LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April's School Troubles

Ishigreensa

• Ishigreensa changed the title to April's School Troubles

April was a small 6th grader you couldn’t tell by looking at her but she was in the foster care system since her parents abandoned her. She started to walk into her first class at a new school she was so nervous she started to play with her hair trying to keep quiet being nervous and shy. She was scared of everything and everyone because of her size she was always thought she was younger then she was with the clothes she was wearing she looked to be at most 4th grade.

When the very small sixth grader came into her first class, Mr. Stevens called her to the front of the room.

"Everyone, we have a new student here with us," he told the class.  "Her name is April.  She has just moved into our district because she was recently adopted by a family."

He smiled at her.

"Why don't you tell everyone something about yourself.  Maybe what you like or don't like?" he asked her.

Jason looked up somewhat interested now.

He had never met an adopted kid before.

April bit her bottom lip nervous her body starting to shake she looked at the teacher hoping he realized it was a very bad idea and she was starting to have a panic attack. “ummm i im april i h have been in foster care since i was six when my parents abandoned me” she said starting to cry not wanting to talk about her parents that left her for dead.

Mr. Stevens frowned.

"That's okay, honey.  Why don't you talk about something you like?  Maybe something you like to do?"

He didn't want to make her have a melt down, so if she got quite, he would smile at her and direct her to a seat right next to Jason.

"Why don't you sit in that empty seat, sweetheart.  It's okay.  No one is going to bother you in this class, honey."

Jason smiled at her as she walked closer to him.

she nodded still crying quickly moving to her seat she sat next to the boy shaking suddenly rocking back and forth muttering to herself “stupid parents left me for dead” she unzipped her bag pulling out snacks she carried with her for when she gets super nervous.

Jason looked over at her.  She wasn't supposed to bring snacks to school.  He was sure she should know that, but he decided not to tell on her.  Instead, he just moved to put her snacks back in her bag and he left one in her hand.

"If you eat in class, be sneaky about it," he told her.  "We're not supposed to eat during lessons, okay?"

He reached over and patted her shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

He thought the poor girl was a bit upset, but wasn't sure if he should do anything about it or not.

Jason thought she was being a bit oversensitive.  He didn't hear the teacher say anything about her telling about her family.  He just told her to say something about herself, something she liked, even.  But maybe she has issues because of what happened to her, and that scared her?

Whatever her problems were, she probably needed a friend and someone to keep her out of trouble with the bullies there at school.  Maybe, even though he was known as a bully, maybe he could help keep her safe?

"Well, you don't have to talk about anything you don't want if you hang out with me," Jason told her.  "I won't let anyone ask you stuff that will make you upset."

He smiled at her.

"My name is Jason.  How about you hang out with me the rest of the day, and tell me if someone is mean to you or tries to tell you do something you don't want to do, okay?"

A little later, she would have to pee....  Jason had not thought of that though, and so planned on being right by her side the whole day.

There were others around the room that thought it was funny that she started to cry at just introducing herself.  A couple of girls were mocking her, but they were afraid of Jason, so while she was next to him, they left her alone, but when she would try to use the bathroom later, she would find that two girls followed her in, and were now mocking her as she tried to get to the toilet.  Not only were they mocking her, but they got in her way and mocked her in her face, not letting her pass to go pee.

she nodded “thank you jason i i im g glad we are friends” she tried to pay attention to the lesson but kept getting distracted looking at Jason. “you’re actually really cute” she blushed covering her mouth “stupid stupid stupid”

He smiled.

"Thank you, April.  I kind of think you are cute, too."

He smiled at her.

The lesson continued on, but he stole some glances at her now, especially since she called him cute.

Other kids were watching too, but more because she cried about her self introduction, so they were looking for other things that might set her off crying again.

she reached her hand out and took his hand squeezing it twice she opened her note book which was full of all of her drawings she has done for only being a 6th grader she was a talented artist. She started a new drawing slowly working on it blocking out everyone around her not caring what was going on or what time it was all she cared about was her art.

Edited by BabyBrooklynn

Jason glanced over and smiled when he saw her drawing.  It was pretty good though he was a bit worried the teacher might catch her not paying attention.

