LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Renter's Regrets (Private with Daddydrew)

elfowl

Despite suckling on reflex, and not of my own choice, it feels strangely good to suck from Kris' breast, and I start to feel closer to her.  Suddenly I feel her breast let down, and a little milk squirts into my mouth.  It tastes a little fatty, and filling, like regular milk, but it's sweet, and smoother.  Despite myself, I find myself nodding when she asks if her milk tastes yummy.

I whimper when Kris tells me that I'm going to have to nurse from her for half an hour.  When she sticks her fingers inside of my diaper, I squeal into her breast, and flail a bit, kicking uselessly in protest.  It's getting really hard to hold my bladder, and starting to hurt to do so.  it really doesn't help when Kris starts to rub my diaper, and neither does starting to get aroused, which I do to my dismay.

Looking down I smile as the girl nods at the taste of my milk. "Is that so sweetheart? Well drink as much as you can before I switch to the other breast."

As she starts to kick I stop rubbing and firmly grab her diaper crotch, "Stop kicking little one, mommy wants this diaper used before your finished feeding from this breast." I then start to rub her diaper again, hearing the crinkle it turns me on. I feel Ky's body enjoy this, she starts to make some noises while suckling. "Such a pretty and good baby you are. Sucking mamma's milk like a good baby. Now be a good girl and use your diaper, use it so mommy can change you."

It truly hurts to keep holding my bladder, and I finally decide to give up.  I try to pee, but to my surprise it hurts just as much to try to pee, as it does to hold it.  My bladder has bee clenched so tight that it doesn't want to unclench at all.  I whimper, flinching as I feel the sharp stabbing pain.  I pull my head back as much as I can and wail.  "It hurts!  I can't go!"  I whimper as I try again, and a small tear leaks out of my eye.  I've gotten myself into a pickle now, and I need help to do exactly what I was trying so hard to not do earlier.  I feel so helpless, and vulnerable,  Everything is completely out of my controll.

I stop rubbing the girls diaper as she calls out in pain. Removing my grip from her head I allow her to catch her breath. "Easy baby, it's ok it's ok." I say as I pull the girl in for a hug. "Shh shh, this is why I wanted you to let it out so something like this wouldn't happen. I know this might be difficult the first few times but you'll get use to it. Mommy will make sure you are unpotty trained in no time."

I give her a kiss on the forehead as I guide her back to my breast, hoping it will sooth her a bit. "Alright honey, take a few deep breaths an try to relax. Suckle on mommy and just does what comes natural." As I place her lips on my nipple again I start to slowly hum. My other hand is softly rubbing her belly, hoping this will calm the girl.

I'm back to tears quickly, as Kris tells me her plans.  "I don't want to be unpotty trained.  Please, just let me use the toilet!  It hurts!"  Despite myself I latch back onto her breast, and nurse, gaining some comfort from being able to suckle something.  The gentle rubbing on my belly, and on my bladder specifically helps some, and I'm able to let little spurt, after little spurt into the diaper, whimpering, and flinching each time.  Luckily as the pressure lets up, my bladder is able to relax, and eventually it just gives up completely, and pee streams hard, hot and fast into my diaper.  in less than a minute the diaper is overwhelmed, unable to absorb the stream of pee fast enough, and the diaper leaks around my legs, straight onto Kris' lap.  My defeated bladder, just keeps letting it out, and I pee enough, that I would have overwhelmed the diaper even if I hadn't let it go all at once.

I just relax, my body going limp, as I cry from the shame, suckling rhythmically on the breast in my mouth.

I stop the rubbing as I feel goosebumps come from her, I think she is finally letting it out. I gently place my hand on her diaper as I feel it get slightly warm. Then I start feeling the diaper expand and expand until it burst. I pull my hand away as I see the flow of pee just leak and the diaper. After she is all one I say,"Well honey you really had to go, do you feel better? Even though you fit into pampers i'm not sure I can leave you in just one. Thicker diapers would be best for you baby."

