LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney and Diapers (Private for Nappy_Queen and Diaperboy187)

Amanda's face went pale as Gina revealed she was already thinking of having Morgan be her assistant. She had to put her foot down hard before that happened and she was humiliated even more. "I'd rather be the model for the new diapers then have her be my designated diaper changer !" The tiny woman told her boss revealing just how strongly she felt about her rival getting to change her diaper. Amanda truly hated and feared the idea of Morgan being her assistant as she was certain the woman would take full advantage of the situation.

"Besides you need her selling diapers more than changing them. And some dessert sounds nice" The tiny employee reminded the CEO trying to get her to change her mind. While letting the girl pick an assistant might not be the best idea it would make the small adult more comfortable having someone she trusted changing her diapers. Since she lived alone when she wasn't at work it might be a good idea to send the assistant to check up on her to ensure she was still testing the products. Amanda finished her spaghetti and water with her bib still completely clean and free of stains.

" Its due to Morgan's excellent sales skills I think she would be perfect. Not only can she still make her sales between assisting you,  but she'd be able to guide you in the direction of what's important in determining the strengths and weakness of a product. If you truly do prefer marketing position instead i can have your first photoshoot schedule for when you come back. It does surprise me you'd suggest this. I thought you wanted your diapers to be a secret now your suggesting being our newest model. You do realize your diapered bottom will be on advertisements internationally?" Gina recognized Amy's obvious attempt at manipulation. She also knew the work Morgan provides and was certain having her assist Amy would only improve her sales. Gina called over the waitress and requested a single scoop of icecream for Amy with fudge chocolate drizzled on. 

"Please you can't let Morgan be my assistant ! She'll never let me live and done and probably try to keep me diapered all the time ! Just let me pick my own assistant please !" Amanda begged Gina hoping to convince her Morgan wasn't the right choice. She thought about what her boss was telling her about being a diaper model but would do it if her boss tried to stick her with her rival. In the long run it would be better to let the poor employee choose her assistant so she still had some freedom. Amanda was excited for dessert until Gina picked something for her.

When she saw the ice cream with fudge chocolate on it the tiny woman pushed it as far away as possible. She wasn't a big fan of chocolate and rarely ate any except milk chocolate. If the CEO wanted to cheer her up she could at least pick her own dessert. "Gina I don't like chocolate that much. Is there any way I could pick something else for dessert please ?" Amanda asked Gina not even trying the ice cream instead letting it slowly melt.

Gina sighed as Amanda continued to make a fuss" I will think about assigning you someone else and we will discuss it when you return". Gina felt Amy was being a brat.

Gina had the choice to fire her but instead created a new position for her and she complained. She treated the girl to lunch and she complained. She offered her the assistance of one of the companies top employees and she complained. Now she even complained about her dessert. Gina was at her limit with Amy's attitude and she would think over a few things while Amy was gone.

She had the waitress take back the icecream " Order what you like Amanda". Her phone rang and she stood up. " If you'll excuse me this is a business call". She stepped away from the table to take the call. 

Amanda wasn't pleased with Gina's answer that she would think about not making Morgan her assistant. She knew it was the best option but was still thinking about some other options. In her mind her boss was being completely unreasonable transferring her to a new position where more teasing would occur, treating her to lunch but refusing to let her order anything she actually wanted, and attempting to make her rival the one in charge of her diaper changes. Amanda was convinced Gina was obsessed over the idea of having her stuck in diapers and testing out other baby products for some cruel agenda.

Once the CEO left the table the poor employee waited for the waitress before asking for a copy of the dessert menu. She wasn't surprised to find the ice cream that had been ordered for her was the cheapest thing except for a plain scoop of ice cream with no topping. After looking through the menu the petite lady finally settled on something she actually wanted. "Can I get this instead ?" Amanda asked the waitress as she pointed to a picture of a cherry pie with whipped cream on top before adding "My mommy said I could get whatever dessert I wanted and I don't like chocolate"

The waitress smiled. "Aww aren't you just the cutest little girl. I'll go get it for you right now sweetie pie". The waitress went to the kitchen and came back with a slice of pie and sprayed whip cream on top. She gave Amy a clean toddler spoon for her pie. " Enjoy cutie pie". She took her sippy cup and refilled it before going to another table.

Gina came back in shortly after and sat down. " When your done with your dessert we'll have to leave i have a meeting to attend to."

"Thank you" Amanda told the waitress once she came back with the pie for her. She began to eat it taking her time to savor every bit of the dessert. When her boss announced she had a meeting to get to the small employee couldn't help being curious about it. "What about me ? Am I coming to the meeting as well ?" Amanda asked Gina as she began to finish her dessert.

