LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What They Missed (Private with Ishigreensa)

lebeau13

Susan lifted her little one up out of her chair to keep from the water pouring all over her, and then she sat her in Susan's lap and handed her the cup with her soda in it.

"It's alright, honey," Susan told her.  "Maybe mommy should have put your cups out of the way until you were ready for them, then you wouldn't have accidentally spilled them, sweetheart."

She then wiped up the mess the best she could with the towels that Dean gave her, while holding Evie.

"I'll put you back in your seat after I am sure I get all the water cleaned up so it doesn't accidentally splatter on you, okay, honey?"

She got the table wiped up the best she could, and then she hugged her little girl for a second and put her back in her seat.

"No one mad," she told her.  "No mad.  Just worried about you being upset, honey."

Susan knew that they were probably a bit of a pain for the waitress, but she called her over just the same to get some more water for Susan and to get a better towel to wipe up the table.

"Evie's not used to eating at restaurant like a big girl, yet," Susan explained.  "It seems they had lived with people with different ideas before, so our little one just got a little excited at seeing what she got to eat."

David nodded at what Susan said thinking maybe she really did get them.  He was especially glad that Susan wasn't scolding and attempting to spank his little sister over the spilled water.  David had an instinct to reach out at the paper towels to clean up the mess his sister made afraid she couldn't do it good enough, and she might get in trouble, but Dean had been too quick in delivering the paper towels right to Susan instead.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evie is worried when she is lifted up but soon relaxes as she is sat in Susan’s warm lap. She just wanted her water and it went everywhere, she was embarrassed and blushed deep red.

She was handed her cup of sprite and took a couple big gulps of it quenching her thirst. 

After Susan said she should have moved the cups out of the way Evie looks up at her and quietly says “I sorry I firsty” as she takes another big drink. Her thirst is really her hunger in disguise.

Evie nods that she will be put back in the chair once the water is cleaned up. She isn’t happy they aren’t yelling and screaming at her for an accident. Hopefully she won’t get punished when they get somewhere private.

As soon as she is back in the chair she grabs for a slice of the quesadilla and gets one successfully and pulls it back quickly and starts eating. She quickly takes small bites as Holly is called over.

Holly smiles and takes her towel and quickly wipes up the mess, good thing it wasn’t hot coffee she thinks to herself “there, all set. I’ll bring some fresh paper towels for you.” She walks away and goes to get the paper towels.

”I understand you got excited Evie, accidents happen, but most importantly are you okay?” Dean asks his new daughter and she nods her little head as she takes little bites from the cheesy goodness. He turns and asks “are you okay David? Is your steak good?”

David smiled up at Dean as he checked on his sister being okay.  Somehow, he doesn't think Dean is going to spank Evie this time, not even in private later.  He couldn't explain why he felt this way, he only had a gut feeling that real and true accidents were okay around these people.

When Evie was put back in her seat, Susan made sure to move the glasses of water well away from her arms so that she wouldn't accidentally knock them over, but she didn't take as much care for her sprite cup.  The sprite cup had a protective lid and she would need it when she was thirsty and too dry from eating to ask for her water.

David was more careful, and seeing the mistake his sister made, he moved his own water out of the way, a little further back on the table.

"The steak one is really good," he said.  He was eating both the steak one and the chicken one at the same time, one bite from each alternatively.

Susan smiled as her children settled back into eating, and she started to eat.

"Maybe we should get Evie a couple of more cups like this one for our dinner table," Susan told Dean.  "That way, she won't spill as often.  It's not fair to yell at little kids for making messes if we don't try to prevent them to begin with, right?"

Evie watched as her water was moved, she didn’t want her cup to be moved, it was her cup. She was thankful that it wasn’t being put on the floor like some people used to do if she spilled.

Dean smiled as he saw David move his own water away so it wouldn’t spill and praises him “good thinking David, you sure are smart.” Dean takes a drink of his water and sits it aside too.

”I’m glad you like it steak is one of my favorites too. Just make sure you save some room for the churro. It’s okay to leave some food on the plate if you are full. We can always take it home with us for later.”

