She pinned her nipple to my lips and grabbed my nose.

When I had nothing to breathe, she quickly put her breast in my mouth... I had no choice. I had to start sucking her nipple.

A second later, breast milk sprayed into my throat.
For the first time since my infancy, I was breast-fed..
Other babies playing to the grounds, stopped their games and everyone stared at the way, I was feeding...
I turned a blind eye to humiliation and continued suck.

I sucked fat and a little sweet milk until it ran out, then I was switched to another breast...

Breast milk was acting strangely on me... So soothing and sleepy...
Before I finished breastfeeding. My eyes started closing...

I smiled as Anastasia suckled my breast. Of course she fought at first but soon enough she was greedily suckling her mommies milk. When she finished on breast I easily switched her to the other breast unordered by the crowd of people watching the overgrown baby nurse from her breast.

Rhythmically I patted her bottom as she suckled and saw her eyes began to close as she dozed off. " Thats a good girl drink your milkies. Such a cranky baby when you don't get your milk yes you are". Gently i carry Anastasia and put her back into her stroller laying the seat back so she could sleep.

I put my bra back in place and buttoned my top. Deciding you were in need of a morning nap I push the stroller home. When we get inside I lift you out of the stroller and lay you in your crib raising the rail after putting your pacifier in your mouth.

I sleep with my stomach full of breast milk. I didn 't even notice when I was carried to the stroller's and put in it.
I was asleep when we got home and how Domina moved me out of the crib.

I didn 't even notice how she put the mene in the pacifier's mouth and I didn 't see her sucking for myself.

I had some infant dreams:
Colorful beasts chased me. They were grabbing me and they were all trying to check and change my diapers.

I woke up and felt that breast milk had done its job... My diaper was very wet.

I was still hoping that the bars crib 's around me was a continuation of sleep, but unfortunately it wasn 't a dream. It is harsh reality.

For some reason without even noticing I started whining through paci and rubbing my eyes with my hands in mittens..

I was in the middle of setting up Anastasia play pen in the living room. I had just finished filling it with soft cuddly stuffed animals when I heard my baby girl waking up from her morning nap.  I smiled and walked into the nursery. " Aww what's wrong with mommies baby girl". I coo as I reach into the crotch of your diaper and feel it's soaked. " uh oh someone has a wet diaper. Well mommy can fix that". I coo to her as I lower the rail. I lift Anastasia out putting her on my hip.  I carry her to the changing table where i lay her Dien and click the safety straps in place.  " did mommies girl have a good nap? " I raised her dress and untaped the diaper. Pulling it open i began wiping Anastasia clean with a cool wet wipe. 

Domina takes me out of the crib 's and presses me to herself, carries me to the diaper table. I smell her skin.
She attached me to the diaper table with a belt, escape was impossible and started changing my diaper.

I was still not used to this procedure and could only humiliate. Feeling cold air on the crotch when my mommy opened my diaper and cool from the wet slips as she rubbed me from the urine...

I saw her hair leaning over me. I quickly, as I could, grabbed one of her locons with my hand and pulled.

"Even though that 's how I can get involved and fight her" I think about myself...

I was shocked when Anastasia pulled my hair. " Ow now Ana what did mommy say about being a good girl. Mommy can't keep letting this behavior go unpunished." Prying my hair loose from her hold I pull my hair back into a ponytail. " Princess this is going to hurt mommy more than you but you need to learn to be a good girl". Raising her ankles to her chest Anastasia bottom was bare and on full display. Immediately I began spanking her bottom increasing the speed of each spank. Though Anastasia struggled and whined i did not let up until her bottom was a nice red shade. Sliding a dry diaper under her bottom i powdered her and taped the diaper in place. Taking the pacifier from her lips i looked down at Anastasia. " Now tell mommy what you learned princess".

I predicted that there would be consequences after my act, but that such...

Domina raised my legs and started slapping me.

"Ouee, Ahh Ohh. Sorry. No more, "I was punished as a failed baby...

