LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Refined elimination of competition (privat Nappy_Quenn)

"I 'm gonna have to play the little girl... Until I figure out how to get rid of it all. "- I reflected while Mommy calmed me down after punishment.

Then she put me back on the floor and moved away a little and opened her hands.

I blushed a lot but I got up on fours and crawled forward, to her open arms and talked foolishly and let  drooling on chin..

"Mommy. Ggoo-goo gaaaa... baby.. drooling" murmured me.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile and pick you up when you get to me.  I tickle your tummy and laugh. " Theres mommies little princess. Good job baby you crawled all by yourself.  Mommy is so proud of her baby". I take you to the nursery where I lay you on the changing table.  You still hadn't made your morning poopie as I fasten the restraint over you. " Baby Anastasia can lay right here and make poopie while mommy picks out your clothes". I boop your nose and go to the closet to pick an outfit. It was supposed to be a warm day so I pulled out a yellow shorts outfit with a picture of Dora on the shirt. Hanging the clothes up i take out a pair of pink baby booties and a box of hair supplies.  I smile looking down at you.  " Did baby Ana make a present for mommy yet"

(Take me to the pediter for a check-up)) - baby doctor for a full health check)

I crawled to mommy 's open arms.

She praised me as if I had done something grand. And I could only pee and bulk in her hands like a newborn...

She carred me like a baby girl under her knees and back and carried me to the nursery.

She took off my dirty onesie and prepared to change my very dirty diaper.

I was lying on a changing table, practically naked in only diaper... Still shy covering her body with her hands and giggling and leaping like a newborn, letting drooling on her chin/

"Baby poo and pee" murmured me in baby talk and blushed from embrassing...

" Aww what a good little princess going potty in her diaper." I quickly remove the dirty diaper and wipe your pussy and bottom clean. Putting you in a fresh clean diaper i powder your bottom and tape it closed. I sit you up and dress you the shorts accentuate your puffy diapered bottom. I part your hair and put it into pig tails with big pink ribbons. I clip your pacifier to your shirt and and put it into your mouth before sliding on your pink baby booties. "Okay princess Ana is all dressed for her appointment". I pick you up and carry you to my car diaper bag in hand. I open the back door to a purple 5 point carseat. Sitting you in the carseat I fasten the buckles and give you a rattle to play with for the drive. Putting your diaper bag under your feet i get in the car and start driving toward the pediatrician office.

I throw myself away and look at the wall and try not to look at mommy as she changes my diaper..

"Awfully. I am a 26-year-old girl. Lying here on the diaper table and I can 't do anything, "I cried in my head.

I smelled the smell of baby powder, when Domina peddled my pussy and bottom, and felt the soft fluff of a fresh diaper.

"I smell like a baby."

She pull on me baby's shorts with Dora, from under which clearly visible diaper and yellow T-shirt with duck.

Then with a hair brush, she formed me two pigtails and plowed in them on tape.

My dressing with infant mittens and booties in ended.

I saw my reflection in the mirror as Mommy carried me out, on air.

I looked like the real newborn one-year-old baby, only the size I had was a bit bigger.

Mommy took me to the garage and to her car. There was a baby seat installed and I guessed it was for me.
"Mommy. Please. I don 't want to go anywhere. I want to stay home. And I don 't want to go in this. Can I go in the normal seat? " - I said, until Domina shut my mouth pacifier 's and gave me a rattle...

"I heard Domina say something about a doctor... It is my chance. Maybe this is my chance to save. "I thought about myself

When you talk like a big girl I spank your exposed thigh. " I hope mommies baby isn't pretending to be a big girl again". I pull over about ten minutes from the doctors office. I produce a bottle of Apple juice and give it to you. " Here princess drink your entire baba before we see the doctor. They want to be sure your not dehydrated."

What you didn't know is the juice had a drug in it the would render speech impossible for you as it overly relaxed all you oral muscles. Once I see your drinking your baba I continue the drive to the doctors. Ten minutes later we arrive and I park the car.

I wait for you to finish your bottle as I get your stroller from the trunk. Bottle empty I get you out of the carseat and fasten you in the stroller. I push you into the office and there are several moms with their little ones. A woman nearby plays peek a boo with baby Ana while I check in.

Mommy scolded me for adult words and threatened to flogging.
I sat in baby 's seat and sucked pacifier 's.

The car touched and we went somewhere.

After a while, Domina gave me baby's bottle with apple juice and ordered me to drink this.

I took the nipple from the bottle into my mouth and started sucking the juice.

We stopped at a traffic light and next to the dreams suddenly stopped a convertible with 4 girls my age but dressed on an adult.
I looked at them and remembered how very recently you would dress like them. Dress, bra, panties all this stay in past...

