LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One day leads to a lifetime of consequences nappy queen

“Owe pl— please I’m sorry mommy!” He whined as she dragged him to the nursery he was surprised he still had a ear once she let go.. He did as he was told he didn’t want to piss her off even more!  James thought about anything he could say to get her to change her mind... “Please mommy I’m a sissy baby girl I understand now!” He cried begging for mercy.. He never wanted a diaper so bad as he hated to me naked and he knew he was in deep trouble... I’m sorry mommy please I understand everything now!” He continued to cry he was so upset and scared.. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel ignored his pleas and attempts to placate her. She fastened him to the changing table and left the room. Rachel went to her room and opened the package that sat on her bed. A bright pink paddle with raised letters the word Sissy in black. She hadn't anticipated using this tonight but it seemed Jamie truly wanted to test her. 

She undressed deciding to let the naughty sissy stew waiting her punishment.  Rachel changed into a black lace bra that cupped and showed off plenty of cleavage. She slid in black lace cheeky panties.  Completing the look she put on a pair of red stilettos.

As always when she looked in the mirror Rachel liked what she saw. She applied a gloss to her lips. Picking up the paddle and a medium sized shopping bag she walked back to the nursery. She took her time letting each step echo down the hall. 

When she walked into the nursery the restrained sissy would see her in her sexy lingerie. Rachel held up the paddle for him to see. " You know I thought you'd make it a few days before mommy needed to use this. It seems I was wrong, but dont worry mommy will correct her mistake in being so lenient with you tonight "

James could barely move as he was now strapped to his changing table.. Oh man this sucks! He thought to himself as he knew he was in trouble.. Laying there he began to sweat nervously as he waited for her.. Once the door opened he was amazed what he saw man she’s sexy! He thought as he saw her in some sexy hot lingerie.. James eyes got big as he saw the paddle!  “No please mommy I’ll be good you don’t need to spank or teach me a lesson I’ll be good!” He whined as the paddle looked menacing!  James hoped against hope that anyone or something would save him!  

Rachel tsked as she stepped closer.  " Mommy wishes she could believe you.  How many times has mommy had to discipline you today? How many times have you lied to mommy, saying you'd be good, that you understood your not a man just a big sissy baby.  Only an hour ago mommy gave you tummy time and you made cummies while screaming you were a sissy.  Now you yell at mommy, refuse your food, and lie calling yourself a man. No you won't be good not until you've received a proper punishment". 

Rachel took out a 5 inch dildo from the bag and rubbed it over the big sissy lips. " Now open your mouth for your new binky.  I don't want to hear your screaming while your bottom is getting warmed".

“Please I know it’s just hard getting used to this I’ll do better please mommy I— I don’t need a sp— spanking!” He cried stuttering nervously.. He really got nervous once he saw the dildo.. No no she’s going to fuck me again!  He thought as he saw her bring it to his lips.. James did as he was told not wanting to suck on it but also not wanting to piss her off even more! 

Rachel shoved the dildo into his mouth using the straps to fasten it in place around his head. " much better look at that. The grown man is laying on his back suck a dildo like the sissy girl he really is. " Rachel bent over giving him a good look at her ass as she went through her bag. 

She took out a red silk blind fold. She placed the blindfold over his eyes tying it in place.  " they say when you lose one sense the others work better. Maybe now you'll be a much better listener for mommy hmm?".

Rachel went to the end of the table where she secured restraints to his ankles. Rachel raised sissy Jamie legs pulling down a hook from above him she hooked the restraints so his legs were held in place at a 90 degree angle giving her total access to his bottom.

" Now then mommy is going to spank your bottom until the message is clear. You my silly baby are not a man.  Your not even an adult. Just look at you laying on your changing table  mouth stuffed with a dick, legs up waiting to be spanked. A real man wouldn't let this happen. No Jamie is just a sissy baby, who should be grateful for what her mommy does for her. Maybe you'll show more gratitude after this hmm?" 

Rachel didn't hold back or start out soft. Paddle in hand she brought her arm back and brought the paddle down on his botton full force. Spank after spank mommy Rachel pounded that paddle against his bottom. After 10 minutes she took a break when she good see the word Sissy on his bottom. She didn't say anything just watching as Jamie laid there crying. 