He nudged her.

"April, don't do it in the open like that.  You'll get in trouble.  But your text book over it and make it look like you are reading the text book," he advised in a whisper.

Jason sighed as she seemed to zone everything out.  He hoped Mr. Stevenson didn't notice her drawing and she get in trouble.  There wasn't really anything he could do if she didn't want to listen to him.

Soon enough, the hour had come to an end, and luckily, the teacher had not picked on her or noticed her.

Jason got up and stood in front of her, putting his hand over her picture.

"Are you okay?" he asked her again hoping her answer had changed now she had had some time to relax.  "You really should not have zoned out like that.  You could have gotten in trouble with the teacher, drawing in plain sight of him rather than hiding what you were doing."

she snapped out of her trance when drawing “yeah im sorry i love drawing so much i zone out” she starts to put everything away in her bag getting up looking at her schedule looking to see where her next class was she crossed her legs knowing she will need to find the bathroom before her next class “hey where is the nearest bathroom at?”

Jason smiled when she said that.

"From what I could see, you are a good artist, too."

He started to walk with her, because all the kids in her first class, had exactly her same schedule all day.  They put students into blocks in this school, so that those with the same elective choices all studied all day together.

"The bathroom is this way," he told her starting to walk her towards their next class.  "I'll just drop you off on my way to class because I don't need to go, and I don't want to look weird hanging around the girls' bathroom," he laughed at the thought.

Little did they know, some of the mean girls heard them talking, and decided to have some fun with the cry baby.  Maybe they could make her cry again in the bathrooms.

They ran ahead of Jason and April and waited for her in the nearest bathroom.

she smiled “thank you so much” she ran into the bathroom hoping to get into the stall to go to the bathroom. she stopped dead in her tracks seeing the girls. “h h hi can you please move so i can go to the bathroom i really need to pee”

"You need to pee?" a yellow blond girl mocked her.  "Why don't you cry about it?"

Another girl with freckles sneered.  "You cried about introducing your name to us.  You big baby.  Maybe you don't belong in middle school.  Maybe you should be in kindergarten."

They were now, purposefully, blocking her from getting to any stalls without going through them, though they let anyone else by that wanted to go.

she crossed her legs starting to squirm “please move i cant hold it much longer” she started to cry as she lost control of her bladder since she was so petite she had a small bladder “why are you girls being mean to me”

The girls laughed as they saw her pants start to darken, not paying attention to her asking them why.  They moved out of her way once she started to leak and it showed.

Now, she was in the bathroom nearly alone, the bell about to ring, and she was in wet pants, whether she tried to finish in the toilet or not, her butt was damp and her crotch was wet.  Of course, if she went now, she might be able to hide what she did from most, but those mean girls would start spreading around how much a baby she is, telling everyone that she was crying in the bathroom again, and that she almost peed her pants.  They wouldn't admit that they saw her start wetting in case the principal got involved.

she cried walking into the stall sitting  on the toilet crying not caringabout missing her class now. “stupid mean girls are evil my foster parents are going to be mad they are probably gonna spank me and make me wear goodnites or diapers like a baby”

When the new girl didn't show up to class, Jason got worried and asked for a pass to go to the bathroom, but what he really did, was go check on the new girl.  He looked around and thinking the girls' room should be empty or nearly so, he slipped in after making sure no one was outside it to see him do so.

"April?" he called to her.

"April?  If you're in here, please answer."

He didn't want to open the doors to the stalls.  He would be in enough trouble if he was called out for just going in the bathroom itself.  But forcing a door open would definitely be grounds for at least a suspension.

"April?"

"What happened, April?" he asked her not believing his peer had pissed her pants like that, and in the bathroom.  "Everyone is going to make fun of you if they see this," he pointed at her pants.  "Let's go see the nurse, okay?"

He took off his jacket and moved towards her.

"Here, let me wrap this around you so no one can see the wet pants that well," he told her softly.  "After the nurse helps you out, maybe you and I can talk a bit and find out what happened and what I can do to help you in the future."