LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April's School Troubles

Ishigreensa

Susan thought she was just excited when she picked out the purple one, so she didn't scold her either.  If people in a store could not understand a child being excited, then that was on them.  Her daughter had not been being loud the whole time, and she was just excited.

Susan smiled and put the dress in the cart.

"Let's go look at some other stuff for a while," she told her.  "Then we can come back either before we go have lunch or after.  I do want to get you some more panties and some nice things to wear."

Even if mom had put her in a pull up because she wet at school, she decided that putting her in pull ups all the time would only make her feel like a baby, something she didn't want her to contend with.  Pull ups were handy when she wet herself, but they could also embarrass a child her age.

Susan thought she understood what her little girl meant by that soft uncertain voice and her careful choice of words to keep anyone else from really understanding what she meant.

"Well, we need to go ahead and pay for this first, then," she said nodding at the dress.  "Your change of... um... underpants is in the car, baby.  And I don't want to lose this dress now that you've picked it out.  Can you wait until we pay?  Then I'll take to you to get lunch before we continue our shopping?"

"If you're just wet, baby, of course you can change in the car.  If it's worse though, then I'll need a place to properly clean you okay?"

She smiled at her.

"You can tell me when we get to the car.  No point in going on about it in public, baby."

She didn't want to embarrass her baby anymore than she already was by admitting to strangers that she wet her pants.

When the dress was paid for, Susan put the bag in the car, and then she came around to Susan's side, helped her in the back seat, and then laid down there, she asked her first.  "Just wet, baby?"

"It doesn't matter if it leaks now," Susan told her as she helped her into the car to get changed in the back seat.  "We're changing you now, and you can sit in the front after I'm done for a while.  The seat will dry by the time we pick your brother up, baby."

She got her into the seat, and as she did, poor little April was right.  It did leak when she was put down on the seat, but Susan was already taking it apart for her so she could get her cleaned up.

She wiped her baby off, and put a clean pull up on her.  After that, she helped her out of the car so she could get her pants the rest of the way off since they got wet and she took her shirt off so she just had her undershirt on, and then she slipped the dress on her.  

Then she smiled.

"There you go, baby."

She moved her this way and that to cut the tags off with the mini cutter she had on her key ring, and then her little girl was all ready to go.  The back seat barely had a wet patch on it at all.

"Well, that's what a parent should do, honey.  If you need help, your parent is there to help you."

She got her in the front seat and then started to drive to find a place to eat.

"Let me know as soon as you wet your pull up this time.  That's a nice dress, and I'd like to try to keep it that way, okay?"

Susan didn't pay much attention to when her little girl told her that pull ups felt nicer.  She figured the little girl was just trying to cooperate and maybe it did feel nice not having her pee go all over herself when she had an accident.

Susan found a Kentucky and she smiled at her little girl.

"How about chicken, honey?"

Susan sighed thinking that her little baby was being a bit picky.  Then again, she knew that kids did have their quirks, and sometimes were picky.  

She nodded and started to look for a Dairy Queen instead.  She did promise her ice cream.  She could kill two birds with one stone, this way, getting her baby lunch, getting her her ice cream, and bringing a tub of it home for her son later.

"Well, Tom is a very calm person who analyzes things a lot before he makes a decision.  He will probably baby you even more than I do, honey."

She smiled at her.

"He has sort of wanted a girl for a long time, but we can't have any more children unless we adopt."

(YIKES!  How bad?  Is it like a flu for her, or is she in the hospital because of it?) :(

"You have just the brother that you went to school with," Susan said frowning.  Why didn't she know that answer?  They told her last night, and they could have only 

(Um... this is getting a bit weird.  Maybe we should start over and go back to the point where the family picks her up from the social worker?  I don't like these sudden questions that she doesn't know how many siblings she has or doesn't know anything about her father suddenly coming up, but she has just gone to school!  That sounds a big weird to me.  Are you okay if we start this over, where they have just left the place where they picked her up from the social worker?  Maybe start her off as having peed her pants, but the social worker was too busy to notice, and so her brother is the first one to notice when they get in the car... as the first post?)

As long as it is just the flu to her... 

1.  Make sure she has access to soups, fluids, orange juice, and any recommended medicine.

2.  Do not wear a mask.  Masks, despite what the news media and "professionals" say, keeps your Covid Spittle right in your face, and they have already said that the deaths are caused by the lungs being unable to get rid of it, and long exposure to it is what causes the lungs to deteriorate where the patient cannot breathe, and then dies.  If she is quarantined anyway, then there is no reason for her to wear a mask.

3.  keep the window in her house open as much as is possible and clean everything she touches with hot soapy water.  Don't let her sleep in the same sheets every night, but wash them if possible.

4.  I'm sorry to go off on this, but I really don't think anyone tells us how to deal with these pandemics anymore.  When people had Cholera in the 1800s, they burned the dead bodies and used linen.  They scalded dishes, and they kept healthy people away as much as they could.  Why are they not telling us how to treat Flu-symptoms Covid19?  That's my question.

Sorry to go on a rant.  Just worried about you and your girlfriend.

Yeah, I'll remake it.

Do you mind if in my opening post, Brother looks over at his new sister in the car, and is the first one to notice she has peed her pants from right then?

• Like 1

I finished writing.  I hope this helps you to imagine how much stock Ralph has in her, and how I hoped she has gotten to know Ralph's caring for her.  She might not have told Ralph she wets the bed... yet.  But she might have shared other secrets, like getting hit for needing the bathroom at church with one family, or being in more trouble when she left her room after being in trouble just because she had to use the toilet which leads her to not knowing when she is allowed to use the toilet, maybe?  That's just an example.  You don't have to use those secrets.  Do what you want there.

I'm really sorry that you are going through this, but honestly, as long as she takes care of herself, and if she started out healthy without other complications, she has a 90% or better chance of beating this illness.  People do die of the regular flu, too, something CDC isn't telling people because the people that want power over our lives are trying to make this sickness even bigger than it is.  The truth is, it is big and it is dangerous, but by the media and the "elites" making it sound even worse, they make us feel it is common sense for the government to control things more on us.  

I'm just saying, have a little faith, and if your gf was healthy all along, then she has a good chance of not being a casualty.  Just ask her not to wear a mask in her own house, and if others want to, let them.  They don't have Covid19, so they are not at great risk or rebreathing it if they have a mask on.