James was scared as she fastened the straps around his head all he could do was suck on the fake dick he was so humiliated! He was surprised when she did all she did to him he felt so exposed! All he could do is think this will be over soon! He was mad and scared how she scolded him.. “owe mphhh!” He cried as the paddle landed on his ass and on his legs it seems it would never stop! He cried but he couldn’t even kick his feet as she had him strapped down! He cried and after so many spanks he did the only thing he really could do he wet himself! 

Rachel cooed as she watched him last there with a red did soanked bottom. " I thought you were a grown up? Grown ups don't wet themselves Jamie babies do. "

Rachel delivered another 20 or so spanks before putting the paddle down. " I think sissy Jamie is starting to understand she's not a grown up. But mommy needs to make sure you know your not a man.  I think mommy was too lenient with your tummy time toy."

Rachel spread his butt cheeks. " yep your little sissy pussy is all tightened up again. Mommy should have used a bigger toy to help you understand." Rachel went into her bag again and took out a strap on harness and this time a thick 8 inch dildo. She put it on before taking off his blind fold letting him see the large strapon. " Mommy is going to stretch your sissy pussy this time to there is no question. Jamie is a sissy who gets fucked. Not a man because men do the fucking ".

James begged between his sobs he’ll be good and he’s a sissy baby girl and he’ll be good!  Who knows how much she heard cause his pacifier kept him from talking! All he could do was lay there and cry as she moved the blind fold he shook his head desperately as he saw what awaited him.. “Please please no no no!” James was scared and in pain he wanted to run and hide! He was determined he would never claim to be a man again! 

Rachel cooed. " Aww mommies little sissy is so excited for her toy. Don't worry sissy mommy is going to fill you all up". Rachel squirted lube on her fingers.  Once more her felt her slide a finger inside him. In and out she slid the 1 finger lubing up tight hole. She then slid a second finger in stretching him wider to prepare him for the coming toy. Rachel went up to 3 fingers inside him before she stopped and coated the fake dick in lube.

She rubbed the head of the dick at his entrance. " Sissy Jamie is gonna go for a ride and make big cummies while mommy fucks her sissy pussy. " She started pushing forward inside of him as the taunted him.  Telling him how a real man would be groping her breast. A real man would be getting her wet and sliding his dick into her pussy. " Jamie's not a real man now are you princess? Now your just a big sissy baby". 

James laid there whimpering and begging trying to squirm around but she had him and there was nothing he could do but tense up and try to lunge forward as she got him prepared!  Please no no I— I am a sissy boy mommy!” He cried as he felt the fingers enter him he groaned and begged and hated that apart of him www liking this his little pee pee as his new mommy called it was betraying him! “No no I hate this!” He was confused about he knew he hated it but his manhood which was now his girlhood was telling him a different story! Once she entered him he moaned and groaned as his mind was literally getting skull fucked as he hated it and he squealed like a little girl! He was just hoping it was over soon as she pumped him and he felt his body to to jell-0 he felt her hot breathe and listened to her teasing him.. He kept grunting as could tell she was teaching him a lesson and making sure he knew he belonged to her!  He felt like it know maybe he was a horse that needed to be broken but he defiantly felt like he was broken.. “I’m not a man I’m a sissy baby!” He yelled.. He now knew what he was and he would let her do whatever she wanted and dress him however she wanted! “Yes mommy I’m a big sissy baby!” 

Rachel rode him hard pumping in and out of him. She dominated her sissy baby watching his sissy pussy stretch around her strap on. She held onto his hips as she drilled into him. His moans and cries muffled by the dildo in his mouth. She smirked " Look sissy Jamie is enjoying being fucked arent you princess? Your little sissy clit is all excited."

She reached forward and grabbed his sissy clit and started stroking it. She could tell in the way his body seemed to give he was understanding his place. Knew she was in charge. Jamie understood he was her sissy baby and she'd make it completely and undeniably clear when she skull fucked him till he came while aving his sissy hole pounded." Thats a good girl Jamie moan for mommy, moan for me and cum while you take my big strap on in your little sissy cunt."

James hated ever minute of it as his new mommy was claiming him! His body said otherwise as he dick was as hard as a rock and when she began stroking him along with pushing it deeper and deeper feeling like it was going to come out of his body he lost control! He shot his was several times and when she hit his special man place it was over for him! James didn’t need to be told to moan or to cum he totally lost control of that! “Pl— please mommy n—no more!l he said out of breath panting.. 

