LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One day leads to a lifetime of consequences nappy queen

“What are you talking about!” He was desperate now thinking about what did he sign.. “You only gave me three minutes that wasn’t fair!” He whined as he realized he might’ve signed his life away! Ten years this is crazy he thought to himself.. “I’m not calling you mommy!” James still though he had some say in anything.. “Yes I guess you can dress me I can do it myself if you let me up.” He was trying to bargain with her.. His stomach rumbled as he was hungry he was running late so he didn’t get to eat like he normally did.. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel shook her head. " Actually per your contract you will only refer to me as mommy.  I'm now your primary care giver and you are my dependent. You will wear what mommy says, eat what mommy says,  go where I say and do as I say.  Now I want to hear yes mommy before I'll dress you." Rachel waited and picked up all James earlier clothes tossing them into the trash.

James shook his head this is a bad dream but I can’t wake up! He thinks to himself.. “I— I don’t understand why you would want to do this to me!” He whined.. “Hey those are my clothes!” James sighed.. “I can’t believe you threw my clothes away!” It dawned on him that this was real and she was now in control.. “Yes mommy.” He said softly blushing as it was really embarrassing! 

She smiled and grabbed the bag beside her desk.  Rachel took out a cut white onsie that had a large pink tiara and said Princess in glitter. She unfastened James and sat her soon to be princess up. Pulling the onsie over his head she put his arms in before laying him back down to snap the onsie over his puffed crotch. Rachel slid on a pair of pink baby booties in James size before sliding a pink sparkly tutu up his legs. She helped him stand and pulled the tutu up in place. " There we go princess all dressed for work. Now let's get some yummies in your tum tum." She led James to a white and purple highchair she had sitting beside her desk. Pulling the tray out she patted the seat. " Sit down princess and mommy will get you some yummy breakfast".

A look of horror came across his face as he saw the clothes that were made for girls.. “I don’t wanna be a baby much less baby girl!” He cried as she began dressing him he did like the vantage points he was getting as she bent over leaned over ect.. James looked at himself once he was dressed! “I look like a girl! He cried... “You’re serious!” He said looking at the highchair he realized this was real! He still had a hard time figuring this all out! It was all so quick yesterday he was a man with freedom able to do what he wanted! Now he was a baby with no freedom and a mommy! 

Rachel smiled thinking how cute James looked and how cute he'd be once she got him home and properly bathed. " You don't look like a girl Jamie be serious. You look like mommies pampered sissy boy. Now into your high chair princess you know I don't like repeating myself". She gently patted his still sore bottom as a reminder. Rachel knew she had another meeting soon and wanted to get her little one settled in before then. 

James didn’t need to be told twice fine I can get through this crazy stuff go home and drink a beer and try to forget about all this he thinks to himself as he gets in the highchair.  “So is this my new position do I still get paid the same? He figured if he just stayed in here he’d be ok.  

Rachel fastened James into the high chair and slid the tray in place.  She walked over to her kitchenette where she emptied to jars of baby peach mango with oatmeal cereal into a purple plastic bowl.  Rachel heated the food for 30 seconds then stirred it making sure the food wasn't too hot. Fastening a bib around James neck she sat in front of him holding the bowl.

" Per your contract I will provide for all your expenses. You will be moving in with me this afternoon. That's why Robert left earlier to ensure your new bedroom was properly setup. Now no more questions time to eat". Rachel cooed at James as she began feeding him the first of what would be his new diet of infant and baby foods. 

“Oh gross can’t I eat a ham sandwich or pasta that looks gross!” He made the toddler face and he began squirming in his new highchair. “What live with you— ugh can I see the contract!” He started thinking he literally signed his life away.  Not wanting another spanking he opened letting the weird bland food hit his tongue! “Gross please Rachel can’t I do something else I can be a good worker!” He hoped this was just temporary to get his attention then she’ll let him work again like a regular employee and not a baby! 

Rachel frowned he had already been warned about calling her anything but mommy. It seems even know James wouldn't stop being rebellious. She stood and put the food away in the fridge.

