LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regressed executive

(This roleplay is for me and Kaylaindiapera)

Robyn at the age of 21 was the youngest executive at Cuno the countries most powerful legal firm, even though she is good at her job now and knows how to get the best of people she’s fed up of getting shown little respect by the other executives mainly due to the fact that her father owned the company. She had just been sent an email from her father telling her she would be in charge of a new project.

After reading it she smiled she had got her way and Kayla would be working for her Robyn had really liked her since the first day she met her and wanted to get to know her a lot better just wished Kayla didn’t look down on her. She sent Kayla an email requesting she report to her office as soon as she arrives at work tomorrow.

standing up of the sofa and looking at herself in the mirror she smiled. Being 6’1 with long deep red hair and stunning blue eyes she knew she was gorgeous and took pride in her appearance. All her friends even though she was only 21 always felt she had a natural maternal instinct and loved looking after other people.

deciding to have an early night she changed into the pajamas choosing a sexy pink nightdress before climbing into bed she soon fell asleep. After a peaceful night sleep she woke up at 6am to the beeping of her alarm clock and jumped out of bed.

after having a long shower she started getting dress deciding to wear a black dress that really showed of her figure. She then grabbed her things and headed into work looking forward to the her meeting with Kayla.

“I really can’t believe this!” Kayla said to the computer as she took a drink of her whine ready to spit fire!  “Damn it she only gets the account cause she’s daddy’s little girl!” Kayla was mad.. She had been working at the company for several years and her bosses daughter Robyn was a pain she knew her since she was 18 and she only thought of her as a spoiled brat... Kayla thought it was so unfair while she worked her way up the board Robyn was just given the position.. Shutting off the computer she went and ate her dinner she was alone like normal she had a hard time keeping a guy, she was beautiful but she let her career get in the way. Kayla looked at herself she was 5’6 120 long blond curly hair blue eyes she could be a model but instead she worked at the law firm.. It did pay off cause she was able to flirt with the guys and get her way.. Kayla was relaxed after dinner she went to bed after watching the news... Morning rolled around as the alarm of a rooster echoed throughout the room.. “Great.” She said waking up she took a quick shower and got dressed she wore a pink lace bra with matching pink thong she did her hair and make up then she put on a nice red dress.. “Let’s get this over with can’t believe she wants me to come to her office why can’t the little goody too shoes come to my office... Kayla drove to the office just thinking how Robyn is going to love this! Kayla used to be a bully in school but without her friends around she was vulnerable back in the day along with her gang of friends that would bully someone like Robyn but she was by herself and Robyn was taller it kinda intimidated! Kayla parked her car and went to the office she sat her stuff down then she took a drink of her flavored coffee and went to Robyn’s office.. 

Arriving at work Robyn parked her Mercedes in her reserved spot and headed into the building. She smiled as she entered the main foyer she really did love working here the sense of power she felt from most of her colleagues. Getting to the elevators she pressed the button and waited after a few minutes the door opened and she walked in and pressed number 33 and as the lift went up she thought about what she had to do today.

Once the door opened she stepped out and walked straight towards her office stopping when she got to her receptionists desk.

“Good morning Janet how are you this morning.” She says cheerfully.

” Good morning ma’am I’m good thank you, I’ve sorted out your appointments for today and put some files on your desk.” She replies.

”thank you ive asked Kayla to come see me when she arrives get her to sit and wait till I call.” She says as she walks into her office shutting the door.

Robyn walks over to her desk and sits down loading up the computer she was thinking about today and was hoping it would go as planned she Kayla to want to work for her.

Kayla got off the elevator as this was the floor of Robyn’s office.  She began walking to the office but she was stopped by the Secretary.  “Are you serious!” She said ready to stomp her foot she huffed and puffed as she sat down! She was so used to getting her way so she looked down on the little young secretary.  Who is she to tell me anything and that little brat thinks she can just make me sit here! Kayla was fuming and trying to think of something she could say or do to get her back! 

Robyn smiled watching what has happening she was shocked by what she witnessed she had heard rumors that Kayla would throw tantrums if she didn’t get her way but she didn’t believe it until now. She then turned her attention back to her computer and smiling checked her social media and then a forum she really liked.

About 20 minutes later she decided it was time to get to work and called Kayla into her office. As Kayla walked in she greeted her.

” Good morning Kayla thank you for coming I’m excited about having you work for me on this project. I’ve heard your very good and I want to teach you what I know. Take a seat” she says as she sits down herself.

