LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Professor to Princess

Mark growled as he looked at his graded assignment. He had done everything required plus a visual presentation. He couldn't believe he actually got docked point for over presentation! He knew his college professor didn't like him but the was just spiteful. She was holding a grudge since he mistook her for a lost child the first day and had carried her to the office. How was he supposed to know the cute little girl was actually his bitch of a professor?!

Mark slammed his test down and started browsing online he tried to talk to the dean about her abuse of power but graded were subject to teachers discretion. He had to fix this he needed to get his grade up before he lost his scholarship and also get even with that brat! 

Mark wasn't paying attention when he suddenly came across a site. Have A Naughty Little Girl? Is She Playing Grown Up When You Know Better? Every Girl Needs A Daddy. 

Mark clicked the link and it was like a whole new world was opened to him as he came across ABDL. Was this his solution? She was little and her behavior was so childish.... if he became her daddy he'd get a new professor and put her in place.  Mark stayed up late over the weekend reading and ordering everything he would need.

Sarah was a spiteful person sometimes even though she was nice sometimes as well she just had very bad anger management problems. Due to her problems though she's targeted mark a great student but failed his presentation just to spite him knowing it'll screw up his scholarship.

She was busy that night alone in her apartment grading assignments listening to a movie in her living room it was just a Disney movie that came on tv but in secret her favorite movie is "inside out".

Soon she finishes the papers and goes for a shower and then goes to watch a movie and drink a glass of wine before going to bed.

Finally it was Monday and Mark could put his plan into action. Firstly he had to get the professor alone and he had an idea for that. Mark attended class as per usual but today he stayed after. "Professor can we talk about my grade. Not now i know you have another class coming but maybe this evening we could meet at the Sports Bar down the street day 9:00? It would really mean a lot to discuss things with you".

Sarah sighs but smiles knowing he's gonna complain but she says"ok sure ill meet you there?"she says smiling and as the day goes on she remembers the address and writes it down soon the day ends and she gets her stuff together and stands up. Sarah stands at about 5'7 a average height for a 27 year old adult and go to the bar and sit down in a booth sighing and waiting.

Mark had arrived early and wore a white button down short sleeve shirts and black slacks. He stood up waving to her Mark stood 6'5" 250lbs of solid muscle. " Over here!" He sat down and slid a gkass of white wine toward her. " I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of ordering you a wine". What she didn't know is the wine was laced with a strong sleeping agent.

She isn't really a drinker but accepts it anyway but doesn't drink it right away"what do you want to talk about?"she says taking a few sips whilst she speaks. "I know i failed your presentation and i apologize?"she said rolling her eyes knowing thats what he wants to talk about hoping to leave quickly as she already starts to feel dizzy and before she knows it she falls face first into the table passed out.

Mark smiled a charming smile.  " I want to know how I can improve.  I know we had a rough start but I think we're both mature enough to move forward. " Mark was surprised how potent the drug was she only had a bit and was passed out.  " I guess your not much of a drinker " he left money on the table and carried Sara to his car were he buckled her in and drove to his house. Mark carried his baby into the house and laid her on his bed.  He took his time and stripped her naked.  Looking at her body Mark felt his dick get hard...there was time for that later. Mark set to work and gently shaved Sara from the neck down before using a baby washcloth to wipe her body down. Satisfied his baby was clean he carried her to the room next to his which was a large nursery with a Disney princess theme in purple and white. Mark laid Sara on the changing table and quickly fastened her into a double thick tinker bell design diaper. Dressing her in a pink onsie that said Daddies Princess and snapped the onsie at her crotch before putting her hands in mittens that would render her hands useless. Mark clipped a pink pacifier to her onsie and held the pacifier in her mouth till she started suckling. He stepped back and took a picture of Sara before laying her into the large crib. Mark pulled up the tall rails and turned on the baby monitor before going to his bedroom to clean up and shower for the night.

Sarah feels very odd in her sleep blushing and wakes up during the night confused and groggily feeling really weird and shot up nervously feeling odd and scared hearing thunder outside and looks around wondering whats going on and shouts"hello!??" Confused why she's in a oversized nursery hoping someone responds to her or comes to help her. She continues to look around concerned about whats going on here hoping to get out of here.

Mark woke hearing Sara at about 2:00 AM. He yawned and went to the kitchen where he made a quick formula bottle before going into the nursery. "Hey princess did the storm wake you up? Its okay baby daddies hear and I have a nice warm baba for my little pampered princess." Mark lowered the crib rail and cradled Sara in his arms as he sat in a nearby rocking chair and brought the nipple of the bottle to her lips. " Here princess drink your baba."

She was shocked to see him but got the idea that her drink was drugged but she was thristy so she drank the bottle her body was still sluggish so she didn't have any energy to fight him hoping thats not a side effect of whatever drug she was drugged with but feels like she needs to pee

Mark chuckled watching Sara drink the bottle the formula he used for nighttime had a mix of the sleeping agent from earlier as well as diuretics to encourage her to wet as she slept.  Mark patted Sarah's puffy diapered bottom as he gently rocked her." Thats daddies good girl drink your baba and go night night princess".

