LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can't we Adopt?

Ishigreensa

In this backwards story, it is not the parents who decide to foster a child or to adopt, it is the kids who ask the parents to do so.  The parents first don't understand why their children want a foster brother or sister, and are reluctant, but the kids don't stop asking for about a year, and the parents finally give in and decide they can help out a couple of unfortunate kids.

The older brother wants a younger brother to play with because he says that his sister just wants to do sissy stuff and baby stuff.  He wants a brother that will play like a boy with him.  The younger sister says she wants an older sister who can pay attention to her when mom is busy and fix her hair and stuff.

The parents search an online agency that shows the kids that are available to foster and adopt.  Of course, it is recommended by this agency that they foster the kids first to make sure the pick is really a good match for both the parents and the children to be adopted.  Since it is the children's idea to do this, the parents give them full say in who they want to make part of their family.

"I want an older sister," the little sister says.

"Yeah, that's okay, but I want to be the oldest kid," the older brother says.

"...And I still want to be the baby of the family," the little sister says.

So... 12 year old Jason and 8 year old Angela are now about to get a sister is 11 years old and a brother who is nine years old.

However, what are their real motives behind getting these foster/adopted siblings.  You'll only find out if you play the adopted kids while I play the family's original kids.  I will also play the dad and I'd like you to play the mother.

The boy must have had on his profile that he likes to play catch, basketball, and running around outside for the brother to want him.  The sister must have had on her profile that she likes to fix hair styles, play with stuffed animals and dolls, and she likes to draw and color for the sister to want her as her sister.

Though they agree on your two characters, the boy is a little threatened by the girl being so close to his age, so he wants to put her in her place.  Thus, he will do everything he can to make her wet her pants at every turn to make her seem like a baby.  He will also cause the little brother to pee his pants sometimes just so he feels like he is in control.  He will also play other tricks on his new brother and new sister that make things hard for them.

The parents don't realize he is doing this because the foster kids/ kids to be adopted/ don't want to ruin things where they finally feel like they have a home, so they are shy and nervous about telling on him and making trouble.  This allows him to get away with his devilishness for a while.  

We can split the characters as follows....

1.  I'll play the family's original kids and you play the foster kids.

2. I'll play both boys and you play both girls.

3. I'll play both the older kids and you play both the younger kids.

4.  I'll play the sisters and you play the brothers. (But older brother has to be a conniving jerk.  He doesn't come out and do anything physical to the foster kids, but he tries to embarrass them anyway he can).

So you choose the characters:

Family brother:  Jason  12 years old  6th grade  Birthday:  August 13th

Family sister:  Angela    8 years old   3rd grade  Birthday  February 16th

Foster sister:  April  11 years old  6th grade   Birthday  December 3rd

Foster brother:  Tom or Tommy  9 years old  3rd grade   June 7th

I'd like to play the father while you play the mother, but if you prefer, you can play the mother while I play the father.  I'd also like this to be a non-traditional family wherein the mother is actually the more business successful partner, so she works 10 to 6 while the dad works 10 to 2 part time at a fast food restaurant for family spending money.

That means dad is the one that is home when the kids get home from school.

I'd like primary school to be K - 6 so all the kids are in elementary school when we start.

They go pick up the kids on a Saturday... September 14th it takes 3 hours to go to the big city to get the kids, but they live in a small town.  Enough time that the shy foster kids, who might be a little scared, will end up peeing their pants on the way home, and maybe the youngest sister will also pee her pants... because she has a small bladder actually does wet the bed about once or twice a week.

The older kids don't start out with any bladder problems other than being too shy to ask to stop in time that first time, and maybe a little shy at school for a week or so, and so might wet once or twice at school when they first start, but quickly adapt, that is, until big brother asserts his position as big brother and gets the big sister to pee her pants like a baby sometimes to show he is actually the oldest and she needs help like a baby, and he gets little brother to pee his pants, too, just to make sure he knows who is the boss.

He'll embarrass the foster kids in other ways, too, so yes, I think I'd really like to play the older brother, and I would like to play one of the girls, too, but as I said before, it is up to you.  If you want the evil older brother or you want to play both sisters, go for it.

I feel like my last 3 requests were a fail, but I really think I want to do this one, so I will probably leave this ad up a bit longer or until someone responds.

• 2 weeks later...