LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One day leads to a lifetime of consequences nappy queen

James was sitting in his apartment trying to recover from last night! He was still sad and trying to get on with his life last night his girlfriend left him the words you’re not man enough for me echoed in his ears.. He hoped the four beers would chase away the pain but all that accomplished was passing out and a massive hangover.. “Damn it I’m late!” He ran out the door forgetting his lunch he couldn’t be late he jumped in his car and he pulled into the parking lot just in time.. He ran to the office as fast as he could he was just a office clerk so he had to make a good impression this was his first week on the job... He got off the elevator and didn’t look where he was going he ran right into one of the hottest girls he’s ever seen but he wasn’t thinking with his hangover and the fact that he was in a hurry.. “Watch where you’re going!” He yelled as he bumped into her... 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel finished he first cup of coffee as she sent over her proposal for expanding the business to the European Market. At 26 Rachel was Chief Marketing Officer of one of the countries top corporations. It helped the her father owned the company but she had worked hard to get her position starting from the bottom at 15 and working and studying her way up. Many people thought she only had the position due to her father and they could pull a fast one on her.  She very quickly nipped that in the bud.  Rachel was kind but demanded respect and expected hard work and professionalism of everyone within the company.

She had come in as she does everyday an hour early. At this time now clerks should be tending to their office duties as well as everyone else. Double checking her calendar she confirmed she had half an hour until her first meeting. Grabbing her coffee mug she stood and made her way down the hall. As she was nearing the conference room she was suddenly knocked into. She quickly steadied herself in her platform heels. Rachel wasn't sure what shocked her more someone running rampant or the disrespectful tone he used when he ran into her! She would deal with this matter personally but it would wait as she had a meeting to prepare for. As she organized the conference room she called her assistant.  Informing him of the incident she demanded to have the employees file on her desk by the time her meeting ended. 

An hour later Rachel left the conference room satisfied with the results. Carrying her mug in one hand and a file of documents in the other she went to her desk where she saw the file she requested was waiting. Rachel tended to her immediate duties responding to emails, sending the CEO current Marketing information,  and filing away her documents.  Once that was done Rachel picked up the employee file.  She flipped through the document and scoffed some new office clerk had the nerve to run around the building in such an unprofessional manner and yell at her. Rachel mulled over what to do. It was obvious someone didn't teach him how to behave. That was the task of a parent not an employer....or was it. Rachel started to have a devious thought in mind. Maybe she would teach him how to behave appropriately. Calling her assistant she had her afternoon cleared and began researching into the idea. By lunch she was quite pleased with her plan though it would take a few days. Using James office email address she sent a message. 

" Good afternoon, 

This is your CMO Rachel Hawkins. I would like to extend a welcome to our company and hope that you find the work challenging yet rewarding. Though you've only recently started I fear some protocols and behavior must be addressed. In two days we will meet in my office at 7:00 AM. I am aware this is an hour before regular hours but this meeting is of importance.  If you choose not to attend the meeting you will find yourself terminated.  If your late you will have consequences.  I look forward to our meeting. 

Sincerely, 

Rachel Hawkins C.M.O"

She smiled as she sent the email and returned to her other task. 

James was having a rough day at work and he couldn’t wait to get home he just turned twenty one last week and now he was single he was thinking of hitting up some bars.. He wasn’t happy that he forgot his lunch so that meant he had to go to the company’s cafeteria.. This place is so damn expensive I work here I should get it for free or at the very minimum a discount he thought to himself as he looked over the menu... Man the guy that owns this company has to be loaded.. “I’ll take a cheeseburger and fries.” He said smiling feeling like his hangover might be going away... James ate his lunch and back to work he was counting down the time, he figured getting a drink and then going to the bathroom would kill sometime and he still has his break to look forward too... Once he grabbed a Diet Coke he went back to his desk and he got onto the sports sites and then he checked his email.. “Oh great what is this?” He thought as he opened it up... He read it over twice then he was frustrated as he logged off.. “Damn a whole hour early what the hell is this about.” He was mumbling to himself.. The day was almost over so he went to the bathroom to kill some more time.. 

