LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One day leads to a lifetime of consequences nappy queen

She smiled and reached under him. Grabbing his sissy clit she stroked it as she thrust in and out of him.  " Oh what an eager girl begging mommy for it. I bet sissy Jamie likes mommies toy. Such a silly sissy how can you be a man when your sissy clit is enjoy being fucked by mommy. If you were a man you'd be fucking mommy not the other way around."

Grabbing the base of the dildo Rachel turned on the vibrater as she buried the dildo deep as she could into him. " Tell mommy what you are Jamie. Tell mommy how much of a big sissy baby you are. I bet sissy Jamie will beg mommy for more tummy time".

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James could’t help but get hard as she grabbed his dick and she pumped him a few times he probably would’ve collapsed if she wan’t in him! “No I don’t like it at all!” He cried as he felt trapped like she was a lioness and he was a poor little antelope! “It’s not fair you wouldn’t let me fuck you!” He said as he still had his male ego and it was big! He leaned forward and thought he had just been split in half as she fucked him hard! He groaned and he wanted it to end he was wore out he had never been fucked before! “I’m a b— big sis— sissy ba- b baby!” He cried.. 

Rachel smiled as Jamie screamed she was a big sissy baby. She didn't let up and kept fucking him fast and hard. She would make him see just what a sissy boy he was when he came while being fucked by her. She stroked his sissy clit faster and she rocked her hips and let him feel the strong vibrations of the dildo inside him. " Thats right Jamie you just a big sissy baby....how could you ever fuck me when you don't even have a dick...just a big sissy clit. A real man would have me bent over pounding my pussy. Look at you Jamie your the one bent over having your sissy pussy fucked. Little Jamie is going to squirt her little sissy cum while mommy fucks her good aren't you princess".

James didn’t know how much more he could take as she really showed him who was in control as she quit being so easy and gently with him and she took him on a ride and he felt the thing vibrating and with her stroking him he was getting turned on big time!  “No please no I— I’m ohh aww shit f—fuck!” He moaned as his eyes rolled back in his head and he came and came felt like something broke inside of him.. Not only was she fucking him but she also skull fucked him! 

Rachel chuckled as Jamie squirted shot after shot of cum. She buried the dildo inside him and held him on it as he came. When her big sissy was completely spent only then did she pull out. Rachel stood up and walked in front of him looking down at the well fucked and emotionally and physically worn out sissy boy. " Aww mommies little sissy you look tired from all your fun". Shw turned her back to him her thong giving him ample view of her round bouncy ass.

She walked over to the changing table and grabbed another pink diaper and the baby powder. Rachel came back and turned sissy Jamie onto her back. Quickly and efficiently she raised his legs and slid the diaper under his bottom. After wiping Jamie's sissy clit clean she sprinkled baby powder on him and taped the diaper closed. He had dropped his pacifier as she rode him through orgasm.  Rachel picked up his pink binky and put it in his mouth. " Now be a good baby and lay here while mommy gets dressed."

James was putty mush he didn’t know what to think or say! He looked at her ass it was so sexy but so was she.. He laid done without any fuss and let her diaper him doing exactly what she said.. The sissy baby took her pacifier and began sucking it confused to what just happened.. Wow she’s really determined to make me a baby girl! He thought as he laid on his back sucking his pink pacifier.. 

Rachel loosened and stepped out of the harness. The sissy baby would be able to see the purple dildo his mommy had just used to make him cum. She detached the dildo and went to the kitchenette where she washed her toy clean. Drying off the dildo she went back to her desk and put it away along with the harness. 

The young woman stepped into the skirt she had left on the floor. She took her time pulling the skirt up her legs and shapely ass. Rachel zipped and buttoned her skirt before stepping into her 4 inch black platform heels. After making sure everything was cleaned up Rachel went to the side of her armoire and pulled out a very pink and very obvious stroller. She rolled the stroller closer to where her exhausted sissy boy lay. 

Rachel snapped Jamie's diaper closed over her diaper and patted her sissy clit over the diaper. " Okay princess time to go home. Get into your stroller so mommy can get you fastened in. I think sissy Jamie will be ready for her din din and bed soon". She cooed to the man who laid before her in his pink diaper and onsie suckling a pacifier.

James laid there sucking his pacifier not sure what to think he watched his new mommy as she got dressed she was so sexy but like she said he wasn’t a man so he would never be able to fuck or touch her he didn’t think so at least.. He looked up when she got the stroller out.. “Can’t I walk?” He asked wishfully.. He was hungry he wondered what his new home would be like he figured probably a little girls room... I don’t know why she wants to make me a sissy boy or baby girl.. 

Rachel patted the seat of the stroller. " Princess you know how mommy feels about repeating herself". She looked down at the sissy baby daring him to object. Honestly she was surprised he had the energy to bother questioning her. She made a mental note to increase Jamie's tummy time in the future as it seemed she still had a energy to be rebellious.

