LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Renter's Regrets (Private with Daddydrew)

elfowl

I grab her arms from her chest, "Baby there is no need to cover up, your a baby after all and babies don't get embarrassed like that.  Even if you have yummy breasts. Now keep them down, you hear me?"

"Aw, well you'll soon learn to love it trust me. Besides you'll be diapered at all times now. Why you ask? Well remember when I said you checked off all my boxes? You checked off the boxes for no close family or friends, no job, and of course no place to live. Besides your height and body, it is so hard to come by. I wanted a women like you, to be in diapers and be my special little girl. Be in diapers and get mommy off. You are mine now, understand?"

I jump a little as Kristine grabs my arms and pulls them away form my breasts.  I nod, scared of the implicit threat in her words and tone.  "Y-yes Ma'am."

I'm quick to realize that all the boxes she mentions, mean that she singled me out and targeted me, because I was isolated and vulnerable.  Tears quickly fill my eyes.  "S-so  y-you wanted me s-so I c-could be your b-baby s-sex slave?"

"Such a good girl for mommy." I say as she doesn't resist her arms being pulled to the side.

"Awwww, shhh shh." I say as i cradle her to my breasts. "Honey don't think of it like that. Yes you will be my baby and learn to please mommy, but mommy has always wanted a baby like you. Someone to love, cherish, and spoil. I promise mommy will take oh so good care of you. Now be a good girl and give mommy a kiss."

I whimper, but don't fight, letting myself be pulled to Kristine's breast.  I simply cry against her, lying there, scared, overwhelmed, and absolutely defeated.

I pull the young women's women to my own, I try to hold her still so she doesn't shake as much. I land a small kiss on her forehead, then plat a kiss on her lips. Then a much longer one as I really start to kiss my new baby girl. I can feel her get tense but keep her steady as she tries to move.

I then grab the glass of milk I poured for her. "Here sweetheart drink the rest of your milk, this will be the last glass you drink from. Also the first rule for you is that you ware to use your diapers for everything. You will be diapered from now on and you are expected to use them understand?"

I tense, and flinch, but don't fight at all.  I feel the long kiss, and simply let my lips be held against hers, but make no move to reciprocate the kiss.  I start drinking from the milk, feeling thirsty and worn out from crying.

I start to choke on the milk already in my mouth as I start crying when I'm told that I'm expected to use my diapers for everything.  I know exactly what's expected of me, and it makes me start sobbing, harder than I was before.

As I hold the glass of milk to her lips, I can see her choke and I grab her old top and put it on my shoulder. Then I put my new babgirl over my shoulder and start to pat her back, "Now now, get out all the burpies."  As she starts to cry harder I say, "Oh honey don't be sad, mommy will take such good care of you and you will get use to this in no time. You'll even start to love it I promise."

I feel and hear a little milk come out onto the top. I pull her off my shoulder and wipe her milky and teary face. "Now finish your yummy milk and mommy will show you your real room." I put the glass to her lips again for her to drink.

I cough out the milk as Kris pats my back, not realizing that I'm spitting it up on my own top.  Still whimpering, and sniffling for a bit after I manage to get it out, and stop choking.  After I calm down,  I look up at Kris, my eyes still red, and wet.  "M-my real room?"  I obediently drink the milk again, this time being able to finish it off completely.

Seeing the last of the drops of milk I smile and nod. "Yes baby, the room I showed you is for guests and they all say it is a very comfy bed. Your room is next to mine and I wanted it to be a surprise after you signed." I then start to slightly bounce her on my knee and pat her back, trying to get those last few burps out. After they come out, I use the top one more time to wipe her face."Don't worry about this top, it'll be thrown out with the rest of your old clothes."

I stand up and put her on my hip, "Oh you are going to love your room. I am so excited. Oh and you are to tell mommy when you need a change, I will check you frequently but if you need a new diaper you are to tell mommy." I carry her to the door, "The door to the left is mommy's room so I will never be too far away from you sweetie. Are you ready to see your room?"

I moan unhappily as I'm bounced on Kris'knee, uncomfortably having a few burps bounced out of my stomach.  I whine when Kris tells me not to worry about my top.  "Nooo!  Don't throw them out.  Please!  I'm gonna want them when You're done with me!"  I plead.  

I'm a little glad that it seems like Kris isn't going to force me to sit in dirty diapers.  "Okay.  I'll tell you."  I mumble.  I frown and shrug when she asks me if I'm ready to see the room, not feeling like I have a choice.

