LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which cloth like diaper is great for everyday use?

I am looking for a great cloth like diaper for daily use where the tabs re-stick easily. I wear the Northshore MegaMax when not at work. Too bulky for work use. I am looking for something that has good coverage and a little thinner for wearing under clothes. Since I am not incontinent I am looking for something that may be a little quieter than a plastic backed diaper when I go to the restroom. 
The problem with most of the breathable or cloth like diapers is that the sides are very flimsy, the tabs don’t hold that well and generally not that comfortable. I was thinking of getting the Seni Super Plus. Is that one good? Any other good suggestions? Thanks, everyone!

• Like 2

When I was working at the office before we went into lockdown, I was wearing Walmart Assurance Stretch briefs.  They have one three-inch wide elastic panel on each side with a blue hook panel strip, also about 3" long.  They have a standing leak guard on each side although probably only 0.75"-1" in height.  There is no padding in the wings so going from memory, the padding is about 8-9" wide in the back and 6-7" wide in the front.

The biggest negative is that these are single (WIDE) tab diapers without much in the way of wing padding and they sort of resemble adjustable pull-ups.  They probably hold a good 400+ mL of fluid before danger of leaking.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying the Assurance Stretch brief. If there was a little more coverage in the rear then it might be a good diaper. It just feels like it is coving only half my butt and feels weird. I like the concept of the stretch diaper like that, though. May have to try other brands like the Tena Stretch or Prevail stretch. Or just get some of the Seni Super Plus diapers.

Abena M2. It’s my everyday wear. It’s invisible under my clothes while still be very absorbent. And it is perfectly silent. I’ve had a chiropractor massaging my butt through it without it ever making a sound.

7 hours ago, want4mor said:

I have been trying the Assurance Stretch brief. If there was a little more coverage in the rear then it might be a good diaper. It just feels like it is coving only half my butt and feels weird. I like the concept of the stretch diaper like that, though. May have to try other brands like the Tena Stretch or Prevail stretch. Or just get some of the Seni Super Plus diapers.

At least the Assurance Stretch Brief DOES have standing leak guards although they're usually stuck to the leg gathers and have to be released.  For the price of approximately $0.40 each, it's not a bad deal.  They don't have the greatest capacity though and since I've been wearing Abenas, Total Dry and Tranquility for several months, the Assurance would feel more like an adjustable pull-up than a diaper now.