James wasn’t going to say anything else he was to tired and wore out to do anything but also he was scared of her cause he knew she meant business! He sat down in the stroller like he was told too! He knew this would be very embarrassing but he was quickly finding out his new life would be full of embarrassments! 

Rachel smiled pleased he had obeyed her. She secured him into the stroller. Hanging her purse on the stroller she pushed him out of the office and down the hall. The day was just coming to an end and so quite a few staff were there. Some blushed seeing him as they had heard bits and pieces of what occurred on the office.When the elevator arrive Rachel pushed you onto it and rode down. 

Rachel pushed the stroller out the building.  Now rather than going to the garage she walked past it.  " Its such a nice day i think a walk before home will do mommies sissy baby some good."

James sucked his pacifier and tried to do the best he could not to be seen he closed his eyes kept his head down and soon they were in the elevator.. He looked at his new mommy not believing she did what she did to him!  She could have any guy in the world why does she want me! He thought as they reached the parking garage, he was surprised when she kept walking.. James frowned but said nothing what was he going to say No or I don’t want too!  That would just end in a spanking so he continued sucking his pacifier not saying a word.. 

Rachel had to park down the street from the garage due to earlier construction. As she pushed the sissy in her stroller many people pointed and laughed. " Aww looks like mommies princess is getting a lot of attention." Rachel got to her car and opened the back door. She unfastened the strap from the stroller and patted the purple 5 point carseat in the back. " Okay princess into your chair".

After Jamie got in the car seat she quickly fastened him in. Making sure the child lock was on she closed the door and folded the stroller putting it in the trunk.  Rachel got in the car and put on infant nursery rhymes brute starting the car and starting the 30 minute drive home. 

James wanted to run and hide but what good would that do he knew Rachel would show the pictures and destroy his life not to mention the spanking he’d be getting.. For now he tried to imagine he was anywhere else but here! “Wh- what are you ser— serious how did you already have an adult car seat ready.” He was amazed at how far she was going to treat him like a baby and a baby girl at that! He dutifully did as he was told getting into “his chair” Once he was strapped in he noticed there was NO way he was getting out until she let him out! “Please no this is too much!” He cried after five minutes of the nursery music it was driving him crazy... He tried looking out the window thinking what his new life was going to be like, one of the new things was the wet diaper that he was now wearing.. 

Rachel ignored Jamie's cries as she drove home. "Someone needs to dinner and bedtime". She drove down the highway to the north side of town. Here homes were separated by acres of land. Many people had private security at their gates. Her home was no different. She stopped at the gate and greeted the security guard. " Evening Jerry, how's it going tonight".

Jerry stood 6'2 stalks muscular build. He smiled and greeted Rachel. " Good evening Rachel its been a quite night. The Emersons down the way are having an event tonight but I don't expect any trouble here....and who is that you have with you?"

Rachel smiled. " This is my little sissy baby Jamie she'll be living with me from now on. You'll see her quite often I'm sure. If Jack comes in late tonight just stay in the guest house no need to be on the road at late hours of the morning." 

Jerry nodded his head. " I just might take you up on that offer." He looked to Jamie." It was nice meeting you Jamie I'll be seeing you." He pushed the button that sent the double wide security gate open and she drove forward parking in front of her rather large home.

Dinner and bedtime that’s what I have to look forward to! He thinks to himself.. “Rach— I mean mommy I’m not tired.” He whined as he wasn’t tired.. He sat there watching the cars and houses go by when they came to her neighborhood everything was gated in.. Damn I knew she was rich but this is amazing... James tried to hide when she pulled up to a security guard.. Oh crap he sees me! He thought as he didn’t wanna be seen like this.. James blushed bright red when he waved at him.. What is she going to show me off why would he see me! They finally pulled up to his new home it was breathtaking.. “Wow you have a nice home.” He was ready to get out of his car seat and he was excited to see his new room! No way in a million years did he ever think it was a nursery! 

Rachel smiled as she got out the car. She unfastened the carseat and helped Jamie out." Its your home now as well angel". Holding hia hand she led him up the stairs and unlocked the door. The foyer had tall ceilings and was well lit.  She led him down the hall into the living room. The flooring was mahogany wood throughout the house.

The living room had a fireplace and a large 80" television. Their was a couch and matching love seat both black the carpet under the glass coffee table was white. She led Jamie down another hall. They walked past multiple doors until the came upon a pink door that said Baby Jamie in glitter. " Oh look your new door came in".

Rachel pushed open the door. The entire lighting system was set to motion detection so the room immediately lit up.  Inside the rooms where white with shades of pink clouds butterfly decals decorated the walls. There was a large white crib in the middle of the room. In a corner was a changing table like the one in Rachel's office.  The floor was a soft push white carpet and there was a rocking chair by the window.  A playpen was setup on the otherside of the room with soft infant toys inside. The best part by far was the white armoire with pink trim. Rachel opened it to reveal a plethora of baby clothes in Jamie's size. 