I giggle, "Oh don't be silly honey, your my forever baby an I am never letting you go."

I smile wide at the surprise behind the door, I pull the master key from my pocket and open the door. Inside is a full baby nursery. Starting from the left side of the room is a rocking chair then shelves filled with diapers and cleaning supplies along with a changing table next to it ith a diaper genie. On the right side is a square box for toys and a tall rocking horse. Then the center is a crib with high bars an restraints. "Ta da! I spent weeks designing and decorating all of this. Lucky for me I was able to order all of this in a toddlers size, since I know you would easily fit. Oh and your closet is filled with pretty dresses an everything a pretty baby like you needs. So what do you think?"

I look around the room in pure abject horror. its a nursery, unmistakably decorated for a little toddler girl, but with tiny hints of a more sinister purpose, the crib bars are too high, and there are wrist and ankle cuffs on the rocking horse, crib, and changing table.  I have no words for my new "Mommy"  instead, I simply burst into tears once more.

I sigh a little, I guess this is to be expected. I was hoping for some kind of excitement, but I guess she isn't ready yet. "There there pumpkin, I know this is a big change and different from any room you have had. But you will adjust, mommy promises." As I am holding her I slip a finger into her diaper, checking to see if it is wet. I could have sworn the drug in her milk should be working right now, guess I have to up the dosage slightly.

I then turned her face to mine as I started kissing her cheeks to show some love. "Come on now baby, your old life was terrible. Now you don't have to worry about a thing, all you have to do is be mommy's perfect diaper girl. Now can you give mommy a kiss princess?"

I slowly calm down again, feeling exhausted from crying so much, and everything that's happened.  I jump and flinch, flailing a little as Kris sticks her finger inside my diaper.  "No!  Stop!"  I reflexively cry out, as she pokes into a finger inside my private areas.  "I don't wanna adjust.  I want to leave!  i want to go home!"  Truthfully I barely had any place else to go really.  I could only have afforded to stay in my hotel for another day or two, and then I would have been homeless, but my brain wasn't reacting rationally, then again, the situation I found myself in wasn't exactly rational either.

I do my best to avoid Kris' kisses, being mostly unsuccessful since she's holding me in her arms.  "This is terrible!  I want to worry about things.  I don't want to be a diaper girl.  I'm not going to kiss you!"  I feel an urge to pee, but I keep my bladder clenched tight, I know I'm going to have to pee myself eventually, but I don't want to do it while Kris can tell, and especially not while I'm in her arms.

"Home?! What home? You haven't had a stable place to live in years! You don't know how much I know about you baby girl. I went through your records, followed you almost everyday, so don't you even try to lie to me." I said raising my voice.

I take a seat on the rocking chair and firmly grab her lips so she can't talk and say, "You better get use to this, this is your life from now on. I don't care what you want understand? Now when I say kiss you better kiss mommy!" I plant a kiss on the girls lip. "I am holding myself back right now but if you continue this attitude you will be in a world of hurt." I grinned a little saying, "We are not leaving this chair until you say Yes mommy and give me a kiss."

I cower and whimper as Kris raises her voice.  I'm intimidated without her even needing to fully shout.  The revelation that's she's been stalking me intimidates me more than her shouting would, and a shiver goes down my spine.  Even though I'm scared, her points are valid.  We both know she's right.

I struggle uselessly again when she grabs my lips, this time I'm at least able to breathe easily while she silences me.  The treat of violence scares me.  Even just a spanking from this woman with her strength, would be very painful, and possibly even dangerous for me.  I don't even particularly want to leave the chair, but I mechanically respond.  "Yes Mommy."  and then plant my lips on her, only doing the bare minimum mechanical motions required for a "kiss".  Surprisingly it's not as bad as I was afraid it would be.

I smile as I say, "Good girl! See that wasn't so bad. Besides mommy put on some cherry lipstick so her lips would taste sweeter. Now I know this is a big change but I assure you that it will be for the best." I pause for a moment, I hold the girl in my arms as I start to rock a bit.

Patting her diapered butt I say, "So honey, i'm sure you must need to go pee pee soon? I mean you have been here for about 2 hours and didn't go. Why don't we stay in the chair until you use your diaper. I want you to use it and tell mommy ok?" I don't plan on leaving until she wets her diaper in my arms.

I  taste cherry chapstick on my lips after I kiss Kris, and I make a disgusted face, and go to wipe my lips with my arm.  "I don' like artificial cherry."  I explain.  