" If you dont want your breakfast that's fine we can try again at lunch.Mommy has a meeting soon. If you behave your sitter will go over the contract with you". Rachel knew James wasn't ready to attend a professional meeting with her. While she didn't mind embarassing him she didn't want to risk a tantrum in the middle of such an important meeting.

She removed the tray and took him from the highchair and led him to the small desk she had beside her own. Sitting him down on the floor the he sat just high enough to see over the desk. Rachel placed a large blank sheet of paper and jumbo color crayons on the desk.

"Since baby isn't hungry you can do your first assignment while mommy works. Mommy needs a pretty picture from her sissy baby for everyone to see. Now you be a good girl and make mommy a very colorful picture okay". While she leaned over talking to James her large breast jiggled and bounced hypnotically. She kissed the top of his head and went over to her desk where she began doing actual work.

James thought she might spank him again just like a real baby he was testing his boundaries.. “Sitter you mean other people are going to see me like this!” He could’t believe any of this and now he was going to live with her.. Under most conservative this would be a dream and any guy would be jealous but not as a baby! He sat at his new plastic fisher price desk thinking this was his new job.. “Um ok.” He said smiling when he saw her breasts and he saw she was wearing a white lacy bra.. 

Rachel didn't turn to look at James as she typed a memo out regarding her newest and youngest employee. The memo was to inform all staff that they were all considered supervisor personnel when it came to the baby and if James was scene displaying unfit behavior staff had permission to reprimand and punish James. It was also noted a baby shower would be held at a local restaurant tomorrow and anyone who wished to attend was welcome.

" Well of course you'll have a sitter mommy can't always take you with her. Your sitter will take care of you when mommy is unavailable and I expect you to be a good girl with your sitter Jamie."

“B— but I don’t understand why you want me to be a baby and a girl at that!” He whined setting his crayons down as he wanted to have an adult conversation.. “So who’s going to watch me!” James was thinking it’s going to be so embarrassing when someone else sees him like this! They probably won’t be as strict as Rachel he thought to himself.. 

Rachel ignored James questions. He was a baby and as far as she was concerned he didn't have any say and she didn't have to explain anything. " I hope mommies princess is being a big girl and doing her job". She not so subtly said directing him to do the task he was assigned. Rachel made several phone calls regarding the expansion plans she had submitted and crunched numbers over the next hour.

At 11:30 there was a knock on her door. " Come in!" She called out knowing that would be the sitter. In walked a young teenage girl about 16. Rachel stood and smiled. " Megan right? I'm so glad you agreed to do your summer work study here. Please take a seat. "

Rachel sat with the young girl explaining her task would be split between clerical work and providing care for her special little princess. It was then they both looked to James and Rachel held out her hands. " Come here baby this is your new sitter Megan, come say hi".

Megan had noticed James when she walked in but schooled her features. Now she was looking full at him she couldn't believe it. Before her was a full grown man in a diaper and baby clothes. She wondered what on earth could make a full grown man become a baby girl.

“Well!” James was frustrated as she just blew him off..After a few minutes he went back to coloring.. As he was coloring he let his mind run wild and wondered what his life was going to be like with his new mommy. He smiled “Yeah but I’m a man!” He held up his picture.. James turned around when he saw his babysitter walk in... He turned a bright red as he was embarrassed beyond belief! James knew better then to question his mommy or stall he had already learned when she said something do it... He looked down at the ground embarrassed not wanting to make eye contact.. “Hi.” 

Rachel smiled as James looked down in embarassment. "Dont be shy princess. You can sit with mommy and Ms.Megan." Rachel walked over to James and took both his hands helping him up. She led James to the couch where she sat him between herself and Megan.

" Now Megan I know Jamie seems like a big kid but she's really just a big baby." Rachel lifted the tutu exposing Jamies padded crotch. " As you can see she is still in diapers and not yet ready for potty training. I know this seems like a big job but if you prove to be successful in caring for Jamie I will provide full benefits and a schedule for you to work during the school year which would guarantee you a scholarship for the college of your choice." 

Megan looked at the big baby before her. "So essentially I would see to feeding,playing, and general care of Jamie? It is a unique job but I think i can do it i have been babysitting since I was 10....but Jamie is bigger than most of the babies I have cared for. How do I maintain ...control if she has a tantrum". 

