LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney and Diapers (Private for Nappy_Queen and Diaperboy187)

Amanda Mitchell was a very small twenty one year old woman standing at just three feet with long black hair, green eyes, and a determination to one day finally beat her rival and become her boss. For the past month the company she worked at, Kidz Stuff, had been having a contest to see who could sell the most diapers to promote their new bigger diapers. While most of her coworkers didn't have to try too hard or didn't care for the prizes being offered she had worked very hard hoping to win the tickets to Walt Disney World. Amanda had even gone so far as to put on a diaper and model it so the buyers could see how well they would fit their kids despite finding it absolutely humiliating.

More than a few buyers had asked her to use the diaper so they could see how absorbent it was but the small woman had refused fearing one of them might not be able to resist changing her into a fresh one even if she protested against it. In the end she felt certain she had won racking up quite a lot of orders for the new diapers. Despite everything she was still very nervous having heard a few times how easily her rival was racking up the sales. Amanda was now standing in front waiting for her boss to announce the winner hoping for once she had finally beat Morgan.

Morgan stood near the front of the stage as a crowd gathered to hear the top seller of this quarters contest. She stood 6'3" in her black 4 inch heels wearing a red and white power suit that hugged all her feminine curves. There was no doubt in her mind she had won this competition.  Her numbers had been high consistently throughout the last 3 months. Many of her sales had been commercial school districts, medical facilities, retirement communities,  she had even reached out to travel agencies.

She sipped her coffee and made small talk while waiting for the CEO to arrive. " Look its everyone favorite little seller". She joked talking about Amanda's height or lack of. I heard she has been selling pretty well after all who would know better than a child how well diapers work".

Morgan had already assured her children they would be on vacation next week at Disney World confident she couldn't have lost. With the extra ticket she could let her older daughter bring a friend so she wouldn't be stuck with just her mom and baby sister. Everyone quieted as the supervisor took the stage.

The head of the company CEO Gina Eaves walked on stage. She turned to everyone before speaking "Good morning everyone. As you know today marked the end of our sales competition for our newest product Extends diapers for big and little leaks. This was quite the competition and I must say our sales have never looked better. Everyone did a great job but there was someone who did excellent. Selling 80,000 units Morgan Espera won our competition. Though she had the highest sales we have Amanda Mitchell who we would also like to congratulate for her unique technique in sales. It was decided by the board 3 tickets would go to Morgan and the 4th to Amanda. Could you ladies please come up here ?"

Amanda stood in her red colored expensive custom made business suit listening to the news before hearing she had won one of the tickets. She was shocked at how many her rival sold knowing that her own numbers had gotten to around 65,000 mostly only due to modeling the diapers. As they both got on stage the height differences were immediately noticed with it looking more like a mom and daughter then two coworkers standing together. Amanda hoped Gina would keep the secret of her unique sales technique not wanting it to get out that she had worn the diapers for several buyers.

Morgan's smile faltered. She had won so what if that brat had a unique sales approach. She had sold the most units and yet one of her tickets was going to the office baby. Mbabyn quickly schooled her features and walked up on stage with a small but gracious smile as she stood next to the young woman who looked like one of her 5 year old daughters playmates rather than a business associate.

" Well Gina don't keep us all guessing. What was this unique approach our little Amy used? Is it something we could apply to our marketing strategies? After all 65,000 units is a lot for someone who has been...challenged by monthly sales goals. We should all know so we can strive to improve our own numbers and further benefit the company."

"We are very proud of you both and I want to say you have come far in your sales abilities. Amanda ladies and gentlemen had so much confidence in our products she used herself as a model. I hope you all can take something from Amanda's example and do your absolute best to show how our products at Kidz Stuff is the best. Miranda, Amanda we will see you both in one week enjoy yourselves." Gina told Morgan as she revealed Amanda's rather strange way of getting so many sales. She didn't seem to notice how much it embarrassed the small woman to have her technique exposed to every one at the company. There was more than a few giggles and laughs at the news. Gina left the stage after handing both women envelopes with their tickets.

Amanda blushed first at being called Amy by Morgan then at having Gina reveal her secret. She was beyond humiliated as she listening to the laughter coming from her coworkers. When she was given the envelope with one ticket she was overjoyed but still had to fight back the tears. As soon as Gina left the room Amanda ran to the bathroom hoping no one would notice that she was still wearing a diaper from trying to make just a few more sales in the morning.

