LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One day leads to a lifetime of consequences nappy queen

Megan smiled and booped Handed nose. " Aw Jamie you know your not big enough to sit on your own and eat yet. Now can you show me what a big girl you are and climb into your high chair. Remember good listening gets rewards and we all know what naughty girls get". She wasn't the least bit subtle as she gently patted Jamie's padded bottom. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James smiled and giggled as she bopped his nose.. She really is a good babysitter he thought to himself... “Ugh i’m not a girl!” He cried.. James knew he had no choice but to get in the highchair.. Once he was in he wondered if Rachel was still going to treat him like a baby! 

Megan smiled as she fastened James in. Sliding the tray in place she tickled his foot.." Well yoir wearing a pink diaper and a pink onsie and a very cute tutu. If your not a girl then should I call you....a sissy boy?"

She walked over to the kitchenette and opened that cupboard of baby foods. " since you were such a good girl washing up for lunch you can pick. Do you want turkey and peas or chicken and yams for lunch?" Megan held up both containers for little Jamie to choose from.

James rolled his eyes as being called a girl or sissy boy was bad nothing was good.. “Can you just say my name James?” He figured that was logical and made sense.. “Can I choose something else?” He whined. 

Megan sighed as James whined. It seemed this baby was almost ready for her nap. " Okay I'll call you Jamie. Now Jamie these are your choices. Your mommy said your just starting on baby food so you might be fussy about it.  Let's try a bit and if you dont like it I'll make you a nice warm baba for nap time okay". 

Megan quickly opened a jar if turkey and peas. Pouring it into a plastic barbie bowl she warmed the food and tied a clean yellow bib around James neck. The food ready she stirred it making sure it wasn't to warm before sitting to feed Jamie. " Uh Oh here comes the plane Princess Jamie has to open the hangar". Megan made plane noises as the spoon came closer to Jamie's mouth.

“Nap time you mean I have to take a nap?” He wasn’t too excited about that and ba ba  damn she’s really going to make sure I’m treated just like a baby! He thought as he saw the mushy nasty looking baby food. “Can you just tell Rachel I quit I—I’m not a baby I’m a man!” He cried as he still had his pride and integrity but he could feel it slipping away so he knew he had to do something in order to keep it! James turned his head if anyone can see this they would see that he acted just like a cranky toddler avoiding the spoon leaning as bar back as he could and even keeping it out of the way with his hands.. “I’m not eating that it looks gross!” He said doing the best he could to keep it away! 

Megan was surprised how fussy Jamie was. When he said he would quit she stopped trying to feed him. " Okay Jamie let me call your mommy". She put the bowl out of his reach and using the office phone she dialed Rachel. " Hello Ms.Hawkins is Megan. I was attempting to feed Jamie lunch and she is having quite a fit. She stated she wants to quit.....mhhm....okay I'll review the contract with Jamie....if she decides to move forward with quitting call legal to come settle the matter? Okay will do and I'll let you know afterwards".

Megan took out a copy of the thick contract James signed and flipped to the page Rachel told her. Sitting in front of James she began reading the document. " According to this document you agreed to the following. You signed away all your adult rights making Rachel Hawkins aka Mommy your legal guardian and holding power of attorney. You have accepted to be in a position chosen and assigned at mommies discretion with the possibility of promotion at mommies discretion. You have agreed to move into your mommies home where she will provide you with all necessities feeding, clothing, shelter and medical care. You have agreed to essentially be re-raised by your mommy over a 10 year period starting from infancy. You have agreed that breaking this contract you are obligated to immediately pay a $200,000 dollar fine for each year remaining in the contract. So Jamie I'll ask only once do you want to quit?"

“No please don’t!” Great she’s going to be mad when she gets back.. He sat there nervously ready to cry cause he knew he was going to be in trouble.. James sat there and listened no way did he have the money and if he tried to fight it in court it would be so humiliating.. I’m not even sure if I could fight it in court but I know she’s loaded so she would get the best lawyers and destroy me. Damn I signed my life away he thought to himself he was glad she was almost over.. “I guess I have no choice No I don’t wanna quit.” Now he knew he was stuck being a sissy baby or a baby girl which ever they decided.. 

Megan smiled. " Aww I knew you didn't want to leave your mommy. Your just fussy cause you haven't eaten today. Lets get these num nums in your belly so you won't be such a fussy baby." She put the document away and picked up the bowl of baby food again. " Here comes the train choo choo!"

