LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Their little baby(private)

Hya123

Hailey was happily married to her wife Leslie walters. Hailey has short brown hair and was a very fit women but don’t let her muscle fear you she is a very lovable sweet person with carmel brown eyes .  They had everything they could ever want beside kids. They honestly weren’t interested in adopting kids or having. They were into  the abdl scene. Hailey found a adoption website to adopt a little but when they interviewed the littles on the site  it was never a good fit. They gave up looking until one day when they  met there friend Paxton for lunch. 

Paxton was small woman 4’8 she didn’t have much going for her at all. Paxton was perfect weight for height  very slim. Her hair was long dirty blond that she always kept tangled and messy. she was very shy but could be wild child at times. She just got told by her landlord that he was selling the building and she had to move out in a week. Plus she just ended her relationship with her boyfriend. Lesile and hailey were her friends and they would always meet for lunch so she waited in the cafe for them to show up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leslie Walters was a thirty year old woman with dark green eyes, curly brown hair, and rather tall at almost six feet. She had been very disappointed as every little they looked at had not seemed right to them. Now the two women were having lunch with their friend. Leslie was shocked to hear Paxton was now looking for a new place to live since her old place would be demolished.

They were currently discussing other options for her when the waitress brought the petite woman a child's menu unaware she was an adult. Before anyone could correct the mistake she had already ordered and was playing along with the mix up. "What about you Paxton ? What do you want ? Remember you need to finish all of it or no dessert for you" She asked her friend trying to force her to order from the kid's menu. If Paxton tried to order from the adult menu Leslie would just order something for her.

hailey sat at the table with her wife and friend. The waiter and came over and set there menus down. Hailey noticed the kids menu in front of paxton and decided not to say anything while she read her menu. She realized lesile was playing it off so decided to do the same. “ yea honey you don’t eat that much so that should be perfect sized meal “ hailey said. 

At first paxton didn’t even noticed that the waitress sat a kids menu in front of her. She looked at the menu and decided she didn’t want hot dogs or chicken nuggets. She wanted to have a salad something lighter and not so childish. plus she wanted to have beer from being so stressed about her apartment. “ I think i will have a cobb salad and a twisted tea “ is what Paxton tried to say before she was cut off..

"Oh she's so cute. Those are special drinks for adults ! She'll have the chicken fingers with milk to drink. Oh and if you have a bib we could use one for this messy eater" Leslie interrupted Paxton while giving her a sharp warning look. She waited until the waitress was gone before giving her friend a piece of her mind. "We came here to discuss your options and treat you to lunch not to let you get drunk" The woman kept her voice low so nobody around them could hear but it was clear she wasn't very happy. If Paxton tried again to order an adult beverage Leslie wouldn't hesitate to take her to the bathroom for a spanking.

After a few minutes the waitress came back with the drinks and a bib with baby kittens for the tiny woman. Without waiting for permission she put it on the girl before looking to see if she was doing any of the activities on the kid's menu. Leslie giggled as the bib was put on Paxton not surprised to see it fit her. She was definitely going to make her wear it for the meal just in case.

Paxton was surprised at the way leslie orders her food and talked to her down like she was a little child. She was already having a bad day she didn’t need to be talked down like a child. “look leslie i appreciate lunch but i don’t need to eat off the kids menu. And i definitely don’t need a bib. Plus now the waitress thinks i’m. a baby “ Paxton said . When leslie put the bib she wasn’t having it she took the bib off and threw it on the table. “ i won’t wear it “ 

Hailey just sat back and watched what’s going on between leslie and paxton.

"Paxton you can either wear the bib or we can go the bathroom and have a little talk. Either way though you're wearing the bib" Leslie threatened Paxton not the least bit happy when she took off the bib. She wondered if her little friend realized a trip to the bathroom would definitely mean a spanking. In her mind she was being completely fair as most of the time anytime she got an adult meal the tiny woman would be unable to finish it. Leslie waited to see what Paxton would do while they waited for their food.