Rachel had informed James supervisor to inform her of his work ethic. From what she saw so far in his file his work was subpar at best. His supervisor wondered what James did to get on Rachel's radar and was just glad it wasn't him. 

Eric the floor supervisor for office clerks saw James leaving his desk. It was bad enough the guy came back 10 minutes later from lunch and from the data monitoring program he could see James want doing much work.  Feeling bad for the guy Eric walked over to him before he could get to the bathroom. " Lunch is over and you have a stack of paperwork on your desk. It all needs to be done before you leave today. Your a grown man so hold it you should have gone during lunch. If you want to make it here you need to work hard. " Eric was a big and intimidating guy stand 6'2 260 pounds of muscle. He stared at James daring him to object.

James was just about to get up when his supervisor cut him off... “Um ok.” He said intimidated at how big the guy was and how small he was he was intimidated for sure knowing if this guy wanted he could snap him like a twig.. He didn’t know what to say as the guy scolded him.. “Yeah I know I just had a hard time last night and I’m not feeling too good..” he said as there was a kernel of truth to what he said.. “Fine I’ll go real quick then come back and get it done.” James liked his job and he didn’t wanna lose it.. 

Eric shook his head pointing at the computer. " You had half an hour for lunch and came back late. Your a grown man so you can hold it. Everyone has things going on in their personal life. When you walk in this door you leave that personal stuff at the door and take care of business. Now there's 3 hours left to the day the work on your desk usually takes about 4. It needs to be done before you leave and done right." Eric stood and waited to see James start his work.

“Fine!” He said with an attitude as he sat back down he wasn’t happy how he was scolded.. This sucks! He thinks as he begins shuffling through the papers and he puts some numbers in the computer he looks at the clock it’s almost time to quit.. He figures he’ll kill a little time.. He walks up to Eric’s desk.. “Do you know anything about this Rachel chick she sent me a email saying something about behavior and protocols.” 

Eric couldn't believe the attitude James had. Satisfied he started working Eric returned to his own desk to attend to his work. Two and a half hours later he couldn't believe James was walking up to him. He wasn't joking when he said the work took four hours and that was when he did it not a new guy still learning the ropes. Eric sighed figuring he tried to help but it seemed James couldn't or wouldn't help himself. When James asked about Rachel as if she was somebody not to be worried with he shook his head. " That Rachel chick as you put it has two titles. Most people know her as the Chief Marketing Officer. Other people know her as the owners daughter.... what did you do to get on her radar?"

James could tell Eric was frustrated he almost turned around and went back to his desk but thankfully Eric answered him and wasn’t a asshole about it.. “What are you serious!” James felt a wave of heat wash over him as he was nervous now! “Um I’m not sure she sent a email that she wants to see me early saying something about behavior and protocols, um should I be worried?” He asked nervously.. Damn I just need to get out of here and relax quit being nervous she’s just a girl so I can turn on the charm and it will be just fine.. she thinks trying to convince himself that he has nothing to worry about.. 

Eric shook his head. " It can't be good she's a stickler for professionalism and respect. Whatever you did to get her attention you better figure out and apologize. It'd help if you boost your work performance as well even if it means staying late. She firm but she's fair as long as you do what your supposed to." Eric stood up putting away documents. " I'm gonna get a coffee you want me to bring you back one?"

“Damn I’m not sure what i did?” He says confused trying to think of something but he has no idea! No way does he realize Rachel’s the girl that he was rude too.. “oh well maybe it’s just a formality for the company cause it was like a professional email welcoming me to the company.” He smiled and relaxed thinking it was no big deal... “Sure couple creams and sugars please.” He looked at the clock and went back to his desk as he convinced himself everything was fine.. James kinda smiled to himself thinking he was working himself up to a panic attack.. 

