LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What They Missed (Private with Ishigreensa)

lebeau13

Mom-   Susan   DOB: November 17 age 34

Dad -   Dean      DOB: March 18 age 40

Brother - David DOB April 4  age 8

Sister - Evelyn   DOB December 2 age 7

Today's date:  Wednesday July 15

Background

David and Evelyn, or Evie as David calls her, have been bounced around from foster home to foster home, they have been to 4 homes this past year. The last foster parents didn’t care about them and had strict rules, one being them kids were supposed to remain quiet until they had permission to talk. No Matter What! This often resulted in the kids peeing and pooping themselves. They weren’t allowed to use the bathroom unless someone was with them to monitor them and if they took too long to go then the “parents” would forcibly take them out of the bathroom and lock it on them so they couldn’t use it on their own.

The siblings have been close ever since being dropped off when they were 3 and 4, David never lets Evie out of his sight; they sleep together, bathe together, eat together and use the bathroom at the same time. He is her knight in shining armor, her only protector and she has become attached to him that it is starting to become unhealthy for both of them.

Dean and Susan have been on the waiting list to be foster parents, they have no kids of their own and have always wanted a family. They get a call from the state on Monday to come to the social workers office on Wednesday.

Wednesday comes and Dean and Susan are sitting in the social workers office as they get the details on their new foster kids. The social worker, Megan, is a young woman sitting behind the desk “well... I have told you pretty much everything about David and Evelyn Mrs. and Mr. Matthews, except that they are super attached to each other and won’t let each other out of their sight. If you wait right here I will go get them from the bedroom.” She stands up and leaves the room to get them and Dean turns to Susan “I can’t believe their past! We will have to be very gentle and understanding with them, should we let them sleep in the same bed?”

Evelyn and David are in the bedroom they have been sharing for the past couple of nights as Megan knocks and enters, she is in a bright mood that they haven’t gotten used to yet “Pack up your things kids! You have a new family to take you in.” As Megan entered Evie hid behind her brother and held onto him tight, she didn’t want to be separated. Megan chimes in “don’t worry you are going to go together” immediately Evelyn loosens her trip on David but keeps holding onto him.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David looked up at this Megan with distrusting eyes.  The last two choices they were put with were horrid!  They even tried making his sister sleep in a different room, one of the reasons the family got tired of them, because David went into the girls' room, and their bio-daughter claimed her watched her take off her pants for bed.

David might have gone in the room when she was undressing, he didn't really remember if she was doing that or not.  He didn't really care, and he didn't see anything.  She was in bed and covered up before he even noticed her, and he went to his sister's bed and crawled in with her.

"They can do whatever they want to me, but you are not going to be alone," he told her kissing her head.  "You are my little sister."

"They aren't going to make sissy sleep by herself, are they?" he asked.  "She gets scared without me."

That was all he said about it, but truth be told, he was also scared of her being away from him.  He wasn't scared of ghosts or anything like that, but rather, that she would get in trouble, and he wouldn't or couldn't be there to protect her.

He kept his sister behind his back, and held her against him with one hand while he looked up at her, as though not wanting to expose his sister until he knew exactly what was going on.

It took some coaching, but he eventually walked two steps behind this woman, who wasn't really that bad to them since they came to stay there for a couple of days, and the whole time, he kept his sister behind him, holding on to her, but in a way to force her to stay where he could protect her.

He looked into the office, and saw a tall man and shorter and somewhat meatier woman though not really heavy by any standards that he had seen in the past sitting just in front of the main desk waiting for them.

"They nice?" he asked Megan again.  "They gonna yell at Evie?"

Susan frowned and played with her dark but golden hair as she thought about what he was asking.

"I think we need to have separate rooms with a bed in each for both of them for the appearances for the state," she said.  "But honestly, I don't know how we can keep them from getting in each other's beds if they really want to.  How are they going to learn to trust us if we take their only security, each other, away from them?"

She smiled.

"We'll just tell the kids that both rooms are for both of the kids, but we'll decorate one to look more like a boy's room and one to look like a girl's room so when we are checked out, they can clearly see that we are trying to give them their own rooms.  Besides, eventually, they might want their own rooms, after they get comfortable."

