LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disney and Diapers (Private for Nappy_Queen and Diaperboy187)

Gina was surprisedbat the new even more hysterical wave of tears. She only knew one thing that could make a little girl so fussy. She reached between Amy's legs and felt her wet diaper. 

" Uh oh looks like someone needs a change". Gina stood up carrying Amy. Fortunately she had everything she needed in her office. Since Amy was so hysterical Gina didn't feel she could be safe on her own. She laid the small crying woman on the changing table in her office and secured the safety straps over her. 

Gina removed Amy's shoes and pants and saw the barbie design had faded. She also noticed something else seeing Morgan's signature on the diaper tabs. Gina made a mental note to keep this in mind as she undid the tapes. Gently she wiped Amy's crotch before raising her legs and wiping her bottom clean. 

Gina threw away the soiled diaper and slid a dry hot pink princess diaper under Amy's bottom. She sprinkled and rubbed baby powder onto her bottom and diaper area before lifting the diaper up between her legs and taping it in place. 

Gina left Amys pants off as she took her off the changing table. Holding the small woman in nothing but a diaper and her shirt she rubbed her back and gently bounced her. " Look at that all dry see no more tears".

• Like 1

Amanda continued to cry as Gina checked her diaper then put her on the changing table in her office. She only stopped sucking her thumb as the safety straps prevented her from doing it. As the poor employee's diaper was changed for the second time today she still showed little signs of calming down. The second the new pink princess diaper was on Amanda and her hands were free her thumb went right back in her mouth.

The pants weren't going to be fitting over the new diaper as it was twice as thick as the Barbie one. For whatever reason the tiny woman couldn't stop sucking her thumb likely due to an old habit. As the CEO bounced her the tears finally showed signs of slowing but not completely. Amanda wondered if Gina had seen what Morgan did to the other diaper and if she planned to handle it.

Gina saw Amanda had calmed down dome but still seemed upset.  Taking a chance she gently pulled her thumb from her mouth and replaced it with a barbie pacifier.Gina sat down with Amy in her lap gently bouncing her on her knee as she rubbed her back. 

"Aww i think today has been a bit long for you. Why don't you take a short nap and I'll wake you to talk at lunch". Not waiting for a reply Gina carried Amy to the toddler bed she kept in her office for when her own child was there. Amy fit easily into the bed as Gina covered her with the blanket and rubbed her back waiting for her to fall asleep.

Amanda began to fuss as Gina removed her thumb until it was replaced with a Barbie pacifier. She quickly began sucking it instead finding it much more soothing than her thumb. The tears finally stopped though the tiny woman was still very upset. Amanda didn't even bother trying to complain as Gina put her in a toddler bed with rails likely to discourage her from trying to get out on her own.

The fact the that poor employee fit in it so well only seemed to confirm it was a good choice for her. As her boss patted her back she began to fall asleep. Once the CEO began singing a lullaby the woman fell asleep completely. Amanda was so exhausted she would have no problem sleeping till lunch giving Gina time to do whatever she wanted including talking with Morgan if she wanted.

Gina got to quietly when Amy fell asleep. Though she knew she'd be embarrassed if she knew Gina turned on the baby monitor in the toddler bed. Taking the listening half with her she made her way to Morgans office. Being the top seller had its perks and Morgan had one of the biggest offices in the company. Gina knocked on the door before coming in.

" Hi Morgan do you have a minute? I just came across something peculiar and wanted to talk to you about it.  I was helping Amy out with a little...incident you see. While helping her I noticed she wore a company diaper which wasn't surprising given that it's her sales technique.  I did notice something peculiar though.  Your name was written across the tabs of the diaper. Do you have an explanation for this occurring? "

‐----

Morgan remained calm as Gina spoke. An incident? The only incident that could lead to anyone seeing Amy's diaper was if she needed a new one. She didn't worry that Amy tattled as she was sure the small woman had received her warning. Morgan looked to Gina and smiled. " Well Gina I do i just didnt say anything because... I didn't want to embarass little Amy you know how shy she is. The truth is she was crying in the bathroom this morning because she wet her diaper. I helped her out and changed her. She was a bit fussy about it so I told her she could come to me if she needed another change later. I wrote my name on the tabs to deter her from messing with them. She is so embarrassed by it I feared she'd take off the diaper. She'd have been more embarrassed if she took it off and wet herself in front of everyone so I told her I would check that the tabs were in the same place later and would know if she tried taking off her diaper. I'm sorry i didn't mention it to you its just she was already so embarrassed."