I am able to grab a towel as I start to dry myself off, then place the towel underneath her. Making sure to wrap it around her lower half. "Ok just a few more minutes on this breast and then mommy will switch you to the next one. Then after I think we both need to wash up."

I whimper pathetically, crying onto the breast that I'm nursing.  To my surprise I nod when she asks if I feel better.  I'm completely amazed that Kris is not mad at me for peeing all over her.  She did force me into it, but I leaked because I held it so long... well mostly because of that.  The warm, wet diaper, feels surprisingly good against my skin, and I find myself actually getting a little bit excited.

After another minute, I lift the girl and turn he to my other breast. I take the breast flap down and present her my nipple while keeping the towel wrapped around her. "My you sure really did pee a lot baby. But I guess that's natural for a baby like you to wet themselves, next time it'll be easier though." As she suckles my other breast I put the other flap on my breast. Once again my breast fills with milk as it naturally comes out into her mouth. Having Ky suck so naturally is turning me on like crazy, I just want to touch and finger myself right now. But I resist for the time being knowing  I can do this later.

After 15 minutes on the breast I gradually pull her off my breast. "I'm sorry you don;t have a lot of mommies milk yet but you will soon. Now how about we take a bath to get this nasty pee off of us?"

I don't protest as I'm taken off Kris' breast, or even when she puts me on her other breast,  I simply open my mouth and go straight back to suckling.  I'm a little surprised when it lets down, and I remember why I was doing it in the first place; the milk.  It's quite tasty again, and I whimper a little when it runs out, but keep suckling, since I don't have another choice.

Once I'm finally pulled off for the end of the nursing session, i nod, fuly defeated, but still wanting to be clean from this pee.  "Yes please.  A bath would be good."

"Good girl, now give mommy a kiss." I reply as I pull her towards my face.

I then cradle the girl in the towel and put he on my hip as I stand up. I head towards the bathroom while holding her. The bathroom is quite large, with a big size sink made of granite along with a big tub an shower. "Now mommy may wash you in the sink sometimes if I don't fill like filling up that big tub. But of course since mommy is joining you it will be the tub."  I lay her on the ground and open the towel up so she is still sitting on the towel. I then start to take the tabs off an remove the soaked diaper. "Now stay here for a second while mommy puts this wet diaper in the trash." I step out just for a moment to put the diaper in the diaper genie. Then I let me dress fall to the floor as now I am only in my nursing bra and Lacey panties. I then ente the bathroom again and monitor the water

I roboticly plant a kiss on Kris' cheek, knowing that it will be forced if I don't comply.  

The bathroom she carries me into is absolutely gorgeous, though it feels very weird to be carried in lying on my back in her arms.  Every part of it seems huge to me.  I frown as Kris tells me she'll wash me in the sink sometimes, and that she'll be getting in the bath with me.  "Can't I just take a shower?  I don't wanna just sit in a tub of water, with all my pee in it.  I sit up on the towel as Kris leaves me in the bathroom.  I consider trying to run for it, but realize that with Kris' long legs, she could probably catch me quite easily.  I look up when Kris steps back in.  In her dress she was beautiful, in her underwear, she's absolutely sexy, even just bending over to test the water, the way her full breasts naturally bounce and droop down as she bends over, making her bra work to contain them, and hold their weight.

I can tell Ky is taken a little bit by my body. As I bend over I say, "Do you like the way mommy looks? How sexy mommies curvy body. I get looks from men all the time, but it isn't for them cutie." I then start to unstrap my bra as I say," Honey it's fine, we won't be in the tub that long and I need a warm bath after a day like today." I stop the water as the tub is a little less than full. "The water is warm but not too hot."

I then start to slide off my panties and toss them to the side. 'By the way, you are a very good girl for not moving for mommy. I was worried for a second, but then where would you go." I say as I wink.I then pick her up as place her in the tub first, then follow slowly behind.

