LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed executive

Kayla is shocked when Robyn slaps her hands.. “Owe!” She yelped she was distracted by the slap on her hands that Robyn just pulled her panties down.. “Whatever just leave me alone!” She whined “Go!l she says as it seemed like Robyn might stand there and watch her go.. I hope she leaves I don’t even have to go! She thinks to herself 

“I’m not going anywhere little one, now be a good girl and prove to me your potty trained” she says sternly as she throws Kaylas stained panties into a plastic bag. 
“lucky for you I have something you can wear I’m not having you wearing dirty panties” she says smiling she loved how kayla looked like now so vulnerable she wanted to cradle the girl in her arms but knew she had to wait.

Little one potty trained what the hell is she talking about! Kayla thinks to herself.. “What the hell you can’t throw my panties away they’re Victoria’s Secret and they’re expensive and I don’t know where you get off calling me little one I’m older then you!” She didn’t much feel like she was older then her now as Robyn was coming across as a baby sitter!  Damn it I don’t need a babysitter! Kayla thinks to herself.. “Get our get out!” She yelled as she wanted her privacy she was an adult after all! 

“Well then Kayla if your claiming to be an adult can you explain the stains on your expensive panties” she says asking her confidently.

”I thought it was just little girls who have accidents in their panties but maybe you just need a bit more potty training so until you prove to you can be a big girl I’ll be treating you like a little girl” she says as she gently strokes kaylas cheek smiling at her lovingly.

”now be a good girl and go potty then we can have some fun” she says 

Kayla was embarrassed as she wasn’t sure what she was talking about but either way it was still embarrassing.. “I’m an adult I’m older then you!” She cried.. Kayla didn’t know what to think or say when Robyn began touching her check.. “what do you mean fun and I don’t have to go so leave me alone!” She was not very happy as she was confused stunned and frustrated at what was going on! 

Robyn looks at Kayla as she cries out at she’s an adult and shakes her head. “I don’t think you are an adult I used to babysit more mature little girls who would never have stains in their panties” she said in a voice full of confidence.

she let that sink in while she went over to a cupboard and looked inside after a few minutes she pulled out a few items and walked back over towards Kayla.

”let’s get you cleaned up if you don’t need to go potty” she said as she took kaylas hands and pulled her to her feet then not giving her any warning she took some baby wipes and started cleaning her bottom and princess parts.

Kayla rolled her eyes shut up I’m older and you know it!” She whined trying to convince herself more then she was trying to convince Robyn a silent understanding had already been established that Robyn was more mature and they both knew it.. “Hey quit!” She yelped as she felt like Robyn was invading her space! “Quit I’m not a little girl!” She cried trying to slap her hands away.. 

Robyn listened to kaylas little whine couldn’t think of her as an adult when she seemed so much more like a little toddler having a tantrum. She avoided kaylas attempts to stop her and finished cleaning her up. 

“let’s get you in a clean pair of panties” she says as she picks up a pair of pink panties as she gets them ready it’s clear there thick training panties designed for adults with teddy bears on. 

“You need to quit I’m going to tell your daddy on you and you’ll be in trouble!” She sounded like a little girl being a tattle tail and she didn’t even realize it.. Kayla frowned when she saw the panties she picked out.. “Those look like little girls training pants I’m not wearing those!” She cried 

Robyn had to stop her self laughing as Kayla threatened to tell her father what she had done. “I don’t think that’s a good idea , what you going to say that you were spanked for being naughty and because you had stains in your panties I put you in training panties.” She says confidently pausing to let that sink in.

she helps kayla to her feet and removes her skirt. “Now be a good girl and step into your panties I need to make sure they fit.” She says holding them open for her to step into.

Kayla was mad and she was angry as Robyn made her feel like a little girl as she was laughed at and dismissed!  She really could’t think of anything to say cause if she did tell her dad what would he think of her... “I’m older then you you— you can’t do this!” She cried as she was doing all she could to get Robyn to treat her like an adult! Realizing she had little choice she did as she was told... “I’ll get you back for this!” She hisses at her as she steps into the childish panties.. 

Robyn ignores kaylas threat finding it cute that she thinks she can threaten her. “I promise I’m going to take care of you from now on” she says as she makes sure the panties fit properly. Patting her bottom gently.

