LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April's School Troubles

Ishigreensa

"They are in all our classes, April.  And that's bullying.  We should tell the principal what they did."

He took her hand now determined to take her to see the principal to tell on who ever cornered her and made her pee her pants like that.

He was a bully, so he knew very well what bullying looked like, and he knew the school's position on it very well.  Mostly, he was not against bullying because it showed kids what was what, but to actually make someone go to the bathroom on themselves was a little... well, mean.

Jason didn't understand why she didn't want to fix them bullying her, but he agreed with taking her to see the nurse.

"Well, let's at least get you out of these wet pants.  If you are afraid of them doing worse, I guess maybe you shouldn't tell on them.  Maybe you can just say you got to the bathroom, but there were too many girls in there, and you had an accident and was ashamed and scared of going back to class," he told her.  "I'll back you up, that I got worried and lied about going to the bathroom so I could check on you."

He smiled at her.

"The nurse probably has extra pants you can wear."

"You're not useless," he told her blushing.  "You're just trying to get used to a new school, and I guess they wanted you to look like a baby because you were crying this morning in class, but there is bullying and then there is just evil.  I think those girls that did that to you just evil."

He patted her back.

When they got to the nurse, he nudged her forward and tried to help explain.

"She's embarrassed, but she peed her pants just a bit ago.  I don't know all the details, only that she's upset about wetting her pants."

The nurse sighed and held out a hand towards April.

"Come with me, honey.  I might have something you can change into."

The nurse frowned.

"Why would I hit, you honey?  I'm here to help you.  Come on, you're okay. No one hits you here.  We wouldn't allow it, sweetheart."

She didn't know what to do to calm her except to try to talk her into letting her try and see for herself that no one was going to hurt her.

“i have no clothes my foster parents are gonna be mad i wet myself they are going to abandon me or treat me like a baby which wouldnt be bad but would be embarrassing you promise to not hurt me but will you call them please?” she asks holding her hand out towards the nurse

The nurse smiled.

"Honey, I'm sure your foster parents have been told everything you've endured.  They might be a little upset you wet your pants at first, but considering the problems you are having, I'm pretty sure they were told about them and might have even expected this, honey."

She nodded.

"I'll call them and let them know you're wet, if you want.  You can just stay here until they come if you want so your foster mom and see if she can talk you into going back to class or not.  No one will force you though, baby.  I won't let them."

She reached for her hand.

"I'll just go tell Jason that you won't be coming back to class for a while, so he can go."

"Honey, that's something you and your foster mom have to talk about.  All I am allowed to suggest, is a change of clothing and to let her know you wet yourself.  That is the law, sweetheart."

She reached pulled her into a hug when she grasped her hand so tightly.

She peeked out at Jason.

"Grab a pass from my desk and fill in the minute you are leaving now.  Also write on the bottom for him to call me after class.  I'll explain everything.  You won't be in trouble, but I'll be taking care of the new girl for now."

Jason nodded and left.

Then the nurse took her poor wet student to the phone, where she had her sit in a wooden chair and the nurse called home.

After a few minutes, she handed the phone to April.

"April, honey?  Are you okay?" mom asked.  "It's okay.  Don't be scared that you've peed your pants, honey.  You're just nervous your first day of school.  No one is going to punish you for being nervous, honey."

"Mommy will be right there," he foster mom said.  "Just hang tight, and we'll talk about stuff after we get you in some clean clothes.  I've already asked the nurse to let you wear some sweats until I get there, honey.  I don't want you to suffer or get sick because I can't get there as soon as I would like, baby."

She wanted to hug her and treat her just like a baby right then, but she couldn't.  The phone separated them, and then there was the public factor at her school.  She didn't want her little girl to get made fun of at school because her mommy was needed.

She hung up and started to make arrangements to get there as soon as possible.  She did decide to go buy her some pull ups though because the nurse made it sound like the poor girl just wet her pants on her own and it was probably nervousness that caused it.

(You're going a little too fast.  Even if a sixth grader is shamed and scared, I don't see her as bringing up wearing diapers, especially with a non-family member that she can trust.)

"I have some sweats for you until your mom gets here," the nurse told her.  "You can wear those until then."

She showed her the sweats.

"It's okay if they get wet.  They are just lost and found, and I'll wash them up again for someone else.  You're not the first middle school kid to have ever had an accident at school, honey."

She smiled.

"If you want to do it, changing yourself, you can go into one of the bed cubicles and change.  Otherwise, I can come in with you and help.  Whatever will make you more comfortable, honey."

(Yeah, that's why I thought of sweats.  Sweats seem the least intrusive if they are loose enough?)

The nurse frowned.

"I'm not allowed to put pull ups on you without a parent's note to do so because of the trouble caused schools lately," the nurse told her.  "I'm sorry.  But these sweats should be loose enough on you, that you can just wait in them until mommy gets here, baby."

She smiled at her and started to help her out of her wet pants.

As soaked as she was, it was almost like peeling back a layer of skin the way the legs of her pants stuck to the girl's thighs as the nurse pulled them carefully down.

The nurse tried to be professional and caring at the same time, and that was a difficult to see blurry line, but in this instance, she errored on the side of being compassionate rather than an authority figure.