------

Gina listened to what Morgan said. It made sense Amy had a full on crying fit minutes ago when she wet her diaper. The small girl was obviously embarrassed. Though it seemed mean the writing on the tabs was meant to help the small woman to prevent an even bigger embarassment. " Thanks for explaining and I'm glad Amy has you to depend on. There is something I want to discuss with you but first I need to finish my conversation with Amy. I'll meet with you after lunch". 

Gina went back to her office and looked at Amy sleeping peacefully. She worked quietly over the next 2 hours until lunch time. Kneeling by the toddler bedbshe gently rubbed Amys back. "Time to wake up Amy, you took a long nap are you ready for some lunch?" She spoke softly as she would to a waking baby.

• Like 1

Amanda continued to sleep unaware Gina was talking with Morgan and getting the story as to why a diaper had her name on it. She had a good nap and seemed to be much calmer when her boss woke her up. Upon waking back up and seeing what looked like bars the tiny employee began frantically sucking the pacifier again. Amanda looked up at Gina before reaching towards her knowing she probably couldn't get over the bars without help.

"Why am I in a crib ?" She couldn't help asking the CEO as she waited to be taken out of the toddler bed. For now her diaper was still dry but a trip to the bathroom was a good idea before the poor employee had another accident. While the diaper could easily hold anything the tiny woman dished out she definitely didn't want to use it. Amanda waited to see if Gina would even ask if she needed to use the bathroom or just take her somewhere to get some lunch.

Gina smiled and picked uo Amanda resting her on her hip. She didn't say anything as Amanda suckled the pacifier. " Its not a crib it just has rails to make sure who ever is in it doesn't roll out the bed and hurt themselves." Gina sat Amanda on the couch and pulled out a Dora skirt from her desk it was one of her daughters and would fit over the diaper Amanda now wore.

"Lets get you dressed then we can go to lunch." Gina helped Amanda into the skirt pulling it over her diaper. Gina slid Amanda's shoes on and taking her hand she led her out of her office and through the building to the elevator. Some people recognized Amy and saw the diaper sticking out from under her skirt others thought Gina brought her 2 year old daughter in. Gina led Amy to the elevator and smiled.  " I know a great little restaurant not to far.  We can eat and discuss my proposal".

Despite what Gina said Amanda still thought it was a crib since it had rails on it. She blushed when her boss pulled out a Dora shirt and skirt and took off her business shirt without asking. While being dressed in the outfit the tiny employee was shocked to find it fit her almost perfectly. "Do I have to wear this ?" Amanda whined to Gina as she wasn't a big fan of Dora or any other kid shows.

When the CEO went to take her out of the office she dragged her feet taking as long as possible to avoid it. As they walked through the building the poor woman was surprised to find nobody recognized her instead mistaking her for the tall woman's child. Once they finally got out of the building she waited to be led to the CEO's car or to the restaurant. Amanda was more than a little concerned at how easily Gina had fooled everyone with just one of her toddler daughter's outfits.

Gina smiled as they got out the building the street was quite busy and she didnt want to lose Amanda. She gently picked her up one hand on her bottom the other on her back she carried Amanda to her car.

" Now i don't want you to feel like I'm picking on you but I can't let you ride in the front seat. There are weight requirements and you just don't meet them though I'm sure your almost there." Gina opened the back seat and put Amy in her daughter's booster seat. After helping buckle her in she got in the car and started driving to the restaurant. It amazed Gina that Amy had yet to give up the pacifier but she said nothing not wanting to embarass the young woman.

It took 15 minutes but they arrived to the restaurant. Gina parked and helped Amy out the car holding her hand as she led her inside. They were seated quickly and a booster was provided for Amy to sit in as she was a little short for the high sitting table. Gina helped Amy get situated then sat across from her and ordered waters for them both.

