LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paci under mask

Well I hadn't thought of that! Brilliant. Although I did have one of the straps break off of a mask this weekend - make sure your mask is well constructed, and I guess unexpected conversations could be a challenge as well. "How are you today?" "Imph goob, how'rth woo?"

My masks consist of a 12x9" swatch of blue plaid fabric salvaged from an unused 15 year old pair of large mens boxer shorts.  The fabric was folded into a 6x9" doubled rectangle, stitched around the edge with sections of the original waistband elastic for over-ear elastic loops, divided in thirds widthwise.  Then it is turned inside out (or outside out) and restitched all the way around in a three fold fashion (pleats) so the 6x9" original size is more like 3x9" with expansion pleats.

Ain't it wonderful when one has a sewing machine and the will to save a few bucks!  Freakin' disposable masks are available at our local grocery for something like a box of 25 for $49.99 USD.

• Like 1

Oh my goodness this is such a good idea! Thanks for the tip, new favourite thing.

Masks are optional here but no one will think anything of you wearing one. 

I’m going to totally start doing this. I’ve been wearing my diapers in public since everyone keeps their distance it makes me more comfortable and twice I have worn some of my more childish dresses to the grocery store, but I haven’t thought of bringing my Paci with me.