LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One day leads to a lifetime of consequences nappy queen

“She’s pregnant?” James was totally unaware that the baby shower was for him..He stood there with her still holding his hand as they went down to the cafeteria.. He was beyond embarrassed as he saw people laughing and talking even pointing some of the girls they knew him made baby noises at him and awed! “Why do we have to come here?” He asked as they approached the counter.. “But I don’t wanna be here!” He whined but not loud enough where anyone can hear as he didn’t wanna cause a scene.. “ok I’ll eat it but please stop the baby antics I don’t want people staring!” He said frustrated just wanting to hide! 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Uh oh is baby Jamie grumpy? Don't worry after your snack Ms.Megan will change your wet diaper sunshine." Megan didn't let up with the baby games playing peek a boo between bites and make silly animated voices. She took her time feeding Jamie but within 10 minutes she finished feeding him and began eating her sundae.

“Please be quiet!” James thought all eyes or ears were on him when she mentioned the D word! He hated the D word and was never going to say it and hated when his mommy or his stupid babysitter said it.. He was getting mad as she acted just like she was feeding a real baby the baby talk was so rich and syrupy probably as rich as her hot fudge sundae.  He remembered it would take him two days to eat a hot fudge sundae cause the fudge was rich and sweet now he wondered if he would ever get to taste one again! 

Megan couldn't believe the baby had raised his voice at her.  She knew she couldn't let this behavior slide or it would just get worse. Without any warning she pulled Jamie up and bent him over the table.  Megan delivered 5 quick strong spanks to his diapered bottom in front of the entire cafeteria.

She sat him back down and continued eating her sundae. " You better think carefully how you talk to grown ups little girl. The next one will be bare bottom over my knee." Megan finished her icecream and stood up. " now what do you have to say Jamie?"

“Hey— hey wh— what n- no!” James squealed as he was roughly pulled up and spun around before he knew what was going on he felt five quick smacks or so on his diapered bottom.. He was relieved that it wasn’t a bare bottom spanking and he was thankful this wasn’t so hard but just a attention getter cause he knew the diaper absorbed the blows.. “I’m sorry.” He said softly as he was real mad that she did that to him now he knew everyone saw that or heard it.. 

Megan smiled and hugged him. " apology accepted. Let's go change that soaked diaper". She took the babies hand and led him back upstairs to his mommies office. When they walked inside Rachel was at her desk waiting. 

Rachel smiled and asked how Jamie did.  Megan gave a full report incisive that she had to give a cranky baby a little reminder how to talk to adults. Rachel smiled pleased with the report. " After you change her you can go but please be here at 8 AM tomorrow." 

Megan led Jamie to the changing table.  " Okay buttercup hop up and we'll get you in a clean diaper".

When they entered the office he saw his mommy looked like she was cleaning up his playpen straightening things up.. He saw his empty bottle sitting there looked like she had just cleaned it... James was worried as his babysitter gave Rachel the full report.. 8 am that’s early he thought to himself.. James laid on the changing table and he was afraid she would see his little pee per and say something about it... 

Megan unsnapped the onsie after fastening the safety strap over the big baby.  Opening James diaper she was surprised at what she saw and began to laugh.  " Oh my I think i see why James became Jamie... aww you have such a cute little pee pee...it's no wonder you still need your diapeys i don't think its grown since the last time you were in them". She took baby wipes and began wiping his pee pee and baby balls. 

Rachel smiled and walked over. Taking his little pee pee between two fingers she spoke to Megan. " Yes it was obvious to me when I changed her poopy butt yesterday. Baby Jamie's first doctor was obviously confused. There is a size requirement to be classified as a penis, this is very obviously just a big clitty. In fact Megan from now on just refer to this as her little clit." Both women laughed looking at his big clit. 

Megan raised Jamie's legs and wiped her bottom clean before tossing the soiled diaper in the pail. "Now Jamie i don't want to here anymore silly talk about being a man again. Your very obviously a little girl so no more story telling".

She slid a pink diaper under the baby's butt and sprinkled baby powder. Quickly she lifted the thick padding up between his legs and taped the diaper shut. Snapping the onsie closed she was going to take Jamie off the changing table when Rachel stopped her. " Its alright leave her there I'll get her down in a bit". Megan smiled and said bye to Rachel then cooed bye bye to Jamie before leaving for the day.

“No i don’t I’m bigger then that but I’m not excited about wearing diapers and treated like a baby girl!” He was getting mad how the girls cut him in half bu even mocking his manhood.. James was embarrassed as his babysitter began changing his diaper.. “I’m a man!” He whined as she pulled the pink diaper tight between his legs and taping each side.. He was ready to get down but he was shocked strapped down when his mommy said to leave him there.. “Wh- why can- can’t I get down!” He stuttered nervously as he laid their defenseless he knew and most important she knew he was helpless and she could do anything she wanted... “Let me down!” He cried.. 

