LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Im a baby

hello Im a big a baby.  I really really like wearing baby clothes and acting like a baby.  I am really a 44 year old non binary person.  I identify as a boy and a girl on different days if i feel different.  I am very sensitive and I cry really easy.  I used to live with my mom but she passed away 2 years ago and now I live by myself.  I wear diapers all the time and I dont use the potty.  I dont have a job anymore so I just stay at home and play baby.  

Hi and welcome to DD Eddy-O. You’re in the right place, if you like diapers, wear baby clothes, and don’t use the potty. Come on in, there’s lots of good fun people here, who like some of the same. I hope you can get back to work soon. You might not be able to play baby as much then, but we do have to make some concessions. So, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Wow, I can't imagine being in diapers willingly for literally 24/7/365. How do you even pay for all that? If you don't have a job? Especially in these times..?

On 5/19/2020 at 12:50 PM, Eddie-O said:

hello Im a big a baby.  I really really like wearing baby clothes and acting like a baby.  I am really a 44 year old non binary person.  I identify as a boy and a girl on different days if i feel different.  I am very sensitive and I cry really easy.  I used to live with my mom but she passed away 2 years ago and now I live by myself.  I wear diapers all the time and I dont use the potty.  I dont have a job anymore so I just stay at home and play baby.  

Sorry to hear about your mom. Having no job how do you pay for your diapers, with no job?

I live in my Mom's old house it was passed on to me from her will.  I wear cloth diapers so I dont have to buy anything.  I live off of social assistance.  I dont have very much but its enough for me to get by.

I lost my job a year ago.  The covid 19 shutdown hasnt really affected me at all.  Im terrified of the outside world and I dont go outside at all if i can help it.