LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Renter's Regrets (Private with Daddydrew)

elfowl

The house was huge.  Sitting on a large well maintained yard, the two story brick house seemed impossibly large for a $400 rent.  The small suburban street it was on was quiet, with well maintained lawns, tucked back, deep inside of the neighborhood.  Every house had a high fence surrounding it, open only at the front of the house, with the sides attached to large, secure looking gates.  Privacy was obviously highly appreciated here.

I pulled out my phone from the pocket of my skirt, and double checked, that I had the right address.  1516 Cherry Blossom Ln.  That was the address painted on the curb, written on the street sign down the road, numbered on the mailbox, and hanging on the door.  I had gone back and checked it after my uber had dropped me off just to be sure.  Some details about the ad had been a little bit strange, but nothing stuck out too much.  I had thought that the owner was simply lonely, and the place had to have been cheep in the first place.  Seeing the house though, The second part was obviously not true.  So either the owner was very very lonely, or something was very wrong.  Still even if she turned out to be a sex offender, or a convicted felon, the rent was way too cheep for me to pass up on.

I nervously tuck my long, straight brown hair behind my ear, and look myself over one more time.  First impressions were quite important.  my white off the shoulder top was a little bit form fitting, showing off my D cup breasts, and my narrow waist, until it flared out to my wide hips, covered by my favorite, long green skirt, that reached down to my ankles, where only a hint of the black leggings I have on underneath showed.  The green flats Matching my eyes, and skirt finished off the outfit.  I take a deep breath, grab one of the shoulder straps of my backpack, and wheel my large pink suitcase up the walkway with my other hand.  I walk to the door, and knock, hesitantly, but firmly.

Butterflies were running through my stomach, today was the day. I had been stalking this girl for a little over a week, following her on Instagram, facebook, and just falling for her. She was perfect, everything I wanted from looks to size. Not too mention there may have been some nights where I had a little too much wine and could only get hot while seeing her. But I don't want to jump into that just yet.

I always regretted the fact that I never got married or had kids. But with being a lawyer for so many years I just never had the time. I am able to live a very luxurious life however, though I hope the rent wasn't too low. I decided to sit on the couch in the living room while looking at my phone to see if she needed instructions. I tried to wear something casual, a long blue dress with my 36F breasts showing for the world to see and my sandals at the door.

Hearing the door I nearly jumped out of my chair, my heart is pounding. I take a deep deep breathe and open the door. I have the biggest smile on my face, their is an awkward pause as I continue to stare at the much much shorter girl. She is so adorable and sexy, I didn't want to hold back but I knew I must for now. "We...well hello cutie. How are you? Hope you didn't have any trouble finding the place."

The door opens, and I find myself looking at a the stomach of a woman in a beautiful blue dress.  my head tilts back, and I find myself face to nipple with the largest breasts I've ever seen in person,  Tilting back farther I find the face to go with the body.  standing at 4'7 1/4" inches I'm used to looking up at people, but I'm not quite used to needing to look almost straight up.  I blush a little as she calls me cute, she's absolutely gorgeous herself  "Um.. Hi.  Thanks... You're quite beautiful yourself.  I'm doing alright, a little bit confused if I'm perfectly honest.  I didn't have any trouble finding it, but I didn't think I had the right place.  This is the one though, yes?  you're renting out part of the house for $400 a month?"

I wait for confirmation that I'm in the right place before continuing.  "I hope you don't mind me asking, but why on earth is it so cheap?  This place is huge, and absolutely gorgeous $400 a month is an absolute steal.  I'd expect a one room apartment on the 5th floor infested with rats to be $400 a month."

I wait for a response, before I realize,  "Oh, I'm Kytalia by the way, but most people just call me Ky.  What's your name?"

She is the perfect size, I'm almost a good 2 feet taller than her standing at 6'4. I giggle a little and say," Yes this is the place. I know it is pretty big, but I moved in not too long ago and miss having someone in the house with me. Besides, I've had this up for rent ever since I moved in and no offers. So I gradually lowered it until someone responded and that someone is you." What I didn't tell her was that I had plenty of offers, but I didn't want any of them, I wanted her.

