LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and the Doctor’s office

Most likely they've seen odder things.   I came across one time in the ER where a woman was wearing diapers because she refused to use public toilets.   She volunteered that information.   Most of the time I observed patients in diapers and didn't even stop to wonder why,.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Babyme67 said:

I ended up in the emergency room wearing a diaper and they made me take it off for the exam and when it was done they gave me a new one to put back on 

I bet the new "Hospital Brief" wasn't anywhere near as good as the one you came in with...

I occasionally see people in the ED who aren't nursing home patients wearing a diaper or pull up. Most are older than 50. I one time had a patient that was having a terrible fungal infection that used them to keep her pants clean, but I've never had anyone come in wearing a premium brief that wasn't profoundly disabled. Almost everyone wears the garbage from retail stores. 

it been some thing like 10 years now all my doctors know i wear now when i go to the doc i wear all white diaper just in case. i have have had to explain the difference of diapers most doc say depends diapers like they are the only company out there. i have seen my share of hospital diapers even in the hospital recovery room girls and guys.

On 5/16/2020 at 9:09 PM, Babyme67 said:

No not all very thin and leaked very low quality 

And I bet they billed you an arm and a leg for it too.