LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One day leads to a lifetime of consequences nappy queen

Rachel started the bath water. She added pink cotton candy scented bubble bath. The water running she hung up a soft pink body towel and matching wash cloth. Rachel came back and took Jamie's emptied bottle and put it into the kitchen. "Bath time for mommies baby girl" she cooed. R

Rachel removed the tray and unfastened the belts securing him to the highchair. She helped Jamie down and led him to the bathroom. She removed his bib and stripped him down to the diaper. " does Jamie need to go potty before getting in the bath?"

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James was glad to be free from his highchair he looked around the bathroom and it was real girly! He looked in awe at the size of the tub it could double as a small pool it was that big! “wow how rich are you!” He asked stunned.. “No mommy I’ll be fine.” James watched the bathtub fill with bubbles, he couldn’t remember the last time he had a bubble bath probably the last time he wore a diaper so now both go hand in hand.. 

Rachel nodded and untaped his diaper. She ignored the question regarding her finances after all that was adult conversation. James bottom and upper back of his thighs were red the word Sissy clearly visible. She helped him into the tub then provided him so bath toys; couple of rubber duckies, a mermaid, and a boat. "Its getting to be bedtime but since you ate all your dinner mommy will give you 5 minutes of play time".

James noticed she didn’t answer him.. Wonder why.. He thought as he got in the tub not really surprised with the baby toys... “So what’s the weather going to be like tomorrow and where’s my phone I need to see if anyone called.. He was hoping that Tiffany called but now he would’t know what to say if she did! Play time what is that he thought to himself! As he was focused on his mommies beauty and sexiness he thought about splashing her and getting her wet a different way! 

Rachel began washing Jamie as he played. " I have your phone of course what does a baby need a phone for. There was a call from a Tiffany, she said she was going to pick up her things and needed your old house key. I told her she could come by the office tomorrow to pick it up." Rachel tilted your head back pouring a cup of water to wet your hair before adding baby shampoo and gently massaging your scalp.

James has hoped to get back with Tiffany what did Rachel say to her! He ignored the comment about a baby having a phone he could never say he wasn’t a baby and he never could say he was a man cause she would prove he is a baby and he is a sissy and they both knew it... “Pl— please d— don’t let her see me like th-this!” He cried stuttering nervously and frustrated trying hard not to piss his mommy off! He let her wash him he just went with it.. 

Rachel rinsed the shampoo from his hair and cleanes his little pee pee and legs. "Well of course she won't see you like this princess. We'll be at work you can't run around naked. She'll be by in the morning you'll probably be eating breakfast when she arrives". Once he was clean Rachel helped him out the bath and wrapped the soft towel around his body. Taking him to his nursery she had him get on the changing table so Rachel could get him ready for bed.

“Please mommy you can’t let her see me I mean please don’t let her see me at work tomorrow!” He begged as he caught himself he sure didn’t want his mommy thinking he was trying to tell her what to do! Once his bath was over he was lead to the nursery he laid on his changing table waiting for his mommy to dress him.. 

Rachel dried him off and quickly powdered his bottom and secured a fresh diaper on him. " Honey she is your friend, she is coming by to see you and your going to be on your best behavior tomorrow." She took out a Minnie Mouse night gown and sat him up pulling it over his head after having him raise his arms.

The nightgown stopped halfway over his diaper. Rachel slid a pair of soft pink baby booties on his feet. Clipping his pacifier to his nightgown she put it in his mouth and helped him off the changing table. Rachel unlocked the side of the crib opening it. " Now into bed princess, its already past your bedtime."

“She’s my girlfriend and I was hoping to get back with her!” He whined as she taped his diaper on. “Is she going to see me like this!” He said pointing at his diaper he was never going to say the D word if he could help it! He had to sit there as she dressed him.  This can’t be happening he thinks to himself but his sore bottom and remembering how she fucked him made where he wasn’t going to argue with her! “What time is it? He asked as it seemed early. He looked at the way he was dressed and he hated it. James actually found comfort in his pacifier as the dancing ballerina’s danced around in his mobile he was soon asleep.  

• 2 weeks later...

Rachel laughed. " Your much to little have a girlfriend besides that I doubt Tiffany wants to date a sissy. From what I gather she likes a real man who knows how to please a woman. Now no more silly talk time for bed."  She tucked him in and turned on the baby monitor. Turning off the light she left the nursery and went to the kitchen. Rachel cleaned up from her sissy babies dinner then fixed herself a steak and aspargus with a glass of red wine. She turned on some music as she enjoyed her meal and checked her emails.

James didn’t wanna argue and he felt silly it was like she ignored the fact that he was a man and she saw his as a sissy baby and that’s what he was in her eyes her sissy baby.. “B—but when I was an adult I had a girlfriend.” He whined as he got in the crib.. “Mommy please I’m not even tired.” He whined as she turned on the baby monitor and it played soft baby music then the ceiling lit up it had stars and it really caught his attention so much so he didn’t even know she left.. I have to get out of this I have to convince her I’m not a baby and I learned my lesson I’ll be the best worker ever!” He smiled thinking he now had a plan as he looked at the stars he yawned his eyes got heavy and soon he was asleep.. James woke up in the middle of the night needing to pee he tried desperately to hold it but soon he lost and he flooded his diaper he knew she wasn’t going to let him go to the bathroom.. Once he was done he rolled over and slept for the rest of then night.. 