Megan was once a foster kid herself so she knows how hard it is on them, so she is always happy to see them, she gets down on their level “I know you get scared without each other, and I don’t know if they have two rooms or one for you to sleep in, we can always ask them when we get down there.” She watches them pack up the few things they have; a toothbrush, a pair of pajamas that are full of rips and tears. Before Megan leads them downstairs she bends down and answers David, “these people are super nice and friendly. I don’t think they will yell at either of you. They told me that they have been wanting kids for their whole lives... I have a good feeling about this.”

Dean is 6’2 and has an athletic build, he has blond hair and blue eyes, he is sitting in the chair talking with Susan and smiles widely as the kids are led in, “well, I don’t think we will need that crib anymore, these kids are big and strong.”  He says cheerfully as he kneels down on the floor so he is more eye level with David and waves “hi, my name is Dean, and this is my wife Susan. What is your name young man?” He doesn’t approach the kids to make them feel like they aren’t being rushed.

Evelyn is hiding behind her brother in her only dress, a pink dress with light purple and red flowers covering it, it comes down to her knees and it keeps her diaper covered; the dress is stained all over and is ripped at the bottom. She can’t see the new foster parents, she doesn’t want to see them... not unless David says it is okay to look at them first.

Susan is about 5'9.  Her green eyes fell on the children, well, the boy mostly though she could see the frame of the younger sister sticking out slightly from her brother by the way he was trying to hold her behind his back.

"Are you the big brother?" Susan asked David who nodded.  

"Can I see your sister, please?  I'm going to be your new mommy, so I need to see both my children to get to know you."

David frowned.

"My sister isn't in trouble...."

"No.  No.  She's not in trouble, honey."

He looked up at Dean.

"My name is David.  My sister is Evie, but she's not apposs to talk to strangers.  She is hiding until I can tell if you are going to yell or not."

He looked Dean in the eye, trying to act brave, but he was shaking.  He looked like he was about to cry as he stood there, trying to keep a stern face on the new people that would be taking them.  "My sister is not coming out unless I say so," he told the new people.

Susan sighed, her green eyes closing for a moment before opening again.

"David, you and your sister are safe with us.  We are your new mommy and daddy."

David frowned.  No one ever referred to themselves as mommy and daddy before, that he could remember.  They sometimes said father and mother.  They sometimes said guardians.  They sometimes said "your folks," but he never ever heard anyone say mommy and daddy.  He wasn't sure how he felt about that, as he backed up, brushing his nearly black hair from his eyes.

"You are not my mommy," he muttered under his breath.  "I don't know you yet."

Dean knows Susan is moving too fast but let’s her continue slowly until he says “honey, we have all the time in the world to look at them, let them get used to us before we make them do anything. Evelyn doesn’t need to move.” He says as he sits on the floor, “Suzie, sit down here with me” he pats the floor. Susan sits down as Evie shakes holding onto her brother, she can feel him shaking but knows he is being braver than she could ever be.

Dean is slow with David “Hi David, it’s nice to meet you, it’s good that she doesn’t talk to strangers, it’s a real good thing you taught her; you never know who you can trust, you sure are a super big brother.”

Dean sighs “no we aren’t your mommy and daddy, but we will care for you like we are. We want to give you the best possible life.” Evie has been wetting herself slowly during the conversation and is making it hard for her to keep her legs together. She slowly opens them to make room for her bulging diaper.

Susan let Dean take the lead as he seemed to be getting somewhere with David.  She yearned so much to reach out and hold him, but she knew he would bolt if she tried, so she tried to keep her hands to herself.

David looked into Dean's eyes, his eyes watering more and more as he did so.

"That's right.  We don't know if we can trust anyone.  Everyone that takes us is always mean and yells at Evie for no good reason.  They scare her really bad and then they yell at her because she scared, so I don't let anyone talk to her anymore unless I know you safe."

He felt a tear run down his cheek while he explained, and thought he was being bad by being too bold, but he would not let that stop him from protecting his little sister.

"I am her only big brother she gots, so I have to protect her."

Evie was crying as David was talking about the mean people, he could feel the back of his shirt get wet from her tears as he was talking.