I shake my head "no" when Kris asks if I need to go pee pee.  "I usually only go twice a day, so every 12 hours or so."  I explain.  "it's usually so I don't have to use public restrooms while I'm spending all day at school, or if I'm taking a long car trip."  While this was true, it had been 8 hours since I had peed in the morning in the hotel bathroom, and I did currently have to go.  I stubbornly hold back though, content to hold on until she got as bored as I was sure I was going to be with my live and entertainment reduced to that of a baby.  I was more than fine with having a battle of wills as I lay in Kris' arms, in the rocking chair... it was actually kind of comfortable, and I had always liked physical contact, cuddling, and hugs, though there was no way I was going to tell Kris that right now.

I let out a big sigh as I know she was going to be stubborn. She seemed to be less stubborn than before so I smiled and said,"Well we are not leaving this chair until a little miss uses her diapers. Maybe you need more liquid. Well I was going to wait till later, but I suppose this is as good as time as any."

I put the girl on my lap as I put the straps of my dress to each side of my shoulder, revealing a nursing bra. "Now I don't have much to give right now, but that will change soon." I smile saying, "Do you like mommies big boobs? My right breast is bigger than your head."

I shrug as Kris tells me we're not leaving the chair.  "That's fine by me.  I probably don't want to do whatever you have planned for me next anyways."  At her suggestion taht I need more liquid, I frown.  "I don't want to use my diaper, and I don't particularly want to get out of this chair.  So I'm not going to drink anything you give me."  I say stubbornly.

I look down at Kriss' breasts as she begins to uncover them.  I have to admit that I do really like her boobs.  If they were anyone else's I'd be just about dying to suck on them, milk or no.  I decide to admit my infatuation in my own stubborn style.  "I do like the boobs, just not the person they're attached to.  No thank you.  I don't want any milk.  Especially if I have to suck it out of you.  Gross."  it's really not all that gross, and if it had been someone who wasn't kidnapping me to use me as a baby sex slave, I'd actually find the lactation and nursing kind of hot.

I take the patch off of my right breast an say, "Well you will learn to love my breasts." I am a little nervous and excited about feeding her for the first time. I have been taking a lactation drug and pumping for weeks but have only had very small amounts come out. I read articles saying that a hungry mouth is whats is needed to really start to produce more milk.

"alright baby open wide for your yummy milk and don't you think about biting me you understand? I mean it, you better not." I say in a very firm tone. I cradle the girls head as I guide it to my breast, they have been hard ever since she arrived.

I see that Kris seems nervous, and I can't help but wonder why in the world she would be nervous.  She's not the one trapped with an insane woman nearly twice her height, and many times stronger than her, about to try to force her to drink from her breast.

I can't stop Kris from pushing my head to her breast, but I keep my lips closed, and refuse to suck on her breast.  I'm definitely not going to bite her either.

I hold her head to my breast, then I bob her head slightly to try and shove the erect nipple in her both. "Baby open up, you need to suckle on mommy." I see her not budging,"Why do you have to make these difficult?" I use my other hand to hold her nose until she is forced to take a breathe of air from her mouth. I see her struggle but it's only a matter of time.

It doesn't take long as her mouth opens for air, I let her take a breath then quickly shove my nipple in her mouth. My nipple fits perfect in her mouth, her tiny head against my large breast. I can feel my breast start to tingle as I know the milk will come out soon.

As Kris rubs her nipple against my mouth, I can't stop it from parting my lips, letting it slip inside, but it still can't get past my teeth.  I whimper, pleading for her to not force me when she grabs my nose, and reluctantly let my mouth open to breathe, as I start to become uncomfortable.  I get her nipple, and a good bit of her breast in my mouth, and her nipple rubbing against my soft pallet, makes a suckling reflex I didn't know I had kick in.

I don't know how to stop suckling, and soon find myself nursing on Kris' breast, hoping that no milk will let down.

I started to let out some noises in pleasure, my breasts have been used to a pump for so long. Ky's mouth felt amazing, her suckling was so natural and instinctive. I felt my breast start to build, I could feel pressure. I freeze as I unknowingly lock her head in place. I feel the milk squirt out in Ky's mouth. I notice her reaction immediately as the small amount of fills her mouth. "Does mommies milk taste yummy?" I ask.

"I think 15 minutes on each breast should be good for each nursing session." I say as I am enjoying every second of this. I wonder how her milk will taste once she starts to lactate too. But I then feel her diaper, inside and out but still nothing. Maybe she needs a little help, I think to myself. I start to rub her diaper while making sure she is secured on my breast.