"Oh where are my manners, my name is Kristen. But you can call my Kris for short if you like." I responded. I then took a step back and said, "Well why don't you come on in. Here let me take your luggage for you." I then reach and grab her pink suitcase and put it inside.

"Really, you've had it up for a long time, and no one has taken you up on it?  I've gotten incredibly lucky to grab it before someone else did, haven't I?"  I say, giggling as well.  "I think I'll be quite happy to be the one to keep you company in this place."

I smile, noting our shared preferences for shortened names.  "Thank you very much Kris."  I say as I step inside.  I can't help but marvel at her strength, as she picks up my suitcase, being only a foot shorter than me, and easily twice as thick, my suitcase weighs more than I do.  It's a little bit intimidating to see how easily she picks it up, and more than a little bit sexy.

Once I'm inside, I look around, trying to get a feel for the place, and get a barring for the inside of the house.  "So for only $400 I'd imagine I'm only renting out a room or so of the house.  so which room is mine then?  And what am I allowed to use."

"Lucky indeed" I reply and give her a wink. I close the door behind her and show her to the stairs. "Your room is up the stairs, 2nd door on the right. Come on, why don't you walk ahead of me while I carry your luggage from behind you."

"Oh and you are allowed to use all the utilities, I can give you the password a little later. I also get groceries once a week so I don't mind getting them for you for your first week here. That is if you decide to take the room. Oh lastly my room is down the hall, that will be the only room you are not allowed in sweetie."

As I let her walk up the stairs, I tried to get a little peak under her skirt as I bit my lip.

I smile happily, nodding at Kris' directions.  "Thank you very much.  I don't think I could get that suitcase up the stairs without unpacking it honestly, and even then it would be a struggle to get the suitcase itself up there."  I fall in step in front of her, not even thinking about her peeking up my skirt, since, with my diminutive height and my ankle length skirt, all she'd be able to see is a little bit more of my black legging clad calves.

"Oh!  That sounds perfect!  That would be a really big help to me,  I've still got to find a job around here, I have a couple of leads but honestly each of them is a crap-shoot."  I say, feeling better and better about how amazingly nice my new host is.  "No going in your room.  Got it, no problem at all.  Honestly I'm amazed that you're letting me have as much of a run of the house as you are, and there's not like some side entrance I have to use to keep to myself or something."  I laugh.  "I keep hearing stories from my friends about some of the crazy living situations they've found themselves in as tenants.

She has such the cutest little butt, I just want her so badly right now. "Well I guess your the lucky one right? I am a little picky with housemates but your application checked off all the boxes I was looking for. Here let me show you your room." I step in front of the small girl and open the door. What she doesn't know is that, this is not her room but the guest room. Her real room is next door to this one.

"So as you can see, there is a queen size bed and you have your own shower and bathroom. I should say it is quite spacious for a girl your size hehe." I tell her as I put her suitcase in the room. "Oh I also have a housekeeper that comes during the day, so if you could just make your bed that would be great."

I let the girl look around at the room, then once she has had enough I say. "So if you don't have any questions we can go ahead and sign the leasing contract and we will be set!"

• Like 1

"Yeah, you can say that again.  I guess I'm lucky I meet all your requirements too.  I'm so glad that you're a woman too, with my size, and weight, I'd have to be a bit worried, if I were going to consider place this cheep that was owned by a man,  You know?"

I blush a bit at the height joke, but take it as a little good natured teasing.  "Well just about any room ends up being spacious for me."  I joke back.  "Okay, that's quite easy enough to do, just make the bed."  For how cheap I was renting this room, I'd clean it top to bottom every day if the owner wanted.  The room itself is absolutely beautiful, plenty of natural light, and a nice large desk for once I finally made enough money to afford a desktop like I wanted.

"As long as there's nothing weird or predatory in the lease, I'm more than happy to sign off on it."  I reply mostly joking.  "There' not going to be like a "%1000 a month rent increase" or something like that, is there?"  I ask with a jocular smile

I joke saying, "Ya men only have one thing on their mind huh? haha"

"Oh you don't have to worry about that, I hired her for some help and I know she wouldn't mind. But I'm glad you like it, not sure if anyone has actually used the bed so you would be the first." I reply

"Haha no no, nothing like that. I have plenty of money as a lawyer so I wouldn't need your hard earned money. The contract is downstairs if you want to check. I made sure to make certain parts bold so you know what your signing. Let's leave your luggage here and we can check it out." After leaving the room I pull a key out from my side pocket and lock the door.