Rachel smiled and looked to Jamie. " Go ahead and tell Ms.Megan what happens when baby girls have naughty behavior princess".

James was so embarrassed this was the first time anyone’s seen him like this! He was really mad as she kept calling him princess and kept referring to him as a girl.. He sat there as they talked about him but not to him! Damn it I’m right here! He yelled in his head... “I’m not a girl!” He yelled In his head jumping up and down good thing she can’t read my thoughts.. “I’ll get a spanking..” he looked away shyly 

Rachel nodded "Yes and you have my full permission to discipline Jamie as you see fit. Remember you are the adult and she is the baby. Now let me show you were everything is". 

Rachel looked to Jamie and kissed her sissy boys head. " Go ahead and finish your picture while the grown ups play princess". 

Rachel showed Megan where the bottles and baby food were kept as well as providing her a tentative schedule to follow. Megan smiled and shook hands with Rachel. " I am happy to take the position you can trust me with your little girl". 

Rachel smiled " excellent you start now then. I have a meeting downtown but call me if you need anything". She leans forward her breast in James face as she kissed the top of his head. " Now you be a good girl for Ms.Megan mommy will be back soon". Grabbing her briefcase Rachel left the office after putting on her blazer.

James was ready to throw a fit but after his spanking and having to count them that was so embarrassing and painful he didn’t wanna do that again.. “Ok mommy.” He said as he went back to his desk and grabbed the big crayon that would make his picture look sloppy or like a baby actually colored it... Why do they make these stupid crayons so big! He thought as he herd Rachel and Magan laughing.. “I hate this but I didn’t read the stupid contract now I’m stuck” he thought as he watched as mommy showed Magen where everything was including his diapers! Oh no she can’t change me! He thinks as he just realized she probably will! Let me run and hide but where would I go! His thoughts were interrupted as his mommy leaned down to kiss him he got great views of her cleavage and her perfume was so sexy and intoxicating.. “ok.” 

Megan knelt beside James and smiled. " Oh wow Jamie what a pretty picture. Can you tell me what your drawing?" Megan just told herself Jamie was a big baby like his mom said which mean she would be spoken to and treated as a baby. Looking at the time she knew it was almost lunchtime but decided she'd let the toddler finish her picture.

" After your done drawing how about we have some lunch. Mommy told me you missed breakfast you must be hungry by now. There's probably a monster in your belly".

James was nervous he didn’t wanna be a baby much less a baby girl but everyone seems hell bent on making both a reality.. He looked at his picture he knew he had to be good or mommy would spank him again and his babysitter changing him are the last two things he wanted! “A house with a dog.” He said softly showing it to her.. He laughed a little as this pretty young girl made silly faces and he could see why she was a good babysitter.. He tried to think what a real baby would do and just went with it... “What’s for lunch?” 

Megan smiled and stood up holding her hand out to James. " How about we wash our hands then you can get in your high chair and see". She gently tickled James tummy.

She led him out of the office into the busy hall toward the family restroom. Many people giggled and made silly faces as the pampered baby walked bye. Taking James into the bathroom she proceeded to help him wash his hands. She sang a silly handwriting song as she helped him before getting a paper towel to dry off his hands.

“Um no I don’t wanna go out there!” He whined as he knew everyone would see him and he would look stupid being lead around by a girl younger then him.. He was still a man and noticed how sexy she was but he knew he wasn’t going anything he was twenty one and she couldn’t be anymore then eighteen! Besides he knew his mommy would be mad if he flirted with her.. He smiled as she tickled him he noticed what she distracted him but still making him do what she wanted him too! He stood there as she washed his hands and dried them off! Damn does Rachel think I can’t do anything or did she decide since I messed up the job that she would take away all my responsibility.. 

Megan smiled and clapped her hands cheering for Jamie for washing her hands. She took Jamies hands and led her back to the office and removed the tray of  the highchair. " In your seat munchkin then you can have some num nums and if you finish all your food your mommy said we can go over your contract".

James was so embarrassed how she treated him making the easiest task seem like it was a big accomplishment and how she held his hand proudly waking through the office he tried to keep his head down! He was relieved once they got back to the office. “Do I have to can’t I just eat here?”