Dean listened to what David was telling him, he wanted to make sure he didn’t cut off David before he talked to him. “I’m sorry that everyone yells at her and makes her scared. We don’t ever want to scare you or your sister.” He pauses and then continues “You are being a great big brother by protecting her, we don’t ever want you to stop protecting her, not ever.” Dean sees the tear roll down his face and it breaks his heart. “And she is your only sister, I know you are going to protect her. I still protect my little sister and she is old now.” He says ‘old’ with an exaggerated voice and knows he is going to get slapped for that remark but wants to show David he has a connection with him.

Evie turns her head so it’s isn’t buried into her brothers back so she can get a breath of fresh air, she turns it and Susan can see that Evelyn has dark brown hair and she has a lighter completion than that of her brother. Before Susan can see more Evelyn buries her face back into her brothers back as he answers Dean.

Susan smiled and waved at little Evelin when she turned her way, but then she turned back to face her brother's back, and she just sighed and waited to see what would happen with David and Dean.

David nodded.

"Big brothers supposed to protect little sisters, even if little sisters are forty or fifty or even a hundred years old," he told Dean.  "That what being big brothers mean."

He looked over at Susan.

"You're right," she told him.  "Big brothers are supposed to protect their little sisters.  You can still protect her if you let her see us.  We won't touch her unless he wants us to, and you let her."

David thought a minute.  Dean's exaggerated way to saying that he still protects his sister did peak his interest and opened his heart a little.

"Where is your sister?" he asked Dean.  "If you protect her, I don't see her, in less, she is your sister," he pointed at Susan.

As Susan waved and smiled at her, Evie smiled back. She sees that this woman isn’t dirty like some of the others have been. She hopes that will be able to get clean at their place, she hasn’t has a bath for a week and her matted, tangled hair itches.

Dean nods in agreement, he knows this kid has one true value, his sister. He will never let David not protect her, it’s what brothers do for sisters. 

He smiles “This is my wife, Susan. My sister, Gwen, lives here in town. She doesn’t live with me anymore but if she ever needs me, all she has to do is call and I will be by her side in minutes. I would hate if we lived far apart, then I wouldn’t be able to protect her.” 

Dean and Susan wait a couple minutes “do you want to sit down? You must be tired standing up. You can even sit where we can’t touch you, if it makes you feel better.”

Susan smiled seeing that Evie at least smiled.

David considered what Dean said.

"Promise not to touch her?" he asked both Susan and Dean.  He was not ready to sit down yet, but he though his sister might need to.  She is a year younger, after all, and he was getting tired, so she must be tired.

He waited for Susan to nod and then he looked at Dean.

"Okay....  I'll let you see Evie, but if gets scared, she's going right back behind me," he warned these people.  He wasn't worried about being their friend yet.  He didn't care if they took him home with them or not.  As far as he could tell, the little room in back of the social worker's office was a lot safer than any family they had tried to be put with.

He turned to face Evie, and then he noticed how she was standing.  She had peed again.  He didn't care about that though.  He cared only that she wasn't scared.

"They aren't yelling," he told her.  "Dean looks like he means it.  He says he protects his sister.  Maybe we can trust them...?  Do you want to look and see if you can trust him or that woman?" David asked.

Dean puts his hands up as if to say ‘we wouldn’t dare’ and tells him “We promise not to touch either of you until you let us.”

Susan nodded and as David looked back at Dean he responds “I understand, she comes first.” He knows he isn’t going to become instant friends with these kids but is willing to take the time to build the trust.

As David turned Evie looked up at him and smiled. She wasn’t scared this time like she had been before when they were rushed off into a mini van of dirty kids... but she still didn’t trust them. She is getting tired and wants to sit down but is afraid her brother won’t sit down with her, she whispers to him “she isn’t dirty like the last one, sorry I peeked when I breatheded”

David nodded.

"No.  She isn't dirty," David agreed.  "I don't care if you peeked," he told her.  "I was more hiding you from them, than trying to keep you from seeing them.  I didn't want them to yell at you especially if you wet your pants again, and I wanted to make sure they weren't going to do that."

He moved her around and sat her in his lap as he sat down.  At least, he pushed on her shoulders to sit at the same time as he sat to direct her what he wanted.

"Did they tell you that sissy pees her pants?" he asked Dean.  "Because if you yell at her for peeing, I don't want to go with you.  I don't care if you yell at me for it, but you can't yell at Evie for it."

He frowned at Dean wondering what he thought of that.

"Did they tell you that we won't sleep in separate beds?  We won't.  She needs me at night, and I get scared if she's not at least in the room with me, too."