Amanda wanted to protest when she saw the booster seat and Gina tried to put her in it but knew Gina was right. She was still under 100 lbs so it made sense to keep her in a booster seat. The tiny employee even had to use one in her own car after getting pulled over unless she wanted to lose her license and her car. Amanda was still sucking on the pacifier when they reached the restaurant having forgotten it was in her mouth as Gina helped her out of the car.

Once they were inside the petite woman began looking around not able to believe how fancy it was. Before she knew it the waitress had brought her a booster seat and helped her into it. While sitting in the car booster seat was necessary the booster seat at the restaurant wasn't in her opinion. Amanda calmly removed the Barbie pacifier before turning to Gina and asked her "Gina is this really necessary ? I know I'm small enough for a car booster seat but can't I eat in a regular seat ?" as she unbuckled herself and went to get out of the booster seat and into a normal one.

Gina shook her head and quickly buckled Amanda in the booster seat.  " Amy its not being done to embarass you.  The tables sit higher here you won't be able to sit up properly. Let's not make a big fuss over it.  We should be enjoying lunch and discussing your new promotion." Gina figured if she worded the change in position as a promotion Amy would be less inclined to get upset and resist it. 

The server came over and gave Gina both an adult menu and a children's one for Amy. For Amy she gave her crayons and a picture to color. Gina smiled.  " that was nice now you have something to do while we wait for our food. How about I order for us both lunch will be my treat".

For herself she ordered chicken Alfredo and for Amy she ordered her the spaghetti and meatballs from the children's menu though she didn't let Amy know that. The server brought them both water though Amy's was placed in a plastic cup with a lid. 

Amanda frowned not liking Gina's answer or being buckled back in the booster seat and quickly unbuckled it again. She knew her boss was just using the term promotion as a useless attempt to make her feel better. It seemed the small woman was determined not to sit in a booster seat even if she couldn't even see over the table. When the waitress gave Amanda a kid's menu she frowned but remembered how she was dressed and began looking through the different choices.

Before the poor employee could even finish reading it the CEO had picked a drink and meal for her already. As soon as she saw the water in a plastic cup she pushed it away causing it to spill on the table. The behavior from the petite "toddler" was starting to be noticed by other people who expected her "mom" to do something. "Gina I appreciate lunch but I'm perfectly capable of ordering my own food and drinks" Amanda whispered to Gina with more than a little annoyance in her voice over the way lunch was going so far.

Gina felt embarrassed as she felt people looking at her. She knew how it looked, like she was a mother who couldn't control her own child. She had tried to be nice and empathetic to Amy but she couldn't abide this embarassment anymore when she spilled her water. Gina stood the young woman up on the seat and have her two quick but firm swats on her pampered bottom.  

As she sat Amy back in the booster seat and buckled her in she spoke." Amy if you cannot control your behavior and act in a professional manner with your boss how do you expect customers to respect you. The restaurant provided you this seat not only for you but a precaution for them. What if you were to fall and get hurt? Or because you can barely even see the table you knock into something and burn yourself? Then the restaurant would be liable for not providing you proper seating. The fact that you did not even consider this and instead chose to make a fuss is ridiculous for someone who works in a business." 

Gina sat back down and looked at Amy with a stern look of warning. " If you truly appreciate your boss treating you to lunch I'd suggest showing a little more gratitude and less attitude". She smiled when the water brought a new water cup this time rather than a cup with a lid and straw it was a soppy cup. Gina thanked the waitress as she walked away. Returning her attention back to Amy she smiled. "Now as I was saying I think this promotion will be a great opportunity for you to advance in your career".

Amanda was stunned as Gina gave her two swats on her diapered butt as she told her "I'm not sitting in a booster seat and you can't make me ! If you really wanted to treat me to lunch you could at least let me pick what I want !" She wasn't paying attention to the fact that her boss could easily request a highchair for her instead if she refused to behave. When a new drink was brought back this time in a sippy cup the tiny woman had to resist the urge to throw it. While it might not be appropriate Amanda's behavior demonstrated Gina was probably right to give her bottom a few warning swats.