I blush hard, and look away from Kris as she catches me staring at her, choosing to stare at the floor, the ceiling, or anything else.  I cringe as Kris calls me a good girl.  I don't want to be a good girl for her.  I want to yell and scream, and kick and fight, but it's been proven over and over, that that's completely pointless.

The tub is very deep, and when Kris sets me down, the water is up to my chest even while I'm standing.  I can't quite swim laps in it, but I could definitely swim around a little.  When Kris gets in, the water level rises, and I have to tilt my head up, to keep my mouth and nose above water.  I can't lay or sit down at all without trying to drown myself, it's very uncomfortable.  I come to a realization that to be comfortable in this tub when it's full I need either an infant bath tube, or to sit on Kris' lap.  I hate both ideas.

As I step in the water feels great, next time i'll make it a bubble bath. As I sit at the back I extend my long legs. I see Ky knee deep in water as I giggle,"Maybe this is a little too much water for you honey. Ha ha, at least it would be fine if mommy didn't join."

I then grab the girl and sit her on one of my legs, "Close your eyes honey so the soap doesn't get in your eyes." I pour the soap on her hair as it trickles down, I start to rub it in her in her hair, then her shoulders, then her breasts. I start at the top, then slowly use my hands to wash her breasts, then her nipples. I feel them get hard at the stimulation. "Do you like when mommy plays with your boobies?"

pressing up onto my tiptoes, just so it doesn't feel like I need to tread water, I give a "duh" look to Kris as she points out there's too much water for me. "Ya think?" I ask sarcastically.

I don'g like being pulled to Kris and sitting on her leg, but I have to admit that it's much more comfortable, to be able to sit down without having to worry about drowning.  I close my eyes, more out of not wanting to get soap in them, than obedience.  It actually feels nice to have Kris rubbing the soap into my head, then down my shoulders.  When she starts playing with my breasts, I instinctively jerk away, nearly throwing myself off her leg, and into the deep water, where I'd have to swim.  I can't deny that it does feel good, my hard nipples give me away completely, instead I simply plead.  "Please stop.  I don't want this."

I feel her pull away as she drops off my knee. I quickly recover her as I say"Don''t make such a fuss and let mommy bathe you. I need to get the pee smell off of you." I grab more more soap as I lift her up as I start to rub her back, then her legs, and feet. "Let mommy make you clean." I slowly move up from her legs to her privates. I am gentle and careful as I want her to enjoy this. I start to rub her thighs, slowly opening her legs. "Let mommy make you feel good baby."

I can't help but acridly mumble "I wouldn't smell of pee if it weren't for you."

I relax as I'm gently washed, on my neck, back, shoulders, and legs, but start to tense up a bit as Kris' touch becomes more sexual, as she spreads my legs, and touches my privates, I whine, and moan.  "Please... Please don't"

I raise my voice slightly, "What was that little miss? Do I need to remind you why we smell like pee?"

"Shhh shh, it's ok princess. let mommy take care of you." I say trying to calm her down. I start to kiss her neck gently, then kiss her shoulders. I can feel her body twitching as I know she wants to be touched like this but doesn't want to give in. My hands move closer and closer, until my hands are in her inner thighs. I use my larger hand to gently open her vagina lips. I then use my other hand an use my index finger to rub up and down her pussy. With all the water she is lubed up, but I want her to enjoy this as well. I then lower my head, nibble her ear so slightly and whisper, "Do you want mommy to keep touching you? Go a little further?"

"Because you made me pee myself, and wouldn't let me use the toilet."  I say, mater-of-factly and defiantly.

Kris is doing her best to get me aroused, and to a certain degree, it's working.  i can't help but shiver and moan, as she pulls my thighs apart, and then spreads my labia wide, sticking a finger just barely inside, and rubbing my vulva gently.  I'm almost gasping for breath, my eyes clenched shut, as each exhale comes out as a moan.  But still I plead, "Please stop.  Please don't.  Please..."  then in a quiet moment of weakness, I quietly mumble.  "Why couldn't you have just asked... if this is what you wanted... why didn't you just ask...."

