LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intermediate School Programs

At the Sunny Vale School district, they had a slightly different program from most of the country.  They had neither middle schools nor junior high schools, but rather had Primary school: Grades Kindergarten through Fourth.  Intermediate School: Grades Fifth through Eighth.  And High School:  Grades Ninth through Twelfth.  This district was also a year round school, and they eased students into each grade level by assigning each new student to a big buddy.

It was now Orientation day at the Intermediate School, and Susan, a Seventh grader who was going into Eighth grade the next school term was about to meet her little buddy, a fourth grader going to be fifth grader, who was going to look around the school and learn all about how things worked there, and be watched by her big buddy.  

April's grade group were just now stepping off of the busses, and they walked into the school, first, through the cafeteria, where they were given a small sack of snacks and a can of Hawaiian Red Punch, a binder with the school rules and some other information in it, and then they were lined up according to what classrooms they would be getting big buddies from.

When April went into the classroom with the big kids all seated at desks, she felt suddenly really shy around these older students, and with her already being a very nervous and shy girl at school, it made her just stand there, and hesitate when the teachers told the little kids to pick a buddy from the class.  So it was, that eventually, only Susan and April were without buddies.

A teacher saw how nervous April was, so he picked April up and put her in Susan's lap.....

What I'm looking for:

I want someone to either play Susan or April.

I want someone that will try to post with the intent of adding to the story and moving it along.  Please don't just be reactionary all the time.  

I want someone that will either actively baby April and try to help her calm down when she's in trouble, or someone that will play April very hyper-school-phobic where she is always afraid of getting in trouble with either other kids or the especially the teachers.  That means she never ever challenges teachers, and if they tell her "No" when she asks to go to the bathroom, she thinks that means the whole period no matter what so tries to hold it without asking again even if it means she starts wetting or even pooping her panties.

I want someone, if you play April, that makes her seem scared of other students, especially when she has wet herself or she is on the verge of it, so she is very quiet and scared to talk or make friends with anyone.  Her big "sister" will have to try to help her in that area.  On the other hand, as she sees her big sister getting her help when she needs it, and keeping her out of trouble with both the other kids and the teachers, she starts to trust Susan to the point where she lets Susan help her in almost anything after a few weeks.