”how about we make a deal you show me you can keep these dry and I’ll let you have your big girl panties back after work” she says as she removes kaylas skirt she wanted to be able to see her training panties.

“This is stupid!” She whines and cries. “Wh-what you can’t be serious I need my skirt!L she cried as she wasn’t happy how Robyn has turned her into a little girl and taken over her life.. This has to stop but now! Kayla thinks to herself.. Kayla knows she’s an adult and won’t have any accidents! “Ok.” 

Robyn smiles hearing Kayla accept the deal knowing there was no way she would be keeping Her panties dry. She then lifts Kayla up and carry’s her back into the office. “I really do like you I want you to relax and enjoy yourself” she says sitting her down on a chair.

she then sits down on the chair opposite her and looks across at her lovingly. “Before we start work let’s get to know each other better tell me about yourself” she says.

then she hits the intercom button and orders drinks. 

“How am I supposed to enjoy myself when you treat me like a little kid I’m older then you! She yelled as she was mad and frustrated.. “This deal should be mine and you should be working for me not the other way around!” Kayla was used to being in control she’d have most guys intimidated by her brains and beauty she’s seen plenty of big shot executives left flustered and looking like a puppy dog or a high school boy with a crush on the cheerleader ready to please.. “What do you wanna know?” Kayla was thinking to herself this was weird all she has to do is look at my file... 

“I know what your thinking all I need to do is read your file and trust me I have” she says looking at Kayla carefully. “I know all about you I really do like you.” She says standing up and walking round her desk till she’s behind Kayla. 

“I’ve treated you how you need to be treated I know your really a little girl who’s been pretending to be an adult for to long wanting someone to take control and change her life.” She says as she massages her shoulders.

“Yeah what my don’t you just look at my file!” She said rolling her eyes.. Kayla didn’t know what to think as Robyn began rubbing her shoulders.. “What no way I’m an adult I need to be treated with respect and like an adult should be!” She whined like she was trying to convince herself or like she was playing house! Kayla thought this girl went crazy she was a control freak and she didn’t want anyone taking over her life! “Are you having a nervous breakdown cause I like being an adult and I’m not a little girl!” She almost wanted to stomp her feet just to prove her immature point.. 

“Well kayla if your not a little girl please explain the stain in your panties” she says as she continues to massage her shoulders and neck. “Let yourself relax listen only to my voice nothing else matters allow yourself to let your worries float away.” She says in a very controlling yet relaxing voice. After repeating this over and over a few times.

”Close your eyes little one” she says wanting to see if her relaxation had worked. “How do you feel?”

Kayla was furious but something happened as Robyn kept massaging her shoulders and the way she was talked to softly and gently like she was a little girl or a baby. Kayla felt like she was floating am I being hypnotized she thought to herself as she felt her self float away. She remembered tripping in college and this is how she felt now! Did she drug my coffee! She wondered to herself but now she felt like she was on laughing has no pain no worries just loopy. “Really good what did you do?” She asked but this time there was no attitude in the voice it was meek and soft like a little girl. 

“I’ve used my power to help you relax enough to let your true feelings show” she says as she keeps massaging her shoulders like kaylas body was putty in her hands she felt she had complete control.

”it’s ok I’m going to look after you now baby kayla” she says 

“Power what see you talking about?” She said in a mere whisper.. Kayla could’t figure out what was going on she felt like the she on a massage table and it felt so relaxing her eyes closed and the stresses relieved from her body... “Wa— what b-baby Kayla what?” She said almost in shock as she opened her eyes and was ready to get up acting like this was some weird crazy dream! 

Robyn kept calm as Kayla tried to get up and kept massaging her focusing in on the points she knew that would make her relax. “Close your eyes kayla be a good girl let all your problems float away.” She said in a gentle but commanding voice repeating it over and over.

once she felt Kayla was fully relaxed she decided to put her into a trance. “Kayla nod your head if you can hear me” she says smiling.

”im going to count down from ten slowly as I count down from ten you will lose control of your body” she says 

Kayla felt like she was in a dream so confused and unable to keep her mind straight.. “Wh—what?” She asked confused but a few seconds later she nodded her head submitting to her commands as she felt herself slowly float away and she was now under Robyn’s control.. As she listened to the count..