He waited again.

"Sissy is wearing a diaper," he told Dean.  "She might already be wet, but no one changes her without me being around to keep her safe.  No one even touches her diaper without my permission or else."

He gave both Dean and Susan an serious look.

Evie looks into her brother’s glossy eyes and whispers “if you trust em then I trust em, love you Davy” in his ear, it’s her pet name for him and no one knows besides them. As she is shifted to sit down in his lap her diaper squishes into her making her feel cold. 

Dean can see the two siblings for the first time. He is in love with them and never wants to harm them. He sees Evelyn’s hair is a beautiful brown, she has bangs that look like they were cut by a child... maybe David cut them for her, he doesn’t know and doesn’t bring it up either.

Soon David starts talking faster than he had been and has a hard time keeping up at first, but quickly understands the young man. He is shocked at first to learn that she still pees her pants but then soon realized if he was 7 and moved through so many foster homes it would make him not comfortable using a toilet either, he doesn’t blame her. He calmly replies “if she pees her pants then we will get pull-ups for her. I would never yell at anyone for peeing their pants, it’s not something that I would punish anyone for.”

He waits for the next question “they told us you sleep together. That’s fine, I get that you can’t sleep without each other.”

As David talks about her diaper and that she might be wet, she knows she is one more pee away from leaking but waits to tell anyone as Dean replies ”if she is wet then she is wet and one of us can change her. That is, if it’s okay with her big brother since he is in charge of her.” He admits that he isn’t in charge of Evelyn. 

David smiled.

Susan thought it was a little strange for Dean to accept David's take charge of a wet diaper attitude, and she is not sure she is comfortable with that, but she stayed quiet thinking it might be best not to rush how things really should work.

David could feel his sister's squishy diaper against him, so he knew how wet she was, but he still wasn't ready to let Dean know that his sister was already wet, or that he knew it.

"I don't know," David told her straight.  "They aren't being mean.  They didn't just push out into their car like all the others, did they?"

He frowned looking at Susan for a minute.

"I don't know if I like baby sis wearing pull ups all the time," he told Dean.  "First people tell her that she is too stupid to pee like a person and so they force her into diapers, and then they yell at her because she can't get her diapers undone in time, and end up peeing her pants anyway even if she tries not to."

He doesn't tell them that actually, she wasn't trying to pee, but trying to poop when that happened.  It was all the same to David whether mean people meant to or not, them trying to keep her from wetting all over the place often caused her to poop her pants even when she begged David to take her potty when he saw no point in it since she always took too long and got in trouble whether she peed in the potty or not.

Still, he knew his sister hated to poop her pants, and he couldn't tell her to just poop her pants because then she would cry.  He didn't know why she worried so much about pooping her panties but didn't seem to mind peeing her pants.  To him, wearing wet pants was much more uncomfortable than having a little bit of poop in his underwear.

He on the other hand, always hurried in to pee in the toilet, but he didn't like pooping in the toilet because he was afraid of taking too long, so he had even started to poop in his underwear even while peeing into the toilet before... because... well, boys pee standing up, but fi they start to poop at the same time, and his underpants are pulled up to keep his butt decent from his sister who always had to be near by or he would get scared of where she was, then poop would go into his underwear....  That was just the way it was.

He rubbed his sister's shoulders.

"Do you want to try to sit in that Susan's lap?" he asked her.  "I know'll feel it, but then we'll know if they are telling the truth about being mad if she finds out.  I want to know if they will be mad now, while the social worker can stop them taking us instead of later when the social worker can't see."

He tried to ease his sister up and then he tried to coax her to sit in Susan's lap while he held her hands.

"If you get scared, he told his sister, just cry.  I'll take you out of her lap as soon as you make a sound.  Promise."

Dean tries to explain “I never meant to say that Evelyn is a baby and needed diapers full time, pull-ups are meant to be taken off easily so your sister can take them off on her own whenever she need to, she wouldn’t have to ask for help if she didn’t want help.”

Evie hated pooping her panties, she hated feeling it squish against her and how it sticks to her body, she didn’t know how David didn’t hate it too. But he was always good to her and never treated her bad like the others had.