Paxton huff and cross her arms kind of like a child when they got in trouble. She had no clue what the trip to the bathroom meant but knew it probably wasn’t that good. “ Leslie you being ridiculous i don’t need a bib i’m only two years younger than you “ paxton not very happy about we current situation. 

"Excuse us Hailey. Paxton and I are going to the bathroom. Can you see if the waitress can get a highchair for us ?" Leslie asked Hailey as she picked Paxton up with ease. She waited for an answer before carrying her small friend into the women's bathroom. Without a word of warning she pulled down her friend's pants and panties before bending her over her knee. "You are being very naughty ! I'm sorry you got mistaken for a little kid but maybe it would help if you didn't dress and act like one all the time ! Now you're going to apologize to Hailey and eat lunch with the bib or so help me I will never forgive you !" Leslie scolded Paxton as she spanked her tiny butt without mercy.

Hailey knew this could turn out bad but knew leslie had everything in control and she loved it. When the waitress came by hailey asked for a high chair and sippy cup. Before lunch hailey and lesile talked about possible making there friend a little but hailey wasn’t sure until lunch and knew leslie would be the perfect mommy. 

Paxton was surprised about how her friend just picked her up and carried her to the bathroom like a child. She didn’t understand what was happening until her pants were pulled down. “ no you can’t do this. it’s not fair i’m not a child “ Paxton said with tears going down her face. 

"If you keep acting like a child I will treat you like one. Now you are going to wear the bib and eat your meal then if you're still hungry you can get something else. Understand ?" Leslie asked Paxton as she finally stopped the spanking for a few minutes. She would resume the spanking until the tiny woman was begging for mercy if she still tried to fight it. If her friend was a good sport over the misunderstanding she would treat her like an adult after lunch. Leslie unfortunately knew just how childish and stubborn Paxton could be when she couldn't get her way and doubted the spanking had been long enough.

“No it’s not fair. i’m already having a bad day and then you take me in the bathroom spank me like your my mother  it’s not fair and i’m not hungry anymore. I just want to go home “ Paxton said at the end sniffling and rubbing her eyes. She realized after her little speech that she didn’t have a home to go to and lesile was probably going to continue to spank her until she decided to wear the bib. 

"You don't have a home anymore. Hailey and I were going to let you move in with us but I think by the way you're acting we should treat you like a little kid" Leslie reminded Paxton before picking up the spanking again. She was making sure to get every inch of her friend's butt ensuring it was all red. The only way she would stop was when her friend gave in and agreed to wear the bib. Leslie could tell Paxton's butt was getting redder by the second and wondered how much more she could take.

Paxton couldn’t take that much more of the spanking. “ okay okay fine i’ll wear the bib “ paxton said stuttering and tears running down her face. She was not happy she was just spanked by her friend but  knew she had no choice but to wear the bib. 

"Good girl and if you can keep the bib clean next time you won't have to wear one" Leslie assured Paxton as she finally stopped the spanking for good. She pulled up her friend's pants and panties before picking her up again and leaving the bathroom. Once they got back to the table she was delighted to see a highchair and put the tiny woman in it. Leslie made sure to buckle Paxton in before getting the kitten bib and putting it back on her.

Hailey smiled when the two came back from the bathroom. The food was there but she waited to eat until they came back.  “ aww is the little girl hungry and ready to be a good girl “ Hailey asked more to leslie. “ Honey i think we should explain to paxton what’s going on “ hailey said to leslie thinking they needed to tell paxton that they were trying to make her their little.  

Paxton was just frustrated about everything that was going on. Not only was she wearing a bib she was now sitting in the high chair. “ why is the high chair necessary “ Paxton said she picked up a chicken tender and started eating. 

