LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Declawing A Cat (Private for Gavin and Diaperboy187)

"Just a little diaper rash sweetie. Now pick out what you want to wear over your diaper" Barbara told Selina while quickly changing the subject. She didn't want the thief to start thinking about it too much and start scratching it or complaining about it. There were quite a few choices but the best might have been a skirt or dress so the pants and jeans didn't get stretched out too much. Barbara was giving Selina the chance to pick her own clothes so long as they fit over the diaper.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She whines but nods pointing do a big black skirt and a black t shirt and said quietly"i-is that ok?"she said worried about getting denied by her lover again or getting a spanking for doing something she didn't realize was wrong 

"I think that should be fine as long as it fits over your diaper. Do you need any help getting dressed ?" Barbara offered Selina as she gave her the black shirt and skirt. She could help her get dressed but didn't want to embarrass her too much. Once the criminal was dressed she would some extra diapers and they would be off to do some shopping. Barbara waited for Selina to hurry and get dressed so they could leave.

She blushes because she still feels very wonky in this diaper and finds it hard to stand but says"u-uh could you h-help me?"she says looking a little nervous trying not to look her in thr eyes while she says it hoping to not be to embarrassed by it

"Sure. Hold your arms up high for me" Barbara told Selina trying not to sound too much like a mother helping a child who couldn't dress themselves. She helped put her head and arms through the correct holes then had her lower her arms. Next the super hero put the skirt on her glad to see it covered most of the diaper. As long as Selina was careful no one would be able to tell it was a diaper unless they were paying attention.

Selina sighed feeling embarrassed but didn't argue so she didn't seem like to much of a baby but her mind is struggling to comprehend whats happening and she's on the verge of a mental breakdown. if Barbra wanted a nice little girl she could take advantage of her little broken mind. But Selena tries not to show it but her eyes and body language give it away and hopes everything will be ok. She just allows herself to be dressed and hopes Barbra doesn't make to big a deal of dressing her.

Barbara sensed Selina was still a bit embarrassed about being diapered and decided to help. She went to her dresser and looked around before getting out some black panties. They would help to cover the diaper but not any noise or smell coming from it. "Ok step into these" Barbara told Selina as she held them open for her to step into.

Selina sighs stepping into the panties feeling a little better but still her little mind on the edge of shattering. She blushes looking down at herself trying to not blush like a tomato. Eventually she goes out to the car slowly feeling shy being outside like this

Barbara could still see the edges of Selina's diaper poking out from under the panties but didn't tell her as she led her out to the car. She hoped the embarrassed criminal appreciated that she was trying not to let anyone else find out she was diapered. Hopefully the woman would behave as she began driving to the store. Barbara let Selina out of the car and didn't make her hold her hand but did tell her "Stay close so you don't get lost"

Selina nodded as they walked into the store and she immediately saw a shelf with earrings on it in small little boxes. She imagined her girlfriend so she thinks as they walk by the shelf she picks up a box putting it in her pocket quickly really hoping she'll like the gift. After she takes it she looks down at the ground knowing she just broke a promise she made feeling embarrassed and shy now as she stares at her feet. She still does not say a word though hoping to not get in trouble 

Barbara was so busy looking around the store she didn't realize Selina had swiped a pair of earrings but for her. She wouldn't be happy when she discovered what the woman had done as they continued to look around before finding stuff to try on. Once they got to a fitting room and she went to help the jewel thief get undressed she noticed the box. "Selina. What is this ? Were you trying to steal something ?" Barbara asked Selina already knowing the answer and very upset with her.

Selina being on the verge of a complete breakdown stuttered"i-i-i thought t-theyd look good on Y-you?"she said scared"i-im s-sorry?". She looks very scared and teary eyed her leg shaking in fear and her mind is breaking by the second just waiting to shatter. She looks at her feet waiting to see what happens if Barbra wants to form her into the way she wants or save her mind she'll have to tread lightly.

• 1 month later...

"You said you wouldn't steal anymore" Barbara whispered to Selina reminding her of her earlier promise. She was very disappointed though was thankful she had found them before they tried to leave the store. Even if no harm was done the little thief still needed to learn a lesson though. "I admit they do look cute but you should have just stopped me to show them off. I think a few nights of no dessert after you apologize to the store employees is a fair punishment" Barbara told Selina as she set the box aside.