Dean was calm in all of his movements at the table as he eats his tacos. As soon as he takes a bite Susan asks him about the cups. He nods his head. Once he finishes eating he agrees “I think they would be a good idea, maybe some that have a built in spout so we don’t have to use straws all the time.” he suggests as he takes another bite finishing off the small taco.

Susan nodded her head.

"How about half and half.  I think little kids like to have funny straws sometimes, you know?"

She smiled at her little Evie.

"I'm just moving your cup for safe keeping," she told her.  "Don't worry.  I'm putting your sprite cup within easy reach for  you, but just out of the way of your arms so you don't accidentally knock it over again, okay?"

She showed her and asked her.

"Reach up and over your quesedillas and make sure you can reach your cup, honey."

She smiled at her.

"That first spill was mommy's fault for not doing this in the first place, sweetheart.  I am the adult that should know better and know that little kids need help sometimes.  You are a little girl.  You are not expected to know where the cup won't spill at... at least not yet, honey.  But after a few times of watching mommy, you will learn."

She took another bite.

David smiled and blushed at the praise.

"I always have to watch out for Evie so no one hurts her, so I learn fast what people want us to do so I can keep her from getting hit."

Dean nods and smiles “agree... but can I have a funny straw too?” He asks letting his jokester/funny side out. Hoping that the kids will understand faster that he can be funny.

Evie listens as the cups are moved, hopefully Susan will notice the sprite is almost empty, and nods “okay” agreeing that it’s safer for the cups to be far away from her.

Evie reaches up over her plate and can’t reach the cups, her hands barely reach the top of the plate. She just sighs and takes another piece of the large quesadilla and nibbles on it... her eyes were bigger than her tummy.

She didn’t mind being called a little girl, that was better than baby... anything is better than the word baby in her mind. Babies didn’t have control over their bodies and she most definitely had control over her arms and legs, even if her pee pee isn’t growing like it should.

Dean is shocked that David has taken on so much responsibility to protect his sister. But then again who else would do it if he didn’t. “Don’t worry David, we won’t hurt either of you.” He says then takes a bite of a taco. 

Holly brings over a roll of paper towels and sits them at the table.

Susan frowned because she realized that the cup was out of her daughter's reach.

"I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to move it that far away," she said and then adjusted her plate and cup so that she could still reach the cup without upsetting anything else.

She also noticed the cup was about empty.

"How would it be if mommy put some of your water in your sprite cup?" she asked her.  "That way, it's still safe to drink?  Or did you want a little more sprite.  We can let you have a little more this once since it is a special occasion, honey."

"Of course you can have a funny straw, too, sweetheart," Susan looked up and winked at Dean.  It's not fair to give two children something and leave the third child out!" she joked along with him.

David was a little confused by this play.  Adults were not supposed to be silly.  They were supposed to be serious and they were supposed to get mad when you weren't serious enough.  What was going on?  Did these people really think this way?

He looked over at his sister.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

Evie smiles as the cup was back in her reach, now she can grab it easily.

She just really wanted the kids cup with water that has the curly straw rather than the kids cup with the bendy straw that has her sprite. Each kid has two kids cups with lids, just with different straws.

”water please,” she points at the cup that is far away that spilled in the first place. Evie doesn’t want to get more sprite, if she gets more now then she might not get more later; it’s happened before to her, they even called her a ‘piggy pig’ for asking for more pop later when she had already had it once that week.

Dean did a little “yes!” and pumped his arm in the air that he was excited that he was going to get a funny straw like the kids. He ate his third taco as he calmed down.

Evie looked at Dean like he was crazy, why was he getting so excited over a straw... why was he even asking for a straw like theirs? She didn’t know why they even got these kinds or straws in the first place, were they supposed to be played with? She just looked over at David to see if this was really going on.

When he asked her if she is okay, Evie nods. “I okay. I dry.” She pats her clothes as if to say that they are all dry and fine. “You okay?” She asks her brother.

