LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hay, I Got My Spelling Checker Back!

I really need a spelling check in the Web browser 'cause I have got to be the worlds WORST speller. Had one that worked great for Internet Explorer - but got so annoyed with Micro$haft I just took Windoze off my system completely, and started using Madriva Linux instead. BUT, I had no browser spelling check then! :( But that was with Mandriva Linux 2007 (that had Firefox 1.5 for the web browser), but last knight I downloaded Mandriva Linux 2007.1 (Spring release) and updated the OS. Among other things, it updated the browser to Firefox 2.0, and now I have my spelling check, without even needing an browser plugin for it - it just uses the default system dictionary (it looks like you can specify a non-default one if you want) and checks spelling as you type. :)

Now if only in addition to spelling, grammar and punctuation could be checked "on the fly" as well......

What a bonus, eh? I've been touting the advantages of Firefox ever since the first stable release. It's got to be the best browser I've ever used. It's no wonder it's becoming so popular. As each new release comes out it gets better and better. And hey, if you like that, try Thunderbird for your email. It did for my email what Firefox did for my browser. (as I'm typing this, I'm noticing that Firefox is spelled right, but firefox is not... Kind of funny..)

Cheers,

BabyDavey