I pretend to ignore the comment by not saying anything.

I hear it getting aroused at my advance, but then I stop as I hear her in her moment of honesty. I stop touching her and face her towards me. "Ky, if I asked you when we met for this you would have certainly said no. But...but as I have you right now. No where to go, with my contract in tact." I pause, as all I wanted was this girl for my own, but never imagining she would want this so early. "Would you...would you be my baby girl? I know this is a lot and everything seems so strange. But I love you, as any mother could and more. Ever since you applied for this, I have only dreamed of this moment. I hoped in my heart you would eventually come around, but as I hear you now. Can you be my baby girl?

I stare deep into Kris' eyes.  "If you just tried to spring everything onto me all at once like you did.  NO, I would have said no.  but if you had asked me to do it as part of the rent, if you had seduced me with your sexy as hell body, if you had given me any time to get used to the ideas instead of just throwing me off the deep end... maybe I would have said yes...  I do love your boobs, and ...maybe I could get used to drinking from them.  Only using bottles form now on... I guess that's not so bad.  I still hate the diapers... I want to say that I hate you... and some part of me does.. but honestly... the idea of being cared for, cuddled, carried, and cradled, gently rubbed and stroked... not having any responsibilities, not worrying where my next paycheck, and my next meal is going to come from... yeah... that sounds nice...  ...I still don't really want the sex stuff from you... can you buy me dinner first?  so to speak?  Talk me through things, give me rules... let me get used to this whole idea... then maybe I'll love you?"

I have a long pause...everything she is saying to me is what I want and more. For weeks I have imagined this going in a forceful way, her saying no but me saying yes. The thought of me loosing her was to great and I convinced myself that I would do anything to keep her. I kiss her on the forehead as I bring her head on my bosom. Holding back tears I say, "Ky, I have wanted you so badly but hearing you now, I know that I should have does this gradually. You are just so cute and sexy and I have been preparing so much for you. From decorating your room, to the contract, and even pumping for you. All of this has been for you. But I...want you to enjoy this too, like I hoped you would." I pause for a minute. "How about tonight, I cook for you? We can still down, talk and go over some rules...guidelines.You will still be my little angel, but I will be upfront with you. How does that sound?"

Let out a sigh of relief, and for the first time since the contract, smile.  "That sounds good... Mommy."  I say as I snuggle into her breasts.  "I think I can handle this... if you let me know what is going to be expected of me... and what you want... maybe I'll even start like drinking from your breasts."  I pull back just a little, and stretch up, to plant a genuine kiss on Kris' lips, it's only a quick peck, but for the first time, it's a kiss I mean.

I'm almost shocked at her kiss, I didn't have to ask for it and she was smiling when she did it. "You...you are making mommy so happy right now. I want to tell you so much." I let out a very happy sigh. "Alexa, play soothing music." I say in a deep tone. I had Alexa installed in each room of the house when I moved in. As the music played, I gently and lovingly brought the girl to my chest. I had one hand on her thigh and another on her head. I planted a few kisses all over her face. A tear of happiness streamed down my face as I said, "Well honey, I just want you to know that you are the cutest thing I have ever seen and I...I didn't want to loose you. I have so much to give and I only wanted to give it to you. But I understand that they way I did it wasn't the way to go....Is it alright if mommy just holds you for a minute close to her chest?"

I blush a little, as Kris tells me how cute and adorable she finds me.  "As strange as this sounds coming form me right now.  I'm really glad to be wanted by you so much."  I let her cradle me, and lay gently against her breast.  "Please do... right now... I just want to lay on your chest and relax."  I say, as I do just that.  I gently close my eyes, and listen to Kris' heartbeat.  After all the stress from before, I find myself slowly starting to doze off, as I relax in the warm water, cradled against my mommy's chest, listening to her heartbeat.