"It's alright," she hugged the girl once she got her soaked jeans off of her and had her panties started down.  "I promise, the only people who will know I changed you are you, and your mom and whoever you or your mom tells, baby.  I'm a professional and I am, even by law, not allowed to tell anyone if a student needed to be changed."

She got the panties off of her and then slipped some pink sweats on her and had her lay on the bed until her mom came.

Since mom went to buy her some pull ups for school, it took her about an hour to get to the school.

She came in and then she went right to the bed her daughter was lying on.

"Honey, take those sweats off.  You don't have anything on under them, do you?  I want to put something on you.  I know it will feel kind of kindergarten-ly, but it will save you embarrassment if you wet your pants again, honey."

She showed her a pull up.

"I'm going to leave some of these with the nurse so that over the next few days, if you pee your pants at school, you'll have something to change into and no one need know you wet your pants again, okay?"

Susan smiled and pulled her naked little girl into her lap and started to rub her back.

"You've had a hard time since the abandonment," she whispered to her.  "Our social worker told me all about what happened when you were no older than about four?  And then the very first family that took you in, they left you at the social services' door step not even a few hours later because a six year old pooped her pants, right?"

She brushed the little 11 year old's hair out of her eyes.

"But baby?  It doesn't matter to me if you are scared and peeing your pants.  I'm not going to throw you away just because you have some emotional issues that cause you to pee your pants and melt down when it happens.  That's why I got this for you, honey."

She showed her the pull up.

"This will make wetting your pants at school easier to deal with, but you'll need to go see the nurse as soon as you can to get changed or it will leak and the other kids will see and laugh at you, honey.  As long as you change it soon, though, leaking should be minimal and no one will notice except the nurse."

She rubbed her little daughter's back with her hand.

"Now, let's put one on you and see how it feels, okay?"

She helped her stand up so she could wipe her with some wet wipes she had with her, and then she helped her step in as if she was a little girl just learning to wear panties and having an accident in one pair and having to be changed.  

Susan didn't mind changing her at all.

She turned to the nurse.

"Just call me when she pees her pants," Susan told the nurse.  "I'll change her for a few times first, until she gets used to school and you," she told the nurse.  "I know she let you put some sweats on her, but I'd rather she got used to me changing her before she gets used to someone else doing it for her."

She pulled the little girl's pullup to her hips and then she helped her put on a skirt she brought with her.

"Pants will squish the pull up when you sit down and might make it leak more easily," she explained to her.  "A skirt can hide it better and won't be as tight against it when you pee, and you can even adjust it while sitting so you don't get the skirt wet if the pull up starts to leak on you.  That way, you can hide your accident easier until you see the nurse."

She had a decent skirt for her, one that came all the way to her knees.

"See?  No way for anyone to see your pull up unless you need to move your skirt out of the way to pee, then just be careful how you pull the back out, and no one should notice or see your pull ups that should be panties, okay?"

“mommy three girls made fun of me because i cried in the first class then they trapped me from going into the stall and let others pass but not me they called me a stupid baby i dont want to go to class anymore ever” she said starting to cry feeling like she was useless and everyone hates her

Susan frowned.

"You were bullied and that's what caused you to pee your pants?" she asked her little girl and pulled her into her lap again.

"Get me the fucking principal," Susan told the nurse.  "She is very emotional right now because she can't trust anyone.  No doubt, she didn't tell the teachers or anyone why she peed her pants because she doesn't trust anyone, and I'll be ...." she held her tongue.  She was cussing in front of her child, not a good example.  "...Anyway, just get me the principal.  I want this bullying shut down right now.  And yes, even if we do shut it down, I'll expect her to be nervous and peeing her pants for a few days because those girls probably scared her of using the bathroom for a while, but I still want something done, right now."

She waited for the nurse to leave.

"Honey, you have to come to school," she told April.  "I want you to grow up to be smart and be able to do all you can because of a good education.  But no one will ever force you to use the bathroom or to be alone with anyone that you are afraid of.  If you don't want to use the bathroom for a while, then that's okay.  No one at school will be forcing you to, or mama will be right here to fight for you, baby.  And no one will force you to be alone with your tormentors either, or mommy will be right here to fight for you."

She then thought of a plan.

"Your brother goes to school here," she told her.  "How about you just shadow his classes for a while?  You are both in the same grade, so you won't miss anything if you change classes, and he can watch and make sure no one else bothers you when you have trouble."

Susan rocked her as she waited for the principal.

Eventually, he came into the back where they were, and Susan told him to look at her little girl with tears in her eyes.

"Some kids made her very scared to go back to class," she told him.  "I don't want her in their class anymore.  I want her in my son's class, and I want my son to come here, so I can talk to him about protecting his little sister."

The principal frowned.

"Um...  I'm sorry this...."

"I don't care if you are sorry.  I just want you to do something about it.  That means taking my son's word for it if he tells you he sees anyone picking on his sister, and I want him to take her to see the nurse for a few days when she has to pee, so those other girls don't have a chance to get her alone."

The principal nodded.

"Come to my office, and we'll get things set up so she will be with her brother all day."

Susan helped April up and pulled her into her side walking her to the principal's office expecting him to do something for her little girl.