Evelyn looks into David’s eyes as he tries to talk her into sitting on Susan’s lap. She looks worried that he just wants to test them to see if they will yell at her because of her already wet diaper. She shrugged she didn’t know if she wanted to go that far without him and asks him “you come close too?” As she holds onto his hand she pleads with him “I don’t want to go without you.”

David frowned.

"A diaper is a diaper," he said with his hands on his hips.  "If you put her in a diaper, she will pee her pants and poop them because I am not going to have her getting frustrated because you want to confuse her.  If you want her to go potty, you put her in panties, and I'll try to help her get to the potty when she is comfortable going."

He looked into David's eyes.

"They put those pull up things on both of us, and still got mad and told us that we are wearing special underpants meant for accidents, so it didn't matter if we used it, and to use it."

He sat up on Susan's lap with his sister so she wouldn't feel scared.

Susan felt a little crowded, but she also liked holding the children, so she didn't say anything.  She just put her hands around her little ones, and she could feel the near leaking diaper against her.  She knew that the baby girl was wet, but she tried to ignore it for the time being because they had to win David's trust before they could change her anyway.

Not only that, but David smelled a little.  She wanted to tell Dean that David might need changed too, but....

David looked into Dean's eyes.

"Why do you want an eight year old boy and a seven year old girl?" he asked him finally getting down to business.  "You know an eight year old can't do hard work like older boys can, don't you?  And Seven year old girls don't clean rooms that good, either."

Dean didn’t mean up upset David “I am sorry for suggesting pull-ups. If you or Evelyn don’t want to wear them then you don’t have to. You can always wear normal underwear, it doesn’t matter to me what you wear just as long as you are comfortable.” 

Dean watches as David and Evie sit down on Susan’s lap and as they do he sees that Evie smiled as her brother went with her.

Evie was nervous when she felt Susan’s hand around her but calmed down when she smelled that the woman smelled better than the last people they were forced to go with. She whispers to David “she even smells good too!”

Dean watches David as he looks at him in the eyes, he is worried what he will ask next. What he hears breaks his heart and replies calmly and in a soft warm voice “Why would I want you two? Well, I don’t speak for my wife, but I know I have always wanted kids and when I I found out I could have them I wanted to adopt. But then I learned that there are so many kids, like you and your sister, who don’t have a home or a family and are bounced around. I wanted to give someone a good home. I would never expect you or Evelyn to work for us, you are kids. Having kids work is not right and should never ever happen.” He doesn’t want to ask if they have been forced to work before but by the way David asked him, he is sure that the answer would be yes.

Evie waits for the time to be right, she is nervous of what David I’ll say to her but she takes the chance and asks Susan quietly “you have pretty hair.”

Susan smiled and held the little kids a little tighter when the discussion turned towards work.

"No one in their right mind would have a seven year old child trying to clean up something they expected to get clean," Susan told him.  "Anyone that expected that of you two were stupid and should never be allowed to have kids."

She kissed Evie's head.

David listened carefully, and thought about their answers.

"I want children so I can feel complete," Susan told him.  "Children are the light of a mother's heart.  While I love my husband dearly, he would never be the same as a  child to me.  I want someone that I can dote on, someone that I can buy nice things for, and someone that wants to learn from what I have to offer them."

She rubbed his back and smiled down at Evie when she said that she had pretty hair.

"David?  Your sister is wet...," she started.

David stiffened.  Here it comes..., he thought.

"I think she's uncomfortable.  Do you think we can get her changed, please?  She's really got to be uncomfortable, and she'll get a rash that will itch, and sting and burn.  You don't want that, do you?"

David frowned.  Susan made good points, and he knew first hand about rashes because other people punishing both him and his sister by making them sit in wet pants for hours.

"You... you can change her, but do it right here," he told her.  "I think the social worker still has some diapers for her...."

He looked around for the social worker.

When the social worker came back with the diapers, Susan coaxed David off of her lap so she could stand up with little Evie, and then while gently patting her back, she gently put her on a sofa and started to take the diaper off of her.

"This thing is just soaked," she cooed at her little girl.  "I should have tried to change you sooner, honey.  How long were you wet like that?"

She kissed her forehead.  "You poor baby girl!"

She got her diaper off of her, and rolled it up and put it aside, and then she looked up at the social worker.

"Do you have any wipes or some wash clothes I can clean her up with?  She has a little rash starting, and I want to make sure her skin is clean so it doesn't spread and get worse."