Morgan followed Amy to the restroom and noticed her bottom was a bit ...padded. She walked behind her in the bathroom and like she did with her own daughter she pulled back her pants to check her diaper. "Uhoh looks like someonehad an accident...Don't worry we'lljust get you cleaned up then." She laughed not believing what she saw. Morgan easily lifted Amy onto the changing table and strapped her down. She easily removed the little girls pants and untaped her diaper.  Fortunatelythe worked in a company that provided items for parents who brought kids to work." So Amanda have you found a ride to Disney?  It's a long trip to make alone.  I'm taking my daughters and will have an extra seat if you'd like. " Morgan took wipes from the dispenser  holding Amy by her ankles she snapped a photo of the young woman exposed in a wet diaper on the bathroom changing table.

• Like 1

Amanda was too busy crying at the humiliation of everyone finding out how she made such good sales to hear Morgan come in behind her. She gasped in horror as she felt someone check the diaper she was currently wearing before being put on the changing table. Upon seeing it was her rival she began squirming around only to have her arms restrained by the changing table strap. "Let me go right now ! I don't need your help getting changed and I brought some panties with me ! Now take me off this stupid thing right now !" Amanda shouted at Morgan in between tears as she continued to struggle against the strap despite it showing no sign of giving way or breaking anytime soon.

Once her pants were removed the tall woman could see just how well the diaper fit the short tiny girl. If she was paying attention she might also notice they weren't even the largest size as those were too big. When a picture was taken of her wet diaper with her face clearly visible in the picture her emotions turned to rage. "Delete that right now ! You have no right to take pictures of me like this ! You'd better not even think of sharing it with anyone or I'll sue you !" Amanda began threatening Morgan not wanting anybody to find out she had used the diaper.

Morgan chuckled noting Amy was so small she didn't even wear the larger size diapers.  As Amy yelled and made threats Morgan fixed her with a stern look raising her legs by her ankles she applied a quick spank to each of Amys exposed thighs. " Now thats quite enough. Your threatening me? Look at you laying on a changing table in a diaper you wet. Morgan showed Amy the picture of her. " Just look the design for dry diapers has faded and the front of your diaper has turned very blue. Thats an important selling point of these diapers for people who have big kids who are to embarrassed to say when they wet themselves. Now it would be a shame if this very well lit picture ended up on say the company website wouldn't it? I mean I thought it  was surprising you modeled the diapers what would everyone say when they see you actually use them?"

• Like 1

Amanda whimpered as Morgan swatted her thighs as if preparing to give her a spanking. She couldn't believe what her rival had done and vowed to tell the CEO when she had a chance. Of course she would leave out the part about wetting the diaper and being strapped to a changing table. As Amanda saw the picture Morgan had taken of her she could tell from the picture the diaper was completely soaked.

If anyone ever saw the picture the petite woman was certain a lot of people at work would do their best to keep her in a diaper at all times. With the changing table proving inescapable at least for her she knew she needed to swallow her pride. "Fine what do you want ?" Amanda asked Morgan certain she wouldn't like the answer. It was mortifying having to be nice to the person who never seemed to miss an opportunity to tease her about her size.

Morgan smiled. "Two things. Firstly after I change you, you will stay in your diaper until the day is over. Second you will ride to Disney with me and my kids. Your about my youngest height so we'll just say your 4. She can have a playmate at Disney since you were given the ticket I earned. If you object if you tattle to the boss, this picture goes on the company website and I'll post it to your social media accounts. Do we have a deal?"

Amanda couldn't believe her ears as Morgan expected her to not only wear a diaper for the rest of the day but come with her and pretend to be a 4 year old for her youngest daughter. She hated the idea of wasting her vacation pretending to be a little kid and had to stop herself from giving her coworker a piece of her mind. Even though the tiny woman was in no position to make demands or bargain that didn't seem to keep her from trying. "Oh yeah well maybe I should tell on you anyways. I doubt the company would take blackmail too well no matter how good their sales are. Besides what's in it for me if I do cooperate ? How do I know you won't try to share the pictures anyways ?" Amanda asked Morgan as she glared at her not willing to give up yet.

Morgan smirked. Amy laid strapoed to a changing table in a soaked diaper and wanted to play hardball? The little brat barely made her sales quota each month. Fine she wanted to play big girl games Morgan would show her why she remained on top.

" Oh your right cause I'm sure you have proof I took the picture. You know your right why should I post the picture? I can just leave you here strapped to the changing table in your soaked diaper. I'm sure someone will come in soon and they will see for themselves and everyone will know without me doing anything."

Morgan squeezed the wet front of Amy's diaper.  " your only guaranteed i change you and don't go post this picture today.....your behavior on the trip determines the rest....but hey you don't have to agree who knows..they might even make you the new cover girl for the diapers."

