LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are They Hiding Under A Rock?!

I live in the Raleigh, NC area and I can't find a store that carries anything good. The best any of them carry is Prevail. :angry:

I want to find a store that carries Molicare, Tranquility, Abena. You know, the "heavy hitters". Does anyone else live around here know of a store that carries these brands so I don't have to order them online?

I live in the Raleigh, NC area and I can't find a store that carries anything good. The best any of them carry is Prevail. :angry:

I want to find a store that carries Molicare, Tranquility, Abena. You know, the "heavy hitters". Does anyone else live around here know of a store that carries these brands so I don't have to order them online?

As far as I've discovered, it's damn near impossible to buy the big brands at retail... You could try looking up medical supply in the yellow pages and asking them or maybe seeing if a local Mom & Pop type pharmacy will do a special order... Failing that, it's online only, I'd have thought...

Just order them on-line silly.

You going to have to travel to another state to get anything you want. Or search online. But the Yellow Pages is the best place to look for "Medical Supply Stores" and call them up and ask what kind they have. Also, I realized that if you want those diapers, you will have to look hard because America is all about Quantity not Qualitity, so you'll end up getting store brands and depends.

Guest John_Q_Sample

"Are They Hiding Under A Rock?!"

No, actually they are hiding incognito in the frozen foods area, between the Swansons TV Dinners and the Tater-tots.

Yeah it's really funny but I actually found Tena's at a mom & pop store down the street on a whim. That was a few years back and they still carry them, probably because of me! I don't buy that often cause I prefer Molicare, which I order on line. I couldn't even imagine buying Molicares at a store the overhead would be worse than buying them from the money buggers on Ebay! Your better off just getting them online than searching forever locally. Unless of course you could find a store that sells them online at your locality. ;)