Rachel buried the dildo deep inside him as he shot out his cum moaning in pleasure. She didn't pull out simply unfastening the harness she stepped back leaving the dildo inside him. " Now mommy is going to get your dinner ready. Be a good little sissy and think about how you can improve your behavior". Her heels echoed against the wood floor as she walked down the hall. She warmed the baby food again and laid out a clean bib. She poured herself a glass of wine and enjoyed it leaving Jamie to stew and think about his new life position.

James was relieved when it was over! He noticed it was still in his ass but he wasn’t going to say anything if that’s decision that mommy wanted to make he was no one to question her.. “Ok mommy.” He said softly he thought about the ways he could be a better baby for her and he frowned when he knew he still had to eat the baby food! His bottom was wore out from the spanking and the fucking he knew he would be mommy perfect little princess! 

Rachel finished her wine and went to tge nursery. She grabbed hold of the strap on. She slid it slowly in and out of him as she spoke." Tell me Jamie, do you still think your a big man? Or are you mommies good little sissy baby? Is sissy Jamie ready for her din din and bath time? " she cooed as she toyed with him. 

James was glad when she came back but not for long as she fucked him some more! “No please he groaned and he felt himself move forwards from the friction.. “No mommy I’m mommy’s good little sissy baby.” He Moaned again as it seems she drove the point home.. “Yes yes please.” He desperately wanted back in his highchair! 

She nodded and pulled the strapon out of him. Rachel put away the strap on to be cleaned later. She got wipes and cleaned his bottom and pee pee. Unfolding a pink diaper she slid it under his bottom before lowering his legs and removing the ankle restraints. She powdered his crotch and bottom then pulled the diaper up. Taping the diaper in place she removed the restraint and help him up. Rachel took him back to the highchair. "In your seat princess time for dinner".

James was so relieved when the ordeal was over he was not going to fight her anymore! Once he was free from the restraints he laid there and let her take care of cleaning him up then diapering him.. James didn’t put up a fuss at all! Once they got down to the kitchen he gladly got in his highchair.. “I’ll be good mommy.” He said hoping to make her happy.. 

She smiled fastening him in the high chair. " Good girl". Rachel slid the tray in place and fastens a bib around Jamie neck. Picking up the bowl of pureed peas she scoops a spoonful and brings it to Jamie's mouth. " Open for the choo choo ".

James just sat there being called a girl and having his new mommy fasten a white bib with pink trim that said mommy’s baby girl.. Wow she’s really going to make me a baby girl! He thought as he looked at the baby food and he knew he was going to have to eat it!  No way could his ass go though anything again... Come on you Cj’s do it! He thought to himself as he opened and gagged he made faces but he kept eating as quick as she got it to his mouth.. “Can I have a drink?” He said wanting to wash that taste out of his mouth.. 

Rachel finished the bowl of peas then warmed the bowl of purees chicken and rice. She fixed a bottle of baby formula. Placing it on the tray she smiled. " Here princess drink some of your baba then we can finish din din". She let him suckle some of the bottle as she made sure the baby food wasn't to hot. When it was at a good temperature she took the bottle back and began feeding him the rest of his dinner.

“Baby formula!l” he whined as he watched her fix so he knew it was baby formula.. James made faces as he didn’t want that “Can I please have milk?” He whined. James reluctantly began drinking and made faces as he swallowed a few sips he couldn’t believe he was drinking a baby bottle! James let her take the bottle and he was ready to finished his dinner.. He wondered if this was how things were going to be in his new life... “Am I still going to work?” He was confused on what was going on! He didn’t want people seeing him like this everyday he could only imagine her taking him to work really pretty in cute dresses with a diaper bad slung over his shoulder.. It scared him to death! 

Rachel smiled as she fed him. She nodded" well of course after all this is your job now. You will come with mommy to work and sit at your very special desk and play with your sitter". She finished feeding him and wiped his mouth. " finish your baba while mommy runs your bath". She gave him his bottle and went down the hall to start running his bath. 

“Great.” He said as he went back to drinking his bottle.. James didn’t like where this was going big she had contracts and he signed them what could he do.. He knew he had to be real careful as not to question or disobey his new mommy!