When the punishment ran out of my ass you could smoke cigarettes...

"Sorry." I cried rubbing the red sick bottom.

"Bad girls get slaps. I learned the lesson"
The sick bottom reminded me of being more obedient.

I lay on the diaper table, stuck in pain and humiliation and waited for the end of the diaper change...

I nod my head as Anastasia says she learned her lesson. I sprinkled powder on her bottom and secured her in a fresh diaper. Removing the straps i sat Anastasia up and removed her dress changing her into  pink onsie that said Princess in glitter letters.

Snapping the onsie closed at her crotch I remove one of Anastasia mittens changing them for a white one which had cotton filling in it giving her fingers no room to move about or pull hair. Quickly I switch the other mitten and when I am satisfied she is changed I hold Anastasia body to my own resting her weight on my hip. One hand on her back the other on her bottom i carry her to the living room and put her in her new play pen. " Now be a good girl and play with your toys while mommy finishes your enrollment for preschool".

Domina pulled me off the changing table's and brought me to the living room, where I saw the playpen 511jz-sexoL._SL1001_.thumb.jpg.72997dd630539f63c3f3e248cf29bfde.jpg.
Domina put me in playpen's and ordered me to play.

I looked round... Playpen's was filled with toys, mostly for very small infants: stuffed animals, rattles and soft cubes

'I don't want to play with these stupid toys. They're for little babies... " - yell I and start throwing toys out of playpen's -" Bring me a laptop so I at least check my Facebook and I don't want to in preschool. I graduated from university a long time ago, I have photo in Internet. Preschool - is stupid for a 26 old girl"

I sighed as Anastasia threw a tantrum throwing her toys out of the play pen. " i know you feel like your 25 but your just mommys little baby. Computers are for grown ups not mommies baby girl. Now sweetie if you keep throwing all your toys out you'll have nothing to play with. I know it sounds scary cause mommy wont be there but preschool will be fun. You can make friends and play while mommy is at boring old work." I picked up the toys putting them back in the play pen.

I turned on the TV setting it to the infant entertainment channel. " Now remember our little talk about being a good girl and play with your toys for mommy". I snapped a quick picture of Anastasia in her play pen before sitting down to my laptop filling out the paperwork for the adult with special needs care center. 

I realized that Domina is not going to let me out. I saw that she sighed badly and the pain from a recent flogging reminded me that something could happen.

"Good." I said. I went to the far corner of the playpen's and with a grudge turned my back to my new mommy and started playing with a toy lion, throwing him into the air.

I played for about 20 minutes. Then she turned to Domina and said. "How about lunch? I'm hungry ..."

I submit the paperwork and pay the fee when I hear Anastasia ask about lunch. I smile and pick you up from the play pen. " Its been a bit since your breakfast mommies girl is ready for some num nums". I tickle Anastasia tummy and place her in a yellow highchair. Fastening her in i slide the tray in front of her.

I open a cupboard revealing a plethora of infant food. " Hmm what will Princess Ana have for lunch today?" I take out 3 jars of chicken and yams flavor. Emptying the food into a small plastic bowl i heat it in the microwave. While the food is cooling I tie a bib around your neck. " Let's get mommies girl fed. " i sit in front of the high chair and bring a spoonful of the warm baby food to your lips. " Open up for the train choo choo!"

Domina picks me up from playpen's and carries me to the kitchen. I see a highchair  adult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpgand guess who he is for ...

Mommy puts me there and fastens my hands with a tray so that I do not interfere. I see how she pours jars of baby food into a colorful pink plate with princesses and warms in the microwave.

Then, while the food was cooling, she tied a colorful plastic bib bib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpgon my neck and put a baby bottle with milk isolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpgnext to the plate.

I looked at what was in the plate. There was some kind of mashed brown mass ..

"Mommy, I don’t want to eat this," I say with disgust, turning my face away from a rubber spoon with baby food. - "I want a normal meal. Can I have pasta with meat or at least a sandwich, but not that. It's gross. I don't want that."

