LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April's School Troubles

Ishigreensa

Susan frowned.

"Not until I straighten this out," she told her daughter.  "I'll let you miss the rest of today, but when you come back tomorrow, I want to make sure you are safe with your brother, baby.  I don't want you being alone because no matter how much the principal promises, I know those girls will be worse to you if they get you alone, and I will make certain that can't happen, baby."

He stopped her baby, turned her to face her, and then picked her up to carry her.

"You let mommy take care of it, honey.  I am completely on your side, okay?"

She walked the rest of the way to the principal's office carrying her and into the office.

"She won't be attending school the rest of the day," Susan told him.  "She's too scared and upset by what those cretins did, but I want it arranged for my son to have her in his classes tomorrow, and I don't want to leave until not only you do that, but he is brought in here to have it explained what they did to his sister."

She smiled at Susan.

"Do you know it was your brother who picked you?" she whispered to her.  "I'll explain the whole idea of adopting you when we get home, but it was basically your brother's idea, baby.  And he even chose... you.  So I am sure if he knows someone is being mean to you, he will definitely defend you, sweetie."

Once the principal brought Scott in, and Scott saw his little foster sister sitting in his mom's lap, he knew something was wrong.  He walked over and patted her back.

"Who the fuck was ...?"

Susan reached out and grabbed his hand.

"Scott, you are in front of your mother, your sister, and the principal of your school," she reminded him.  "Language, okay?"

Scott looked down.  "Sorry.  It's just someone was mean to my little sister on her first day, and I want to know who it was."

"Your sister is too scared to tell us who exactly, but that's why you were called here.  Starting tomorrow, she is being moved to all your classes."

Scott smiled.  "That's what I wanted in the first place.  Why they have to let her get bullied to listen to my idea?"

In the end, they arranged for Scott to have her in his classes the next day, and then Susan picked up her little sixth grader again, and carried her out to the car.

"Let's go get ice cream," she told her baby.  "Ice cream always makes me feel better after a hard day, honey."

"Honey, we can't come back to school once I take you off school grounds.  But we can still bring him some home, and you'll be with him tomorrow, so if you see the girls tomorrow, you can point them out then."

She smiled at her and touched her nose before putting her in the front seat and fixing her seatbelt for her.

"Don't be so scared about peeing your pants, that you don't tell mommy," Susan instructed her after she buckled her in.  "Even though I'm taking you home and away from the scary school, I don't want you to worry about what I will do if you wet your pants.  You're upset right now, and I do get that.  Even if you don't wet your pants because of it, you will be upset for a while, so come and get mommy any time you feel like crying today, sweetie."

She got in the driver's side and started to drive to Dairy Queen.

"It's not even ten o'clock yet, honey.  Fast food places won't be serving lunch for about an hour at least.  I'll treat you to lunch when they open, but how about we look around a shopping area for a while.  I wanted to get you some nice clothes anyway, so we can buy a few clothes for you, and then go eat once we get you two or three outfits.  How is that?"

Of course, the people that had taken care of her before until she found a permanent foster home had told the social worker of her potty problems, mostly her wetting the bed and when she's nervous, wetting her pants, so the social worker told this family where the last family got her diapers and pull ups for her before.

Apparently, the last people she stayed with just had too many kids, and that was the only reason they didn't keep her permanently, but she had been through so many others that just didn't want her, the social worker knew she probably thought the same of everyone.  

Obviously, this was told to Susan too, in hopes of helping her understand her new charge and to try to turn things around with her.  Susan was told as much as the social worker knew so that she would be prepared because the social worker really didn't want to put the poor child with someone that was going to give up on her so quickly this time, knowing the poor kid could only take so much more.

Honey, I don't like that kind of language.  Please don't use explicatives unless you really mean to either offend or surprise someone.  It's just not nice and it doesn't make you cool."

She smiled.

"I'll see about the dresses and skirts.  But honestly, I don't mind pulling up and down your pants, if you need to be changed, baby."

She smiled again at her.

"Let's see what they have, okay?"

Of course she'd get her baby some dresses.  Not because it made it easier to change her when she was wet, but because all little girls should have at least a couple of dresses to her name.

Susan felt something was off about her little one a few minutes after a light scolding, and so she looked back at her to see her playing with the lock of the door.

"Honey?  Please don't play with the lock.  You could fall out of the car and get hurt."

She decided to pull over before she did end up opening the door, and she went around to where her little girl was.

"Honey, what's wrong?" she asked her not thinking that a light scolding for saying an explicative was that big a deal.  But then again, she had been warned that the kid was traumatized, and maybe even a light scolding was like being in serious trouble to her.

Susan stopped her right there and put her finger on her little daughter's lips and made a shush sound.