Selina whines not liking the idea of being forced to apologize to the employees due to being embarrassed by this and thinking it was to childish for being her maybe girlfriend."i-im sorry I-i just thought they'd be cute i really am sorry?"she says feeling bad not able to look her in the face."b-but can't we d-do a punishment at h-home i-i feel really embarrassed apologizing in front of everyone 

"You are going to apologize to them or so help me I will put you over my knee right now and spank you" Barbara warned Selina acting more like a mother about to punish her own daughter. She wouldn't hesitate to follow through with her threat as the criminal had previously learned. If the apology sounded sincere enough her other punishment might not last too long. For now though it was important that Selina did as Barbara said to avoid a worse punishment.

Selena whines not wanting to be embarrassed in front of everyone in the store but knew if she threw a tantrum she would definitely not look like a girlfriend and more like an infant. She sighs and blushes and asks"c-could i go to the bathroom please?''she said not wanting to use her diaper in public."i-i promise i wont run off or do anything?"she says about to have a mental breakdown 

"Apologize to the nice lady first then I'll take you to go potty" Barbara told Selina unwilling to let her do anything else until she apologized for trying to steal something. She knew it would be humiliating though hoped it would teach her a lesson. After taking her out of the fitting room she waved over the nearest employee. If Selina had an accident before Barbara could take her to the bathroom she would simply change her in the fitting room.

Selina whines and looks at her saying"i-i tried to take something from the s-store without paying and i apologize i-it wont happen again?"she said very humiliated and probably wont want to talk to anyone for awhile. But when she finished something in her snapped mostly emotions and she didn't care if she got in trouble she completely ran to the bathroom and locked herself in a stall and just started crying soflty to herself. She really doesn't think about of this hurts her image of being a girlfriend being humiliated like that finally pushed her over the edge

Barbara was glad to hear Selina apologize to the employee but grew worried when she ran off to the bathroom. She quickly gave her the item then rushed after her wondering what was wrong. Upon finding the locked stall the crime fighter gently knocked on the door to get her attention. "Selina can I come in ?" Barbara asked Selina hoping they could talk things out.

Selina opens the door slowly sniffling her eyes bloodshot and her nose is runny it really sent her over the edge and depending on how barbra wanted her she could console her like a baby or a girlfriend."s-sorry i ran o-off i couldn't help it i don't like people seeing me cry out in front of everyone?"she says nervously trying to keep calm without crying again.

"It's alright but that was very brave of you apologizing to the employee. If you want you can still get me the earrings but first I need to check your diaper" Barbara told Selina as she was careful not to baby her too much. She might even let the criminal use a toilet if she hadn't already gone in her diaper. If she was wet she would just change her diaper in a family bathroom before they continued shopping. Barbara waited for Selina to show her the state of her diaper so she knew what she needed to do.

Selina was still shaken up by what happened and didn't feel comfortable doing being around others right now so she let her check her diaper being just a little damp but she still needed to pee."c-could i use the toilet p-please?"she said feeling so stupid asking her could be girlfriend like a toddler to use the toilet."p-please i-i I promise not to steal or do anything like that again i swear 

"If I let you use the toilet this diaper is going right back on once you finish. Now is that what you want or would you prefer to just use your damp diaper and get a dry one ?" Barbara asked Selina unwilling to give her a new diaper since her old one could hold another accident or two. She waited for her to choose ready to do whatever the thief wanted. Either way though the woman was still going to be in diapers. Barbara wasn't going to waste a new diaper just because Selina didn't want to use it this time.

She blushes and grunts as the seat of her diaper filled up and bulged out and she almost cried and says"n-no no no not again?"she says feeling gross but could easily be conceived and manipulated if Barbra wanted a baby and was an easy push over at the moment. She blushes and needed to pee but just pees in the diaper not able to even say anything else or even do anything about it."i-im sorry miss i didn't mean for that to happen?"she said shyly 

"It's alright that's what your diapers are there for" Barbara reminded Selina as she led her out of the women's bathroom and into the family one. She was glad to see it had a bigger changing table and helped the cat burglar on it before strapping her down. Quickly she pulled out the changing supplies and waited to make sure she was done with her business before untaping the diaper. "Don't worry I'll get you all clean and fresh before you know it" Barbara assured Selina as she began wiping her butt down.