Evie was listening to the conversations going on and was glad that it seemed like these adults didn’t want to make them work, they seem different to her, different in a good way... but she isn’t sure of that yet.

She didn’t want to chime in since David seemed that he had it handled, but then Susan brought up her diaper... out loud for all to hear, and the fact that she was wet, why did she have to do this to her Evie thinks to herself. The last foster parents, even though they made her wear a diaper, never changed her and told her that it was her responsibility to get clean. She tenses up and braces for Susan to push her off of her lap, but that never comes, instead she feels Susan’s hand gently rubs her shoulder. This simple act made Evie relax and actually breathes for the first time in a couple seconds, she physically relaxed and slumped down in Susan’s lap.

Evie hopes that this woman will let her pee in the potty like her brother lets her do, whenever they have time and aren’t rushed that is. She is hopeful that she will get changed.

Dean nods to David “You are right David, she shouldn’t be changed here, why don’t we ask Megan where we can do it.”

Dean falls out “Megan, can you come in here please”

Megan was in the next room watching and listening in from a hidden monitor. They have had too many instances where foster parents abuse the kids in the office. She hears Herman name being called “Coming Mister Matthews.” She quickly comes into the room “Yes, how can I help you?” She asks the room

Dean answers her in a calm fatherly voice “do you happen to have any extra supplies for Evelyn so my wife can change her?”

Megan nods “oh, yes they are in the large family bathroom. You can follow me, it’s just located in the hallway leading to the kitchen on the left hand side. It has a large changing table and all the supplies she will need.” Megan points to the bathroom down the hall where Susan and Dean can see it clearly marked with a family bathroom sign.

In the family bathroom is a normal sized toilet for adults, one for smaller kids to reach and a changing table with all sized diapers, wipes and every kind of creams possible. There is a sink with a stool available for the kids to be able wash their hands.

David speaks up.

"She's not going to take my sister by herself," he demanded.  "It's when they have my baby sister by herself that they are really mean to her, just because she's still a baby when they think she's too old to be a baby!"

He put his hands on his hips.

"I'm going with her."

He reached out for his little sister and held on to her.

"You don't want to go all alone, do you?" he asked her worried.

Susan smiled at Dean.

"I can take both children, but it might be better if you come with me to help.  If she has these problems all the time, who knows if I'll be busy or something, and she'll need to be changed when I can't get to her right away."

David didn't care if Dean came along or not, as long as he was with his sister, and they didn't force her to do anything that wasn't babyish for the time being.

"I need a minute with my sister," David said reached for her to come with him.  "We'll be right back."

He wanted to take her far enough away that the adults wouldn't hear what he told her.

Dean adds quickly “David, I never meant for me to sound like that Susan would only take Evelyn to the bathroom, I always assumed that you were going to be there too to make sure nothing happens to your sister. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to either of you, so until you both feel comfortable then we will allow you to observe your sister getting cleaned up.” He slowly comes to an end hoping David will see where he is coming from “I only asked Megan where the bathroom was because she knows and would be able to show us. Not to be alone with your sister.”

When David asked Evie she was nervous, on the one hand she wanted to see if this woman would hurt her, even in the safe social workers office, or would she be kind to her without her brother by her side but she didn’t want to make David upset and she wanted him to still protect her so she puts her head down and quietly says “no, I don’t want to go alone.”

Dean smiled, “of course honey, I’ll come too so I can see how it’s done since I’ve never changed anyone before. You can be my teacher.”

Evie hears David saying he needs to talk to her, what about she wonders. As she is pulled aside she looks worried. As soon as they are far enough away from the three adults she asks quietly “what wrong Davy?”

"Nothing is wrong," David told her.  "I just feel like these people are different, so I'm worried you might try to trust them too fast, and then they could hurt you by faking it.  I wanted to let you know, that I want you to be careful and not rush things.  I know you don't like to potty your pants, but I want to give it a few days and make sure they are genuine.  As long as you are a baby, I don't think they will mind you going in your pants, but if you show them you can do otherwise, and then have an accident, I'm worried about that."

He hugged her.

"Let me test them what they do to big kids, first.  They know I'm not a baby because if Susan or whatever makes me try to use the toilet, or if she cleans me up, she'll see my pee pee thing, but yours is still inside, right?"

