LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Personal Trainer (Short Story, Commission)

Commissioned as part of the fundraiser sale to support Minnesota Freedom Fund/Brooklyn Bail Fund. If you want more details, please check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/peculiarchangeling/status-update/20773691

Jacob skimmed through the contract skeptically. He’d heard this ‘Theo’ guy was a miracle worker, but he couldn’t believe it. 

‘Guaranteed to work, or your money back’ read the ad. It wasn’t good enough. He skimmed the reviews. 

‘The best trainer in the world.’ 

‘He won’t let you give up on your goals.’ 

‘The training is fool-proof: Once you sign up, you’ll succeed, no doubt.’ 

That was… pretty glowing. He wanted a personal trainer that was as good as these ads suggested. Plus, it was in his price range… not counting the deposit. 

Jacob read that last line of the contract skeptically. ‘Contract signer agrees to pay deposit in full if they back out before the completion date’. 

That part had him worried. He couldn’t, strictly speaking, afford to pay the amount stipulated. The personal trainer himself was cheap, but that deposit would clean out Jacob’s bank account a few times over.

Still, that would just be more motivation to stick to his regimen. He’d hit his workout goals, one way or another. 

Scrolling to the bottom, Jacob e-signed and hit ‘send’. 

Theo showed up the next day, a heavy bag slung over his shoulder. “Alright, you’re Jacob?” he asked, looking down at his newest trainee. 

“... Yeah, that’s me,” Jacob said. He felt a little small next to Theo, but then again, that’s why he wanted a personal trainer to begin with. 

“Alright!” Theo smiled. “Drop your pants, and let’s get you into a diaper.” 

“H-huh?” Jacob stammered. “N-no, I don’t need diapers!” 

“Oh, you want to be a brat, huh? Well then, we can do this the hard way. Lay down so I can change you, or you’ll be in for the spanking of your life, mister.” Theo’s tone left no room for questioning. 

“W-wait!” Jacob protested, taking a step back and putting up his hands. “You’re my personal trainer, right?” 

“That’s right. I cleared my schedule specifically for this job - eighteen months of personalized training to make you the best diaper-dependent little baby boy you can be.” Dropping his bag on the ground, he began pulling out supplies. A changing pad, a stack of fluffy diapers, and a whole host of clothes that looked suited for an infant, save for the fact that they were in Jacob’s size. “And I don’t care how much you fuss, or whether you changed your mind - you signed the contract, that means you really want to be a little baby boy. And you’re cute enough for it, too.” 

“I… but…” Jacob stammered. “You’re not a workout trainer?” 

“Oh, we can exercise if you want to,” Theo shrugged. “But, especially in the first couple months, we’ll focus on the basics. Getting you to fill your diapers without thinking about it, pacifier dependence, that sort of thing. Now, are you going to lay down, or am I going to put you over my knee?” 

Jacob thought back about all the general fine print he’d skimmed over, detailing how the training would go. 

Oh no. 

“N-no!” Jacob whimpered, clutching his stomach. He’d been holding it for two days, he wasn’t about to give in now. 

“You’re not gonna make it, baby,” Theo said, grinning down at him. “The dose I gave you, I’m shocked you made it this long. Stop trying to pretend you’re a big kid and just let it go.” 

Jacob wanted desperately to use the potty, but Theo had put a padlock on the toilet first thing when he arrived. There was no chance that Jacob would get to use anything except his diapers. 

And there was no holding it any longer. Legs bending instinctively, Jacob flushed bright red as, for the first time since he was an infant, he began to load his diaper. Stinky mush made his padding swell, and there was nothing that he could do to stop it. 

Squeezing the back of the diaper, Theo smiled. “Good baby! Now, to make sure you get used to it, we’ll hold off on your morning change for a couple hours. Sound good?” 

Jacob squirmed in the high chair, trying to watch the spoon as it moved towards his mouth. Inevitably, Theo moved it at the last second, and some of the baby food got on his face. 

Feeling a twinge in his bladder, Jacob just let it go as he swallowed. Holding it was pointless. He hadn’t used the toilet in a week, it wasn’t like Jacob was just going to let him use one now. 

“Here comes the airplane!” Theo said, moving another spoonful of food towards Jacob’s face. “Oh... is baby having an accident?” 

As more baby food was smeared on Jacob’s cheeks, Theo reached under the tray, squeezing his hand into the crotch of the soggy diaper. 

Jacob couldn’t help himself. Theo hadn’t let him cum since training started, this was about the only action he got. Whimpering, he tried to grind against Theo’s hand, just to get any kind of stimulation down there. 

Smirking, Theo squeezed a little more, letting Jacob have his fun, then pulled back. “Now, now. Once you make a mess without realizing, then maybe I’ll let you play with yourself properly. Open wide!” 

Jacob curled up against Theo, yawning sleepily. He wasn’t sure how long it had been since his trainer started working, but he didn’t even think of Theo as an intrusion now. 

Arms wrapped around the taller man, Jacob relaxed. He was pretty tired, and his crib was so far away. He could just fall asleep here, that would be fine. 

“Hey there, cutie,” Theo said, reaching back and squeezing the seat of Jacob’s diaper. “Are you having an accident?” 

“I…” Jacob mumbled, frowning. “I dunno.” Sniffing, he realized that the air had started to smell. “I guess so.” 

Smiling, Theo said, “Do you want a change, or would you rather have a nap first?” 

Jacob yawned again. “Nap, please!” 

“Naptime it is.” Jacob lifted Theo up, cradling him as he walked towards the nursery room. 

Tucking Jacob in beneath soft blankets, Theo raised the side of the crib, latched it, and turned on the night-light. “Have a good nap, baby.” 

Jacob smiled, curled up with his favorite stuffy, and did just that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...