Eric shrugged knowing she'd never done that before so it was something of a concern. He left to the vending room and fixed the coffees. Used to drinking his coffee black he didn't realize the container of "dairy free" powder creamer he grabbed was actually a vanilla powder laxative stored for just in case as he put to teaspoons into James coffee. " Here you go." He said giving James his coffee. " I would suggest getting that work done before you leave today. Maybe dropping by Ms. Hawkins office to smooth things over before the meeting. If your on her radar she's gonna monitor your progress. I've seen her fire people for not getting things done in a timely or organized manner. Your a good guy so I hope your not next." Eric went to his desk and finished up his work in the last half hour. At 4:00 people began shutting down their computers filing documents and leaving for the day.

James took the coffee and began drinking it.. “Thanks that sounds good sorry about earlier I’ll do better you’re right we can’t bring our personal stuff to work.” He figures things were smoothed over.. He sat back at his desk and continued to do his work then it hit him he felt his stomach roll over.. “oh know I don’t feel so good!” He tried to calm down and relax and continue his work but he farted and it felt like he was going to explode! Damn I can’t my work done if I have to go to the bathroom.. James got up to go take care of things as he figured the coffee didn’t sit well with his stomach.. 

Eric saw James was still working and waved bye to him. " Be on time tomorrow. Security will let you out when your done". Eric left the building forgetting about the locked timers on the bathrooms and private offices.

Rachel stayed late as usual wanting to iron out details on the upcoming marketing campaign. She also reviewed the email from Eric regarding James work for the day and noted James "volunteered" to stay after hours to catch up some work. 

"Hmm I'll have to check in and make sure he's actually working I suppose. Maybe we'll just have our meeting today." Rachel was rethinking her plan it was obvious James was knew and maybe after a talk and addressing her expectations he would improve. She decided to go see him and left her office to walk to large office of cubicles where James worked.

“Ok have a good one.” He said waving but his stomach was still a problem.. Damn it come on just hold on.. He filled more papers then it hit him he could’t hold it anymore he ran to the bathroom... He desperately pulled on the door.. What the hell!” He pulled on it again he was desperate but it was locked and he couldn’t get in even worse he lost the battle as his stomach turned one last time and he messed himself.. 

Rachel was coming up on the bathrooms when she saw someone running her direction. She immediately recognized the culprit as James though this time he didn't run into her and was desperately trying to get into the bathroom. She wondered did he not know many of the doors required a supervisor key card after hours. Suddenly the air filled with a strong stench when she was going to offer to open the door.  She looked in shock this grown man had just... she blinked had he really messed his pants like a toddler? Any wavering feeling she had about her decision were gone now as she fixed him with a cross look. " Do tell me do you alway stand there and mess yourself when your supposed to be working? I thought your behavior early today was questionable but this? What do you have to say for yourself?!" Her voice echoed in the empty hall as she scolded the grown man like a child.

James tried to run he was just going to go home and take a shower and forget this day ever existed! He couldn’t believe he had an accident!  Damn this wasn’t my fault who the hell locks bathrooms.. He stood there as this girl scolded him.. “Look stay out of my way and if you tell anyone I’ll just deny and say you lied!” He was ready to leave but he was waiting till she left.. “Who the hell locks the bathrooms anyways!” He grew irritated as she was waiting around too much for his taste... “You can go now!” 

Rachel was livid. Once maybe she could have addressed and moved on but twice now in the same day he was rude and downright disrespectful. " Firstly if you bothered to read your employee handbook you would know almost all the door are locked after 4:05 PM for security purposes. I guess that means you simply signed off on your HR documents rather than reading them." Rachel stood 6'4" in her 5 inch heels as she stepped closer to him. " Secondly I have yet to introduce myself, my name is Rachel Hawkins C.M.O. I was supposed to meet with you in two days but I'd say your behavior warrants a rather immediate meeting don't you agree. Go down the hall and wait outside my office I'll be there momentarily to...address you. If you think to go anywhere but where I said then you don't need to come in tomorrow or anymore at all". Rachel didn't wait to see if he complied but instead went to the elevator to go downstairs.