Megan spoke in an upbeat animated fashion that would certainly capture the attention of and entertain a baby of Jamie's current age. She brought the spoon of warm baby mush to Jamie's mouth and waited for him to open up.

Yeah that’s it! He thinks to himself.. He now knew he was really going to be a baby no freedom and no responsibility if only o would’ve done my job right and mot rude to her and oh yeah shit myself! He thought to himself as he watched her get his food ready again.. James smiled as this girl put on her own little show for him by acting silly he opened and ate the repulsive food! He was having dinner and a movie as his babysitter was the lead actress! 

Megan kept up the show until Jamie had finished all the baby food. She got a wipe and cleaned up his face before going to the sink and washing out the bowl and spoon. " Yay what a good little girl you are Jamie. You made your food all gones. Now I think someone is ready for her baba and nap. "

Megan left Jamie in the high chair while she made a formula bottle for the diapered grown baby. What neither Megan or James new was the formula had diuretics and a light laxative in it to encourage the baby to use her diapers.

When the bottle was ready Megan took off the bib and helped James out of the highchair. She slid the tutu down having James step out of it. Left in only her onsies and diaper Megan helped Jamie into the play pen which had soft baby blankets and cuddly stuffed animals. Laying Jamie down and covering her with a blanket Megan put the nipple of the bottle to James lips. " drink your baba and go night night baby. You'll be much happier after a nap". 

“Gross gross!” He cried kicking his feet but after awhile he calmed down and he ate it he struggled but soon it was all gone.. He could feel the baby food on his face.. James blushed when she praised him talking to him as if he was a real baby this girl was good he thought to himself.. Once he was done and free from his highchair he noticed the playpen and realized he would be spending a lot of time here.. He laid down “Do I really have to take a nap I’m not really tired.” He took the bottle cause he wanted to get that baby food taste out of his mouth! He took a couple drinks and spit it out! “What is this stuff!” He sat up and wanted something else! 

Megan wiped the formula James spot. " Thats your milk and your mommy wants it all gone before she gets back." She climbed into the playpen and sat beside Jamie. Gently she laid the fussy baby against her resting his head on her soft breast.

" Here you can cuddle with me while you drink your baba. All babies need a nap otherwise you'll be cranky. After your nap I'll give you a special treat. But special treats are only for good girls who finish their baba and take a nap". Megan spoke softly to the fussy baby as she rubbed his back.

“That’s not milk— th- that’s baby formula!” Damn how can I convince her I’m an adult! He thought as he was surprised when he saw her get in the playpen with him he noticed her nice smooth tan legs and her breasts were nice too.. The playpen was an adult size as was his highchair. Wow she really went the whole 9 yards he thought as his babysitter gently laid him down she was real careful and soft with him like she would be with a newborn.. “ok.” He said as she laid there with her and drank his bottle soon he was asleep.. 

Megan smiled at how easily James was pacified. He really was just a big baby and needed a little extra attention to do things is all. James suckled down the bottle slowly falling asleep. When the bottle was all gone James had fallen asleep. Gently she moved James off her laying him down with a cuddly soft teddy bear.

Quietly Megan got out the play pen and covered the baby with a soft purple blanket. Megan sat down in the couch and started researching about adult babies. 

James moved around for a minute after she got up to leave but she quieted him back down with a stuffed teddie.. She really was a good babysitter as he went right back to sleep.. He slept like a true baby as the drugs were working on him keeping him calm and relaxed and soon it would work wonders on his reverse potty training.. 

Megan let Jamie sleep for two hours. In that time she had learned a bit about adult babies and even had ordered a few things to help her be a better caretaker. Gently she rubbed Jamie's back and spoke softly.

" Time to wake up Princess. What a good girl you are taking a nap. I bet you feel much better now dont you sweet girl". She sat Jamie up slowly letting the sleepy baby wake up and get her surroundings. " Ms. Megan has a special treat for a special little baby but you have to wake up for it silly girl".

James woke up yawning as the drugs really keep him in a haze but he was coming around first thing he realized he was wet.. What no no how! Unknown to anyone James was a late bloomer and he didn’t get out of diapers until he was six! No did my bed wetting come back this can’t be happening! He thought to himself.. He just hoped she wouldn’t notice he was wet... Rubbing his eyes.. “Ok I’m awake what’s my special treat! He asked excitedly.. 

She smiled as Jamie seemed excited. Having gotten the okay from Rachel she was going to take Jamie to the Cafe downstairs and treat the baby to some applesauce.