Susan nodded when she asked for the water cup not realizing she was worried about not getting any more pop, and just thinking some kids didn't like too much fizzy drinks because it tasted funny to them sometimes.

She moved the cups so that the water cup was closer.

"Well, you can have some more sprite if and when you are ready for it," Susan promised her.  It's okay to drink a bit of pop once in a while, honey."

She looked at Dean when he pumped his fist and giggled.

David frowned at Dean.

He leaned in to Evie.

"I'm not sure about these people.  They don't act like the others, so we better be careful.  I can't tell what is okay and what isn't, sis.  Don't do anything without checking with me first for a while.  I don't like people that I can't understand to be with you all alone or giving you permission.  It might be a trick."

He nodded when she said she was dry.

"Yeah, I'm okay.  Until I figure them out, just please pee your pants," David whispered really low so this time Dean couldn't hear them.  "And if you gotta do that other, we'll see what mood they are in and try to judge which is better cause I know you don't like doing that other."

He put an awkward arm around her because of them both sitting in booster seats so it was hard to be right next to her.

Evie nodded that she knew it was okay for her to have more sprite, she just didn’t want to burn that bridge too fast like she had done with others. Some people only let her have pop twice a year and if she used both those times up in one day then she was screwed so she always paces herself when it comes to new people.

she just took another bite and watches her plate as she has eaten half of the quesadilla and is getting near full. She puts the half eaten slice back on her plate.

Dean didn’t know that he was freaking out the kids with his silliness but toned it down anyways.

As David whispered in her ear Evie listened closely to her older, wiser, big brother. She nodded that these people don’t act like the others, to her Dean is just being big little kid and finds it scary. She agrees that she check with him first before she doesn’t anything with them.

She listens to him that she should pee her pants from now on until he says otherwise. Since they can’t figure out these ‘grownups’. Evie thinks about pooping and as soon as she is about to say something David does, she nods and agrees but would rather just pull down her pants and poop on the ground rather than poop in her pants ever again, she hates the feeling of it against her skin and thinks she never gets clean because she can’t see back there herself.

As David wrapped his arm around her, Evie patted his leg and whispered “full” and patted her tummy. She isn’t sure if the grownups heard her tell David that she was full but didn’t really care either, she had a feeling she wasn’t going to get hit for not eating all of her food.

Holly returns to the table with 4 hot fresh churros as she sees the kids plates are getting less and less full.

Susan saw that both of the kids were slowing down, especially when Evie put her partly eaten piece of quesadilla back on the plate.

Susan smiled at both the children, and she looked over at Dean.

"How about we let them swap their plates for a few bites of Churro, and if they are still hungry after eating their sweet treat, then they can continue eating what they had before, and if they aren't, then we can take the rest to go as a snack.  With the long drive home, they are likely to get hungry before we get home, anyway, right?"

Susan bent down to Evie.

"Can mommy swap your Quesedillas for a churro for the moment, and let you have something sweet to eat?  These are your quesedillas, and no one is going to eat them unless you give them to someone else, honey.  I promise.  I just think you might want some of your Churro, too, right?"

David looked up at Dean as the churros were brought to the table.  His mouth watered at the treat, but he looked at his full plate, well half full plate, and new he would never be able to eat the churros after finishing this off.  He wasn't even so sure he could finish this.  His sister said she was full a moment ago, and he agreed with her, that he was getting full, too.

David knew very well how his sister felt about pooping, but there was no way he'd let her do that on the ground, at least if he thought she would get caught doing it.  If she pulled her panties off and pooped on the ground, these weird but seemingly nice people might think she is doing it  on purpose and think that it was time to potty train her, and he never liked the way people tried to potty train her.  They were always mean.  He'd rather be mean and tell her to poop her pants than let anyone try to potty train her because he didn't trust them after the first two people they were ever with tried.  They were just too mean to her.  Besides, she was still a baby.  Her pee pee was still inside, so she was a baby even if she didn't want to think she was.