"Go ahead and take a seat on the couch over there." I say as I quietly lock the front door. I take a seat and present the contract to the girl.

"Yeah, they're like dogs, loyal and protective if they're well trained, but dangerous and mean if they're not.  And to them, we're all just pieces of meat, and even some of the "good" ones will do whatever it takes just to get a bite."  I laugh.

I nod in agreement, and walk ahead of Kris again, not noticing when she locks the door to the bedroom after we leave it.  Downstairs I sit down on the couch, and take the contract.  I start trying to read over it, and make sure I'm not missing anything.  "Remind me which section allows you to harvest my organs and sell them on the black market?"  I ask jokingly.  I feel very safe, relaxed, and comfortable around Kris.

"haha that's after section E where it says you'll be sharing your room with your evil stepsister." I say jokingly. She doesn't suspect a thing, I try my best not to grin as wide as I can. 'Well if you think everything is in order, here is a pen to sign it." I try to contain my joy as she is only a few signatures away.

After the first 2 pages are signed I "accidentally" knock over the papers. "Oh dear I am so sorry, I can be such a klutz at times. Here let me get those." I reach to get the papers, then I ever so slightly reach for a piece of paper under the couch and place it in the pile. "Ok here we are."

I laugh along with Kris,  "Ah, really I'll just be glad to be reunited with her after all these years apart.  And where's the section on Bear, and porridge insurance?"  I joke back.

I take the pen and start signing, going through the papers as Kris guides me, just trying to get through it all.  "Goodness, how many times do I have to say 'yes' before I'm allowed to live with you?"  I ask jokingly.  "What do these lawyers need to believe me?"  I ask, remembering that Kris is a lawyer herself.  I don't notice the extra page at all.

"Ha ha you can"say" yes as much as you want, but until we get that fine print it doesn't mean as much." I say as my heart skips a beat every time she signs. So close, so close, this last piece of paper will do it. I'm on edge as she signs the final paper, I want to jump in excitement!

"An that is the last page honey, you won't regret staying here. Now let me put this away and I'll bring back some refreshments. Then I'll go over a few guidelines.

I put the contract in my office as I make a copy to bring out to the young girl. I also pour a glass of water for myself and a glass of milk for her. I also add the extra ingredient into her milk and stir it.

I enter the room and hand her the glass. "Here sweetie drink up as I explain the rules."

I feel a bit confused as Kris seems so excited, and jumpy just after I sign the last paper.  "Guidelines?  Wait, shouldn't we have talked about this before I signed everything?"  I ask.  despite my confusion and concern, I stay put as I listen to Kris fix drinks, and make copies of the contract.

When she comes back out, I frown at the milk, and frown more when I see that Kris has water.  Not wanting to seem ungrateful, I sip the milk slowly, then turn to Kris to listen attentively.  "So rules?  Something other than make my bed every day, and stay out of your room?"  I ask, listing off the only things I can remember her mentioning before.

I smile, I smile very big. 'Yes baby, the rules. You see in that contract you signed more than just a $400 a month rent. Actually, you don't even have to worry about paying for anything. Because from here on out I will be taking care of your every need." I flip to the last page of the contract.

"Hmmm let's see, you signed all rights to you dear. This contract says you will be living by my rules and I am going to be your care taker...Well mommy yo be more precise. Now...be a good girl and take your clothes off. I need to get this on you." I pull a pampers from behind the couch. "These should fit you very easy."

I look at the woman as if she's just grown a second head.  She might as well have.  "What the fuck?  That's not what I fucking signed." 

I jump up off the couch as she pulls out the pampers, and dash to the far side of the room.  "Woah!  What the hell?  Okay, ha ha, we were joking about fairy tales, and now 'I'm a baby because I'm so little'  I get it.  It's not funny.  So cut it out.  I'm not laughing Kris.  Stop it!  I'm not taking my clothes off in front of you."  I tense up, ready to run to the door, and out if she tries to grab for me.  I still have my phone in my skirt pocket if she really tries something.  I can call the police

I let out a sigh, "Well I was hoping we could do this the easy way. But let's see what you signed. I hereby, give any rights to my caretaker Kristin Hendricks. I will listen obey and listen to her demands, which include the following. Wearing what she wants, dressing what she wants, and I do all of this free of will. There is a section here about diapers but I can explain more. Now does as your told young lady."