Rachel woke just before her alarm went off at 5 AM. She got out of bed and took a hot shower. After moisturizing her body Rachel put on a purple lace bra and thong set. It was 5:30 AM and it seemed her little sissy was still asleep. She quickly did her makeup and detangled her hair wearing it in its natural curl pattern. Rachel put on a pair of white form fitting slacks that hugged her curves perfectly. She paired it with a low cut purple satin blouse which was sleeveless. Pulling on the matching white jacket that hugged her breast and accentuated the cleavage she exposed it was 6:00 AM. Rachel slid on her white and lilac pumps and left her room. 

Going into the nursery she turned on the light. " Rise and shine princess we have to get ready for work." Rachel took out a white dress with a large purple bow, purple booties and a white bonnet. Hanging the clothes beside the changing table she unlocked opened the crib and slid two fingers in sissy Jamie's diaper. " Someone has a wet diapey. Come on baby out of your crib and onto the changing table.

James woke up and stretched. “What time is it.” He asked wiping the sleep from his eyes when he saw her she was sexy and gorgeous like always.. There has to be away that I can get her to treat me like a man and I could make her so happy! He thinks to himself he groans as she checks his diaper.. “Well I knew you would’t let me go to the bathroom.” He said trying to defend himself for wetting his diaper... James did as he was told going over to the changing table that’s when he saw the clothes... “Um is that what I— I’m wearing today!” He whined as he would look like a six month old baby girl! 

Rachel fastened the safety strap and untaped the diaper. Getting wipes she wiped his crotch and pee pee before raising his legs and wiping his bottom. She threw away the used diaper and wipes. Sliding a dry white diaper under his bottom she sprinkled an ample amount of powder and fastened the diaper in place. She smiled and sat him up taking off the nightgown. " isn't it adorable? You get to match with mommy". Rachel pulled the dress over his head and got his arms in the short puffed sleeves.  She tied the bow at his back and began brushing his hair.  Satisfied it was neat she fastened the bonnet on his head. After putting on his purple booties she fastened his pacifier to the dress. It was now 6:30 Rachel helped her sissy baby down and led him to the front door. " Time to go we don't want to be late baby doll". Locking the front door she took him to the car and fastened him into the carseat. Getting in the driver seat she started driving to the office.

James laid there as she changed him.. “Please mommy I’ve learned so much can I just go to work again like a normal guy I’ll do my job and be on time and I’ll be nice to everyone!” He begged as she brought the diaper up tight between his legs taping each side tight and secure.. He had to sit there as she dressed him for the day, he wasn’t used to wearing a dress as to felt wired and different and he didn’t like it but he knew there was nothing he could do... He hated the bonnet as it flopped around.. As she buckled him in he begged some more.. “please mommy I’ll be good!” 

" Jamie I thought we discussed this yesterday.  10 years that's how long your contract is for. Until mommy decides your ready for another job you will continue your role as my sissy baby. Now no more silly talk about being a boy or grown up." The morning traffic was heavy as expected. Rachel turned in the radio playing jazz as she made her way down the highway. 

James had nothing more to say what could he say! He realized now that she was truly going to keep him as a sissy baby and she would spank him and even worse she would take advantage of him! He sat there and listened to the music.. “Mommy what am I going to do at work?” He was wanting to know what his day was going to be like today.. 

"Hmm you'll have to see what your sitter has planned for you princess. First thing though will be breakfast and your friend will be visiting you." Rachel smiled having spoken with Tiffany again last night after putting the baby to bed.  Tiffany hadn't believed her at first till she sent pictures of sissy Jamie. Tiffany had expressed her dissatisfaction with him as her boyfriend. Today Tiffany would tell him what she told Rachel during the baby shower at lunch. 

“My friend!” He was ready to explode but he knew if he did he would go to work with a sore bottom and a tear stained face. “Mommy please you’re only going to embarrass me I’ll be good just don’t let her see me please.” He cried as he wasn’t looking forward to work at all!

(I don’t remember having the baby shower)

(I should have worded it better I meant today at the baby shower she would express to him how she felt)

Rachel sighed and reached back giving him a rattle. " Now Jamie that's quite enough. Your going to see your friend today and you will be on your best behavior little girl. Now play with your toy until we get to work. "

(All good I’m glad too cause I’m looking forward to it.. lol)

James frowned taking the rattle just in the little time of being her baby he knew she didn’t like repeating herself and she wouldn’t hesitate to spank him! He shook it a few times hoping to make her happy and scared to death thinking about Tiffany seeing him... It was already going to be bad when the office and the girls he used to hit on we’re about to see him as a baby girl!