Dean was finishing his last taco and taking a drink of his sweet tea as the churros come, he nods as if to thank Holly and notices that there are in fact 4 plates there.

He sees that David and Evie are slowing down and as he was getting ready to dish out the churros Susan tells him the plan and he happily agrees with it. “Sounds like a great idea sweetie.”

As Susan bent down to her, Evie, got scared that she did something wrong but then Susan explains that she just wants to move her meal over so she can put the sweet cinnamonmony stick closer to her so she can reach. She smiled and let her yellow stained teeth show for the first time and nodded her head fast and clapped her little hands together “pwease pwease” 

Evie was so excited that she peed a little in her diaper. She didn’t bother to tell anyone since David told her to just pee in it anyways. 

Dean bends down to David and uses a gentle calm reassuring voice “you ate an awful lot there son, do you want me to put your fajita to the side so you can have some sweet churro?” He pauses

”It’s okay that you didn’t finish your plate, they gave you a lot of food and I didn’t expect you to eat it all. You can always ask for more when you get hungry, and I promise that no one will eat it but you.”

After Evie was done clapping she settles down and reaches for her water cup, she was thirsty. “Firsty” she says as she reaches towards her cup. She can barely reach it with her fingertips, but somehow gets it in her hands after what seems like forever for her. 

Susan was so happy to see her little girl get excited and reach for the Churro.  She let her get the cup by herself, but if the cup started to tip funny, then she was ready to catch it this time and help her get it, but the little girl got it alright by herself this time, and started to drink.

David smiled up at Dean.

"You not mad I didn't eat everything first before dessert?" he asked awestruck.  Normally, there would be no dessert if they got full and pushed any food away, even if they really didn't like it.

David smiled when he saw his sister get excited at having the sweet stick pushed towards her, so he grabbed his, too.

"I don't care about the fajitas now, to be honest," he told Dean.  "You can do what you want.  They were really good, but I'm full, and probably... unless you want me to eat them, I will, but I might be hungry something else if I get a choice."

He looked up wearily ready to be scolded for assuming he might get a choice.  Actually it was a test.  He wanted to be yelled at first, so he would know to tell his sister not to ask for choices if these people yelled about that kind of stuff.  It was always uncertain, because some people did give them choices, but they were mean in other ways, so it was David's job to figure out what would set them off so he could warn his sister not to do it.

He didn't know she peed a little yet.  She didn't smell funny to him, and her diaper was hidden and not yet bulgy, so there was no reason for him to know she was wet yet.  She didn't say anything.

Evie takes a couple big gulps of her water as the grownups dish out the churros. She can’t wait to eat it, she knows that it is too big for her and can’t eat it all; after all it is bigger than the size of her head. Her eyes bug out of her head as she smells that it is hot and not cold like other places.

As Dean helps Susan with putting the churros in front of the kids and moving their lunch food away he sees David look up at him. As David is awestruck at him he smiles back as the churro is in place.

”no, of course I’m not mad at you or Evie for not eating all your food before dessert. Sometimes the restaurants gives me so much food that even I have to stop eating when my tummy gets full so I can save some room for dessert. It’s just some that happens that we can’t control.” He wraps an arm around his son’s back and gives him a one armed hug.

After David explained that he didn’t want them anymore and would want another choice if offered, Dean could sense that David was looking for reassurance. “It’s okay if you don’t want to take your fajitas with us, but if you want to that’s your choice, I won’t force you to eat them if you don’t want to. We can always turn the chicken and steak into another meal if you want to try that?”

Evie sat down her cup near the edge of the table forgetting that Susan wanted her up farther up the table, but she was being careful not to spill as she reached for the super long churro, as she touched it it was hot to her and didn’t know what to do, or who to ask for help. She looked up at Susan to see if she was paying attention to her, if she isn’t Evie them turns to look at David for help.

David smiled up at the man.

Even if he was a little strange, he was sort of nice and comforting.  He was glad that the man didn't get mad, and that he wouldn't make him eat cold fajitas.  He was the first to notice that his sister looked a little confused about what to do.