As soon as the waitress left the short employee again got out of the booster seat unwilling to sit in it. It seemed the CEO definitely needed to teach her a lesson before she made a scene and they had to leave. While her boss tried to convince her the transfer was for the best the woman wasn't having it. "Oh yeah I'm sure other companies will love to know I can test baby products for them" Amanda sarcastically retorted to Gina still very upset with the new position.

Gina was at her limit. She had been kind all day to Any and was rewarded with such sass. She had changed her diaper and even let her nap during the work day. Now when Gina was trying to treat her to lunch she was being a complete brat. This time when Amy got out the booster seat Gina picked her up. Carrying Amy to the bathroom she told her. " I think we need to have a chat in private". 

Walking by the waitress on her way to the bathroom she smiled and requested a high chair be brought to the table as Amy wasn't big enough for the booster seat. Gina went into the family bathroom and laid down the changing table. It was one of their companies so she new it would hold Amy easily. Gina laid Amy on the changing table and though she struggled Gina successfully strapped her down. 

"Amy your behavior is rude and unacceptable. I have been very nice to you today and it seems you don't appreciate it. Well I don't appreciate your behavior if your going to throw a tantrum like a child I'll treat you accordingly."

Untaping her diaper Gina raised Amy's legs delivered 15 swift spanks to her bare bottom. " Now when we go back to the table you will sit in your seat. I had better see a major improvement in your attitude and behavior are we clear young lady?"

• Like 1

Amanda began squirming around when Gina picked her up and began carrying her to the bathroom. She didn't hear her boss whisper to the waitress for a highchair to replace the booster seat. Once they were in the bathroom the small woman wondered what was in store for her before being strapped down to a changing table. Amanda knew she didn't need a diaper change and realized Gina intended to spank her just as the first swat made contact with her butt.

After 15 swats the poor employee was close to crying again clearly not used to the punishment. While it stung she wasn't quite ready to give in and let the CEO choose her lunch for her. Still squirming against the changing table straps she whined like a spoiled brat not getting their way. "You can't spank me ! I'm an employee not your daughter ! I deserve to be treated with the same respect as anyone else at the company !" Amanda complained to Gina still very defiant over having her lunch picked out for her.

Gina sighed she had held back on her spanking. Amy was older than her two year old daughter and would require a more thorough spanking. Still holding her legs up Gina began delivering a good long spanking not stopping until Amy started crying to be sure she got the message.

" It seems your not understanding.  You get the respect you earn.  I will treat you how you behave.  You choose to misbehave worse than my toddler You'll be treated accordingly. Now are you prepared to correct your behavior and enjoy your lunch like a young lady who should be trying to impress her boss or will you continue this tantrum?"

It took 20 swats before Amanda was crying, 10 more before her butt was a nice shade of red, and 10 more before she was begging and promising to be good for Gina. "Please stop ! I'll be a good girl ! I'm sorry mommy !" She begged her before accidentally calling her mommy and began blushing red. If she was lucky maybe the woman hadn't heard the small woman though that seemed highly unlikely. Amanda had stopped squirming against the changing table strap hoping Gina would stop spanking her.

The spanking had done a good job teaching the poor employee a lesson about obeying her superiors. There would be no more fighting over lunch since her butt couldn't take another spanking. Without noticing it the woman was back to trying to suck her thumb. "I'm sorry ! I'll be good !" Amanda promised Gina again having no intention of breaking the promise.

Gina softly rubbed Amy's red bottom. She had heard the woman call her mommy and figured it was due to high emotions. Looking at the crying young woman on the changing table she sighed.

Gina decided to play along with the role Amy had put her in. " Mommy doesn't want to spank you but you need to behave yourself like a big girl." Gina lowered Amy's legs and fastened her diaper back in place. She unfastened the safety strap and picked up the crying woman. Gina had put her pacifier from earlier in her pocket. She took it out as the young girl tried to suck her thumb. Gentlh she removed her thumb and replaced it with the binky. 

One hand on her back and the other on her padded bottom Gina carried Amy out the bathroom towards their table. She was glad to see the waitress had gotten the high chair she requested. Gina slid Amy into the highchair and buckled her in. As she took her own seat at the table their food arrived. 

The waitress placed Gina's meal down and looked to Amy. "Aww she's adorable. Is she feeding herself already or should I give you her plate?" Gina smiled and took the plate from her. The waitress gave her soft toddler cutlery and walked away. 