I sigh as Anastasia refuses to eat her lunch. Knowing how cranky she got having a late breakfast I am determined to feed her. " Your not old enough for those things yet princess. Now you can eat your num nums or if you don't want this mommy can nurse you again. Because you played with your toys I'll let you choose num nums or mommies milk. Either way your having lunch time before you become a cranky baby".  I hold the spoon up waiting for Ana to decide.

Domina put me in front of an unpleasant choice.

Either eat this gross baby food, or again I will try breast milk. I didn’t want to suck her breasts again.

My lower lip quivered and I closed my eyes, open my mouth...

"She feed me .. She feed me like a little babygirly .." I am embarrassed.

I smile as I feed you a spoonful of babyfood. "Aww thats mommies good girl. Let's get all these num nums in your tummy". Spoonful by spoonful I fed Anastasia until the bowl was empty. It was then that I removed her mittens and let her hands up from the tray. " You did a good job princess. Drink your baba while mommy cleans up." I go and wash the bowl and spoon before coming over with a wipe and wiping Anastasia face clean. 

I felt soft food for babies in my tongue ... having overcome nausea, I forced myself to swallow it.

Before I had time to swallow a portion of baby food, I saw another serving. I did not have time to swallow everything and I felt a drop of baby food flowing down my chin...

When the bowl was empty, I had a very dirty face, like baby. I don’t know whether Domina did it specifically or not. It's good that she allowed me to drink milk from a baby bottle myself .. When I finished the bottle, mommy cleaned my mess with wet wipes ...

I sat in highchair and dangled my legs and saw how now mom is having dinner..

I reached for the steak meat that my mom ate ... "I want meat.." I cried

I sat down while Anastasia finished her bottle and began eating my own lunch steak and potatoes from last nights dinner. My plate was on the dining room table so it was out of the babies reach. As she fussed reaching out toward me plate I cooed. " Oh I think someone is ready for her afternoon nap. Your know your not big enough for grown up food baby. Let mommy finish then we'll get you down for a nap".

I took my time eating and enjoying a glass of ice tea with my food. 15 minutes later I washed my dishes. I put the mittens back on Anastasia hands before taking her from her highchair. I put her pacifier in her mouth and carried her to the nursery. I laid Ana in her crib raising the tall rail.  I leaned over as she fussed and kissed her head before turning on the carebear mobile that played soft lullabies. " Shh nap time princess mommy will check on you in a bit". I closed the blinds darkening the nursery and closed the door as I left taking the baby monitor with me.

As I expected, Domina did not leave me a bite. She said that I am too small for this meal.

I have to get used to the fact that I now have a different diet.. baby diet... Domina said it was time for daytime sleep. I wanted to object, but instead yawned widely. Mommy took me out of the highchair and carried me to the nursery. When we got there I was almost sleeping on my mom’s shoulder and yet I managed to do something else ..

I gave a burp, just like a baby and part of the milk that I drank, I spat out on her shoulder and dress.

Then mom put me in a crib and covered me with a blanket, kissed her motherly in forehead. She put a pacifier in my mouth, which I started to suck and started mobil.

I looked at the spinning toys and imperceptibly fell asleep ...

I chuckled as I cleaned your spit up off my dress and shoulder. I found it funny how you kept insisting you were an adult yet you did something like spit up after a bottle. You also seemed to enjoy your pacifier. I knew I would have to get you on a more regular feeding schedule as your meals were smaller you would need to be fed at least 5 times in the day.

I knew at least 3 of your feedings would be nursing as it would make you more dependent on your mommy and decided lunch and your last meal of the night would be baby food. While you napped i watched some adult TV as I couldn't put my shows on while you were up.

So far you had messed one diaper but that was due to the drug. I wondered how you would react when you eventually had to make a poopie in your diaper after being fed and couldn't use the excuse of me doing something to you.