LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy Free time and touching your pee pee

How many of us nappy/diaper lovers that are in nappies as long as i am normal 24/7 notice when you are allowed nappy free time for a hour or so to let your skin breath find that while on nappy free time your hands start to go down there and start to touch your little pee pee. notice it is happening more and more now even when i watching TV or doing anything innocent??

• Like 1
5 hours ago, middlecotes1 said:

How many of us nappy/diaper lovers that are in nappies as long as i am normal 24/7 notice when you are allowed nappy free time for a hour or so to let your skin breath find that while on nappy free time your hands start to go down there and start to touch your little pee pee. notice it is happening more and more now even when i watching TV or doing anything innocent??

I trade off between 24/7 diapers and an occasional nudist day.  When I'm running around nude, which before Aug/Sept of last year I was doing exclusively at home for a few months before getting back into diapers, I will/would think nothing of grabbing myself, scratching where it itches, warming it up with my hands, etc.  

As a matter of fact, when I stripped and went commando at the local BDSM dungeon the past couple of times early this year, I found it hard to keep my hands to myself then, although I had to for the sake of decency.

When my wife let's me air out for about an hour with no diaper, I have grabbed my penis a few times. When she has me airing out she will put down a goodnite bedmat on the floor, and I have lay on it. She puts on cartoons and I'm given a juice bottle, and then after an hour or so I'm put back into a diaper. 

I do say it is great when the house is quiet and my gf and I have our alone time in the bedroom. We play in our diapers and afterwards we will lay in a heap out of diapers and just hold each other for hours and just kiss and touch each other. I love rubbing myself on her leg and she has no problem with that, she rubs herself on my leg and also loves to rub my pee pee and just play with it for hours. I have my alone time also in a hot bath with lots of bubbles just rubbing my pee pee.. Life is good.

• Like 1