They saw me and laughed amicably and said
"Aww What a nice babygirly. Bye-bye sweety." - they spun and we separated leaving me crying from shame.

We finally came to some hospital.
I saw the baby on the sign at the entrance and I realized it was a baby's hospital. When Mommy parked the car, I finished the bottle and realized my mouth was completely numb.
Mouth, lips, vocal ligaments, everything.

I tried to call for help, but I got out of my mouth unclear babble escaped. Mommy transferred me from the baby seat to carriage and took me to the enter.

I was shocked when Domina queued up next to other moms with real little babies.

Some woman with a one-year-old baby leaned on me and started tickling my cheeks like I was really a baby.
I tried to get her help, but all I got out of my mouth was:
"Aww... heww.. muhhh... Puhh..." - I cried, instead of "Help me please" and drooling flowed down my chin.

She helped wipe my mouth from drools, like a baby and didn't understand me.

Woman: "What happened to this girly?" Say she to Domina's.

I like to the woman and give a sad smile. She was in an accident as a baby. Her body grew but not her mind is still that of an infant. As you can see, I have to keep her in diapers and stroller as she can't potty train and is only just crawling. I hope in a few years maybe she can learn some words and maybe even walk."  

The woman expresses her condolences for your suffering. As we begin discussing breast feeding my name is called. I smike and say good bye rolling you into the back office.  The nurse starts with having me sit you on a scale for weight.  She skips height for today when I explain you have difficulty standing. We are shown to an exam room where the nurse checks blood pressure and pupils. " I just have one last item to check and then the doctor will be in." The nurse lays you on the exam table and pulls down your shorts and untaped your diaper.  Raising your legs she inserted a rectal thermometer and waited for the temperature reading. 

Woman: "It is a pity for her. You have taken care of her once. "
I was crying with signs to show her something, but the woman thought I was playing with her.

Finally the nurse called us. Domina rolled my carriage and the nurse told her to undress me.

I was undressed to a diaper. Still shy covering my body with hands

I was weighed, lying down, on real infant scales, zetas measured my height using a manual growth meter.

"My God. I 'm being tested as a baby. " - I thought humiliating.
The nurse recorded all the measurements in the card.
My eyes, ears, mouth and nose were checked.
And then I started measuring the temperature. I opened a mouth.
Threw me up and started measuring my temperature. Rectal...

I cried hard but it didn't help me. Taking the temperament the nurse gave me a large round lollipop on stick, like an infant.

Naked now except for your diaper we wait for the doctor.  In comes a young man in his mid 20's. He introduce himself as Anastasia new pediatrician.  I smile and introduce myself.  The Dufour then takes one of your hands and shake it.  " Hello Anastasia, your mommy tells me you haven't been feeling well".

I talk to the doctor about you refusing your food as of late and not making regular bowel movements. The doctor begins looking you over as we talk. " Hmm with the way she is drooling and it seems lack of oral muscles I would not move her up to toddler foods. You said she breastfeed yes? Maybe put the baby food away eating like that may be stressful for her. As your aware she has the mental capacity of a small baby. I would suggest increasing her nursing sessions maybe 5 times a day and at meal times a cereal bottle. I will also right you a prescription for a light laxative to be mixed into her day and evening bottle that should help her become more regular".  The doctor takes out two needles. " I'm just going to give her, her annual shots then we'll be all done". 

The doctor quickly administered the shots and put Barbie band-aid over your owie.

I'm sitting on Domina's lap like a baby and I see a young doctor coming in.
He also examines me, as if I were a real newborn baby, and not 26 old girl in a diaper.

He listened to my breath, measured my pulse.

And then I talked to Domina like I wasn't in the room.

He assigned me 5 one-off meals and now I will eat only foods for baby: cereals for newborns, baby formula Similack, baby bottles and of course breastfeeding.

"They're going to make my gut very weak." - I'm think with horrible, myself 

I tried to call him for help and explain to the doctor who I really was, but my numb tongue still didn't work.
Instead of helping, the doctor give ne shot in hand, after asked Domina to turn me around and lower my diaper and he gave me one shot in the buttock.
I don't know what it was, but my legs became like jelly. I couldn't stand firm on my feet.

"What did you do to me?" I wanted to say, but I got "Wahhh thihhh meehff?"

The doctor smiled as you babbled. " Aww are you trying to talk.  Such a big girl.  Your mommy is taking very good care of you yes she is". He tickled you and handed me the prescription. The doctor ask when you were last fed and I told him earlier in the morning.  He suggest I breast feed you now so he can observe and make sure your drinking properly.  I smile and nod my head.  Laying you across my lap i unbutton my top and unclasp one cup of my nursing bra.  I bring my nipple to your lip and smiled.  " More milkies for mommies precious girl, let's show the doctor what a good little drinker you are for your mommy".