"What is it, sis?" he whispered to her.

Susan then noticed them whispering and she smiled.

"Do you need a fork or something to eat the Churro?" David asked.  "Because I do.  I've never had it hot before either."

David turned and looked up at Dean.

"Can we get a fork or something?  This is kind of hot.  Everywhere else we've always had it, it was always served cold."

He patted his little sister on the back gently and rubbed, mostly rubbed.  He knew she didn't like to be patted because it reminded her, as it did him, of people hitting them.  It was then, that he started to notice that his sister smelled a little bit.  He hoped that Susan didn't smell her, or if she did, she wouldn't be mad at Evie for wetting her pants at the restaurant.

He didn't tell anyone that is sister was wet.  He would tell them much later, after they had been in the car for a while, that way, they wouldn't know she peed her pants in the restaurant, maybe.  Other people got really sensitive and mad when Evie did it in public, especially at a restaurant.  They would definitely hit her if they found her wet at the restaurant, even if she like today, she was in a diaper.

“It hot... too hot” she whispers back to her brother and points at the churro and shows David her sticky fingers.

As Dean starts to grab his churro he notices that it is not himself. He thinks that if it’s is hot for him then how hot is it for the kids. He looks down to see if David is doing okay and notices that they are whispering, he leaves them be.

Evie nods when her brother mentions a fork, that would be great she thinks. 

But soon David is asking him if there was a fork or something. “Of course you can have a fork. It’s hot isn’t it. They must have made them fresh just for us!”

Dean then asks “It’s sort of big do you want me to cut it in half so you can eat it better?” He asks as he finds the fork next to David’s plate and hands it to him “here is your fork buddy.”

Evie didn’t know she smelled like pee or that she had really peed that much, she still feels like she has a bunch more in her. But that maybe just all the water and sprite she has just had.

David smiled and looked up at Dean.

"Sissy's is too hot too, and can you cut ours into thirds?  I sorry, but I don't think we can eat even half.  I ate so much Fajitas, and sissy tried to finish hers, too, so I think half too much for me and maybe for sissy, too."

Susan heard them and she leaned down to Evie.

"Do you want a fork, too, honey?" she asked her.  "I can cut that up maybe in half for you or however you want," she told Evie.

David started to eat after Dean cut it in half or thirds for him, and he used a fork to hold the piece he was eating.

"These really big here," David said.  "Usually, Restaurants make them so small!"

He looked up at Dean.

"If I don't eat it all here, we can take Churro home with us, right?" he sort of trusted that Dean would agree since he seemed understanding about the other food.  But then, Churro was the treat.  Some people might have taken the regular meal home, but would not have taken dessert home.  But David had a sense that Dean wasn't like that.  Dean seemed understanding, too understanding, something like a child.... maybe?"

He hoped it wasn't a trick.

Dean listened to David as he got the knife ready knowing he was going to cut his own. 

“Of course I can cut it into thirds.” Dean cut off somewhere between a half and a third not really measuring “is that okay? And if you want more you can always have more okay...” he lets David stab the fork into the churro himself.

Evie was startled by Susan and jumped a little letting a little more pee out. Hopefully she won’t be mad at her for peeing outside in public.

She quickly nods and says “pwease a fork” she has trouble saying fork and it comes out like tork. As Susan asks her if she wants it cut up she nods and looks up at her.

Evie waits for Susan to stab the churro for her since she can’t go through it herself.

Dean cuts his churro “I know. I always forget how big they are here, which is why I cut mine” he says as the knife goes through the last part of the churro. He takes his fork and stabs it and eats it like the the kids are doing. 

“Of course we can take them home with us. We will even label the box with your names on it so you know it’s yours.” He says then takes another bite of the churro and forgets it’s hot and lets the steam out of his mouth.

Susan smiled and when she sees her little girl having trouble getting the fork into the churro, she stabs it for her, and then hands it to her.  She ended up cutting hers into four pieces which is actually, what she does with her own.