Kayla was mad and impatient she kept looking at her watch over and over again finally she played games on her phone.. “Finally!” She said as the secretary said she could finally go in... Once she entered she looked at Robyn who was gorgeous and tall and that made Kayla intimidated but she was never going to let Robyn know that!  Now she was going to let Robyn know who was a boss around here... “I don’t appreciate you making me wait!” She said practically hissing at her.. “Work for you we’ll be partners so we’re equal!” She wanted to throw something at the wall Robyn’s attitude and smile was driving her crazy! “I’ve been working her longer then you so I doubt you can teach me anything.” Kayla said as she rolled her eyes.. 

Robyn looked directly into Kaylas eyes as she spoke and let her finish her little out burst. “ Well on this project I’m your boss and I think we can be a good team. Your never to old to stop learning Kayla I’ve been looking at your personal records and you clearly need guidance.” She says confidently.

” I think we can both learn from this.” She says handing Kayla some paper work. “I want you to read these and get up to date on the details. “For the duration of the project you will use the spare desk outside next to my receptionist and I expect you to report to me every morning and before leaving work. Plus if I’m not here you report to my receptionist she knows what she’s doing”

Kayla felt a shiver run down her spine as Robyn said she was the boss!  “You’re not my boss like I said we’re partners!” She said trying to convince herself. “Guidance what the hell are you talking about!” She said trying to regain her composure as she wanted so bad to bend this little brat over her knee and give her a good spanking and make her call her the boss! Her daydream was quickly dashed as Robyn kept telling her like it is... “Report to you and why can’t I use my own office?” She asked confused by this whole thing! 

“I’m sorry to have to tell you this but the company have stated that I’m in charge of this project.” She says confidently. “Now calm down there’s no need to throw a tantrum the reason you can’t use your office is we will be dealing with top secret files and for security reasons it’s all got to kept in one place.”

” Make a list of anything you want bringing down from your old office and I’ll have it collected for you.” She says as she picks up the phone and calls Janet. After speaking to her for a few minutes and sending her out to do a bit of shopping she decides to act now.

”I’ll forgive you for your rude behaviour so far but I need you to apologize and promise me you’ll do as your told.” She says sternly.

“Tantrum I’m not throwing a tantrum!” She said angrily she was really mad and upset the way she was being talked too! “Look I’m older then you and I’ve been working here longer then you so you need to show me respect!” She said confidently figuring the bratty girl would take a step back.. “what are you serious do as I’m told what the hell are you talking about!” She was getting really mad now not believing any of this! 

“Kayla respect is like maturity you don’t just get given it because your older you have to earn it and right now your not acting very mature.” She says standing up so kayla has to look up at her. 
“I expect my staff to do as I tell them and as you now work for me i expect you to do the same.” She says walking round her desk. “I think you need to learn what happens to employees who don’t do as there told” she reaches and grabs Kayla by the ear pulling her to her feet then she expertly guides her so she’s laying over her desk her bottom on display.

”now I want you to count to ten” she says sternly and gives her ten hard smacks.

Kayla was nervous how Robyn stood up to her normally people would back down and sat they’re sorry to her and give her respect but this girl was different she didn’t back down and Kayla was confused! Kayla felt just like a little girl as she was scolded. Before she could act the last thing she expected to happen happened! “Hey Wh-what the he—hell No N- no you can’t do this!”she cried kicking and flopping around desperately but she soon found out Robyn was stronger then her. “Owe you ca-can’t do th- this!” She cried dancing around as blow after blow landed her bottom was on fire but she wasn’t going to do as she was told she’d fight this girl and figure out away to get revenge! 

Robyn thought it was cute watching kayla flopping around her legs flailing around in the air as she continued to spank her bottom. then she slide kaylas panties down a little exposing her bottom and gave her 20 more hard smacks she loved the red glow of the girls Rosie bottom.

”now I’m going to let you stand up in a minute and your going to go stand in that corner” she says pointing. “Then once I let you the corner you will apologize to me and then we can get on with the project” she says kindly. She wanted kayla to think she was a kind boss eventually.

Kayla tried to fight as she felt her panties being pushed down then her ass was in for it as it was on fire it felt like she was stung by a swarm of hornets! “Owe owe you bitch quit quit!” She cried yelling no longer worrying who heard anything.. She was one of the top people of the company and now she was getting spanked by the owners daughter.. “No i won’t!” She cried as the spankings continued.. She wasn’t going to give in easily but she also knew her bottom couldn’t take much more! 