"I think so but if not she can go in timeout when we get home" Leslie told Hailey as she saw Paxton's milk was now in a sippy cup. She hoped her friend would behave as she began to eat her lunch. It didn't surprise her to hear her whining about the highchair but chose to ignore it for now. Leslie would let Paxton get some of her stuff from her old house as long as she agreed to live by their rules.

“ Paxton we decided you can stay with us but you have to follow by our rules. Which we should talk more about rules right  leslias..” hailey said. They needed to have a discussion about what was going and about having paxton be there little. She also wanted to talk to leslie about the spanking with paxton maybe when the little girl was napping. “ Basically paxton we’re going to treat you like a little... “ 

Paxton was not happy about her current situation and didn’t understand why her friends were talking about. She was very upset about the spanking too. She listened to hailey speak  and didn’t know what she meant. “ what are you talking about i don’t want to be a little... “ paxton said with a whine in her tone. 

"That's right. From now on you eat what we give you, take a nap when we tell you, go to bed when we say, and ask to go potty. If you refuse you can always try to find your own place but living with us means following our rules" Leslie told Paxton as she laid down some of the ground rules. She knew it would be hard for her friend to find her own place especially if she couldn't get a roommate to help with rent. It seemed the only choice would be to stay with her friends for at least a little while. Leslie waited to see if Paxton would protest the rules as she continued to eat her lunch.

Paxton picked up another chicken tender and took a bit while she listened to her friends rule. She thought about what leslie  said. In her head she thought this was all ridiculous and not what she wanted. But she didn’t really have a choice because she had no place to go and couldn’t afford to move on her own. “ Leslie these rules are kind of ridiculous.. But i guess i don’t really have a choice because i have no where to go.“ Paxton said as she finished off her food. 

"Good now I don't think it's appropriate for kids to call adults by their first name do you ?" Leslie asked Paxton expecting her to start addressing her and Hailey as mommy. She was still eating her lunch so for now her tiny friend needed to stay in the highchair. The waitress came back to check on them and giggled a little upon seeing the girl in a highchair wearing a bib. "Ok does anyone want dessert or a refill ?" The waitress asked Leslie and Hailey as she saw Paxton's sippy cup was empty and her plate was clean.

“i think it would be appropriate for her to call us mommy or mama “ bailey said she still was finishing her food. When the waitress came she decided for paxton. “ not today one little girl was not a good girl” hailey  said to the waitress. 

Paxton was not happy they were making decisions  for her and still didn’t agree on the rules. Paxton fave turned three shades of red when the waitress came asking for dessert. “ Im full anyways.. Are you guys almost done “ Paxton asked picking up her sippy cup to drink. 

"That's a good idea and I think we're done" Leslie told Hailey as she finished eating. She checked to make sure her friend was done eating as well before finally letting the tiny girl out of the highchair. After taking the bib off her petite friend she put it on the table next to the sippy cup. "Hold mommy's hand baby" Leslie instructed Paxton as they headed to the front to pay for their meal.

Paxton was happy to be from the high hair. She wasn’t happy to hold leslie hand to walk to the front of the restaurant. “ are we going to get my stuff from the apartment or are going to make me dress like a baby “ paxton asked. 

Hailey followed them and thought about maybe going shopping for paxton. She needed a car seat and clothes. “ Honey maybe we can take a trip to the mall “ Hailey asked leslie. 

"Why would you need your old clothes ? I think we can find you some much better stuff at the mall" Leslie echoed Hailey's suggestion as she paid for the meal. She wished she had a carseat for the girl but that would have to wait a little bit. If they managed to find any carseats at the mall though she wouldn't hesitate to buy one for her tiny friend. Leslie opened the car and waited for Paxton to get in the back seat unwilling to even consider letting her sit up front.

“ but why can’t i keep my old ones. “ paxton whined. She climbed into the car and  buckled her seat belt in. She took out her phone and started scrolling through twitter. 

Hailey got into the passenger seat and decided to make a list of stuff they needed for paxton. “ honey i think we should go to target and baby r us. “ hailey said to leslie.