Rachel frowned as her naughty baby displayed such rude behavior. She closed the door locking it behind Megan. " Yelling at your sitter? Threatening to quit after mommy explained the consequences?  Now you are making demands and arguing with grown ups?" She took off her jacket and leaned over Jamie giving him a face full of her large 38DDD breast.

"It seems someone needs a lesson in who is in charge. You know what mommy is going to be nice since you think your such a big girl you get a choice. Do you want to go into the lobby and get a good sound spanking or mommy can give you your spanking in here followed by tummy time." She grabbed his padded crotch. "Which one will it be Jamie?"

James knew he was in trouble when she listed his infractions.. He shivered as each word came out more and more hostile like she was building up.. Oh no please please go easy on me! He thought to himself as she pulled off her jacket he could’t believe how sexy she looked and her tits were such a turn on as he was a tits and ass guy! He couldn’t help but get excited as she grabbed his manhood or in his case his babyhood!  “T—tumm— tummy time wh- what is that?” He stuttered nervously knowing he didn’t wanna go out in the hall but what was tummy time! He thought to himself oh another spanking is going to suck! He felt a tear drop and he felt himself break out into a cold sweat! 

Rachel sighed as she saw the baby was ready to cry and hadn't even had his punishment yet. " Tummy time is when Baby Jamie is laid on her tummy and mommy introduces a special toy to help Jamie understand she is just a sissy baby girl not a baby boy and definitely not a grown man. Now you know how mommy feels about repeating herself which punishment will it be for the big girl?"

James was naive so he had no idea what she was talking about and the last thing he wanted was to be embarrassed outside he just figured tummy time might be a way to humiliate him even more by making him kick his feet and act like a six month old or something.. He was wondering what her special toy was but once again he had to way the options as getting a spanking out there would be awful humiliating.. “I guess I’ll stay in here.” He whined as both options sucked and he didn’t wanna choose either one but he knew he was running out of time and she was running out of patience.. 

Rachel nodded and went to the end of the table. She untaped Jamie's diaper and raised her legs to her chest. This time she took a small paddle from under the changing table though Jamie wouldn't see it. " Same rules as last time princess count each spank. If you mess up we restart. I think this time we'll just go into mommy is sure you got the message".

Helplessly strapped to the table bottom on full display Rachel brought back her hand and delivered the first swift spank of the flat round paddle. She then began delivering them at a steady pace.

“No please Rach— I mean mommy I got it I understand!” He felt the cool air hit his bottom as he felt his diaper lowered.. He hated the position he was in once she lifted his legs back by his ass was on full display... “Owe— owe!” He cried he was in so much pain he forgot to count after the fifth spank he began counting.. “One owe two!l he went on and on as he was reduced to tears again.. He was determined in his mind to never do this again! 

Rachel sighed as he had stopped counting. " From the beginning Jamie." She made Jamie start from one again and did not ease up on her spanking. She didn't stop or let up as Jamie's bottom became pink then red.  Mommy spanked the naughty baby until she reached 80 spanks.  Jamie was reduced to a blubbering hollering mess as she lay there bottom red and on fire.

Rachel lowered the babies legs and laid a baby blanket out in the middle of the floor. " tell mommy Jamie, what did you learn? Are you a big girl still? Do you think you can yell at and demand grown ups?"

James didn’t know what hurt worst the spanking or having his legs pinned up like that but both were extremely uncomfortable and he cried out in pain over and over again! He was so worried about being embarrassed out in the lobby that’s why he took his spanking in here but everyone heard his spanking and his cries.. Once it was over he was like clay just laid there and waited till she moved him around.. He was bawling as his ass was on fire! James couldn’t believe he got 80 swats from the paddle actually 85 cussed he forgot to count the first five cause he was in so much pain to start out with.. “I better be good and do as everyone tells me  n— no I’m a baby girl No mommy.” He said sniffling still crying to himself as he was trying to control himself and calm down as that spanking session took a lot out of him.. 

Rachel nods and gives the crying baby her pacifier to settle down. " Thats right your not a big girl your just a little baby girl who will do as she is told. Now its tummy time for princess Jamie." 

She removed the restraints and led the crying baby to the blanket where she laid him down on his stomach. She slid two pillows under his hips raising his bottom in the air. " Now you be a good girl for tummy time mommy wants no more naughty behavior. If you get up you'll have another visit with mr.paddle." 

Rachel went to her desk out of the babies view. She opened a drawer deciding which toy to use for babies first tummy time.

