LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

who uses goodnites

Used to. But they are too small now and they have gotten progressively smaller and smaller and less and less absorbent. When I first started using them back when I was a teenager, they were freaking good and freaking awesome and EXTREMELY comfortable and really gave me the piece of mind that I was looking for. But after they started getting prints on them and going to the two sizes from the three sizes which were Medium, Large and X-Large. to the Sm/Med and L/XL which was a disaster. And of course they have a Small size and such. The absorbency has diminished greatly. And a lot of children have reported that they were just meh.

I swear, if I were a multi-hundred Billionaire, I would start my own company which would be what they should have been. Most of Kimberly Clark's stuff seriously went downhill. Back in the early to mid 1990's they were extremely good. The Mid to late 1980's they were also extremely (extremely being an major understatement) good and freaking comfortable and at age 8/9 years, I was able to fit into their Size 4 Diapers which were a very good fit and I was quite tall for my age. They were able to fit me extremely well and they held a good many wettings that I had back then. But now, they're just meant for infants pre-toilet training and pretty much children who experience the same kind of woe's that I have experienced through out my growing up years and such are pretty much alienated pretty bad.

So, if you want a good product, I would either use Crinklz or what I'm wearing which is a Rearz Inspire Incontrol Nighttime diaper. Which this diaper is quite a thirsty thing and can and will take good care of you. Now I'm going to answer the question; "Do I love knocking the Kimberly Clark Huggies/GoodNites brand?" I much rather suck on battery acid than do that. But as I'm wanting to be honest here and tell you the honest truth as you deserve the honest truth. I would take your money elsewhere. Heck, I would even stay away from their Depend's as they have really went down hill in quality and ability to keep up with the performance. Since a horrifying experience in the store when I was wearing a Protection with Tabs back in 2014 which it not only leaked but the sudden weight of my urine caused the tapes to just rip off the diaper. And it wasn't just that diaper, but it was the ENTIRE package of them. I found myself looking around for better Diaper's which I heard of Abena's L4's which that lead to me getting NorthShore's Premium and it went up from there.

Phwehw!!! I know this is a lot to digest, but it's strictly based on my own experiences and such. I am in no way being sponsored by anyone.

I do use goodnites L/XL during the daytime while I'm at work. I'm 118lbs, and they fit pretty good. I might have 1 accident and minor leakage from my bladder. My wife has been looking into the training pants thru Babypants.com for me to start wearing vs the goodnites during the daytime. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 10:42 PM, goodnites10 said:

who uses goodnites are they any good?

I used to wear goodnites, but I too echo the sentiments of many members, although I can jump on the ship that "goodnites got smaller" yes, they definitely did, but I also got bigger ? I no longer wear or fit any goodnite products. I use the goodnite bed mats on occasion when I will not have access to laundry.

• Thanks 1