I was put, on lap Domina's.

The doctor is going to watch my feeding. I still could not do anything, besides I am sure that if I do not do what is asked of me then I will be punished.

It is as if in a nightmare dream I watch a large nipple my mommy with a drop of breast milk, approaching me.
I obediently open my mouth and start sucking nipple and my tummy begins to fill breast milk.

"They feed me like a newborn" I still did not believe, but my body betrayed me. I put my hands on my chest, like a baby, humiliating close my eyes  and kept sucking.
Breast milk flowed through my mouth, leaving white paths. Making my face even more infantile

I was thinking, "I wonder what it looks my feeding, from the outside."

The doctor smiled. " it seems she was hungry, though she had the mind of an infant remember to have these nursing time every couple of hours. Not only will it be good bonding as her adoptive mom but also she will be fuller with less time between feedings. She seems to have a little trouble swallowing so increased nursing will definitely help with that. I'll let you two finish up. Be sure she drinks from both breast and I will have the front desk set a follow up appointment. " i thank him for his help as he leaves. Gently I pat your bottom as you nurse. When you drain one breast I move you to the other.  

" Aww mommies precious girl.  Baby Ana loves her mommies milk yes she does". I coo to you as you suckle my breast like a newborn when only a day ago you were confident you were about to be my boss. After your finish both breast I put a burp cloth on my shoulder.  Laying your head over my shoulder i pat your back. 

I suck my new mommy's breast and feel pat my diapered ass, and listen to the doctor's humiliating comments. If Domina continue to feed me like this, then I will return my baby's fat into my body, and again become like a newborn.

Then I was switched to another breast.

When the feeding ended but my lips had breast milk. "Just a day ago, I was preparing to become deputy general director.
And now I'm lying on Domina's lips with milk lips " -  thought I was embarrassed, but it wasn't all.

After feeding, Mommy put my head on her shoulder, bedding a special soft burp cloth, before it and lightly knocked me on the back.
"BURP" made me and a circle of breast milk broke out of my mouth along with the burp.
I'm very, very red about embrassing

In addition, I did not notice how during the feeding I wet the diaper.

I wipe your mouth and as I am dressing you notice your wet diaper. I decide to change you at our next stop as I put you into the stroller. Stopping at the desk I schedule your next visit in 3 weeks. I push the stroller to the car and put you into your carseat buckling you in. " I think mommies baby is ready for her morning nap". I coo softly and put your pacifier in your mouth. Closing your door I put the stroller in the trunk.

Everything was working out so perfectly. I knew the next stop would be very embarrassing for you but it also would solidify everything I told you. I expect after this next stop I'll have less trouble from you about being mommies baby. I start the car and get on the highway driving toward my current and your previous job.

Finally, all the procedures in the hospital are over. By that time I was half asleep. Mommy dressed me and drove me in a stroller to her car. I was again fastened to the baby seat and put my pacifier's in my mouth and drove me somewhere.

At first I nervously sucked paci, but gradually calmed down and after a few minutes I was sleeping. Just like a little baby, and didn’t imagine what Domina was up to...

There was traffic so the drive took about 45 minutes. I pulled into the parking lot of my job. I had explained to our boss how you had a nervous breakdown and currently had the mind and behavior of a baby. He hadn't believed me at first but when I showed him the court documents he was surprised. I told him I would be bringing you in today to clean out your office and he had agreed to meet us there.

Parking the car I got out and got your stroller. Putting your diaper bag underneath first, I unbuckled you and gently woke you up as I put you into the stroller. " Wake up baby we're here. Did mommies princess have a good nap?". I knew the drug would last several hours so I had no concern about you telling. I fastened you in and began pushing you toward the building where you could see our boss standing by the front door as the office was closed today.

He looks at you shocked. " Anastasia?....so its true then? I wish you would have just told me the job was becoming to much for you...well i suppose its a good thing Domina was available to help you in your time of need". 

I smile at him as he holds the door open and I push you inside. " I'm afraid she has regressed quite a bit sir. She is not even using words just baby babble to talk. We just left a doctor's appointment and they said this may be a long term situation".

I heard Domina’s voice and woke up at the moment when mommy put me in a stroller.

I was shocked when I saw where we had come. We stood in the parking lot of my work. "This is my chance of salvation, but the cure is still in effect." I thought in horror. I screamed through the paci - "Noooo. Not there" But paci distorted my words.

We arrived at our office and all my former colleagues surrounded us and all talked with me like with a baby. I tried to call for help, but everyone thought that I was playing with them.

The CEO came out of the encirclement and could not believe that the adult babygirl sitting in the stroller is his former promising deputy ..