• Like 1

Amanda whimpered in fear as Morgan threatened to leave her on the changing table in the wet diaper for someone else to find her. She had heard her other coworkers suggestions to have her help test products but had always flat out refused. After today though she wasn't quite certain that the CEO wouldn't decide to make her a model for the new diapers if enough people at the company suggested it. If Amanda's choices were either to get changed by Morgan and pretend to be a 4 year old or wait helplessly on the changing table until someone else spotted her with a wet, and if the wait was too long messy, diaper Amanda knew what her choice was going to be.

"Fine I'll be a 4 year old just please don't share the picture or leave me stuck here" She quickly begged her rival as she gave up fighting with her. Maybe during the trip she could delete the picture ensuring her cruel rival had nothing to use against her. While nobody had come into the bathroom yet the longer the diaper change was put on hold the less likely it would be to remain that way. Amanda waited for Morgan to either change her into a fresh diaper or leave her stuck on the changing table still squirming and fighting with the single strap holding her down.

Morgam chuckled. " Whats the matter Amy you don't like playing with the big girls. Don't make threats if you can't back them up. Now just to be sure you don't try to get out of our arrangment..."

Morgan took the envelope with Amy's ticket and tucked it into her bra. " Since you'll be my guest I'll hold onto this for you. Now since you chose to be such a cranky brat your going to have to ask me nicely to change you and put you in a dry diaper. Oh and I would hurry its almost time for morning break".

Amanda cried as Morgan took her ticket away ensuring she wouldn't be able to change her mind about traveling with her. She wasn't sure if the woman was lying about it being almost time for morning break but didn't want to stick around and find out. Swallowing her last bit of pride she forced herself to speak the next words. "Please put me in a fresh diaper. I really need one before I get a rash" Amanda begged Morgan while still crying as what she was being put through.

Mirgan chuckled though she didn't tell Amy she had recorded her crying asking for a diaper change. " see that wasnt so hard now was it?" Morgan opened her diaper and began wiping down her crotch and inner thigh before raising her legs and wiping her bottom clean.

Tossing the used diaper in the trash Morgan grabbed a bright pink barbie design diaper. Unfolding it she slid the diaper under Amy. She sprinkled an ample amount of baby powder on her bottom before lifting the thick diaper between her legs and taping it in place. The diaper on Morgan looked at Amy.

" Now Amy this stays on all day. If you need another change before the day is over you need to come get me. At the end of the day I will take off your diaper and you can wear panties again." Not trusting Amy to follow directions Morgan wrote her name using a pen she carried on the diaper over the tabs this way she would know if Amy took off her diaper. Picking up her pants Morgan pulled the pants up Amys legs un strapping her and lifting her off the changing table to adjust her pants herself.

• Like 1

Amanda stayed quiet as Morgan removed the old diaper and cleaned her up though her tears didn't stop coming. She blushed deep red upon seeing her coworker pick out a pink diaper with Barbie designs but was grateful it was close to the same color as her business suit. While the diaper wasn't that thick compared to other models the petite woman's pants just barely fit back on over it. Amanda knew she needed to be extra careful though as the top part of the diaper peeked out over her pants and waited for Morgan to put her down on the floor.

Morgan put Amy on the floor and patted her diapered bottom. " Dont forget to come get me if you need a change". Morgan washed her hands and as she finished two women walked in talking. If she had waited a moment longer Amy would have been discovered in a precarious situation. She smiled leaving the restroom and went to her desk to work out her next sales project.

Amanda nearly wet her new diaper as two women walked in just after she washed her hands. She walked out of the bathroom quickly before they saw the changing table was pulled down and there was a wet diaper in the trash. On her way back to her desk she considered taking off the diaper and running home to get a fresh pair of panties but had a feeling her rival would be checking her throughout the day to ensure she was still padded. Amanda was almost back to her desk when she bumped into Gina and fell down allowing the CEO to see the top of her new diaper.

Gina smiled seeing Amanda even more so when she noticed the familiar band of the company diapers. " Amanda just who I was looking for. I want to discuss a proposal of a new task for you". She reached down and helped Amanda up. She feigned dusting her off to confirm that she was in fact in a diaper. " So sorry about bumping into you please come with me". 

Gina led the way back to her office and sat at her desk. " Amanda please have a seat. I want to talk to you about your work. Now we are very proud of the improvement you showed in this quarters sales challenge. While we are glad to see the improvement myself and management believe your not quite suited for the sales team."

Gina took out a folder which was Amanda's employee file. " Over the course of the last year you've only just barely made your monthly sales goals 45 percent of the time and even less with your weekly goals. This quarter is the first time you have exceeded your quarterly sales objective since you were hired".  

