LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Their little baby(private)

Hya123

Paxton. and hailed walked out the restroom following leslie. They walked to the cart then headed to the clothing section. Paxton looked around and noticed right away a this was all for toddler or baby. “ i don’t want to wear baby clothing “ paxton whined. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You'll wear what we pick out for you but if you're good maybe you can choose a few things" Leslie told Paxton as she quickly began looking through the toddler clothes. She knew the baby clothes would likely be too small for her friend though they could get them specially made in her size. The cart was still wet so for now the petite woman couldn't sit in it. If Hailey wanted she could get a dry cart for Paxton in case the girl needed to be put in one again.

“ i think since she still using the potty dresses would work easy to pull down “ hailey  said holding up a purple sundress for paxton on it. 

Paxron just rolled her eye she didn’t even bother looking around she just stood there thinking of what she should do. She didn’t have very many options but she figured maybe talking to the girls would help. “ i don’t see why you guys are making me wear little girl clothes i’m almost your age “ . 

"Good idea. Paxton if you're not going to help look at clothes you can at least find a training potty you like" Leslie told Paxton as she saw her friend wasn't looking at any of the clothes. She was picking out clothes to prevent her tiny friend from taking her Pull-Ups off without help. So far she had found a pair of overalls with butterflies and flowers and a onesie with baby kittens on it that buckled up at the crotch and behind the back. It seemed she didn't completely trust their new little to keep her training panties on. Leslie showed Hailey the outfits while she looked over to see if Paxton was picking out a training potty.

• 5 weeks later...

Paxton turned away from leslie glancing at the training potty she did not think her friend was serious. So she started to walk over to the section with stuffed animals.  

Hailey could tell that leslie thought paxton would take her pull up and she probably was right it would take a long time for her to get use to going in a diaper. So hailey picked out three more rompers, a yellow one with flowers,a white one with a pink bow on the back and a blue one with clouds. 

Leslie sighed in annoyance as Paxton went to go look at stuffed animals instead of the training potties. She dragged her back to the section of training potties then told her small friend. "If you don't pick a training potty we'll just get you diapers and a changing table instead" After that she went back over and giggled at the cute outfits her partner had picked for their new child. Leslie would let Paxton pick out a few stuffed animals once she picked out a training potty but kept a close eye on her.