"Baby, no one is leaving on the side of any road.  Just because I don't want you saying "bad" words doesn't mean I don't love you, baby.  It's because I love you that I worry about how you talk and how you dress, honey."

She pulled the little girl from the car and hugged her.

"You are a part of our family, now, baby, and no one is ever going to leave you like that ever again."

She picked her up and rocked her much as if she was a little girl who was scared and needed her mommy.

Susan put her finger on her little girl's lips again, and she whispered to her to as calmly as possible.

"Who called you stupid, honey?  You're not stupid.  You're just confused and probably haven't been told about some things before because no one has really consistently been there for you for more than six months, according to your case worker.  It's hard to know what is expected of you when you don't even get a chance to know who is taking care of you.  I'm hoping we can change that this time around, baby."

She lifted her up and patted her bottom.

"You are allowed to pee your pants until you figure things out and understand that there is nothing to be afraid of anymore, baby.  You are allowed to put your finger, your hand, or your hair in your mouth, if you want.  You are allowed to ask questions, baby."

She kissed her head again.

"Mommy wants to be there for you and help you adjust.  As you gain confidence, hopefully things that your peers think is babyish will start to disappear, but I will never ever force you to stop doing something just because it is babyish.  You need to learn to stop doing stuff like that in your own time, and you can only do that when you start feeling safe, honey."

She put her back down.

"Can I put you back in the car, sweetie?  It's just that it's dangerous on the side of the road like this, and I want you to be safe."

She made to put her back in the car.

"No one is going to leave you, baby girl.  If mommy scolds you for something I don't want you doing, that doesn't mean you will be unloved, sweetheart.  It just means I want you to think before you do that again, like cussing is all, honey.  I will never scold you for peeing your pants, but I will if you cuss.  Cussing is something you should learn to control.  Not wetting your pants will be something you can control once you feel safe, baby."

She got back in the car after putting her baby back in, and then she leaned over and hugged her.

"Don't listen to mean girls that are making fun of you.  Half of what they are saying is just to make you feel bad.  It may or may not be true.  They really don't care as long as it makes you cry.  That's what mean kids do, baby."

Then she straightened up.

"Let mommy get you to the store so we can get you some clothes, okay, baby?"

Susan smiled back at her and nodded.

"I love you, too, baby girl.  Now don't worry about what mean people say or if you have any problems.  You just tell mommy if you need help, and mommy will help you, baby."

She finally got to the store, and she went around to get her baby out of the car.  Then she lifted her up and hugged her, actually checking the back of her pants as she did so to see if she was wet again, but finding her still dry, smiled and let her down.

"Let's go get you some nice pretty clothes and a couple of dresses, okay?"

• Like 1

"Biology doesn't always mean everything," Susan said with a smile.  "It's more important what the heart feels," she held her little girl to her as they went to look at some clothes.

When they came to the dresses, Susan decided to let her look at those first.  She figured it would be impossible to get her to concentrate on anything else until she got to make sure they got her dresses.  That's what she wanted, right?

Susan smiled as she looked at the pink childish ones and smiled waiting for her to make up her mind.  She wouldn't rush her.  She knew that when went shopping for clothes, she liked to take her time and make sure she'd be happy with the ones she got too.

"You can pick three dresses," Susan told her after looking over the prices a bit.

she looked over them all and started to bite her thumb not able to figure out what three she wanted “i i i c cant choose” she started to get upset thinking if she cant pick only 3 she wont be allowed any

Susan went to her side and pulled her into a hug for a minute.

"Honey, we have all afternoon to think about it.  We can even go eat and come back if you want later.  These things can't be rushed.  But how about this?  We get three for now, and you take pictures of the others you like, then as I have money for it, and when I feel like treating you just to have some girl time alone, we can come and pick one of the others up that you take pictures of?" she asked her.

She picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy would get you more, but three is all we can get this time around.  I need to get you some practical clothes for playing and for school, too.  So don't be upset, baby.  Mommy will get you pretty things whenever we can, okay?"

She then let her down again.

"If you want, we can look at them together.  Maybe with two of us deciding, it might make it easier to choose."

she nodded hearing her mom say that they can come back she started to blush as she wet the pull up she was wearing not knowing if her mom heard it or not “ok mommy can you pick one dress for now”

Susan smiled.

"Baby?  Don't you want to help me pick the first dress?  You are the one that will be wearing it, honey."

She went and looked them over thinking about them.

She even had some trouble picking, because they were all really cute on her baby girl.

She held up one after another towards her baby, trying to decide.

She didn't seem to hear her little daughter peeing her pull up, and because of the pull up, and her standing, it didn't leak just then, either.