James couldn’t believe it this was her the same girl who he was rude too now she was scolding him like she was his babysitter! He felt two inches as he stood there looking up at her he just wanted to go home!  He thought about the employee handbook she was right he just signed it without reading it... “I—I’m so so—sorry I— was ju— just having a bad day.” He said his eyes starting to water as he just wanted to go home and take a shower.. “Please can’t I go home and change!” He begged he was shocked as he just stood there as she walked away... Damn I have to go there if I wanna keep my job if I don’t she’ll fire me and not give me a good reference she’d probably tell them about my accident! He thought to himself as he only had once choice he dutifully did as she said and went to her office.. 

Rachel was still surprised at the audacity of James to speak to her in such a fashion. She got off the elevator on the first floor and using her keyboard went into the on-site childcare area. It was empty as the day was over. Rachel grabbed a package of wipes and opening the drawer she took out 2 of the larger children's pullups with Mickey mouse design. Items in hand Rachel took a breathe mentally preparing for the what was sure to be a challenging situation.  She walked back to her office and saw him standing at the door. " Well at least you can follow instructions." Using her keyboard she unlocked the door and walked in and pointed to the center of the floor. " First things first we need to get you out of your soiled underwear. Lay there so I can deal with you mess as its obvious you can't take care of yourself".

James sat there which seemed like forever.. He smiled when she approached him.. “I’m so sorry again can I just go home and change and tomorrow we can have the meeting I’ve just had a real bad day today!” He whined and begged.. Once they walked in he noticed how big her office was and he also noticed she was used to giving orders as she was treating him like a little kid or toddler.. “Wa-wa wait what no I— I can ta—take care of myself I’m not a baby!” He cried standing there in defiance as he now realized those pull ups were meant for him!  He just assumed she was going to babysit her niece or nephew.. 

Rachel looked at him" It wasn't a request. For someone who isn't a baby you sure smell like one. And your cranky attitude sounds like that of a petulant child. Now you can lay down on your own and I'll clean you up or you can have your poopy bottom spanked and then still you will be changed. I'm going to count to 3 and I expect you to comply." She held up a finger as she counted " 1...2.."

James was mad spanked who does this woman think she is! He could’t believe she was counting at him like he was a toddler.. “B— but please let me take care of it on my own I’m a man!” He whined. When she got to two and gave him a very stern mommy look he gave in as he didn’t want a spanking... “Fine!” He said pouting sulking as he laid down.. He closed his eyes not wanting to see any of this normally he would be happy that a hot girl wants to take his pants off!  Not like this! He thought to himself.. 

Rachel smirked as he laid down pouting. He was actually quite adorable and she knew just what she had to do. Rachel began with unzipping his pants and pulling them off. The strong smell hit her but she remained professional. " Whew someones got a stinky bum bum. Its okay I'll get you all cleaned up." Rachel went to her desk and grabbed a pair of scissors. Kneeling beside him she cut the sides of his underwear pulling them from the front and chuckled. " Aww look at babies little tinkle berries". She opened the wipes and began wiping his crotch. Grabbing him by the ankles  she raised his legs and began wiping his bottom. " While I have your attention do you know why I requested a meeting with you ? Do you think your behavior is that of someone deserving to be a member of my employ?"

James kept his eyes closed and did the best he could not to cover himself up... He was trying to pretend he was anywhere else but where he was! He burned red with embarrassment as she commented on his package and talking to him like he was a baby... “Please please!” He whined as she raised his bottom and began wiping him down.. “No I’m sorry I can do better please don’t fire me!” He was begging for his job while his legs were raised and he was being taken care of like a baby he really wanted to cry but he needed this job and he knew he’d do better!  James was till trying to figure out why that coffee messed him up!