I see she is not budging, but her hand is also going for her pocket. I walk towards her as I grab both her hands. Using one hand I have a hold of both of her hands, 'What do we have here?! Oh a phone, were you planning on calling someone? Hmmm? Did you want to call a friend? Family? The police? Even if you called them they would be on my side. I'm a lawyer after all, I know how these things work.Now listen to mommy and do as your told."

I struggle, and try to pull away, but Kristin's grip is like steel.  She's easily ten times as strong as me, and fighting is completely useless, but I have to try.  "No!  That's not what I signed.  I read it!  There was absolutely nothing like that in there!  You're insane!  Why the hell do you want me to wear a diaper anyways?  I don't wet myself.  Is this some kind of sicko sex thing for you?  Let me go!  You can't keep me here against my will, I'm sure that wasn't in the contract either!  and even if it was that would still be kidnapping, and that's illegal!  I don't know if you forged my signature or what the fuck you did, but I'm not doing anything that's in a contract I didn't sign myself.  And there's no way I would have signed that!"

I grew an evilish smirk, "Oh honey, it is what you signed and I made it so it isn't illegal. Everything here is set in stone and there is no way out of it. No be a good girl for mommy and take off your clothes!" I said with a firm voice. She is struggling a bit, which is to be assumed. But I will get my way here.

"Take of your clothes!." I say as I start to lift up her top. I raise it enough to show her beautiful perky breasts. I can't help but fondle them. "You have nice breasts honey, but I think you'll enjoy mommies a lot More."

"No!"  I shout, still fighting, uselessly.

I gasp as she pulls up my top and exposes my breasts, then fondles them.  I shudder in horror, fully believing that I'm about to be raped.  I lift up my legs, and start kicking and flailing as hard as I can.  "NO!  STOP!  PLEASE STOP!  LET ME GO!  PLEASE!"

I can't help myself but get aroused, however the noise is really starting to bother me. After forcefully removing the top, I grab her face and to cover her mouth and say, "Shut up! No matter how hard you try and how loud you yell this is happening. You will accept this and learn to obey mommy, understand? I really didn't want to have it be this way but you better start to learn who is in charge."

I then turn her a bit to show her backside as I grab her skirt and take it off. It is a little harder to take off but I am easily able to overpower. "Are you going to be a good girl and let mommy diaper you?"

I try to grab at the hand holding my face, to pull off the hand over my mouth so that I can breathe.  It's no use, as Kristin strips me out of my top, and skirt, leaving me in my strapless bra, uncomfortably pushed out of the way for my breasts to be fondled, my black leggings, and my panties.

I nod frantically in order to try to get her to take her hand off my face.  Willing to lay down and let her diaper me if it means that I get to breathe more easily.

I notice she isn't fighting and resisting as much, I still have my guard up though. Going for her panties and black leggings, I can't help but grab and fondle those legs. I'm getting so turned on by this but I need to get her setup before I have my way with her.

After taking her leggings off, I'm able to slid her panties off with one hand. Her pussy is clean shaven, so smooth. I feel and touch, biting my lip once again. After she is completely naked, I lay her down on the ground. Grabbing some powder, I start to power her crotch, really patting in there. Then comes the pamper, I lift both her legs up with one hand as I slid it under. Then taping the 2 sides I say, "This fits perfect on you baby. How does the diaper feel?"

I flinch and start to tear up as she fondles my legs,  "Please don't!"  I whimper, but make no move to stop her.  I shudder hard when she moves her hand over my clean shaven mound,   "Please... don't"  I echo, much more weakly. 

Surprisingly the diapering is the least objectionable part.  There's tender care in the application of the diaper, without the lecherous intent of her earlier touches.  As she diapers me, I cross my arms over my chest, covering up my breasts.

When she asks how the diaper feels, I frown, pouting, and simply state.  "I hate it."  I pause for a few moments, then ask "Why are you doing this to me?  Why do you want me in a diaper?"