LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Renter's Regrets (Private with Daddydrew)

elfowl

This skin to skin contact with Ky is amazing, the music playing in the background as I cradle her. This is what I wanted but felt would take weeks to achieve. As I look at this young women, naked with me in my arms, I can't express how lucky I am to have her. I see her eyes flutter a bit as they start to stay close. I feel her dozing off in the tub as she uses my breast as a cushion. I start to slightly rock her in the tub, nothing to fast but just gentle rocking. I whisper to her," Thank you for giving mommy this opportunity." After a full 5 minutes I feel myself start to doze off. I do my best to stay awake as I say, " Are you hungry my little angel?"

Slowly I drop down, closer, and closer to falling asleep.  Kris rocking me back and forth doesn't help one bit.  I'm only the barest amount awake when I hear Mommy thank me, then with my consciousness fully gone, I hear her as if I'm hungry.  I don't open my eyes, but just nod gently against her breasts, and groggily murmur.  "Yes please Mommasasfs..."

I feel her get more into my breasts when I say, "Good sweetie, although mommy gave all the milk she could right now. But we will having a nursing session before bed. Let's go down stairs and mommy will fix some supper." I then finish washing myself off as I get out of the tub. Grabbing a towel from the rack I dry myself off, I have on around my body and another wrapped around my hair. I then get a fresh towel and lift Ky out of the bathtub with it. Placing her on the step I start to dry every inch of her until she is dry. Seeing her wet hair I give her a big kiss, showing how much I care for her.

As I carry her into the nursery I say, "Honey, I know you will probably be against this but can mommy diaper you for dinner? Just with your bladder I don't want you to leak again and wash you again?"

i wake up a bit, when I'm put down in the tub, and have to focus on keeping my head above water.  I lift my arms out, stretching and yawning.  I realize I probably couldn't quite get out of the tub by myself if I wanted, and feel very grateful when Kris lifts me out.  I let her dry me off, happily rubbing into her hands, as she drys me.  I giggle, and return her kiss when she's done.  "Thank you Mommy"  I say, being genuinely thankful.

I frown and pout when she mentions putting me in another diaper.  "There's nothing wrong with my bladder.  i can use the toilet just fine!"  I say with a huffy pout.  "if your rules are that I have to wear a diaper to live with you, then that's okay, but let the record state, that I'm following the rules, under protest."

"Such a good girl for mommy." I say at the gratitude.

"Well it is a rule that you are to be diapered at all times here baby. An mommy appreciates your honesty and even your protest a little. But is is house rule for you baby girl." I reply as I bring her back into the nursery. I lay her down on the changing table, which she fits perfectly on. I give her a little tickle as a playful sign of love. "Would you like a doll or paci while mommy diapers you honey?"

I frown, still pouting, then giggle as I'm tickled.  "Hey!  Tickles are cheating!"  I declare, making sure my stance is known.  I frown again at the idea of a doll or pacifier.  "neither of those are going to make me feel any better about being forced into diapers, so no thank you."

I let out a slight nod knowing not to push these boundaries just yet. "That sounds ok, that just means you get to watch mommies boobies as I diaper you." I then sprinkle some power on her privates and rub it in. Not in sexual way but to make sure it covers what it needs to. I then slide a much thicker diaper from earlier under her bottom. I then tape each side of the diaper and make sure it is secured. "Good girl princess. Now let me brush out your beautiful long hair before we head downstairs." I pull out a brush and start to brush her hair. After a minute or so I grab two bands. I separate one side of her hair and tie a band into it. Then do the other side, as now her hair is now in pigtails and she looks even more adorable.

I can't help but crack a smile, and roll my eyes.  I decide to take it as permission as well, and while she's changing me, I reach up, and start to grab at Kris' boobs, pinching at her nipples gently, and groping them, as they dangle over me a little.  I definitely notice the increased thickness of the diaper, as it pushes my legs apart.