Susan sees how everyone else is eating, so decides to go along and, well, when in Rome..., right?

Susan still hasn't noticed that her little one is leaking pee at all.

But David noticed that his sister acted a little funny, like she does when she is leaking.

He leaned in to her.

"Just act natural," he whispered very softly.  "We don't want them to know until we've been in the car a while.  Then they won't know you accidentally embarrassed them at the restaurant, okay?"

He rubbed his sister's back.

Susan noticed him whispering to his sister, but couldn't make out what he was telling her.  All she knew, was that the kids were still a bit nervous, or something.

"After finish up here at the restaurant, we'll go across the street and get you two something to play with in the car on the way home.  It's going to be a boring drive all the way home if you all you have to play with are your shoes."

She smiled down at her little children.

"Not that your shoes are boring," she told her little girl.  "But it's going to be a long long drive, and your shoe might get tired, and then you'll need another toy, right?"

David looked up Susan, his mouth dropping.

"You don't mean real new store bought toys?" he asked amazed.

"What other kind could I mean?" she asked.

"Well, we sometimes got donated stuff or stuff that our previous family children broke to play around with...."

"Oh, you mean trash?" she asked him.  "No honey, we are not going to get you used stuff or trash to play with.  We want to take care of you and we want you to really be our little son and daughter, honey.  We want to get you something you really want to play with."

David frowned.

"And then get mad at us, and throw it away when we bad, right?"

Susan looked shocked.

"What on Earth?  No, honey.  If I ever feel the need to ground you from playing with something, it will only be a short time, and I would never throw something that was yours and you wanted to keep away on you.  That's just mean and it's actually stealing."

She smiled at him.  "I promise, if we get you something, it becomes yours, and the only way you will lose that toy to play with for a short time, is if you use it wrong, like hitting people with it or throwing stuff in the house.  And it will only be for as short a time as possible while you still learn not to throw stuff, honey.  I promise."

She looked at Dean.

"Right?"

Evie nodded when David told her to just act natural, she thought she was being natural and that made her self conscious and she immediately stopped the little trickle of pee that was happening.

She can try and hold it longer but she is scared that she can’t and looks scared.

She wasn’t sure what Susan meant by going to the store. She had never been to a store before, things just show up magically.

Evie loved her shoe, it was her best friend besides her brother. She was lost in her thoughts as David and Susan were talking, she didn’t even hear that they were getting new toys or that their toys would be taken away, for a short time, if they were bad or what constitutes as bad behavior.

On the other hand Dean was listening to the conversation. “Of course, we wouldn’t dare throw anything out that was yours without your okay first, and we will all go over the ground rules of the house when we get there so we are all on the same page from the beginning about what is okay and what isn’t okay.”

He wants to to show David that they are trying to set a good example from the beginning about what is acceptable and what isn’t by setting some ground rules. 

Evie was munching on the churro and was close to the fork and finishes it and sits the fork down. She hums “mmmmmmmm nummy” to herself as she tries to reach for a napkin to wipe her hands off.

David noticed that Evie was a little scared, the way she was bouncing, and looking around, so he climbed out of his booster and went and pushed his seat to one side so he was closer to her.  He had wanted to help her up, so he could sit under her and hold her, but she didn't seem to want to go along with it.  Maybe she was scared of drawing attention, and maybe she peed her diaper more than he realized and didn't want Susan to see.  Anyway, he decided to just sit next to her and he patted her tummy.

"It's okay," he whispered to her. "Brother is here, and I won't let anyone hurt you."

He then looked up at Susan as Susan looked down at Evie.

"Evie, honey, do you want another piece of Churro right now, or do you want to save the rest?  You can.  It's yours, sweetheart."

David loved his little sister.  He would tell her to just pee her pants, but he was afraid if he did, she might go too much and leak all over the place, so he decided to wait until they get to the car to tell her to just pee her pants.

As David was moving around and changing his seat Dean helped him take the booster seat away so he didn’t have to do it all by himself. He just watched as his son moved closer and as Evie relaxed as her brother was closer to her. 