Robyn couldn’t help smiling she liked that Kayla had some fight in her it just made it more fun. She opened a draw and pulled out a black leather paddle. “This is one of my favourite toys I think your going to like it.” She then started smacking Kaylas bottom with the paddle alternating cheeks.

she could feel herself getting very turned on as she spanked the once powerful executive she had always really liked. She then rubbed the girls bottom and gave it to soft pats.

“OWW!l Kayla yelped as the leather paddle was the worst.. Her bottom was begging to stop but her mind said no, after a few more smacks she was actually crying she was crying like a big baby or a toddler..Ok ok please pl— please stop!” She cried. Kayla was relieved when it was over as Robyn patted her bottom.. Kayla’s never been so humiliated in her life! She cried as her makeup ran.. 

Robyn continued to pat Kayla's bottom after hearing her cry out please stop she wanted the girl to except her new position she pulled a safety pin out her pocket and pinned the back of Kaylas skirt up so her bottom would be on display while she stood in the corner. Once she was happy she helped her stand up and took out a wet wipe.  
“Kayla I’m proud of you for excepting your punishment I don’t want to have to spank you to often.” She says in a tone like you would use on a child. Robyn then using the wipe , wiped off Kaylas make up.

”thats better you look gorgeous with out all that on” she says taking her hand and leading her over to the corner.

”now I want you to stand here and think about your behavior, I bet you used to bully people when you were younger with a big group of friends backing you up. “ she adds. 

Kayla couldn’t believe she was just spanked and now she was being scolded.. “You can’t do this I’m older then you.” She whined trying to convince herself more then she was trying to convince Robyn.. “You’ll never spank me again!” She whined as she still had some fight and pride left.. She was mad as Robyn just seemed to dismiss her as she wiped off her make up.. “Please I’m a grown woman you can’t do this to me!” She cried as she was placed in the corner.. After several minutes the urge to go to the bathroom grew it was probably due to stress and nervousness but she had to go...”I need to go to the bathroom!” She said turning her head to see Robyn then she began to get out of the corner.. 

Robyn watched as Kayla slowly turned to look at her stating that she needed to use the bathroom. “Turn back round and face the corner I’m sure an adult like you claim to be can hold her bladder” she pauses. “And if you can’t you can ask me nicely.”  She says sternly. Then turning her attention back to her computer she started shopping for things she thought she might need sooner then she first thought.

Kayla was fuming.. “You can’t make me stay here!” She whined but her sore bottom kept her in the corner as she didn’t try to get out she really didn’t need to go to the bathroom she was just trying to use it as an excuse so she could run to her office! No way was she going to get another spanking and no way was she going to let Robyn get away with this! I’m an adult and this is BS! Kayla thought to herself..

Robyn watched Kayla out of the corner of her eyes while she typed away at the computer. “Don’t tell me what I can’t do I bet 30 minutes ago you would told me I couldn’t spank you and have you standing in the corner like a little toddler.” She pauses to let her statement sink in.

”now come and sit down so we can talk about the project and my expectations of you while you work for me” she points to the chair right in front of her desk it’s got an extra soft pillow on it she didn’t want kayla to be in pain while sitting on her freshly spanked bottom.

You will pay for this! Kayla thinks to herself as she can’t think of anything to say cause she knew Robyn was right! The last thing she ever expected to happen was to get a spanking and put in the corner.. “I have to go to the bathroom first!” She said just wanting to get out of here and figure out a plan to get her back somehow.. “I’ll go to the bathroom then we can talk about things.” 

Robyn gets up out of her seat and walks towards Kayla taking her hand she leads her over towards a door and opens.

”you can use my private bathroom now” she says walking her to the toilet she looks at Kayla.

”what do you need to do” she says as she slides kaylas panties down her legs. 

“Wow you have a private bathroom!” Kayla was mad about that too.. Her office didn’t have a private bathroom she was shocked when Robyn wasn’t letting her out and was taking her to the bathroom.. “Hey I can go myself!” She said slapping her hands away as she noticed Robyn trying to pull her panties down... “I’ll be out in a few minutes!” She whined trying to get some privacy and really trying to get away but it didn’t seem like Robyn wasn’t going to let her.. 

Robyn was certainly not going to back down now she wanted to make sure it was clear she was in charge of the situation. Slapping Kaylas hands away she finishes sliding her panties down her legs. As she does she inspects her panties and notices the small stain marks she couldn’t believe it as she smiled.

”Looking at your panties I’m not sure you can be trusted as it’s obvious your not fully toilet trained, now be a good girl and sit on the toilet.” She says in a very motherly voice.