Whatever the meeting was about would likely be boring for the petite woman and raise questions if the CEO brought a toddler to it. The small woman still needed to pack for her trip but her house was quite a distance from the office. The possibility of being left with her rival might work but would only infuriate the worker. Gina could either take Amanda to the meeting or drop her off somewhere until it was over.

Gina looked at the time. The meeting was across town there was no way she could take Amy back to the office without being late.  " Well as I see it we have two options.  I can call and see who from the office can pick you up though that would mean someone knowing about your diapers. The other option, there is a childcare place near the location I'm going. I could drop you off there until my meeting is over.  Which do you prefer? "

Amanda finished her dessert before asking Gina. "Why can't I go to the meeting with you ?" She wasn't very pleased with either option being presented before her as both sounded humiliating to the tiny woman. While she continued to weigh both choices trying to decide which would be worse it only made it seem like she was stalling to avoid the decision. It seemed Gina would need to choose for Amanda and do it quickly before she was late for the important meeting.

Gina waived the waitress over and requested the bill. Taking cash from her purse Gina paid the bill leaving the waitress a hefty tip. She sighed as Amy didn't decide and she had no time to waist arguing about it. She unfastened the highchair and picked Amy up carrying her to the car.  As she buckled her into the booster seat she told her, her decision.  " I am not taking you to my meeting because it's a business meeting and for one not for your department,  secondly you look like my 2 year old daughter it would be unprofessional". Gina got in the car and started driving. " I'll drop you at the childcare as it's on the way. Behave yourself and it will go fine."

As much as Amanda hated the idea of going to daycare she didn't trust Gina not to call Morgan if she chose the other option. She let herself be taken out of the highchair and back into the booster seat in the car without fussing. As her boss began to drive the petite employee to the childcare place thoughts about what the place might be like began popping into her mind. "How long is the meeting ? What if they find out I'm not 2 ? Are you going to let them know I'm potty trained ?" Amanda began asking Gina question after question not wanting to spend the rest of the day stuck in diapers.

Gina got onto the highway and listened to Amy's questions. " The meeting will be at minimum 2 hours long. Its a meeting to renew contracts with investors and possible new investors. The only way they would know your not 2 is if you say so. Your wearing a diaper so I'd say potty training isn't likely. You'll be fine all you have to do is play have a snack and behave until I return. " Gina got off the freeway and parked in front of a large childcare. 

Amanda listened to what Gina was telling her. She wasn't thrilled about staying at a daycare for at least two hours with women who believed she was two but accepted it as necessary. When her boss shot down the idea of telling them she was potty trained the small lady had to bite her tongue to control her temper. "Please just tell them I'm potty trained ! You and I both know I don't really need diapers ! I don't want to wear diapers for the rest of the day !" Amanda frantically begged Gina hoping to change her mind on the subject.

While her statement was true given her accidents and how emotional the embarrassed employee was it wasn't a good idea to let her out of protection until she showed improvement with staying dry. Upon seeing the childcare place she had to admit the size and colors were very impressive. She was just about to let herself be taken out of the booster seat when a final thought crossed her. "Wait ! Nobody will believe I'm really 2 ! I may look that young but I can't make myself sound that young !" Amanda told Gina as she made one last excuse to try and go to the meeting with her instead of being stuck in daycare like a little kid.

Gina picked Amy up. " You did a good job throwing a tantrum like a 2 tear off at the restaurant. I'm sure you can talk properly to pass. I'm not saying you're potty trained because then if you have an accident no one will change you. You've already had 2 wet diapers today. If you can stay dry then you have nothing to worry about. If you have an accident someone will be able to change you. " Gina put the pacifier in Amy's mouth and grabbed the diaper bag she kept for her daughter. She carried Amy and checked in. Quickly she filled in paperwork with information for Amy. She was 2 ,not yet potty trained, no allergies.

Paying the fee and giving the paperwork she smiled and kissed Amy on the forehead. " Be good for mommy I'll be back later". She handed Amy to a young teenage woman and left. The young woman smiled taking Amy to the toddler room. " Everyone we have a new friend joining us today this is Amy". The young woman put her down and encouraged her to go play.

"Gina ! Wait ! Please ! Nobody is going to believe I'm -" Amanda continued to beg Gina until a pacifier was shoved in her mouth and she was brought into the daycare. She was mortified as her boss put her down as an unpotty trained two year old then dropped her off with a diaper bag full of diapers, likely the same brand she was wearing, along with who knew what else. Even once the poor employee was handed over to a teenager she couldn't do anything but accept that she was in daycare for at least two hours. Amanda briefly thought about running away but knew Gina would be very upset if she even tried it.

After being taken to a room full of toddlers she looked around hardly able to believe she was only a few inches taller than most of them. She was just about to go off and play when she felt her bladder warning her it needed to go. Quickly turning to the teenage employee the petite woman told her "I gotta go potty" Amanda hoped the daycare employee would take her to a training potty despite being in a thick diaper.