He looked at her.

"Feel inside your diaper and make sure it's not out yet.  You can't pee your pants if your pee pee is coming out."

He waited a minute.

"So, if your pee pee thing is still inside, just finish in your pants if you still have to go... um... even if you gotta poop.  No toilet at all for a few days until I find out what Susan will do to me, first, okay?"

He hugged her.

"I know it's going to be hard 'cuz I usually take you if you gotta poop 'cuz poop makes you cry, but I don't want them to think you can control potty yet.  I want them to think you a baby until I am sure they won't hit you for doing it as a big kid, okay?"

He kissed her cheek.

"Let's go.  Hopefully, they don't hurt me for pooping my pants, and they don't scare you."

He felt the mass in his pants shift and get bigger as he walked towards the bathroom now, where Susan was waiting for her little ones.

"The poor children are so nervous," Susan told Dean.  "Maybe we should keep them both in diapers for a few days, and let them come to us when they want to be changed or if they want us to pull their diapers down so they can go in the toilet?"

Evie is looking down and shuffling her feet listening to David talk to her. She hates him calling her a baby but puts up with it for now. “But don’t you want to use the toilet to pee pee?” She asks him nervously “peeing in pants is gross and wet. It sticks to you and you don’t like it Davy. Why would you do that?”

she looks up at him “I don’t want to put my hand down there while they are watching us. I’m too wet to do that Davy, it’s gross and yucky.” She doesn’t want to put her hand down the front of her diaper, she knows her pee pee isn’t growing but doesn’t know why. “When did your pee pee grow Davy?” She asks him quietly “Poopies is yucky and gross. Can’t I try to go poopies in the big potty Davy? I will try and be fast.”

She has had enough of being called a baby “I not a baby David. I a big girl! I am 7 not 2, stop calling me a baby!” She says loudly as David leads her to the bathroom

As David and Evelyn talk with each other Dean and Susan talk. “I know they are nervous, I want David to try to owe the bathroom before we leave to go home. It’s a 3 hour car drive after all and there are no places along the way to stop.” He listens to Susan “I agree, diapers for both of them are a good idea. At least until they feel more comfortable with us and know we won’t hurt either of them. But how will we make David wear his since he keeps taking his off here?”

David sighed and rubbed his sister's back when she got mad at him calling her a baby.

"I'm sorry.  I don't mean you are a real baby," he whispered to her.  "I just want those people to think you are one until we are sure they won't hit big kids for peeing their pants."

He shrugged when she asked when his grew.  He couldn't really remember when it grew.

"I think it's like everything is different for different people," he told her.  "You know, how some people in your class at school are taller and some are shorter than you?  I think the pee pee comes in on its own, not when we hit a certain age or something."

He hugged her.

"It is gross and uncomfortable to pee my pants," he told his sister.  "But them being mean to you and hurting you because they think you are too old to wet your pants is worse.  I would be a lot more uncomfortable if they hurt you, so I'm gonna pee my pants just for a couple of days to see how they treat me.  If they treat me good, then I'll try to take you potty, not just for pooping, but you still gotta try to be fast."

He nodded.

"I hate pooping my pants, too, but pooping takes too long, and peeing is more uncomfortable to me because it goes all over.  At least poop usually just stays in one place."

When they got close to the people, he put his finger on his sister's mouth.

"Be quiet.  It's dangerous to talk about our secrets in front of others, sis." he whispered.

“But don’t you want to go potty so they can see you are big and don’t need diapers? Why if they try and put you in one tonight?” She asks him quietly as they are talking.

”but they know you are 8 and I am 7, we are not a baby. Shouldn’t they want us to go potty like big kids?” She asks confused. “I know you don’t want me to get hurted Davy.” She hugs him tightly “so I will follow you and only do what you want me to... but I don’t like being called a baby Davy... I don’t like it” she stomps her foot as she walks over. “Stop calling me it. I am a big girl! I am 7!” She says loudly enough that Dean and Susan overhear her telling him that she isn’t a baby.

Dean smiles and kneels down as they approach “of course you aren’t a baby Evelyn, you are a big strong girl 7 year old girl.” He says playfully so the kids know he is being calm and friendly to them. He asks David smelling the poop coming from him “are you two ready now?” Evelyn stays quiet as they approach the adults.