She reached down and checked James diaper. " Looks like someone wet her diaper. Its okay princess we'll get you changed after  your treat." Megan helped Jamie out of the play pen and held open the babies tutu.

" First lets get you dressed then you'll get your surprise ". She pulled the tutu up and over the now saggy diaper before sitting James on the couch. Megan took out a pair of light up barbie shoes from beside the desk and knelt down to put the shoes on James feet.

No no no!” He whined begging.. “I— I don’t wanna go anywhere!” He cried as he was not looking forward to going anywhere! “Please please can I stay here.. James was not looking forward to leaving this room! He didn’t wanna go out and get embarrassed! 

Megan smiled and produced a large white pacifier popping it into Jamies mouth she held it in place until he suckled it. " We can't stay inside all day some fresh air will be good for you. Besides I promised a special treat and Ms.Megan always keeps her word".

Megan took his hand and negan walking him down the hall once more this time past his old office many of his coworkers stopping to see the large baby walking by. Megan smiled holding his hand as she pushed the button waiting for the elevator.

James was so embarrassed as he accepted his pacifier and he realized why babies like them so much they’re comforting.  He didn’t throw a fit for two reasons one he didn’t want a spanking and two he figured his new mommy would take him out a lot and she too wouldn’t give him a choice. They walked for a few minutes Magan held his hand tightly he wasn’t my going anywhere.. A look of horror came over his face as he was Wendy damn she was looking good today skirt and a white blouse that showed off her breasts.. James was always hitting and flirting with her now he knew she would never go out with him!  Now he had to stand there waiting for the stupid elevator.. 

Wendy giggled seeing the very much infantile James. She wore a black pencil skirt and a white button up blouse that was low cut to show just enough cleavage to be enticing but covered enough to be professional. She had grown tired of James consistent flirtation especially when she discovered he had a girlfriend. It seemed their boss had finally found an appropriate job for him. She walked up and smiled introducing herself.

" Hello I'm Wendy you must be James...I'm sorry I believe the memo said its Jamie now..you must be Jamie's sitter." She shook hands with Megan and giggled looking at Jamie sucking her pacifier like a good sissy baby. " Its a good thing I never took the little babies flirting seriously. It seems she's not even old enough to use the potty let alone date".

Megan laughed. " Certainly not Jamie is much to young for any kind of dating. She only just started on baby food. And as you can see". She raised the tutu Jamie wore and squeezed the saggy wet front. " She is a long way from any kind of potty training"

Wendy laughed and nodded her head in agreement. " Yes your right. Well I'm sure I'll see you at the baby shower tomorrow. I won't hold you any longer". She gently pinched Jamies cheek and cooed bye bye before walking away. 

The elevator doors opened and Megan led Jamie onto the elevator pressing the button for the main floor.

James wanted to hide behind Magan and wanted her to protect him when he saw Wendy coming over.. He turned bright red as Wendy stood there and talked to Magan he couldn’t help but look at Wendy every now and then she was red hot he wondered if she was wearing a thong as everyone knew he was wearing a diaper it was pretty obvious... It sucked how everyone could see his special underwear.. James has no idea about the baby shower he just assumed the girls were talking about a baby shower for the girls in the office that wasn’t uncommon as they were always having baby showers and weddings and parties.. James blushes bright red as Wendy pinched his checks.. “Is Rach— I mean mommy going to the baby shower too?” He was hoping he could be a lone but after today he knew she wasn’t going to leave him alone.. He just wanted to know what was going on.. The elevator opened up and they got in to continue their journey.. 

Megan smiled as she rode the elevator down with Jamie. " Well it'd be pretty silly of her not to attend her own baby shower dont you think?" The elevator came to a stop on the main floor and it was busy. Men and women filled the halls and walkways in business attire talking on their phones discussing business and making plans like working adults.

Only hours ago James had walked across this floor to the elevator just like them. Now holding his sitters hand he was walked across the floor in a wet diaper and infantile clothing.  Many people stopped and looked at the spectacle before them. Some openly laughed others whispered to each other and pointed. 

Megan took Jamie into the cafeteria where she ordered an applesauce for him and a Sundae for herself.  She held the tray with the food on her free hand and led Jamie to an open table. After sitting the baby down she tucked napkins in the neck of the onsie like a bib. Megan sat down and smiled. " Just like I promised one special treat for princess Jamie". She opened the applesauce and brought a spoonful to the babies mouth making silly sounds as the spoon got closer.