James immediately began sucking the pacifier and it did calm him down and he found it comforting. He was still confused what yummy time is but no way was he going to ask questions mommy was in control and she knew best for him. He was trying to understand he signed himself over to her and she could do what She wanted with him.  He didn’t argue or fight when she laid him down and positioned his bottom he didn’t like it but he kept sucking his pacifier wondering what she was doing but not dare moving.. He didn’t want another meeting with mr paddle! 

Rachel decided she would be nice.  After all her little one took her spanking quite well and she didn't want to over exert her on her first tummy time. Rachel took out a black harness. Unzipping her skirt she let it fall to the floor.

Now in her corset and black thong she stepped into and situated the harness at her waist. Once it was fit properly she attached her chosen strap on. A vibrating purple 4.5 inch dido now sat over her satin covered pussy. She smirked seeing her good liitle baby laying waiting for mommy. Rachel took out a bottle of lube and walked up behind Jamie. She gently placed her hand on the babies bare and red bottom.

" Mommy understands Jamie is so confused. Silly grown ups let you think you were a big boy for so long. Mommy is going to help baby Jamie understand your not a big boy. Your mommies diaper wearing little sissy baby". She squirted the lube on two fingers and trailed them down the sissy ass crack. Her finger stopped at Jamie's little puckered hole. Rachel rubbed around Jamie's puckered hole as she spoke." You see baby this is your little sissy pussy. Mommy is going to put her special toy in here so you can feel like the sissy girl you are. Doesn't it sound like fun princess?"

James laid there sucking his pacifier he finally calmed himself down and was no longer crying.. He squealed when he felt something wet on his butt.. He now knew she wasn’t going to spank him she was going to fuck him! “please mommy I’ll be good I’ll be good!” He begged but he never got up or moved he was learning.. He shivered from her hot breathe a she whispered in his ear real seductively and her perfume was so sexy.. “Please mommy I like girls not guys!” He didn’t wanna be fucked like a girl but it seemed his mommy had made up her mind! He knew there was nothing he could do!! 

Rachel chuckled at Jamie's plea. " Yes princesd you will be a good little sissy baby and enjoy your tummy time.  " Slowly she worked the first finger into Jamied tight puckered sissy hole. " My little sissy is so tight for mommy." She took her time working 1 finger slowly in and out of the whining sissy baby her breast pressed against his back as she whispered in his ear. She slowly added a second finger and scissored her fingers stretching him slowly. " Mmm does mommies little sissy like that....be a good girl and ask mommy to fill your little sissy pussy princess".

James squirmed and jumped as this was all new to him! “Please mommy no n-no he whined. As she penetrated him.. James wanted to get up so bad but he Knew he would get a spanking., “Please mommy I’ll be good!” He cried as be felt the second finger go in.. He didn’t know if he liked it or if he was scared he was having all kinds of mixed up emotions.. “N—no I— I don’t like it!” He whined as he was confused.. He knew better then to disobey his mommy.. “Pl—pleas— please momm— mommy fill my lit—little sissy p—pussy!” He was glad he got it out as it took some time he wasn’t used to anything being up his ass.. He breathed heavy and stuttered between sobs.. 

Rachel smiled and rubbed his back as she fingers his tight hole. It took him a minute but eventually he did as she said and asked to be filled. She pulled her finger out of him and squirted a thick coat of lube on her strap on. "Aww of course sissy baby mommy will fill your tight little sissy pussy all up for you". She moved behind him and held the fat head of the 4.5 inch dildo to his puckered hole. " just suck on your paci and relax mommies little sissy baby".

Taking hold of his hips she slow pushed forward and he would feel his sphincter tighten at the intrusion. She rubbed his back as she kept pushing forward gently. " Just relax princess let mommies special toy fill you up". Rachel pushed until she felt the head pop inside. She stopped moving letting Jamie get used to the feeling for a moment before she began to rock her hips pushing the dido deeper into his sissy pussy. 

James felt like he was on a ride like a roller coaster up up slowly with built up anticipation and then once you reach the hill you go down so fast it takes your breathe away.. He felt her grab his hips and he squealed like a girl when he felt it enter him! “Please mommy no please!”’he cried begging behind his pacifier.. She kept talking softly too him reassuring him everything was fine.. He didn’t feel fine then when she got it in, he grunted as it felt like something was all the way in his ass this was a new feeling one he never thought he’d feel! He stood there for a minute uncomfortable having something in his ass and he could hardly move she had him and there was nothing he could do! Then it started he felt like he was in bumper cars as she jerked his body back and forth up down back and forth.. “Oh no please no— no ugh— no shit!” He cried as she had her way with him and he realized he was being fucked!