When David patted her tummy it accidental pushed more pee out of her and she blushed even deeper knowing she was supposed to hold it for as long as she can,  she slowly pushes his hand away saying “stttoooop Davy...” in a whiny voice she looks down to her lap and then back up into his eyes with a worried look.

She is trying to tell her brother that she really has to pee but is trying to hold it so stop touching her or she will have a big accident.

Her diaper is thick enough that with what she has peed so far it doesn’t even show; but she can feel every drop that comes out of her and thinks it is a lot more than what was actually in there.

As Susan was talking with her she looked up and smiled as she was asked if she wanted more, usually what was cut off and given to her was what she was allowed to eat because there were usually so many kids they had to share. She smiled but said “no, fanks. I full.” 

She took a chance as she had Susan’s attention and held up her hands to show that they were sticky “clean pwease” she looked up at her with her best puppy dog eyes as someone once called them. Evie hopes that she would get her hands cleaned here at the table and not be taken into the bathroom where bad things happened to her.

Susan actually thinks it is quite natural to wipe her hands at the table anyway and looked around for those wet towels that they sometimes have at the restaurant.  Yes, they had them.  She couldn't believe that there were rumors somewhere that this practice was invented by Japanese restaurants.

She took the napkin sized wetwipe from its plastic package, and then opened the package wide and started to wipe little Evie's hands with it.

Little did Susan realize, that actually, when Japanese started this practice, it was supposed to be used before the meal, to clean and sanitize your hands before you ate.  (true story).  She just always found it a big help when she ordered something that was extra sticky, to help get her own hands clean, sometimes, even so she didn't dirty her clothes trying to get to the bathroom to wash her hands.

"There you are, hands all nice and sticky free with nothing on them," Susan told her with a small smile.

David looked up at Dean when he helped by moving the chair for him, and he gave him a thumbs up and a wink.

When his sister told him to stop and looked at him like that, he knew she was having trouble holding it.  He hoped she wouldn't flood her diaper until they were at the car.  Of course, he wouldn't be mad at her if she wet, but he was still a little unsure of these people, and he also didn't want to make her cry if she leaked in front of all the strangers.

David stopped trying to touch her, but just the same, sat as close as he could get to her until they were ready to leave the restaurant.  Of course, unknown to the children, they were likely going to spend less than a minute in the car before getting out at the large store across the street to do some clothing shopping, getting toys and cups, and some decent shoes for the children.  

Susan and Dean had already talked about doing that....

The wipe was cold on her hands but felt good as it wiped away all the stickies. Evie didn’t like sticky things on her fingers, usually she just licked them clean but was trying to be good for them.

Once they were all clean she rubbed them together and then looked up and said “fanks miss.” She wasn’t sure what to call her since David hasn’t told her yet.

Dean was liking that David gave him a little wink and a thumbs up for something that came so natural for him, watching out for others. He gave him a thumbs up in return and then sat the booster seat on the ground.

During all of this Dean noticed that the check was delivered and that they pay the front of the restaurant. He picks up the check and shows Susan whenever her eyes catch it, he doesn’t want the kids to feel rushed that they have to leave.

Dean sat the check down and picked up a wet towel and asks David “hey, David, are your hands sticky too? Do you need a wet towel too?” He won’t wipe his hand off unless the boy wants him to. 

David smiled up at him, and since Susan was gentle with his sister's hands, he decides to show Evie that he thinks it's alright to get help, so he showed Dean his hands.

"You gonna wipe 'em?" he asked wiggling them at Dean.  David had a hard time asking people to do stuff for him because he had long ago learned to be assertive and do things for himself unless someone just did it.  So the best he could do to ask, was the way he just did.

He waited with his hands up at Dean.

He turned and smiled at Evie.

"We leaving soon, sis," he said trying to reassure her knowing she had to pee really bad, and knowing that his little sister could only wait for so long.  He thought one of the reasons she couldn't wait that long, was there was just a hole in her body where the pee came out instead of her pee pee growing yet.