I take out a changing pad laying it on an empty table. " Sorry just give me one moment she has a wet diaper". I pick you up and lay you on the table.  Pulling your shorts down I reveal your wet diaper.  Our boss stands there in disbelief as I open your diaper.  I wipe your pussy with the wipes before raising your legs and wiping your bottom.  I pull the used diaper from under your bottom and slid a fresh one in its place.  I quickly powder your bottom and tape the new diaper on you. Pulling your shorts up i put you back in the stroller after your very public diaper change. " I have to go ahead and empty out my little Ana's office. We'll be sure to stop by on our way out". I push you down the hall to what was your office. Our boss follows and we go inside. I start going through your things packing things into an empty box under your desk.

" You know Domina I meant nothing by giving Anastasia the deputy position. I value all your years of service and dedication to the company. I didnt think you would want the extra workload with all you do already. If you will take it the position of deputy general director is your's. Maybe down the line if she ever recovers we can find a position for Anastasia again something less stressful like maintenance or something. "

I smile. " Oh really its fine and I'd be honored to take the position. It really is a shame Ana had this mental break but I will take care of her as long as she needs me. I will need the week off just to get her settled at home and in childcare but next week I'll be ready to start." I shook his hand and he waved bye bye and pinched your cheek before leaving.

I was sitting in a stroller. The CEO talked to Domina as if I weren't there. I watched Domina free my desk into an empty box. My photo frames, various writing instruments, my mug and other things.

Finally, the CEO said that she would take the place of his deputy. And I could only cry from despair. The race is lost. My life is lost.

Finally, everyone said goodbye to me and we left the office. I'm very blashed.

My mouth finally began to bounce back a little bit and I hardly made up the words ... "Mommy. Please. You won. I don’t want to be a baby. Please let me go. I’ve learned a lesson and will disappear from your life. Forever. Let go, please.I'm not baby," - I begged with tears on cheeks through pacifier's...

I put the box in the trunk and sighed as you spoke like a big girl again while you cried. I stand you up and bend you over the backseat of the car. Pulling your shorts and diaper down i start spanking your bottom right there in the parking lot. " Mommy has heard quite enough of your nonsense Anastasia. Maybe I should just keep giving you special bottles until the effect is permanent".

I pull up your diaper and shorts before putting you in the carseat and buckling you in. I put the stroller in the trunk and start the car. " Now Ana you need to be mommies good girl and understand your just a newborn baby. Anymore of that silly grownup talk and you get a special baba to put a stop to it." 

I start driving back toward the house after giving you your rattle. We make it home in 30 minutes. I pick you up and take you in the house sitting you in your play pen.

Domina grabbed me and gave me a flogging for my requests, as if I had committed some serious misconduct. "Awe. Owe. Ohh. Noo" I cried during the flogging.

Where mommy finished, she put me in the baby seat again and put me in the paci mouth. Now I am a newborn baby and I do not know how to get out of this situation ..

"Goo-goo, gaa-gaa. Sowwy mommy," I muttered, afraid that she would carry out the threat and take away my ability to use her mouth.

When we arrived home. Mommy put me in the playpen's and told me to play while she prepares my crib for daytime sleep.

"No sleepy. It's too early." I said very quietly with paci, so that mommy would not hear, when playing with the rattle ..

I go into your nursery and change the sheet on the crib. I also close the blinds and turn on a naptime cd with relaxing music. After emptying your diaper pail i go to the kitchen and make a formula bottle adding some infant cereal to make it more filling and the laxative i got from the doctor.

Bottle in hand i carry you to thw rocking chair in your nursery. Laying you across my lap i take your pacifier from i our mouth and slip the nipple of the bottle in. " Here princess lunch time drink your baba then its time for all good little babies to take a nap". I rock gwntly while holding you and giving you your bottle the nap music playing softly.

I sit in playpen's and I have to play with toys for babies.

Domina disappears in nursery Then he goes to the kitchen and returns with a baby bottle, filled with something white.

Mommy takes me from playpen's and carries me with a bottle to the nursery. There is already dim lights, quiet music plays and new clothes with "Hello Kitty" are laid in the crib.

Mom sits down with me in a rocking chair and lays down me, on her lap and makes me take the nipple from the bottle into mouth. At first I thought it was milk, but I coughed .. the taste was completely different. I asked: "What is this?" but I myself knew the answer. This is baby formula. Special mix for newborns. Mommy again give me bottle ans I have to suck, in small portions, this formula's, from the bottle, like a baby. "Why did this happen to me?" I am humiliatingly thinking with nipple from bottle.

Soft music, muffled light and the formula that I drank all of these components did the trick. At first I yawned, and then closing my eyes was not able to open them. I still continued to drink the baby formula uncontrollably without realizing the laxative in it.