LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lookings to begin a RP

LilGirlLya

Hello, I'm considering beginning another RP. I've got several ideas in mind for various character ages. I would like to play the regressed character and am looking for someone who can play caretaker. If you'd like I also have ideas that could lend well to you playing a younger or regressed character too. I have four main concepts currently.

1. My character is a college dropout whose burned her bridges with her mom and goes to stay with her father and stepmom over the summer break. They offer her a place to 'recharge' before 'starting over' and regress her down into being a toddler. The unique element I had in mind for this was she's regressed through use of a 'rejuvenation promoting' beauty product Step-Mom sells through an MLM. So you can play her as a stepparent who wants to have a real relationship with their adult kid and help her get on back on track all the way to playing her as a grifting #bossbabe using her new 'daughter' to build her downline.

2. My character has a problematic homelife and trouble at school due to a behavioral disorder. The school year ends with her being held back and a big fight at home with her parent where they realize how out of control things have become. She's sent to live with her aunt and uncle for the summer so they can both calm down and stop fighting with each other. Aunt and Uncle have a 5 year old in the 95th height percentile and she's 10 in the fifth, so the two are the same size. Her aunt convinced her mom to send my character to them to give her space and during this process of helping my character work through her issues, she's treated just like her cousin who still needs diapers, if not even a bit more babylike. Being in a comforting, nurturing place lets her let go and work through her problems and she regresses to being the little cousin.

3. Young 'man' moves away from home to a new city and rents a room in a nice house. The landlady/lord is nice enough even if they don't interact. A chance encounter reveals that not only is my character not a 'boy', she's a transgirl deep in her 'egg' phase. She lets herself be taken care of and finds herself fitting into being a little girl rather than a tenant and gets adopted.

4. My character is an overworked, underemployed college graduate who is miserable in her field and deeply depressed. You'd play a romantic partner of any gender whose come into money from a financial windfall and are making progress in your career. Regression Therapy and retreats have become a trendy thing to do to help get beyond depression and promote self care and things have become bad enough, that we explore the option of me entering a program like that.

I'm wanting partners that are able to write sentences of paragraphs to move the plot forward. Single sentence replies or 'I do this to you' don't appeal to me so I don't think we'd enjoy playing together. I look forward to discussing these ideas with anyone interested and moving forward in my DMs to create a story.

Archived