She put down the folder and looked at Amanda. " Amy your a hard worker but everyone should play to their strengths.  After seeing your results from modeling our products I have a proposition for you.  I am going to transfer you to quality assurance. Your job will be to wear and use our products.  You will test what the products can and cannot stand up to and note where we can improve.... as a part of this position you can choose a co-worker to assist you in things such as changes. Now this new role won't start until after your vacation of course".

• Like 1

Amanda got very worried as Gina helped her up before leading her into her office. She only got more nervous as her boss pulled out her file and reminded her of the difficulty she had meeting the quotas. Nothing could have prepared her for what came next as the woman announced she moving to her the product testing part of the company to help test the diapers and likely other baby products. "Now wait a minute ! I just beat almost every single salesperson ! I know my numbers aren't as high as everyone else's but Morgan always gets most of the big business and some places don't even let me in to show off the products ! I went house to house wearing a diaper for any possible customers just to help get extra sales !" Amanda told Gina as she tried to convince the CEO to rethink her decision.

Being cruelly nicknamed the office baby due to her height was bad enough but once her coworkers found out she was now going to be testing products for babies and toddlers she would never hear the end of it. While the perk of having an assistant did sound nice her boss basically confirmed it would be for helping her change her diapers as if she was incapable of even doing that. If the CEO offered better perks though such as higher pay, more vacation time, and other things of that nature the tiny woman might reconsider being forced to be a product tester. Amanda looked up at Gina with big eyes pleading with her to reconsider sending her to spend her time wearing and using diapers where no doubt more teasing would occur.

Gina sighed as Amy made a fuss. " Yes you did almost beat out everyone in this quarter. But this is the first time you've done so well in sales since you've been hired. The only reason your sales were so high is due to you modeling the products. It was actually your ingenious sales strategy that assured me this would be the job for you. Morgan does get big businesses because they buy in big numbers and she knows how to get in the door. If places aren't letting you in eventually you have to look at the reason why. Sales is just not your strength. Now its not all bad let me tell you the perks of your new position. Since you'll be a product tester and will require some privacy you will be assigned your own office, furthermore you wont have to come into the office more than 3 days a week as you can test the products anywhere. If you show promise and provide successful and useful product reviews you will receive a bonus monthly and a raise in your standard pay. In any case when you return from your vacation there will not be a position open on the sales floor. Just take your trip and think about it. The position is yours if you'll take it." 

• Like 1

"This isn't fair ! I'm already treated like a little kid and now you want to make things worse ! I can't help being so short ! You just want me to wear diapers because you can't stop thinking about how cute I look in them !" Amanda accused Gina as she broke down into tears again. She saw the new position as her boss taking advantage of how small she was and her inability to always meet the quota. While the tiny woman's size was one reason she had trouble with sales even her regular clients could tell she struggled with trying to sell them a new product. Amanda just wasn't cut out for sales but refused to acknowledge the fact though she always tried to go the extra mile to get a sale.

Despite the harsh way the small saleswoman spoke to the CEO it was obvious she was just very stressed about the new position. It might do her good to get a hug until she calmed down then if she wasn't still dry a diaper change. She knew the perks were great but feared more than anything losing her reputation as a salesperson to be reduced to nothing more than a company baby. Amanda continued to let the tears flow not caring who heard her and growing more upset by the minute with Gina's decision.

Gina felt bad seeing Amanda so upset. Instinct took over and she got up and wrapped her arms around the small woman. Picking her up she hugged her while sitting her in her lap.

" shhh Shh it's okay sweetie no need to be upset. This is a very important job and I am offering it to you because I thought you would be good at it." She rubbed Amy's back surprised at how quickly she got upset it seemed she had the emotional control of a toddler though Gina didn't say that outloud.

"I thought you would like such a big girl job Amy. If I only cared about how cute you would look in the product's I would transfer you to marketing and have you be the new cover girl. I didn't because thats a job for a little girl and your not a little girl your a big girl right?"

• Like 1

Amanda was surprised when Gina picked her up and put her down in her lap. She had been expecting to be yelled at or fired but was grateful that didn't happen. The tears showed no sign of stopping though as the tiny woman began sucking her thumb for comfort. Amanda was so upset and worried she didn't even realize her bladder was emptying into her diaper until it was too late.

The incident only made the poor employee let loose a fresh set of tears upon realizing what she had done. It seemed while under a lot of stress it was difficult for her to control her emotions as well as her bladder. She looked up at her boss before trying her best to calm down enough to shake her head yes that she was a big girl. Amanda was still furiously sucking her thumb trying to find some relief from it.