I sit up to let Kris brush my hair, actually enjoying the sensation of her running the brush through.  I frown when I realize that she's putting my hair in pigtails though.

I smile as she is playing with my breasts, "You can play and suck mommies breasts whenever you want to baby. That is what they are here for."

I step slightly back as I say, "Oh honey you look adorable! So cute. Now be a good girl and don't move, mommy is going to get you something to wear." I then head over to the drawers in the nursery as I pull out two tops. One is a white shirt with a unicorn on it while the other is blue and has the princess on it. I hold up both shirts and say, "Alright baby i'll give you the option here. Which shirt do you want to wear for dinner?"

I giggle.  "Whenever I want?  does that make them my boobies?"  I ask, giggling more, and gently pawing at her dangling breasts more.

I stay laying on the table, obediently.  The two shirts are adorable, and I find myself actually liking them, despite their childish nature.  I point at the white shirt with the unicorn.  "That one please Mommy."

"Silly baby. They are still mommies boobies. But you let me know if you are hungry for them at anytime, no matter where we are." I reply.

"This one honey? That is a great choice." I say as I place the other shirt back in the drawer. "Alright honey, arms up. Reach for the sky." I say playfully. I place the shirt over her head and pull it down as much as i can. The shirt cuts off at her bellybutton. The white shirt is a bit of a see through, which shows off her nipples too. I pause as I look, then shake it off and say, "you look adorable honey, absolutely the cutest."

I simply giggle, then point out.  "But Mommy, if those are my boobies."  I hold up my own breasts a little.  "Then these can be Mommy's boobies!"  I say teasingly.

I hold my arms up, and let Kris slide the shirt down my arms and over my head.  I frown as I see that it cuts off over my bellybutton, not being used to wearing shirts that are so short, and don't like showing off my belly that,s just a little bit round and pudgy.  "Don't you have any longer shirts Mommy?  I don' like this one."

I smile and say, "Thank you baby, you have yummy boobies."  I give her a small wink, as she doesn't know that her boobies will slowly become milky like mine.

"Hmm no sorry honey. The shirt is plenty long enough for you. Besides it gives mommy easy access to give kisses on your tummy." I say as I start to kiss and tickle her. Hearing her giggles makes me very happy. "alright, mommy needs to get dressed too. I'll show you mommies room ok baby?" I then lift Ky on put her on my hip, the thicker diaper definitely makes a difference when holding her. As I walk out of the room I head towards my own, once again unlocking the door. My room is much much bigger, My California king size bed takes up quite a bit of room. Not too mention my vanity in my bathroom an huge walk in closet. "So what do you think of my room baby?"

As soon as Kris starts kissing and tickling me, I jump, squealing and flailing.  "Stop!  Stop!  No tickles!  Tickles are cheating.  I hate tickles!'  Once I'm able to calm down a bit and catch my breath, I nod.  "Okay Mommy, I'd like to see your room, and see you get dressed."  As she lifts me up, I feel the thicker diaper pressed into my crotch, and it almost feels like I'm floating against Kris' hip, instead of resting on it.

Looking around the room, the only thing I can say is  "This place is HUGE!"  

"But tickles are a lot of fun baby, at least for mommy." I say in a playful tone.

Smiling I say, "Yes it honey, though I'm sure it's much bigger through your eyes." I place the diapered girl on my bed, which higher up on the ground and something Ky would need help being lifted onto, but perfect for me. I then say "Alright sweetie, stay on the bed for mommy. I don't want you getting off without my help." I go through my drawer and figure it would be best to just do something casual. So I grab a pair of gray booty shorts, I turn my back to Ky so she sees my thick ass on full display. I slowly raise the shorts up, making them fit as they huge my curvy body. This are a little extra short so my ass cheeks peak out a bit at the bottom. I then grab a white top with straps, I put it over my head along with straps over my shoulders. Then adjust the front, which shows plenty of my cleavage. I then go to my vanity as I start to brush out my long black hair. I can Ky in the reflection of the mirror as she watches me. After a few minutes I head back to the bed and say, "Well how does mommy look baby?"