"Now is Amy going to be a good girl if I give you your food? Or does mommy need to feed you to make sure you don't make a mess?" While she asked she fastened a plastic bib provided by the restaurant around Amy's neck.

Amanda was grateful when Gina showed mercy and didn't continue the spanking. She continued to blush though as the CEO put the pacifier back in her mouth and addressed herself as mommy. The diaper felt nice as it was taped back up but still stung quite a bit. Amanda was disappointed to see the booster seat had been replaced with a highchair but knew better than to argue with Gina right now.

The highchair fit the small employee quite well though the straps were a little tight against her thick diaper. When the bib was put on her she pouted but didn't dare complain or attempt to take it off. "I'll be a good girl. Please let me feed myself" She promised her boss not wanting anybody to see her being fed like a baby even though she was dressed like one. Amanda was disappointed to see the waitress had left her toddler silverware but it was closer to her size than the adult utensils.

Gina smiled pleased with Amy's change in behavior. She placed the food within Amy's reach and provided her the toddler utensils. " Okay but if you need help mommy can feed you okay". 

Gina drank some of her water and gave Amy her sippy cup." Drink your water to Amy you haven't had anything to drink since this morning." Gina began eating her own meal deciding to let Amy start eating before discussing her new position.

Amanda looked at sippy cup in disgust but was sure Gina would make her use a bottle if she tried to be difficult. She removed her pacifier before drinking a bit of the water then turning to the kid sized meal on the highchair tray. It might not fill the small woman up completely since she had the appetite of a normal adult despite her short size. Amanda wound up a bit of the spaghetti with the fork and spoon before carefully bringing it to her mouth.

The last thing the humiliated employee wanted was for her boss to see her spill her food and decide to feed her anyways. Thankfully she managed to get the first bite into her mouth without spilling it. Since she never came to the restaurant it was a small grace that none of the employees there recognized her. Amanda wondered what Gina wanted to talk about eating slowly so she didn't spill a single noodle.

Gina nodded in approval when Amy drank her water and started eating. " Now as I said your new position will start after your vacation. You will be a lead in the quality assurance department. Each week you will be provided a batch of products to test and review. This position provides an assistant of sort to help with your testing and reviews. You will receive a raise after your first month. While you will be compensate at full time hours your job doesn't require you to be at work all week. You can choose what 3 days you want to come in with your assistant. The other two day your assistant will come to your home or where ever you may go and assist you in performing your duties. If you show potential in your reviews you will earn one additional vacation day for every two weeks of quality assurance."

"Will I get to choose my assistant or will you pick one for me ? Wait a minute ! You expect me to wear and use them at home and in public ?" Amanda asked Gina more than a little concerned about getting Morgan as her assistant. She had liked the idea of only coming in three days and a pay raise until the CEO mentioned having her wear diapers outside of work. In her mind that was a definite deal breaker as it would only make getting a date even harder than usual. Amanda took a few more gulps of water from her sippy cup still being very careful not to spill anything.

To the petite employee it really seemed like her boss wanted her to test the diapers all the time. There was absolutely no way the small woman would go along with wearing and using a diaper all week long. It was infuriating but she kept her temper in check thanks to the spanking. Amanda was halfway through her spaghetti but was still quite hungry.

Gina thought about the question before answering. " I have a candidate in mind for you actually. You seem very adamant no one know about your product testing. I believe the best way to meet your needs is to have someone who already has assisted you take the job on.  I understand Morgan helped you earlier today so I was going to offer the job to her. Your expected to test the products in a variety of settings. At home, at work,  you'll be given a list of what area the products need to be tested in. Of course when your not on the clock we don't expect you to use the products but some items may require overnight test. Honestly Amy i believe this position is more than fair. Your contract for the sales department demands meeting your sales quota in the 65 percentile to maintain your position. You and I both know you score much lower than that. Per your contract I am within my rights to terminate your employment. I think your a good girl though and a hard worker so I am providing you another option. "

Gina noticed Amy was already almost done with her spaghetti. " Would you like another spaghetti Amy? Or would your prefer a dessert? "