“Yeah I guess so.” James said as Rachel held his hand.. He was in awe as they entered the house it was amazing like a mansion he had only seen houses like this on tv! “Wow this is amazing!” He was truly overtaken my this magnificent house.. He looked at the front room as they passed it he couldn’t Believe this was real.. “Your house blows me away.. Ok so she wants to keep me as a baby guess it can’t be that bad big house food and no rent.. James is naive and kinda dense so he still wasn’t catching on then he saw the door.. “Baby Jamie but I’m James!” He said his voice cracking as he wasn’t sure what he got himself into.. Once the door opened it was very clear to him what was going on.. “Oh hell no did I sign to be a baby girl!” He squealed wanna to see the contract.. Oh this is bad! He thinks as he looks around it’s a baby’s nursery with everything to accommodate a baby girl... “Please no n-no this can’t be happening!” He was the dresses all baby dresses in different colors.. She really is going to keep me as a baby girl I can’t believe she’s gone this far all out! He begins to sweat as he is so scared and nervous he sets himself some more.. He looks around and he sees the diaper stacker filled with white and pink disposable diapers.. What the hell! 

Rachel sighed." Princess next week the paperwork will be finalized and your name will be Jamie Hawkins. This is your bedroom and you should be glad mommy planned out such a beautiful nursery when you've been nothing but naughty all day. Now its time for dinner come on"

She led him to the kitchen where a purple and white highchair was waiting. Rachel pulled the tray away. "Into your seat for dinner Jamie"

“Jamie I— I don’t wa— want my name changed.” He didn’t say it as arguing but more less stunned and in shock defeated knowing he no longer had a say in anything.. He followed her to the kitchen and was surprised when he saw the highchair! “Wow you really went all out!” He said almost ready to laugh cause he just could’t believe this! James looked at the highchair then his new mommy and he did as he was told.. 

Rachel ignored his comment after all he was just a baby and it was her decision to make. She smiled as she buckled him into the highchair and slid the tray in place. " Well I am a mommy now i have to make sure I provide everything you need to grow up to be a good respectable adult."

She fastened a pink bib around his neck then opened the cupboard. Rachel took out 4 jars of baby food 2 was pureed peas the other 2 pureed rice and chicken.  Emptying the container into two plastic bowls she microwaved them for 30 seconds stirring to make sure it wasn't to hot. She sat in a chair in front of him and spooned up some peas. "Open wide princess time for yum yums." She brought the spoonful of green warm mush to his lips. 

“I ‘m an adult ” He cried.. James looked at the bib she tied on him it www pink with white lettering that said mommy’s little girl.. “Please no I’m not a girl I’m a man!” He yelled.. He looked over at the food she was preparing he saw the baby on the jar and it said Gerber just like he had eaten on his first trip through babyhood.. He frowned at it seemed Rachel was moving him back in the same neighborhood!  The smell was bad it looked like slop, she brought the spoon close to him and just like a toddler he squirmed in his highchair.. “I’m not eating that shit!” He knew as the words left his lips he made a mistake.. “I didn’t mean that please I just don’t wanna eat that I’ll be good and wear diapers and you can even dress me like a girl but baby food too! James was trying as hard as he could to negotiate a deal.. “Does that sound good Rachel.” He thought he was making some progress so he talked logically and like he was equal to this beautiful girl.. 

Rachel frowned.  How quickly Jamie forgot her place. She put the bowls aside and removed the tray. Unfastening him quickly she pulled him up. " So sissy Jamie thinks she's a grown up? You think your a man hmm that you can curse and yell at mommy when she is taking care of you? You think your big enoughto call mommy by her name? " Rachel ripped off his wet diaper. His bottom was still red from the last paddling and she brought her hand down on it hard. " Get to your room and you had better be laying on your changing table when I get there". She pointed down the hall toward his nursery. "It seems mommy has been to lenient with you. I won't tolerate rude and naughty behavior."

James knew be was in trouble as she struck like a viper grabbing him and removing him from his chair he almost feel.. If the scolding wasn’t bad enough the anticipation of the spanking was a thousand times worse.. Standing there naked he begged and cried.. “Please mommy I’m sorry I’ll be good I promise ok pl-please!” He stood there crying looking much and acting like the baby she was making him be.. James looked like a toddler trying to get a extra cookie or one at the stores not getting the toy they want.. He watched hoping she might change her mind he was crying for real no crocodile tears! 

Rachel frowned as he was standing there crying begging not to be in trouble. She had told him multiple times how she felt about repeatting herself. She took him by the ear and pulled him to the nursery and pointed at the changing table.

"Mommy has given you plenty of warnings and chances. Since you want to have a potty mouth and act like a grown up and refuse to acknowledge what a sissy baby girl you are mommy will have to make you understand. Now get your naked bottom on that table!".