Sarah had a idea about why she's here but she was already dozing off again without fighting and fell asleep again completely conked out as a loud hissing sound can be heard coming from her diaper as she wets her diaper and she sleeps soundly confused whats going on or why she's here

Mark smiled as he saw Sarah's diaper expand as she peed herself. Deciding the diaper would hold till morning he lifted her up in his arms and laid her back into the crib. Putting her pacifier in her mouth he lifted the rail and left the nursery going back to bed for a few more hours.

Sarah felt like she was in a nightmare dream hating every second of it seeing herself in a diaper and looking like she was a baby in her dream but she was enjoying in the nightmare and tried to wake herself up but couldn't do it. She continues to try and wake up but to no avail 

Mark woke his later it was 8 AM. He peeked in on Sarah to see she was still resting. Taking the baby monitor with him he went to the kitchen and made himself eggs and toast for breakfast. Now that he was more awake he was excited yet nervous. Next time she woke up Sarah would become aware of what had transpired. He felt himself smiling in anticipation looking forward to what he expected would be the most embarrassing moment of his little girls life. While he waited for her to wake he began calling around about child care services.  He had a plan for this week but knew his temporary assistance wouldn't be available for long and he had 3 more months to the end of the semester. 

Sarah soon wakes up slightly feeling groggy and gross in a wet diaper and shouted spitting out the pacifier" get me the heck out of here!?"she shouted angrily trying to get out but didn't have the energy to try and climb out of the crib hoping he explains why he has kidnapped her and is dressing her like this

Mark chuckles hearing his fussy baby. " i guess my princess is awake". He stands up and walks into the nursery opening the blinds to let the sunlight in. " Good morning angel. How did daddy's baby sleep?". Mark looked down at Sarah in her crib her diaper saggy from being so wet. Mark reached down and stuck two fingers into her diaper though it was obviously in need of change. " Looks like somebody needs a dry diapey. Can you say good morning to daddy princess?"

She shakes her head no not wanting to say anything to him and tries not to scream or cuss wanting to hear what he has to say about all this and hopes he actually lets her go and doesn't keep her here against her will like a actual kid not wanting to be here and doesn't understand why she wet her diaper so much 

Mark smirked and sat down in the rocking chair in front of the crib. " My little princess doesn't want to say anything? But you always have so much to say. Well since you don't want to talk you can listen to what daddy says. Effective last night I unofficially adopted you. You have been such a cranky mean big girl daddy decided you needed to start over and learn to be a better big girl. So from now on until I say otherwise your daddies pampered little princess. That means you will wear and use your diapers and be changed by any grown up available to change you. You will wear all the cute outfits daddy got you and eat the food daddy provides. From now on daddy is in charge do we understand baby girl?"

She shakes her head no"no i wont do this let me go now this is agaisnt the law?'' She yelled trying to hit him upset and annoyed by this but the mittens wouldn't allow her to even make a mark on him and she tries to bite them off upset and annoyed.

Mark sighed as it seemed Sarah would need an attitude adjustment. He lifted the diapered woman out of her crib and laid her across his lap. Her pampered bottom in the air  he began spanking her. " Now that's enough missy daddy doesn't like his princess having such naughty behavior". He spanked her bottom for a good few minutes then stopped. Still holding her over his lap he gently patted her bottom." Now princess I think you owe daddy an apology. Then you can ask for a diaper change or daddy can leave you in your soaked diapey until breakfast is over".

She whines and squirms"p-please stop i hate this is agaisnt the law you kidnapped me now let me go?" She screams loudly upset hoping someone outside hears her and helps her but feels nervous about getting a even worse punishment not knowing what he'll do to her if she keeps going 

Mark sighed as Sarah was determined to fight with him. " yell all you want Princess my house is outside of town and I don't have any neighbors for a few miles. You seem determined to push daddies buttons aren't you missy?" Mark unsnapped the onsie and ripped the wet diaper off of Sarah.

It seemed she needed a thorough bare bottom spanking. Mark lifted Sarah up and took her  to a bench across the room. The bench had restraints and he quickly and efficiently bent her over the bench and fastened her wrist and ankles to it.

Her bare bottom on full display Mark went to the closet and took out a pink paddle. " I think you'll feel differently after a visit with mr.paddle."  He began delivering swift hard spanks to his naughty little girls bare bottom.

Sarah whines and yelps and says"p-please stop it hurts it hurts il stop yelling please stop?"she says sniffling and crying trying not to beg again.

She says"why did you do this to me why did you kidnap me and drug me?"she says upset and sniffles as her bottom is in a lot of pain and she squirms upset 

Mark stopped and rubbed the smooth paddle against her bare hot bottom. " You have been a very mean woman. I figure someone didn't treat you good as a little girl. I am killing two birds with one stone. Getting a new professor who won't sabotage my scholarship. As well as raising you as daddies princess so when I decide your ready to grow up you'll be a much nicer and well behaved young lady. Now is daddies girl ready for a fresh diaper and some breakfast?"

Mark felt a familiar tightness in his pants and sighed looking at her bare butt. He shook his bead there would be time for that after she learned to submit to him and be his princess.