"No!"  I say, crossing my arms, and pouting.  "Tickles are mean!"

The bed is so high off the ground, that I would have to take up rock climbing to be able to get on top of it by myself.  When Kris puts me on top of it and tells me to stay put, I simply nod.  "Okay Mommy, I don't think I want to get down without you."  it becomes very obvious very quickly that Kris is putting on a show, as she puts on a tight, short pair of booty shorts, that let the cheeks of her ass peek out.  I can't help but get a bit excited.  I keep watching as she puts on a white tank top that clings to her torso, and pushes her breasts up a little, making them spill out of the neckline.  I have to bite my lip to keep from moaning in appreciation, and simply sit there staring as she brushes out her hair, making it bounce just above her ass.  "you look really sexy Mommy."  I tell her.

I smile as I get a little closer to her. I been over a little as my breasts are almost on full display, trying to come out. "Well if you keep being a good girl for mommy then maybe you can do more than just look at mommies body." I then go to pick her up as I add a little pressure to the front of her diaper, I feel a slight wetness, but it doesn't seem to be pee. I grin as I know she wants this more than I originally thought.

After we head downstairs I open the kitchen doors. No surprise as the kitchen is also quite large with updated appliances. A large refrigerator with two big handles, large size oven with a vent above it and a long dining table for when I host parties. But at the end of the table is my chair and a high chair big enough for Ky. "Good thing mommy didn't show you the kitchen honey or you would have seen the high chair and might have gotten ideas."

I grin back.  "You just said that I can play with your boobies whenever I want."  I point out.  I giggle a bit as she lifts me up, but feel my diaper squish a bit when she rest my padded crotch against her.  I frown, then realize why i's damp, and blush, looking away.

The kitchen is beautiful and huge just like the rest of the house.  When Kris comments on the high chair.  I mention.  "I would have thought it was a bit strange, but I don't know if I would have realize that something was off at that point."  I wait for a moment, before prompting.  "Okay, food and rules now?"

"I did, but I meant more of just mommies boobs." I say winking.

"Well better to be safe than sorry, in case you got ideas. An my such a pushy girl you are." I say as I start to unhook the high chair rail and pop the top off. I place her in the high chair and then pop the rail back in. "Wait here, while mommy gets your food." I head back to the kitchen when I get 2 jars of baby food. I then get a bottle, crush some pills into it, and fill it with formula. Unknowingly to Ky, this bottle will make sure loose more control of her bladder. Also this will start the process of Ky being able to handle solid foods. I head back over and say, "So we have 2 yummy flavors, Apple Kale fig and banana squash. Which one do you want first?"

I giggle, "I had to stop you from trying to give me more of your body.  You'd give me whatever part of your body I wanted even if I was doing nothing but kicking and screaming, cursing at you, and trying to run away."  I point out.

I feel the rail slide back in between my legs after Kris sits me in the highchair.  I pull on the rail, realizing that I don't quite know if I can get out on my own.  "Hmmmm, kinky."  I tease.  "Do I have another choice?"  I ask as she tells me to wait.

I look around the dining room, kicking my dangling feet, boredly, as I'm left with nothing to do but take in the scenery.  I feel happy when Kris comes back, until I see the "food" she's brought.  a baby bottle, with a milky liquid inside, and two jars of baby food.  I frown.  "When I said make me dinner first, I thought that would involve... some actual cooking or something."  I stick my tongue out in disgust when she tells me the flavors.  "Ugh.  No way.  I don't like three out of the five things you just listed.  There's no way I'm going to put out for that garbage.  Can't I just eat whatever you're going to eat?  And I've got to have something else to drink besides milk, I'm mildly lactose intolerant, which I guess doesn't mater to you, unless you mind having a farty baby girl, who stinks worse than a sewer full of methane."  i point out, not realizing that the medicine that will make me unable to handle solid foods, will also make my digestive system able to handle milk much better.